[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

22794564_1957303067868091_1514771408373153792_n.jpg

22801983_187916295110513_7163774792804335616_n.jpg

22639472_140068396742129_5064226231117938688_n.jpg

Spoiler

0003644964_001_20171024070837267.jpg?type=w430_q70

[OSEN ARTICLE]

'While You Were Sleeping' Lee Jong Suk is transformed into a  university student. Lee Jong Suk, who always wears a suit, is attracting attention, while a secret work-in-the-road scene similar to the "007 operation" with Min Sung Wook is also unveiled. 

On the 24th, Jung Jae-chan (Lee Jong Suk) and Lee Ji Kwang (Min Seong Wook) have appeared comically on their way to work in protest against the demonstrators. Stills are released. 

Google translated

Credit: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003644964

• Like 9

“While You Were Sleeping” Tops Most Buzzworthy Drama List For 4th Consecutive Week

While-You-Were-Sleeping20.jpg

While You Were Sleeping” continues to enjoy great popularity and interest!

On October 23, Good Data Corporation revealed that SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping” came in No. 1 for the fourth week in a row with 15.7 percent of the buzz.

“While You Were Sleeping” tells the story of a reporter who can predict unfortunate events through her dreams and a prosecutor who struggles to stop those dreams from coming true. The gripping plot is reeling in viewers.

SBS’s “Degree of Love” came in second place, KBS2’s “Go Back Couple” received third place, KBS2’s “My Golden Life” got fourth place, and KBS2’s “Mad Dog” came in fifth place respectively.

Good Data Corporation determines buzzworthy rankings based on data compiled from netizen responses on news, blogs, community sites, social media, and more every week.

Watch “While You Were Sleeping” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/23/sleeping-tops-buzzworthy-drama-list-4th-consecutive-week/

• Like 6

K-Drama Reaction: While You Were Sleeping | Episodes 15-16

while-you-were-sleeping-episode-15_16.pn

Date: October 23, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma

One of the hardest things to fight is people’s prejudices.

The Death of the Queen of Archery

while-you-were-sleeping-lee-sangyeob.png?w=616

This case didn’t turn out as I expected it to be. Heck, it wasn’t even a murder. Yoo Soo-kyung died by accident but because of unexplained circumstances, people, I included, thought she was killed. They can’t accept the nation’s hero didn’t die a tragic death and keep on insisting it wasn’t just because of an unfortunate accident. And our beloved characters are caught at the center of it. Jung Jae-chan (Lee Jong-suk) has to prove the innocence of a man everyone thought was a murderer. It wouldn’t be easy but I’m sure Nam Hong-joo (Bae Suzy) and Han Woo-tak (Jung Hae-in) would be there to help him out. Fighting deja vu trio!

Lessons From The Past

while-you-were-sleeping-nam-dareum-young-hongjoo.png?w=616

while-you-were-sleeping-young-lee-jongsuk1.png?w=616

If it wasn’t because of Jae-chan and Hong-joo’s past (and cruel) experiences, then they would be like the rest of us; quick to jump to conclusion. But they have been through a lot that they are careful when passing judgement on others. Jae-chan and Hong-joo have a shared past they’re still unaware of. They didn’t know about it and yet it is the same thing that helped them be a better person on dealing with such complicated matters.

Read the full review here:

K-Drama Reaction: While You Were Sleeping | Episodes 15-16

(c) maknaeahjumma

Edited by mxxella
  • Like 8

21 hours ago, s00ki said:

I think there are 2 criterias to be infected with the premonition dreams - to be saved by a dreamster AND to (romantically) love the saviour. 

I acknowledge there are many types of love.  

Why JC has premonition dreams only now? 13 years ago, he thought HJ was a boy. And he started to have the dreams only after meeting HJ as a woman. That's why, the junior cop and barista didn't get infected.  

But I can't help to mention that since WT infected by JC, it means WT is ... (don't bash me please).

To me,  WYWS is already an excellent drama, by having a gay as one of the lead just makes the drama more exceptional. A gay presented as a hot droolworthy person, not as a freak.

Side-track a bit, if I remember correctly, Lee Jung Suk ever acted as a gay musician, no?

Hope in future we will have a korean drama with main lead is homosexual or have plot twist is character's sexuality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Hope in future we will have a korean drama with main lead is homosexual or have plot twist is character's sexuality.

To use homosexuality as a plot twist would be daring and refreshing.  But to be used as the main lead and main plot would be too heavy and definitely rating suicide.  

I remember a well written drama 'Beautiful Mind', badly accepted by the netizen due to the 'psycopath' theme.  

In WYWS, if WT really turns out to be gay I'll just remember him to be one of the dragon dreamster who happens to be gay.  

• Like 3

Sidetrack again. About Shin Jae-ha who acted as the younger bro. And on BL theme.

Spoiler

As mentioned b4, Shin Jae-ha is also friends with Jung Hae-in (290yo) and Lee Jong Suk (28)....while he is much younger at 24yo.
He debut in 2014...mostly supporting roles....but i think his role in Page Turner is 1st or 2nd lead. In Pinocchio, he played the teen version of the main lead's brother...the main lead being Lee Jong Suk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Jae-ha

His ins :

https://www.instagram.com/shin_jae_ha/?hl=en

One article mentioned he's good friends with Ji Soo, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Yoo Han....appeared with them in My Ear's Candy as a guest. 

Ok, back to the BL theme....Shin acted with Gong Myung in a 2014 indie film Futureless Things...their part is just one part as the film is of multiple storylines....but there was a sweet scene..haha. Plus their interactions during the promotion of that film. 

• Like 5