006yVMMjgw1f9bobro5fbj31620qon1s.jpg006yVMMjgw1f9bobt6ddhj30qo1dzn6r.jpg

006yVMMjgw1f9bobwng1gj30qo1dzgs4.jpg

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."

Xu WeiZhou, our beloved guy has spread out his positive energy to all of us. Together we join hands doing social charity, bringing happiness and care to other people. We'll be better and better together, ZhouZhou :wub:

This is a charity carried out by a group of  许魏洲 fans in Viet Nam on 31st, November, 2016 in the central area in Viet Nam. We came to help people who are suffering from heavy flood and storms these days. Just a small sharing, we hope that our countrymen will soon get over these rainy days.

Toward to the bright side :wub:

Among good things coming to you, this is a small gift for what you have contributed to this life. We'll always stand by you, love you with all respect :wub:

So lucky I have met you in this life.

Picts source: from TIMMYlove1020_Poa on weibo

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, onlyfortimmy said:

006yVMMjgw1f9bobro5fbj31620qon1s.jpg006yVMMjgw1f9bobt6ddhj30qo1dzn6r.jpg

006yVMMjgw1f9bobwng1gj30qo1dzgs4.jpg

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."

Xu WeiZhou, our beloved guy has spread out his positive energy to all of us. Together we join hands doing social charity, bringing happiness and care to other people. We'll be better and better together, ZhouZhou :wub:

This is a charity carried out by a group of  许魏洲 fans in Viet Nam on 31st, November, 2016 in the central area in Viet Nam. We came to help people who are suffering from heavy flood and storms these days. Just a small sharing, we hope that our countrymen will soon get over these rainy days.

Toward to the bright side :wub:

Among good things coming to you, this is a small gift for what you have contributed to this life. We'll always stand by you, love you with all respect :wub:

So lucky I have met you in this life.

Picts source: from TIMMYlove1020_Poa on weibo

Wonderful! Love Baizhou Vietnam!

Sina idol daily show :wub:

The translation by CCielD :w00t:  cr: Here

UTJUIaZXAvw.jpg

Spoiler

Q: How many day-offs per month for you?

T:I got 5 days per month to rest at home.

Q:What do you do at your spare time while you are at home?

T: I usually take a rest, exercise, playing guitar, writing songs, watch movies and USA TV dramas.

Q: will you order outside food?

T: of course I ordered. Sometimes I am alone at home and got no time to cook. I will order outside food and have it delivered to my home.

Q: ever been recognised by the delivery guy?

T: no, the food delivered to my door, I just open the door, for my food and pau for it. Quite fast. They are so busy. Just come and go.

Q:What would you do if you are recognised by your fans?

T: I am happy to be recognised by my fans! I will say hello to them. And they are nice and usually won't follow me.

Q: what is the most heartwarming gift you received from fans?

T: too many, too many heartwarming gifts given by my fans. I am so touched by whatever gift given by my fans!

Timmy's vietnam fans is so so great. Helping other peoples is the best ways to share the peace. ^^

Thanks for timmy speech with English subtitles.

i feel like he was crying on the stage when he sang moonlight. He maybe proud of being XWZ like we are so proud of him.^^ 

[FMV] Hello Tomorrow. 饭制许魏洲.BGM 明天你好

The first clip is from a weibo posted by Zhouzhou Timmy Xu Feb 28 2016: I am not able to stop those people with their hidden agenda wasting their time for those meaningless things.What i can do is to keep on advancing myself, and show to the ones who care for me, like me, encourage me, support me,  a better myself.

This is a weibo from one of those most difficult days he and his fans who love him and support him have been through, but we made it this far :heart: let's walk along together, we are not afraid. 

Lyrics in English

[FMV] Hello Tomorrow 饭制许魏洲 FMV 明天你好

Lyrics in English

为你的翻译如下:
看昨天的我们 走远了 watch us went far away yesterday
在命运广场中央 等待 waiting at the central square of destiny
那模糊的 肩膀 those blurry wings
越奔跑 越渺小 get smaller and smeller with futher running
曾经 并肩往前的 伙伴 those fellows who were going forward together in the past
在举杯 祝福后都 走散 all got dismissed since cheers with wishes
只是那个 夜晚 only at that night
我深深 的都留藏在心坎I buried them deep down my heart
长大以后 我只能奔跑 I could only run when grown up
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒 how much i get scared when fallen in the dark
含着泪微笑 say hello to tomorrow,smile when shedding tears
越美好 越害怕得到 more frightened to attain with much more beauty
每一次哭 又笑着 奔跑 smile and run every time I cry
一边失去 一边在寻找 lose and gain at the same moment
声音多渺小 say hello to tomorrow,how weak the sound is
却提醒我 勇敢是什么 however it reminds me what the courge is
在楼梯的角落 找勇气 look for courage at the corner of stairs
当我朝着反方向走去 when i go in the opposite way
抖着肩膀 哭泣 I shake my shoulders and weep
问自己 在哪里 ask myself where l am
曾经 并肩往前 的伙伴 those fellows who go forward with me ever in the past
沉默着 懂得我的委屈 stay silent,and understand my grievance
时间它总说谎 Time always tells lie
我从不曾失去 那些肩膀I have never lost those shoulders
长大以后 我只能奔跑 when grown up,I can solely run
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒 how much l get scared,when fallen in the dark
长大以后 我只能奔跑 when grown up,I can solely run
我多害怕 黑暗中跌倒 how much l get scared,when fallen in the dark
纯手译,
by 风飘飘wz92

English Trans South Eastern Metropolis Entertainments Interview wtih Timmy Xu

Cr: @PrinceSelva (weibo)

u=3245221909,2851719829&fm=11&gp=0.jpg

Part 1: In his shoes

Spoiler
 南都娱乐 重点1 translation part1 just have a taste first ^_-

本刊记者客串工作人员与许魏洲共事一下午,看着他在化妆镜前调皮地变身“表情包”,也目睹了他在后台准备获奖感言的紧张和小兴奋,在造型师的建议下戴上四个戒指后哈哈大笑,举着手告诉大家自己是“钻石王老五”。走红毯前,许魏洲已经换好了西装,但配套的皮鞋却出了问题,由于事先准备匆忙拿大了一码,眼看时间快到了,经纪人李昊忙拿纸巾塞到皮鞋里,因为鞋边很低没办法穿袜子,“只能脚趾挤在纸巾里”。他一步一拐,大家一下子都慌了,唱歌时的运动鞋又不能搭配西装,“我穿袜子吧,穿一半。” 就这样,许魏洲走上了红毯,粉丝的尖叫和着相机的咔喳声,一切显得很顺利,不论是直播镜头还是随后爆出的照片,他表情如初,笑得很温暖,还不时和粉丝互动,然后,光鲜背后不为人知的是脚底下的另一番滋味。

Our correspondent as a guest staff worked together with XU WEI ZHOU for the afternoon, looked at him in front of the make-up mirror naughtily turned into "emoji package", and witnessed his nervous and excited backstage experience of preparing for awarding speech. Suggested by the stylist, he put on four rings and burst into laughter, raising his hands and telling others that he is “diamond bachelor”. Before attending the red carpet event, XU WEI ZHOU has been in a good suit, however there was something wrong with the matching shoes. The shoes were over sized due to the hurry preparation, but it was imminent. Then the manager LI HAO had to stuff some paper towels into the shoes, cuz no way for socks as the upper of the shoes were too low. “I had to squeezed my toes into the paper towels”. He was limping when he walked, everyone suddenly panicked. “I can wear socks, but wear half.” That was it. Then XU WEI ZHOU walked on the red carpet, welcomed by his fans screaming and the cameras’ clicking sound. Everything seemed smooth, no matter it was the live camera or the photos released later. His facial expression was as usual, with warm smile and interaction with fans every now and then. However, what behind the shining appearance was something unknown under his feet.

Part 2: Teletubby
Spoiler
 南都娱乐 重点2  translation part2 "some comments from the staff working with him"

体贴、会照顾人是许魏洲给大家的印象。“虽然我们已经很熟了,但每次帮他,他都会说谢谢。看到我手里东西多的情况下洲洲会跟我说,你给我点吧。有时候陪他参加活动,他自己还没休息,会让我们先休息。” 助理子厚觉得在许魏洲身边工作能让他感觉到正能量。在造型师眼中,这位当红小鲜肉有时会变成他的“小白鼠”,“好不容易遇到可以驾驭各种发型的。” 刘老师欣赏地看着眼前的“作品”, 然后揪起许魏洲一小撮头发竖起来,当我们站在后面偷笑说像天线宝宝时,镜子前的两个人却不约而同露出了满意的笑容。

Thoughtfulness and the ability of taking care of people are his impression on others. "Although we are already familiar, every time I helped him, he would still say thank you. Seeing I took too many things in my hands, he would ask, give me some. Sometimes when accompanying him to participate in some events, he would let us take a rest even when he had not rest.” Assistant ZI HOU felt positive energy for working around XU WEI ZHOU. In the eyes of the stylist, this popular fresh meat was somehow his “laboratory rat”, “It was hard to find the person who was able to handle all kinds of hair styles…” Mr. Liu was appreciating the “masterpiece” in front of him, and took some of XU WEI ZHOU’s hair to make it stand. The two people (Mr. Liu and XU WEI ZHOU) spontaneously showed a satisfactory smile, while we were laughing at it for its seeming like Teletubbies. 

part 3:  about those tough days

Spoiler
 南都娱乐 重点3 translation part3 "about those tough days"

宣传团队的小玉告诉我们,“洲洲” 已经连续几天没好好休息,采访当天的工作又是12点之后才结束。我们的采访是在亚洲新歌榜年度盛典结束后开始的,许魏洲迅速卸妆换上家居服,简单的白色T恤上印着一只小猫,”我特别喜欢猫!” 许魏洲重重点头,像是怕我们看见他柔软的一面,赶紧自证,“我是该爷们儿的时候就很硬气的!”

能巧手织毛线,也可以死宅在家打游戏,就是这样一个性格多面的许魏洲,“这就是我的个人特点嘛,没刻意去做这些东西,可能是爱好广泛,我就单纯做好我自己。” 对他而言,打游戏可以减压。第一次遭遇舆论夹击,作为新人的他有干万个想不通,“那干脆就不去想,当时我工作差不多停了有5天,这5天我什么也没干,就在家里打游戏。打了5天游戏之后我缓过来了!” 许魏洲挑了一下眉,像是在说“现在我什么都不怕了”。

娱乐圈有个定律,明星们的状态就像刻录在一盘磁带上,A面是鲜花与掌声,B面是负面和质疑。随着人气暴涨,质疑许魏洲的声音也越来越多,像是陷入了一个漩涡。如何扭转这种局面呢?没有人告诉他怎么做,初生牛读的他选择跳出来直面质疑。

XIAO YU from the propaganda team told us that “ZHOU ZHOU" had not enjoyed a good rest for several days, and he kept working until later than 24:00 that day of this interview. Our interview was made after the end of Fresh Asia ceremony. XU WEI ZHOU quickly removed his makeup and changed to home wear, which was a simple white T-shirt with a kitten on it. “I really like cats!” XU WEI ZHOU nodded his head heavily. “I can be very manly when there is need to be!” he then quickly addressed. It was like that he was afraid to show us his tender side.

He could be skilled at knitting, but also could be inert at home playing games. He was such a multi-faceted Xu Wei Zhou, "This is my personalities. I did not do these things deliberately. I might have a wider range of hobbies. I simply wanna be the best me. “ For him, playing games can be decompressing. As a newbie, he could never figure out the reasons, when he suffered public opinion attack for the first time. “Then I just put it aside. My work was stopped for almost five days at that time. I did nothing but played games at home. After five days, I finally recovered!” XU WEI ZHOU picked his eyebrow. It seemed like that he was saying, “Now I have nothing to fear.”

Entertainment industry has a law-the state of the stars is like being on a tape. A side is full of flowers and applause, while B side is consist of negative things and questioning. With the rising popularity, questioning voice of XU WEI ZHOU will be more and more, like being caught into a whirlpool. How to reverse this situation? No one ever told him what to do, but this newborn calf has chosen to stand out and confront all the challenges directly.

part 4:  becoming famous

Spoiler
南都娱乐 重点4 translation part4 "becoming famous"
“上海演唱会那次惊到我了!”上海记者黄大宝一脸“是在下输了”的表情,“从网剧知道他,后来看见巡回演唱会场面火爆的新闻,本以为可能是宣传造势,到了现场才发现真的有这么多粉丝!他的几首歌还引发了全场大合唱!”听她描述完现场“盛况”,本刊记者默默在百度搜索框输入“许魏洲的名字,从新闻看到贴吧,再从微博逛到知乎。发现了一个在努力向全世界安利偶像的粉丝团——“白粥”。他们出现在每一条以“许魏洲”为关键词的信息下,使出浑身解数用遍美好词汇描述自己的偶像。“爱他是始于人品,陷于才华,忠于颜值。” (*翻译者修改:始于颜值,陷于才华,忠于人品。)粉丝们的文采让许魏洲自己都赞不绝口。
“没有想过自己会红,我对这种事情比较迟纯。” 许魏洲自称“糙汉子”,直到朋友圈刷屏才意识到可能要出名了,但真正让他发现自己被众人簇拥是在韩国演唱会前夕。许魏洲像往常一样从机场走出来,跟着他的粉丝并不多,他还在担心韩国演唱会是否能够顺利举行。从到达口出来,经验尚浅的许魏洲一下子蒙了。“怎么这么多人,是来接我的啊。” 看着大家举着名牌喊着他的名字,他才相信眼前的这一幕在真实地发生。“其实我想做喜欢的事情,活得有点自己的个性,从来沒想过作为一个公众人物,去引领些什么。” 很多事情就是这样不期而至,不刻意追求反而得到更多。本想着开一场签售会的许魏洲成功办了自己的巡回演唱会。

"Shanghai concert did surprise me!" Shanghai journalist Huang Dabao said with a facial expression like “I lost to you, my lord”. “I heard of him from the web series. I thought it might be some sort of propaganda strategy when I first read the news about the hot scenes of the concert, but I found out that there were indeed large amount of fans when I finally attended! Moreover, some of his songs even triggered grand chorus!” After listening to her description of the “great feast”, our journalist searched XU WEI ZHOU in Baidu(chinese google) quietly. We found a hard-working fan group-“Baizhou” who tried their best to introduce their idol to the world, from news reports to social communities, and from Weibo to Zhihu(like quora). Where there was information with the key words “XU WEI ZHOU”, there were Baizhou sparing no effort to describe their idol with all kinds of beautiful words. “Love started from the appreciation for his good-looking, trapped in his talents, and addicted to his great personalities.” Even XU WEI ZHOU could not stop praising the literal talent of his fans.

XU WEI ZHOU self-claimed to be a “hick”, “I never thought that I would be famous, and I’m insensitive to these things.” He didn't realize his rising popularity until his friend circle was full of his news. But what finally made him find surrounded by the crowd was right before his Korean concert. He came out from the airport as usual, only followed by a few fans, worrying about whether the concert could be held successfully. He, as a fresh man, was shocked once he walked out of the arrival gate. “How could there be so many people, are they waiting for me?!” He was convinced that it was real, only when he saw those welcome poster and heard their shouting of his name. “To be honest, I just wanna do what I like and live my unique life, but have never thought of being as a public figure or leading something.” Life is like a box of chocolate, sometimes you just get more without much expectations or ambition. XU WEI ZHOU achieved a great success on his Asia Tour, though he only thought about signing concerts before. 

Part 5: Love Songs

(Cont.)

Spoiler

PrinceSelva   
10月25日 15:39 来自 Timmy's iPhone
#许魏洲# 南都娱乐 重点5 translation part5 Q&A1  "love songs?"
从多大的时候开始喜欢音乐?
:从六年级开始,那时候开始学吉他接触音乐吧,然后就一直做。
那个时候有想过自己写歌吗?
:肯定有,以前学了音乐肯定会想啊,自己写个曲子啊,自己写首歌啊,然后自己弹唱出来。
写第一首歌是什么时候?
: 应该是初中的时候写的歌吧。 
哇,这么早啊。 
:对。其实吉他写歌还是挺简单的,吉他你写了,然后把那个旋律用吉他表现出来,再把它做成曲子,弹唱出来就比较简单上手。 
:那个时候写的是一个什么类型的歌曲呢? 
:情歌! 
艾玛,那会儿就写情歌了? 
:对啊。 
是有倾诉对象地写吗,还是漫无目的只为了写情歌而写? 
:要保密!哈哈哈。
第二张专辑是也在筹备中吗?风格会是融入多元的还是?
:在筹备。会贯彻我的摇滚精神,它并不是说每一首歌都要做得特别摇滚,只不过是我想向大家传递就是许魏洲的这种正能量的音乐,传递给大家、让大家感受到积极向上的东西。
会邀请一些高中乐队成员吗?
:有机会的话会。
:是第二张专辑还是说演唱会?
:如果有可能的话,都可以!

when did you fall in love with music?
: from sixth grade, I met music when I firstly began to learn guitar playing, then continued till now.
At that time have you thought about writing your own songs?
: Definitely. Ever since I learned the music, I have always wanted to compost my own songs and perform them.
When was the first song written?
: It should be junior high school.
 Wow, so early.
: Yes. In fact, Composting by guitar is quite simple. First of all, you compost it, then you play the melody by guitar and make into a song. By this way, it will be simple and easy to play or sing the song.
 What kind of songs were written at that time?
: Love Songs!
omg, love songs at that young age?
: Yep.
Did you have the particular person for the love songs, or they were just aimlessly written?
: It’s a secret. Ha ha ha.
=

: In preparation. I will keep my rock and roll spirit, while it is not to say that every song must be specially rock, only that I want to deliver the positive energy in music of XU WEI ZHOU. I hope people can feel something positive.
= Will you invite some of your high school bandmates?
: If there is a chance, yes.
= (invite them for) the second album or concerts?
: If possible, both!

Cont

part 6: confront to darkness 

Spoiler

PrinceSelva   
10月25日 20:48 来自 Timmy's iPhone

真正的勇士,敢于直面惨淡的人生,敢于正视淋漓的鲜血。——鲁迅(翻译加注)
:家人对你的表现怎么评价的,有跟你说过吗?
:都想不到吧,别说他们了,我本人也想不到,这个东西,人生嘛。我觉得其实是过山车,上上下下。

你看到的都是光鲜的一面,其实这个过程就这么几个月啊,半年不到,当中发生了很多坎坎坷坷的事情。

(记者:什么事呢?)哼,不告诉你!哈哈哈哈。其实就很多被人误解啊,被黑啊,还有像卓伟老师那时候,

虚报的这么一个绯闻,我怀恨在心呢!(幼稚脸)哈哈哈。 
:当时自己的状态会受影响吗? 
:其实有多红就会承受多少的负面,这个充其量算是个绯闻吧。 
:但是别人不这么认为啊,哎。
对,还有双眼皮...... 
:割得很自然嘛。 
:oh no!我爷爷八十几岁开了个双眼皮。(记者:什么?)肌无力,遗传,眼皮会耷拉下来。爷爷后来看我的时候,

“呃啊,你来啦。” 就这么看(垂眼),你知道吧。看不清楚是谁,然后前两个月去医院开了个双眼皮,

开得挺好的,比我还好看!哈哈哈,恢复得还挺好的呢。
: How did your family comment on your performance? Did they tell you?
:  Never thought of it. Let alone them, even I myself can not think of it, this thing. It’s about life. I think life is like a roller coaster, will always go up and down. People will see the bright appearance, while actually this process(from debut till now) is only for a few months, less than a half year. Yet many troubles have occurred during those tough days. What happened exactly?)

Hum, I won’t tell you! ha ha ha ha…..Essentially, there were a lot of misunderstanding and attacking. In addition,

Paparazzi ZHUO WEI made that false scandal (*note: lying about the author and zz). I hate it and won’t forget! (Naive face)

ha ha ha.
: Were you influenced at that time?
: My first reaction was to think why. I do not know you, and I did not do anything. Why would you want to fabricate these things to slander me. Then at the same time, once these news came out, a lot of people outside and some who din not know me all

began to talk about this thing. Because, you know, people, like gossip, and they would judge.

Then, I virtually undertook much public opinion pressure. Therefore, I felt that I can not afford it anymore.

But after that everything gradually became better. At that time, I stopped working for almost 5 days.

And during the 5 days, I did not do anything but stayed at home playing the games. After I played for five days,

I recovered, ha ha.

Then I realized that, as a public figure, you do need to bear this kind of things. These are normal things for this is just your work.
: In fact, the more popular you are, the more negative voice you will get. This was nothing but a scandal. 
: But others won’t  think so, hey. 
: Btw, about the double eyelids ......
: Mine was made by operation. I said about it when interviewed before for a magazine that I had double eyelid surgery. I won’t deny it.
: they look so natural.
: oh no! My grandfather had a double eyelid surgery in his eighties. ( What?) Myasthenia gravis, is genetic,  

which will result in the eyelid drooping down. My grandpa used to look at me, "uh ah, you came." looking like this

(lowered his eyes), you know, couldn’t see people clearly. So he went to the hospital for the double eyelid operation,

and very well done, even better than mine. Ha ha ha, his recovery condition was quite good.

Part 7: Adorable Timmy

Spoiler

PrinceSelva   
10月25日 22:47 来自 Timmy's iPhone
#许魏洲# 南都娱乐 高萌7 Translation part7 "adorable Timmy"
:虽然你迷妹很多,但其实还是有很多不了解不认识你的人,你会怎么介绍自己? 
:那很正常。其实在比如说去机场的时候,有这么多粉丝在旁边跟机或者是来看我的时候,边上就会有很多不认识的人(开启高能自我对话摸式)就说 “诶,这谁呀?” “这谁呀?” (记者:你表情好逼真!) 哈哈,真的,他们就会很好奇,“谁?到底是谁?” 然后我的粉丝们就会很善意地告诉他们,就会安利我嘛。“这是许魏洲。” “许魏洲是谁啊?” 哈哈哈哈。然后她们也会告诉他们,“许魏洲是唱歌的。” “许魏洲是演戏的。” 然后 “哦,这样啊。” “韩国人啊?” “中国人!”哈哈哈!
:是蛮像韩国人的。 
:是吗?(不像吗?感觉很像啊。)有一次,我和昊哥在飞机上,空姐问我 “Can you speak Chinese?” 然后转过对他说中文,哈哈哈。
:刚才看到现场还有很多男粉丝诶。
:对啊。 
:据说之前有男粉丝表白过。
:我每场演唱会都有。(记者:直接说爱你这种吗?)对对对。很开心有这么多人支持我。你看,还有这种可爱的Boy喜欢我,对吧?
是不是会经常遇到另外一个人来安利你的场景?
:其实我觉得这是一个过程嘛,所以说现在还是一个新人嘛,真的是要红遍天了或者是人家广为熟知这么一个人的话,就也不会有这种情況。但是其实这个过程也是一个必经之路。
:红与黑总是并存,这个过程中会有一些来描黑的人,负面会传出来。你在领奖时也有讲。 
:我觉得这是一个说话的机会吧。平时的话,单独许魏洲做一个专访,没那么多人去关注这个东西。单独出个什么新闻,没那么多人去知道,只有喜欢和支持我的人(知道)。我今天说的这段话,想告诉那些不了解许魏洲的人,我是这样的一个人,我平时在怎么工作,我是怎么去完成自己的这些梦想。我想告诉他们这些。

: Although you already gained a lot of fans, there are still many people who do not know you, then how would you introduce yourself?
: That's normal (not known by many people). Actually, for example, when I was at the airport, many fans followed my flight or came to see me, but there would be a lot of passengers who did not recognize me. (ZZ began his super-funny solo-comedy model) They said, "Oh, who is this?” “Who is this?” (so lively performance.) Haha, really, they would be very curious, "Who? Who on earth is this?” And then my fans would be very kind to tell them, to introduce me. “This is XU WEI ZHOU.” “Who is XU WEI ZHOU?” Ha ha ha ha. My fans would tell them, “XU WEI ZHOU is a singer.” “XU WEI ZHOU is an actor.” Then they were like, “oh, got it.” “A Korean?” “Chinese!” ha ha ha!
: You look quite like a Korean.
: Really? ( Don’t you think? I do think so.) There was one time, when Hao Ge and I were on the plane, one of the flight attendants asked me, “Can you speak Chinese?” And then turned to him, said Chinese, ha ha ha.
: I saw many male fans at the scene just now.
: Yep.
: It is said that a male fan has made love confession to you before.
: They did that in all of my concerts. ( Would they say love you directly, like this?) Yes, yes, yes.

I am very happy to have so many people who support me. You see, there are even such kind of lovely boys who like me, right?
: Did you always see the scenes of yours being introduced to others?
: Actually, I think this is a process. After all, I am still a fresh man now. There won’t be these situations if

I am universally famous and completely well-known. But this is the only way to go through the process.
: The pros and cons always coexist, there will be will some antis to bash you intentionally on this road.

You have talked about it when you got your award. (On Fresh Asia Ceremony)
: I think that was a good chance to speak out. Usually, people won’t pay much attention to the exclusive interview of

XU WEI ZHOU. Only those people who like and support me, will notice, if it is the separated news, others won't know.

I made the speech today, to tell those who know little about XU WEI ZHOU that what kind of person I am, how I work everyday,

and how I make my dream come true. I wanna tell them.

10 hours ago, understanddream94 said:

English Trans South Eastern Metropolis Entertainments Interview wtih Timmy Xu

Cr: @PrinceSelva (weibo)

Part 1: In his shoes

Reveal hidden contents
 南都娱乐 重点1 translation part1 just have a taste first ^_-

本刊记者客串工作人员与许魏洲共事一下午,看着他在化妆镜前调皮地变身“表情包”,也目睹了他在后台准备获奖感言的紧张和小兴奋,在造型师的建议下戴上四个戒指后哈哈大笑,举着手告诉大家自己是“钻石王老五”。走红毯前,许魏洲已经换好了西装,但配套的皮鞋却出了问题,由于事先准备匆忙拿大了一码,眼看时间快到了,经纪人李昊忙拿纸巾塞到皮鞋里,因为鞋边很低没办法穿袜子,“只能脚趾挤在纸巾里”。他一步一拐,大家一下子都慌了,唱歌时的运动鞋又不能搭配西装,“我穿袜子吧,穿一半。” 就这样,许魏洲走上了红毯,粉丝的尖叫和着相机的咔喳声,一切显得很顺利,不论是直播镜头还是随后爆出的照片,他表情如初,笑得很温暖,还不时和粉丝互动,然后,光鲜背后不为人知的是脚底下的另一番滋味。

Our correspondent as a guest staff worked together with XU WEI ZHOU for the afternoon, looked at him in front of the make-up mirror naughtily turned into "emoji package", and witnessed his nervous and excited backstage experience of preparing for awarding speech. Suggested by the stylist, he put on four rings and burst into laughter, raising his hands and telling others that he is “diamond bachelor”. Before attending the red carpet event, XU WEI ZHOU has been in a good suit, however there was something wrong with the matching shoes. The shoes were over sized due to the hurry preparation, but it was imminent. Then the manager LI HAO had to stuff some paper towels into the shoes, cuz no way for socks as the upper of the shoes were too low. “I had to squeezed my toes into the paper towels”. He was limping when he walked, everyone suddenly panicked. “I can wear socks, but wear half.” That was it. Then XU WEI ZHOU walked on the red carpet, welcomed by his fans screaming and the cameras’ clicking sound. Everything seemed smooth, no matter it was the live camera or the photos released later. His facial expression was as usual, with warm smile and interaction with fans every now and then. However, what behind the shining appearance was something unknown under his feet.

Part 2: Teletubby
  Reveal hidden contents
 南都娱乐 重点2  translation part2 "some comments from the staff working with him"

体贴、会照顾人是许魏洲给大家的印象。“虽然我们已经很熟了,但每次帮他,他都会说谢谢。看到我手里东西多的情况下洲洲会跟我说,你给我点吧。有时候陪他参加活动,他自己还没休息,会让我们先休息。” 助理子厚觉得在许魏洲身边工作能让他感觉到正能量。在造型师眼中,这位当红小鲜肉有时会变成他的“小白鼠”,“好不容易遇到可以驾驭各种发型的。” 刘老师欣赏地看着眼前的“作品”, 然后揪起许魏洲一小撮头发竖起来,当我们站在后面偷笑说像天线宝宝时,镜子前的两个人却不约而同露出了满意的笑容。

Thoughtfulness and the ability of taking care of people are his impression on others. "Although we are already familiar, every time I helped him, he would still say thank you. Seeing I took too many things in my hands, he would ask, give me some. Sometimes when accompanying him to participate in some events, he would let us take a rest even when he had not rest.” Assistant ZI HOU felt positive energy for working around XU WEI ZHOU. In the eyes of the stylist, this popular fresh meat was somehow his “laboratory rat”, “It was hard to find the person who was able to handle all kinds of hair styles…” Mr. Liu was appreciating the “masterpiece” in front of him, and took some of XU WEI ZHOU’s hair to make it stand. The two people (Mr. Liu and XU WEI ZHOU) spontaneously showed a satisfactory smile, while we were laughing at it for its seeming like Teletubbies. 

part 3:  about those tough days

Reveal hidden contents
 南都娱乐 重点3 translation part3 "about those tough days"

宣传团队的小玉告诉我们,“洲洲” 已经连续几天没好好休息,采访当天的工作又是12点之后才结束。我们的采访是在亚洲新歌榜年度盛典结束后开始的,许魏洲迅速卸妆换上家居服,简单的白色T恤上印着一只小猫,”我特别喜欢猫!” 许魏洲重重点头,像是怕我们看见他柔软的一面,赶紧自证,“我是该爷们儿的时候就很硬气的!”

能巧手织毛线,也可以死宅在家打游戏,就是这样一个性格多面的许魏洲,“这就是我的个人特点嘛,没刻意去做这些东西,可能是爱好广泛,我就单纯做好我自己。” 对他而言,打游戏可以减压。第一次遭遇舆论夹击,作为新人的他有干万个想不通,“那干脆就不去想,当时我工作差不多停了有5天,这5天我什么也没干,就在家里打游戏。打了5天游戏之后我缓过来了!” 许魏洲挑了一下眉,像是在说“现在我什么都不怕了”。

娱乐圈有个定律,明星们的状态就像刻录在一盘磁带上,A面是鲜花与掌声,B面是负面和质疑。随着人气暴涨,质疑许魏洲的声音也越来越多,像是陷入了一个漩涡。如何扭转这种局面呢?没有人告诉他怎么做,初生牛读的他选择跳出来直面质疑。

XIAO YU from the propaganda team told us that “ZHOU ZHOU" had not enjoyed a good rest for several days, and he kept working until later than 24:00 that day of this interview. Our interview was made after the end of Fresh Asia ceremony. XU WEI ZHOU quickly removed his makeup and changed to home wear, which was a simple white T-shirt with a kitten on it. “I really like cats!” XU WEI ZHOU nodded his head heavily. “I can be very manly when there is need to be!” he then quickly addressed. It was like that he was afraid to show us his tender side.

He could be skilled at knitting, but also could be inert at home playing games. He was such a multi-faceted Xu Wei Zhou, "This is my personalities. I did not do these things deliberately. I might have a wider range of hobbies. I simply wanna be the best me. “ For him, playing games can be decompressing. As a newbie, he could never figure out the reasons, when he suffered public opinion attack for the first time. “Then I just put it aside. My work was stopped for almost five days at that time. I did nothing but played games at home. After five days, I finally recovered!” XU WEI ZHOU picked his eyebrow. It seemed like that he was saying, “Now I have nothing to fear.”

Entertainment industry has a law-the state of the stars is like being on a tape. A side is full of flowers and applause, while B side is consist of negative things and questioning. With the rising popularity, questioning voice of XU WEI ZHOU will be more and more, like being caught into a whirlpool. How to reverse this situation? No one ever told him what to do, but this newborn calf has chosen to stand out and confront all the challenges directly.

part 4:  becoming famous

Reveal hidden contents
南都娱乐 重点4 translation part4 "becoming famous"
“上海演唱会那次惊到我了!”上海记者黄大宝一脸“是在下输了”的表情,“从网剧知道他,后来看见巡回演唱会场面火爆的新闻,本以为可能是宣传造势,到了现场才发现真的有这么多粉丝!他的几首歌还引发了全场大合唱!”听她描述完现场“盛况”,本刊记者默默在百度搜索框输入“许魏洲的名字,从新闻看到贴吧,再从微博逛到知乎。发现了一个在努力向全世界安利偶像的粉丝团——“白粥”。他们出现在每一条以“许魏洲”为关键词的信息下,使出浑身解数用遍美好词汇描述自己的偶像。“爱他是始于人品,陷于才华,忠于颜值。” (*翻译者修改:始于颜值,陷于才华,忠于人品。)粉丝们的文采让许魏洲自己都赞不绝口。
“没有想过自己会红,我对这种事情比较迟纯。” 许魏洲自称“糙汉子”,直到朋友圈刷屏才意识到可能要出名了,但真正让他发现自己被众人簇拥是在韩国演唱会前夕。许魏洲像往常一样从机场走出来,跟着他的粉丝并不多,他还在担心韩国演唱会是否能够顺利举行。从到达口出来,经验尚浅的许魏洲一下子蒙了。“怎么这么多人,是来接我的啊。” 看着大家举着名牌喊着他的名字,他才相信眼前的这一幕在真实地发生。“其实我想做喜欢的事情,活得有点自己的个性,从来沒想过作为一个公众人物,去引领些什么。” 很多事情就是这样不期而至,不刻意追求反而得到更多。本想着开一场签售会的许魏洲成功办了自己的巡回演唱会。

"Shanghai concert did surprise me!" Shanghai journalist Huang Dabao said with a facial expression like “I lost to you, my lord”. “I heard of him from the web series. I thought it might be some sort of propaganda strategy when I first read the news about the hot scenes of the concert, but I found out that there were indeed large amount of fans when I finally attended! Moreover, some of his songs even triggered grand chorus!” After listening to her description of the “great feast”, our journalist searched XU WEI ZHOU in Baidu(chinese google) quietly. We found a hard-working fan group-“Baizhou” who tried their best to introduce their idol to the world, from news reports to social communities, and from Weibo to Zhihu(like quora). Where there was information with the key words “XU WEI ZHOU”, there were Baizhou sparing no effort to describe their idol with all kinds of beautiful words. “Love started from the appreciation for his good-looking, trapped in his talents, and addicted to his great personalities.” Even XU WEI ZHOU could not stop praising the literal talent of his fans.

XU WEI ZHOU self-claimed to be a “hick”, “I never thought that I would be famous, and I’m insensitive to these things.” He didn't realize his rising popularity until his friend circle was full of his news. But what finally made him find surrounded by the crowd was right before his Korean concert. He came out from the airport as usual, only followed by a few fans, worrying about whether the concert could be held successfully. He, as a fresh man, was shocked once he walked out of the arrival gate. “How could there be so many people, are they waiting for me?!” He was convinced that it was real, only when he saw those welcome poster and heard their shouting of his name. “To be honest, I just wanna do what I like and live my unique life, but have never thought of being as a public figure or leading something.” Life is like a box of chocolate, sometimes you just get more without much expectations or ambition. XU WEI ZHOU achieved a great success on his Asia Tour, though he only thought about signing concerts before. 

REALLY MISS PRINCE :bawling:

L'OFFICIELFashion Magazine

Do you want to find out what the official blue V account said about Timmy?
:glasses: If you do, please click the reveal hidden contents from below:

Spoiler

006r8UFDgw1f9eaozchcxj30ku0tvtfb.jpg

:grimace: Today, our Timmy boy had attached a selfie of himself under this official account. Now, don't you wanna find out what he kind of selfie he posted?

Spoiler

006r8UFDgw1f9eaou37okj30qo0zk79i.jpg

:grin: Do you want to know what others said about Timmy today? Let's find out more from other people!

Spoiler

006r8UFDgw1f9eaobawijj30ku12e45q.jpg

All English translations by ;)小wifi

Follow XWZ USA FanClub Twitter for more English updates on Timmy:wub:

Archived