[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus @Berou and @maryofbethany! It's been a while. Too many pages to back read. hahaha I saw the new drama still and I'm stoked! Next week is gonna be lit. It reminds of me The Three Musketeers because of the masks. haha but I know the story will be different. It looks like this drama is going to be intense. I can't wait

Yoo Seung Ho looks really  pretty. haha

15 hours ago, ferily said:

@sakura2016 You're talking about this drama and Suspicious Partner huh? I just found out awhile ago that these two dramas are in the same timeslot... That drama is on the list of dramas I need to watch too........ -crying-

Btw, @maryofbethany, you're still here on this thread right? You're definitely watching this drama for Yoo Seung Ho? :D

yeah these two will start 10 may and Lookout -that I added to may's watch dramas- that will start same day 22 may same day with ark Seo Joon's drama to my shock :o and I'd end up with 4 dramas back to back to watch :blink: hhhhhhhhh

6 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

This drama really come frome a new writer (with other writer as supporter)? I'm so worry about it.

:frown:

I know it's worrying to have a new writer for a sageuk drama writer but every great writer we know and trust his/her work was a new writer at some point so let' hope for the best chingu!! :D

10 hours ago, parmma said:
  Hide contents

------------------------------

Hide contents

thank you so much for the gifs chingu :wub:

love how the prince is a fish out of water outside of his castle, that's adorable :wub: and how she was the one catching him from falling :lol:

love these the most :wub::lol: 

Spoiler

tumblr_ophifkmlE01vje4suo10_400.gif tumblr_ophifkmlE01vje4suo6_400.gif

I'll enjoy their adorableness :wub: before things goes gloomy!!

An interesting teaser unlike the poster that could have been a bit more striking.

Ever from  the short inserts you can see that all the four leading actors carry their roles in an excellent way.

This leading actor looks the best when he is smiling, and when he has a mild expression   something similar to the movie The Magician. It would be  nice if it would be the  same case in this drama, but I doubt it.

Anyway it doesn't matter, whats certain is that this will be a fantastic drama. 

Hello guys :D A lot lot lot of updates has been granted to us this pass weeks :wub: And to be honest I don't feel excited, instead I feel anxious, them (the drama) building the hype to the next level to the point it might be unreachable, and people's expectation might do the same. A lot of dramas failed to meet those expectations, especially last year. It just feels bad for me if the drama wasted such talents, though I know the show is still not airing, I just want the best for our actors/actresses and staffs that worked hard specially in the cold korean winter. hahaha.. But seeing this beautiful poster kinda eased my anxiousness, I think this beautiful smiles deserves a hit :heart: Good luck Ruler, fighting!

GjLt0P1.png

@Berou chingu, I will accept if you are happily married with our YoOPPA, haha but please at least let me be the personal vet of your cats so I could at least steal, ehem, I mean see him :bawling: ( *plots unimaginable plan that could put any Kdrama villains to shame :ph34r:)

btw @maryofbethany chingu, where are you at? The drama is almost here.

Hi chingus! I haven't back read the pages yet. :D I'm still busy with work and stuffs. hahaha but I will continue to lurk and read some updates. Keep them coming guys! I definitely appreciate it. 

I want to make some fanarts but I'm too lazy. lmao

@Berou I just saw your avatar and location. It made me laughed so hard. You are definitely a hardcore Yoo Seung Ho fan. B)

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

To @akausagi @ferily @paperboat04 and all the YSH's fans, since you're all YSH'S i'm going to be generous and share him with you BUT i'm still the madam of his harem and claim property over him. The entries for yoo seung ho's harem are open for now. 

On a side note, the premiere date is near !! Freaking happy. I wish success for the cast, i hope their efforts will not be wasted and they'll get a reward for their efforts they've put for these past months !!  Hwaiting ruler !

hhhhhhhhhh you're really generous chingu!! :lol: 

yeah I'm so excited. we're only couple days from 10 May and hope their efforts will be rewarded!! Ruler, Fighting!! :w00t::wub:

Archived