• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zhouzhoulove said:

KENZO x HM

He is the first male mainland celebrity wearing "KENZO x HM" collection in China.

http://weibo.com/2049875433/Eelacfe0a

c4c954b5jw1f95scc1pxwj21kw2dcnpd.jpg7a2e9de9gw1f93hu9jna0j215u1qrnae.jpg

#KENZOxHM# Timmy is wearing Kenzo x HM reversible bomber jacket with detachable zipped panels paired with tiger prints pullover. This outfit definitely yells his fashion attitude. Looks up to your idol:let's do the final countdown now,items will be available on 3/11/16.@HM中国( Translation of HM weibo, Cr CCiedD)

@许魏洲ZZ 身着#KENZOxHM#亮相!双面可拆卸下摆外套搭配老虎图案卫衣彰显炫目潮流态度!向男神看齐,现在就开始倒计时吧!11月3日马上来临!@HM中国

I'm sorry, I'm still very much confused as to why we need different fan base names (like for each countries and all) o_o isn't BaiZhou the only one he kinda endorsed? Please, someone kindly enlighten me?

sorry for my bad english, I am very bad at english :D

[ENG SUB]  Timmy Xu Interview with Iqiyi Music at Birdy Music Festival

[ENG SUB] Timmy self-explosure at Birdy Music Festival Interview  

[ENG SUB] 161024 complete version Timmy Xu Birdy Music Festival press conference  

(credit Simply love Timmy XWZ)

1 hour ago, _heroine_ said:

I'm sorry, I'm still very much confused as to why we need different fan base names (like for each countries and all) o_o isn't BaiZhou the only one he kinda endorsed? Please, someone kindly enlighten me?

sorry for my bad english, I am very bad at english :D

BaiZhou's the name uniquely endorsed by ZZ as his fans name. So we are all baiZhou from all over the world. But fan clubs from different countries likes to have nickname to differentiate. And we think it is totally fine. As Long as you truly love Timmy !

26 minutes ago, prome94zz said:

BaiZhou's the name uniquely endorsed by ZZ as his fans name. So we are all baiZhou from all over the world. But fan clubs from different countries likes to have nickname to differentiate. And we think it is totally fine. As Long as you are Timmy ONLY FAN!

Oh geez sorry that wasn't already clear~ :) thank you! Did ZZ specifically mention BZ has to be ONLY FAN? then I probably won't classify as one then, so I'll see myself out! Thank you for updates, I will sign up for Weibo to get more info then.

10 minutes ago, _heroine_ said:

Oh geez sorry that wasn't already clear~ :) thank you! Did ZZ specifically mention BZ has to be ONLY FAN? then I probably won't classify as one then, so I'll see myself out! Thank you for updates, I will sign up for Weibo to get more info then.

Doesn't have to be only fan but fan who truly loves Timmy!

20 minutes ago, _heroine_ said:

I think Timmy appreciated all fans who loves him and never mention that to be baizhou you must be timmy only fan. Baizhou is the title for his fan base. Those who loves him and support him and can consider themselves as baizhou.

Trans :

Guess  # ListenToMe #  Exclusive interview with WHO ?
Hint 1:  "An actor turned Asia popular singer" 
Hint 2: The Korean media reported that  "A numerous fans waiting for him at the airport" 
Hint 3: Dubbed  for "Big fish Begonia"

Who is he ? Will be announced tomorrow.

http://www.weibo.com/2169129705/EeUKHloMy

814a4ae9gw1f97xc5s40dj20u00u075y.jpgqEmq-fxqxcnr5245179.jpg

Watch NetEase entertainment Chanel's coverage of 2016 L'officiel fashion night ode to joy ceremony on live. 

On 30th October 2016

5103704fjw1f95p135wdxj20gl0m8q5s.jpg

TOP celebrities including Chris Lee, Yang Yang, Yang Mi,Huang Xiao Ming ,Wang Kai, Jin bo Ran, Tong Da Wei, 

Li Chen, Wang Luo Dan, Song Jia,  Crystal Zhang Tian Ai will attend.

"Timmy Xu Weizhou" and Group X Nine are invited to give performances at this grand night.

stay tuned !!!

(credit CCielD)

http://www.weibo.com/2674977220/EeW5tqRUp?type=comment#_rnd1477649428903

Archived