Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

• 3 weeks later...

@Minoz Ah LeeR you can try download guardian angel from here http://doramax264.com/category/kim-min-jong/

yeah, i ever met MJ oppa,he is very nice person and more handsome in real life:wub:  make me addicted to meet him:D:D

@Minoz Ah LeeR you can try download guardian angel from here http://doramax264.com/category/kim-min-jong/

yeah, i ever met MJ oppa,he is very nice person and more handsome in real life:wub:  make me addicted to meet him:D:D

omg!!!! great! I want see him one day ^^

I ended woman of matchless beauty and did not like , I hated that end. Hyena also liked me but I'm not complaining . Both were worth the peel to see the gentleman.
I hope that after Mrs. Cop does not take so long to do another drama. I do not want to miss start . I love it.
It is a complete artist , every day I like best .
I love his voice .
No left alone this forum . It's great to know that here I can dwell in my love for him .

Hello, long time no talk :) umh. I made this page for Kim Min Jong oppa :) hope you would like and support it :) thank you so much :)http://www.facebook.com/KimMinJongVNFC

Done, good page ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I love this guy, Kim Min Jong..He caught my attention on his kdrama "The return of Iljimae"..Hisexpressive eyes was the first best asset he has that I noticed when I watched the said kdrama..Then his soft and calm voice just makes chillin' everytime he speak..Naturally a fashionista on his own way..I like him more when he wear a coat and tie suit..In his acting skills, a gifted actor in real..Thanks to iljimae, I have known this great actor and forever I will be his #1 fan..saranghae!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for Mrs. Cop 2 ^__^ I want so much see our gentleman. :phew::wub:

On 5/2/2016 at 8:11 AM, Myke Constance D said:

I love this guy, Kim Min Jong..He caught my attention on his kdrama "The return of Iljimae"..Hisexpressive eyes was the first best asset he has that I noticed when I watched the said kdrama..Then his soft and calm voice just makes chillin' everytime he speak..Naturally a fashionista on his own way..I like him more when he wear a coat and tie suit..In his acting skills, a gifted actor in real..Thanks to iljimae, I have known this great actor and forever I will be his #1 fan..saranghae!

The perfect man :)

hi everyone long time not visit this page :D:D 

in near future MJ oppa will celebrate his birthday is anyone in this forum wanna send birthday letter to him you can send your letter to mail@kimminjong.com or pm me [until 12 march] and  i will forward to someone who will go to korea and will meet MJ oppa

So,your letter will be given to MJ oppa directly 

I am made Intl fans page  https://www.facebook.com/kimminjongcom/ 

and also instagram with ID :minjongkim323

Hope you can follow  & like it :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kaitokit said:

hi everyone long time not visit this page :D:D 

in near future MJ oppa will celebrate his birthday is anyone in this forum wanna send birthday letter to him you can send your letter to mail@kimminjong.com or pm me [until 12 march] and  i will forward to someone who will go to korea and will meet MJ oppa

So,your letter will be given to MJ oppa directly 
gie Intl fans page  https://www.facebook.com/kimminjongcom/ 

and also instagram with ID :minjongkim323

Hope you can follow  & like it :D 

Hello, i'm the admin of Kim Min Jong 김민종 Latino. I will send mi letter to you and i will make a post with your offer. I will follow your page ^^ Really do you believe that the letters going to Kim Min Jong's hands directly?? Omg!!

Are letters can be writen in english or they will be in korean? 

Min Jong's Birthday is near. Have any project for that day? 

13 hours ago, Minoz Ah LeeR said:

Hello, i'm the admin of Kim Min Jong 김민종 Latino. I will send mi letter to you and i will make a post with your offer. I will follow your page ^^ Really do you believe that the letters going to Kim Min Jong's hands directly?? Omg!!

Are letters can be writen in english or they will be in korean? 

Min Jong's Birthday is near. Have any project for that day? 

@Minoz Ah LeeRyup,i am believe and ensure it will be give to MJ oppa directly because i know that person personally,she is my friend,she often came to korea for met MJ 
the letter can writen in english 

i wish we can send coffee truck for supporting him 
how if we make it?