• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, starchaser945 said:

I come from Taiwan. And I love ZZ very much. Is any Taiwan 白粥 here?

Is there  ZZ's community in Taipei? I remember once ZZ planed to open his concert in Taipei, Won't he?

But there's something wrong about the policy of company. so it was cancelled.

So I think  that ZZ  must have a lot of fans there right? ^^

Popular idol Timmy Xu released his official trailer of his Asia Light tour documentary-shadow of light on his birthday. From this 1min 22sec video, not only you can get a glimpse of his tirelessly dance rehearsing, his hearty laughter, his meticulously details checking with his crew, but also you got to see from an exclusive backstage angle how his scintillating  performance delivered. This is a special gift from him to all his fans who have shown unwavering support and love to him all the way! 

24 minutes ago, xwz1314 said:

Popular idol Timmy Xu released his official trailer of his Asia Light tour documentary-shadow of light on his birthday. From this 1min 22sec video, not only you can get a glimpse of his tirelessly dance rehearsing, his hearty laughter, his meticulously details checking with his crew, but also you got to see from an exclusive backstage angle how his scintillating  performance delivered. This is a special gift from him to all his fans who have shown unwavering support and love to him all the way! 

We all are his star and he is our light. :blush::heart:

Archived