• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DK在北京 #红豆Live# 许魏洲 Xu Weizhou

This is a talk show live stream hosted by the famous Chinese music critics DK (Deng Ke) who invited Xu Weizhou as his guest,  live on "RedBean" Live Stream Dec 4 2016

We will provide the English translation when it is ready.  Fot those of you who can read Chinese, please read the post in the spoiler.

YouTube for the talk in Chinese. 

DK X 许魏洲 Xu Weizhou Fun Talk Music

Weibo cr: DK在北京(weibo)

trans cr: CCielD (weibo)

When Fresh meat strats to form band , when idol becomes a singer-song writer, what will the pop music world be link? On 5/12 at 12pm, I will have a serious chat with Xu Weizhou about his music , band and those stories behind.

Chinese Transcripts:

cr:  @我的暖暖princess

006tKMgxgw1fag7rcibj7j30yi1pc4ng.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7sg4qpxj30yi1pcatp.jpg

Spoiler

006tKMgxgw1fag7rcibj7j30yi1pc4ng.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7rhm57yj30yi3eue81.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7rrhvf1j30yi3eukjl.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7ryb4g7j30yi3euhdt.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7s34zrxj30yi3eukjl.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7r4hk8bj30yi3eukjl.jpg

006tKMgxgw1fag7sax4bzj30yi27yavz.jpg006tKMgxgw1fag7sg4qpxj30yi1pcatp.jpg

Emancipation . Xu Weizhou New Single released Dec 8 2016

Emancipation Xu Weizhou

放 - 许魏洲 
作词:赵登凯 
作曲:许魏洲Timmy Xu 
编曲:史小鹏 
制作人:史小鹏 
向未知世界的远方 
追寻着发烫的日光 
用理想画面抒写了漫长信仰 
眼神中憧憬着海浪 
在川流不息的城市寻找方向 
下一刻绚烂的星光 
我释放年轻的疯狂 
用灿烂的力量 
奔跑在闪亮的方向 
对世界宣扬 内心燃烧的模样 
像夜空 那温暖的星光

Look to the unknown far away

Pursue the scorching sun light

Paint the eternal belief on the picture of dreams

Longing for the great waves in the eyes

Amid the seething mass of the city, looking for the directions

Next stop  the brilliant starry light

I release fever of youth

Utilizing vigorous power

Run towards the glorious 

Declare to the world the flaming insight

Like the warm starry light in the night sky

006z8ElNgw1fajbsxrj8mj30j60j60xu.jpg

006z8ElNgw1fajbszrg8ej30j60cs40f.jpg

Spoiler

006z8ElNgw1fajbszrg8ej30j60cs40f.jpg

006z8ElNgw1fajbsxrj8mj30j60j60xu.jpg

YouTube: Emancipation  . Xu Weizhou

YouTube lyrics translations cr: 小wifi @wifipwdxwz

I am REALLY REALLY cannot wait for timmy to be in a MOVIE... especially in a MAFIA thing like movie and become a bad boy...or a thief... 
MUST BE REALLY REALLY GOOD-LOOKING AND HANDSOME... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
and want to add this... kkk... if u cannot afford to see it, dont open it... :phew:

:wub::wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas from Xu Weizhou weibo

昨晚圣诞奇妙派对大家玩得happy吗?我的圣诞愿望是可以睡个懒觉,今天愿望实现了, 你的愿望实现了吗

trans: did you guys have fun at christmas fantacy party? (Disney Shanghai ). My Christmas wish to be able to sleep in..and my wish came true. How about yours?

6b202cedly1fb229ysgi0j20m80xctc00.jpg6b202cedly1fb223lip6lj21111iwu0z0.jpg

6b202cedly1fb229rptqoj20rs15ou0x0.jpg

6b202cedly1fb229ysgi0j20m80xctc00.jpg

6b202cedly1fb223lip6lj21111iwu0z0.jpg

6b202cedly1fb229rptqoj20rs15ou0x0.jpg

6b202cedly1fb229ysgi0j20m80xctc00.jpg

Xu Weizhou Cold Joke

trans by PricneSelva (Weibo)

Hello everyone, I’m Timmy Xu. Welcome to listen to the wonderful star radio. Today, I’d like to talk about my new single “FUN” with you… oh, no, I came to tell bad jokes! Then why is my theme “Timmy Xu’s cold jokes”? Because my staff always told me that, I usually, they thought, was dryly humorous… Am I dryly humorous? In that way, please wear more clothes and be careful to keep warm, as I’ll share some cold jokes with you~

1. Xiao Ming was thrown from the 13th floor, but he did not get any harm. Why is he all right?

Because Xiao Ming is a lunch box…

NOTES for the 2nd joke

*[you need to know some Chinese to understand the second joke]

*[If you have watched a Japanese anime “Polar Bear’s Cafe”, the penguin likes to tell this kind of cold jokes based on the pronunciation of words…]

*[小白 Little White, can be a certain person’s name, while 大白 Big White, can also be a name.]

*[here’s a Chinese idiom 真相大白, (白, literally means, white color in Chinese), the fixed idiom means, “unravel the truth”, but the meaning of the phrase is not the key point, this idiom’s pronunciation in Chinese is the same with 真像大白, which means, “really looks like Big White”,

the word “白”(white) here is the clue, plz keep in mind that.]

2. Little White looks like his brother, do ya know why?

because there’s a saying “he really looks like Big White”

NOTES  for the 3rd joke

*[红灯,Red Light, can be the traffic signal light, but may also use as someone’s name…]

*[the initial purpose of the question might take the meaning of signal light for RED LIGHT, but the student misinterpret it as someone’s name…]

3. Here’s a verbal test paper, one question is: plz complete the conversation, “the second sentence was said by a woman ‘yo, Red Light?! I didn't notice’.”

one student give the answer of the missing sentence as “Mrs, don’t u remember me? I’m Red Light.”

NOTES for the 4th joke

*[顺字(shun zi), means the Chinese character 顺, it has the same pronunciation with 顺子(shun zi), which can represent the winning set in POKER GAME, like JQKA”

4. A forum post says: my surname name is Zhang, plz give me some advices for my newborn son’s name, better including “shun zi”

one of the replies was:JQKA  Zhang

5. one day, an ant traveled to the desert, but why didn't he leave any footprint?

because he went there by bike

6. a centipede also went to the desert, why didn't he leave any footprint as well?

because the ant took him there by bike

7. after the trip to the desert, the ant went back home, but he didn't tell his parents that he was back, then why did his parents know he was back?

because, his bike stopped downstairs….

8. There were three little rabbits, having a competition in pooping. One rabbit’s poo was linear, the second one’s poo was round, while the 3rd rabbit’s poo was triangular. The first two rabbits were shocked. They asked the 3rd rabbit: bunny bunny, you were so cool, how did you make it?

the third rabbit said: I picked it…

9. a rabbit races with a speedy turtle, who will win the game?

the rabbit? No! it’s the turtle! I’ve told u he's a SPEEDY turtle, so he runs very fast

10. the rabbit couldn’t take the result that he lost, so he raced again with a turtle who wore sunglasses, then who would win the game this time?

hmm, the rabbit? No! the turtle took his sunglasses off, yay, he’s still that speedy turtle

11. once upon a time, there was a big fish and a small fish. one day, the small fish asked the big fish, “b~i~g f~i~s~h, b~i~g f~i~s~h~, w~h~a~t d~o y~o~u u~s~u~a~l~l~y l~i~k~e t~o e~a~t?”(*he asked in a very slow speed), the big fish answered, “I like to eat little fishes who speak slowly~”

then the little fish was like, “o, ok, gotcha”(speak very fast with abbreviation…)

NOTES for the 12th joke

*[the good eggs have smooth eggshells and have bright colors, while the rotten ones not]

12. there are four eggs in the fridge. No.1 talked to No.2, “we don’t make friends with that green and haired egg!” then No.2 talk to No.3, “we don’t make friends with that green and haired egg!”

while No.3 just turned to No.4, the No.4 said, “richard simmons off, I’m wiki fruit!”

13. Two bananas were competing in endurance running. they ran and ran. the former banana, was sweating heavily, so he took off his banana peel off while he was running, and throw it on the runway

and then, the latter banana slipped…

after telling you so many bad jokes, let us have a horror story… once upon a time, there was a fisherman, who encountered a storm when he fishing in the sea. The ocean swallowed his young life mercilessly. His parents were miserable when they heard about their only son’s misfortune. The young man’s mother was overwhelmed with sorrow and dissolved into tears everyday… the father could not take this anymore, so he found a locally especially efficacious witch. they wanted the witch use magic to help them see their son for the last time. Therefore, they came to the beach together after the sunset. The dark sea was hitting the shore…that witch earnestly said to the two old people, “I will use magic to bring your son’s soul into my body. But as there are many unknown mysterious creatures in the ocean, I can’t guarantee you what will be brought back exactly…so if the one that I bring back is not your son, then kill me immediately!” The old couple were deeply moved and very grateful to the witch after they heard that. So they got ready with a sense of gratitude and stress. The witch closed her eyes and began to cast, ayawuyayawuyayahaiyaya……suddenly the witch began to twitch, with a hideous face and was foaming at the mouth, then stopped all of a sudden! she opened her mouth a little, and said, “Patrick Star, let’s go catching octopus~” (in Sponge Bob’s voice…)

Are you feeling cold, after listening to so many cold jokes? kkk. Actually it does sound very cold, to listen to bad jokes in suck a chilly winter. I felt cold as well when I was telling these jokes. Hmm, I really appreciate the opportunity of this platform from NetEase Cloud Music, and special thanks to everyone, to let me share my own stories, my cold jokes, and my music. Essentially, 2016 was a beginning, an opportunity and also the transforming process for me. I’ve tried a variety of things that I have never experienced before. A whole lot of things have happened during 2016, including countless troubles and obstacles. It was like riding on a roller coaster everyday, up and down, up and down. To be honest, as an artist, I gained a lot while also lost a lot, but I’ve never regret it. No regrets! I think, everyday is a gift for me. It is a great fortune to meet all of you. Many people said that, referring to XWZ, we are all following a developing type of star. Hearing this, I think it is in deed the case here! Other people may fall in love with a  well-developed super star, and that is like, to love him at his best (like 100 levels in the games).  Many of my fans, however, began to love me, when I was just a 1st, 2nd or 5th level’s rookie who even “could not defeat a monster” (metaphor from the games), then accompanied me all the way down here. I think, it is all because of your accompany that I can upgrade, haha, and keep moving on.

“FUN” is another start for me. I have made an album before, which is my very first album “LIGHT”. It was actually a great pleasure the moment I finished it, yet after a while, I felt, hmm, not that happy as before, because I thought I could have done better and made it more refined. But anyway, this album is particularly meaningful and especially important for me, as it is after all the first album in my life. Therefore, I will do it better with higher qualification, higher requirements, and higher standards, to make better music for my fans, like “FUN”.

2017 is around the corner, and I wish I could make new breakthroughs in music or acting in 2017. As for the music, first of all, there’ll be my second album. “FUN”, in fact, is a new beginning for me. Then there’ll be my concerts. I do hope that I can make it better this time, as it can provide an intuitive feeling for everyone. And I will try my best to present you a more handsome, cooler, more dedicated, more passionate and rock TIMMY XU. As for the acting part, I hope I can have a taste for various characters. I am, after all, an acting newbie, a real rookie. I need more attempts, and more trainings. “The road ahead will be long, the revolution is not successful yet, our comrades still need to work hard.” I promise you a better TIMMY XU!

Time’s up for today! I’m not sure if there will be a second episode. See you next time if there’ll be a chance! Bye-bye.

Archived