Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Hi!!!!!!!! I really love kim min jong, he's a great actor and singer, i love his voice, everything of him. Can you tell me what is the official fan club of him?, i found a page, minjong.net, but i can,t read the articles and i can't see the pictures, the same happening to me in the page minjong.co.kr. I don't know if is my android or what. Please help me, i want so much photos of him, he's adorable ^^

And can you tell me where i can see his dramas Secret, Mrs Q and Woman of Matchless Beauty Park Jung Geum???? please!!!!

you can find MJ oppa drama in tudou or  you can find in prev page between 162-164

• Like 1

Hi!!!!!!!! I really love kim min jong, he's a great actor and singer, i love his voice, everything of him. Can you tell me what is the official fan club of him?, i found a page, minjong.net, but i can,t read the articles and i can't see the pictures, the same happening to me in the page minjong.co.kr. I don't know if is my android or what. Please help me, i want so much photos of him, he's adorable ^^

And can you tell me where i can see his dramas Secret, Mrs Q and Woman of Matchless Beauty Park Jung Geum???? please!!!!

you can find MJ oppa drama in tudou or  you can find in prev page between 162-164

nice to meet you too ^^ i started Woman of matchless beauty and is great. Guardian Angel is excellent but i have stopped because Dramabunds  http://www.dramabuds.com/guardian-angel/

don't load  the episodes -_- i  have to waIt for finish it.

By the way, i checked the pages you told me, but tells me i have prohibited access the link. I need my lap -_- 

This forum is amazing. I can read beautiful things about Min Jong :)

Thanks. I'll be here because really i'm fan ^^

Edited by Minoz Ah LeeR

20150312_1426156875_98626300_1.jpg

김민종, '히든싱어4 보아 편' 출격…바쁜 스케줄 속 'SM 의리'

[TV리포트=황지영 기자] 배우 김민종이 JTBC '히든싱어4'에 출격한다.

18일 방송 관계자에 따르면 김민종은 후배 보아를 위해 발벗고 나섰다. '히든싱어4' 보아 편에 패널로 등장, 든든한 선배 역할을 할 전망이다.

특히 김민종은 SBS 드라마 '미세스캅'으로 바쁜 상황. 이런 가운데 후배들을 위해 시간을 쪼개서 '히든싱어4'에 참여하는 남다른 의리를 보여주고 있다. 김민종은 선배로서 회사 이사로서 후배들에게 힘이 돼주고 있다.

한편 '히든싱어4' 보아 편은 오는 10월 3일 개천절에 첫 방송된다. 김민종을 비롯한 다수의 SM 식구들이 지원사격하는 것으로 알려졌다.

nice to meet you too ^^ i started Woman of matchless beauty and is great. Guardian Angel is excellent but i have stopped because Dramabunds  http://www.dramabuds.com/guardian-angel/

don't load  the episodes -_- i  have to waIt for finish it.

By the way, i checked the pages you told me, but tells me i have prohibited access the link. I need my lap -_- 

This forum is amazing. I can read beautiful things about Min Jong :)

Thanks. I'll be here because really i'm fan ^^

maybe your country are blocked you can add hola ublocker to your web browser

You know what? It's a secret with english subtitles ^^ Beautiful movie but makes me cry :(

http://www.viki.mx/videos/174918v-its-secret

you can change the subtitle to english in translate icon on top of video

Do you know if there is a possibility of achieving Woman of matchless beauty original DVDs with English subtitles? And other dramas of Min Jong?

i don't know place to buy original dvd of MJ oppa drama with english sub :D 

its hard  to find eng sub for his old drama & movie the better way to watch his drama is learn korean language  ㅋㅋㅋ:D (because of him i learn korean langguage now :D 
for understand the dialog and be able to talk with him more freely when meet him again :D )

Edited by kenziearaya

You know what? It's a secret with english subtitles ^^ Beautiful movie but makes me cry :(

you can change the subtitle to english in translate icon on top of video

Do you know if there is a possibility of achieving Woman of matchless beauty original DVDs with English subtitles? And other dramas of Min Jong?

i don't know place to buy original dvd of MJ oppa drama with english sub :D 

its hard  to find eng sub for his old drama & movie the better way to watch his drama is learn korean language  ㅋㅋㅋ:D (because of him i learn korean langguage now :D 
for understand the dialog and be able to talk with him more freely when meet him again :D )

¿Tu sabes que? Es un secreto con Subtítulos en inglés ^^ Hermosa pelicula, Pero me hace llorar:(

change PUEDE Usted los Subtítulos de Inglés en translate icono en la parte superior, de vídeo

¿Sabes si el heno Una Posibilidad de lograr v Mujer de belleza inigualable DVDs originales con Subtítulos en inglés? Y Otros dramas de Min Jong?

no sé mejor Lugar párr dvd comprar originales de MJ teatro oppa con Inglés sub es Encontrar Difícil sub eng párrafo Do Viejo Cine Teatro y de la mejor Manera de ver su es el drama Aprender el idioma coreano ㅋㅋㅋ  (a causa de el aprendo langguage coreano Ahora : D 

: D: D 
párr entendre el Diálogo y Ser Capaz de Hablar Con El alcalde con libertad CUANDO su encuentro de  : D nuevo)

¿Tu sabes que? Es un secreto con Subtítulos en inglés ^^ Hermosa pelicula, Pero me hace llorar:(

PUEDE change Usted los Subtítulos de Inglés en translate icono en la parte superior, de vídeo

¿Sabes si el heno Una Posibilidad de lograr v vv Mujer de belleza inigualable DVDs originales con Subtítulos en inglés? Y Otros dramas de Min Jong?

no sé mejor Lugar Parr dvd comprar originales de MJ teatro oppa con Inglés sub es Encontrar Difícil sub eng parrafo Do Viejo Cine Teatro y de la mejor Manera de ver su es el teatro de Aprender el idioma coreano ㅋㅋㅋ  (a causa de el aprendo langguage coreano Ahora : D 

: D: D 
Parr entendre el Diálogo y Ser Capaz de Hablar Con El alcalde con libertad CUANDO su encuentro de  : D nuevo)

I adore Woman of matchless beauty Park Jung Geum ^^. I love the character of Min Jong here and yet makes me sad and melancholy. 
It is adorable, their faces, it, all, and I love the chemistry he has with Bae Jong Ok.
Really without you and these forums dedicated to Min Jong and his dramas he would not understand many things and could read much of it.
I still can't see Guardian Angel but keep waiting.
Meanwhile, in terms of language, you're right. I'm already seeing the Korean classes. It's worth it.
I am Minoz too, but of Lee Min Ho everything is translated into Spanish and English so I have no problems, but with Min Jong is different, hehe.
Sorry if I write weird in English. I'm still learning.
Oh, and I found Pearl Necklace, finished as the Woman of Matchless Beauty begin. Also it looks sad
Thanks again ^^

Oh my God! You've seen Min Jong ever????? :o:o:o

Edited by Minoz Ah LeeR