[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just why CP doesn't want to meet GaEun! She has something from your mom! 

He didn't want to meet GaEun because he wants her to be happy and the guilty feeling of killing her father is still there 

why the hell is WooBo so rude to the CP, he knows that his the King. and now the CP is working as a merchant and sleeping with other kinda of people. I think WooBo ask the CP to understand and learn his people and from there he can defeat DM. But pity him, the King himself is working like normal people :bawling:

He wants to help people but he has no money. I just dont understand he can just walk himself into the castle right and get back his throne. Now he is working his a** off! His the King but he is now a merchant and travelling the country.

I hope he comes back and claim his throne and be a powerful King

Years passby, Leesun dongsaeng has now become a child. Leesun mom is sad because LeeSun is gone yet his busy being a fake King <_<

just when is the rightful King gonna claim his throne <_<. Lee Sun dongsaeng is now a child so it must be years right

OMG Gaeun has now become a merchant!! But pity her that its a tough job. 

The CP is now a ninja :ph34r: like literally he helps to fight the bad guys. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode cause the CP help to save Gaeun from the bad guys (its hard to explain and just watch it guys!)

Omo omo. I can't wait for the next episode. GE became a merchant and was captured by water bureau. And will be save by CP. They will finally meet.!!! :blush:

Can't wait for the subs. 

1 hour ago, mili1234 said:

DM FREAKING BURIED THE CP!!!!

GaEun tried to find DM!! 

CP is alive his bodyguard unburied him and Hwagun run back to CP. CP is being treated by Woo Bo 

and now LeeSun (peasant) is the King but the Queen knows that his not the real CP!

he really buried him?!! :scream: 

THANK GOD he's alive!! *breathing of relief* 

CP is awake and was informed that his mom and dad is dead. Woo Bo informed that LeeSun has become the King as what DM wants

great news the second he opened his eyes!! :heartbreak: 

Just why CP doesn't want to meet GaEun! She has something from your mom! 

He didn't want to meet GaEun because he wants her to be happy and the guilty feeling of killing her father is still there 

she told him in the letter that she can't see him since looking at him reminds her of her father's death!! she lied for him to not go after her knowing she'll get killed trying to get her revenge but he doesn't know that and thinks this is her wish and whats best for her!! :heartbreak: 

He wants to help people but he has no money. I just dont understand he can just walk himself into the castle right and get back his throne. Now he is working his a** off! His the King but he is now a merchant and travelling the country.

going there is practically going to his death!! he have no power to go against Dea Mok now!! *sigh* but these hardships will make him stronger and help him find his way to help his people and defeat Dea Mok!! 

53 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Is the episode done already? Please provide a link for me so i can help live recaps

hi chingu, I know I'm late but you can register into imbc livestream link through this guid provided by our chingu @nonski!! hope that help!! :)

[Updated]How to register to iMBC

39 minutes ago, RanM said:

Clips/Videos of today's episode 

and CP finally meet GE after  5 years. 

5 YEARS?!! :dizzy: at last they'll meet!! 

thank you so much for sharing the youtubevideos chingu!! :wub: 

my Crown Prince looks so handsome in his new look!! :wub: he's always handsome but you understand me!! :tongue: 

19 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

preview may 25

MY OTP!! :wub::wub::wub: I'm swooning like a fool!! :blush: 

@sakura2016 thank yoi chingu. I will take a look at that link definitely. I can't help but flutter at our OTP! :wub:

@mili1234 thank you for the live recaps. I watched scenes here and there and it hurts me to see him struggle without money too :( but, if he was to march into the palace, then he will definitely be killed again. DM as of now believes CP is dead so he is no longer looking for him. Now, CP can be free to roam and observe Pyunsoo Group from behind the lines. Right now, DM is still too powerful. CP needs to find his weaknesses. And crush him. I don't even think his weakness is his granddaughter. It is his hunger for control that will spiral him out of control when he loses it. His arrogance will pay a price.

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 thank yoi chingu. I will take a look at that link definitely. I can't help but flutter at our OTP! :wub:

@mili1234 thank you for the live recaps. I watched scenes here and there and it hurts me to see him struggle without money too :( but, if he was to march into the palace, then he will definitely be killed again. DM as of now believes CP is dead so he is no longer looking for him. Now, CP can be free to roam and observe Pyunsoo Group from behind the lines. Right now, DM is still too powerful. CP needs to find his weaknesses. And crush him. I don't even think his weakness is his granddaughter. It is his hunger for control that will spiral him out of control when he loses it. His arrogance will pay a price.

happy to be of any help!! :) 

me too!! :wub: 

true, it's agood thing that Dea Mok though that our Crown Prince is dead or he would've made everything to get him and kill him and it helped our Cown Prince to see though his people's eyes and struggles and be able to investigate on his own on Pyunsoohwe's group!! but will Dea Mok realise that our Cown Prince is alive now after saving Ga Eun?!! anyways he'll realise now that there is someone who's going against him from the shadow which will be bothersome to him and good thing to me!! 

My initial thought after watching the first few minutes of ep 9 was about Chung woon. He had to drag the CP away and protect him, but his father was dying fighting right in front of his eyes too. The CP was not the only one who lost his father. My heart hurt so much, for both the Cp and Chung woon.

6 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

My initial thought after watching the first few minutes of ep 9 was about Chung woon. He had to drag the CP away and protect him, but his father was dying fighting right in front of his eyes too. The CP was not the only one who lost his father. My heart hurt so much, for both the Cp and Chung woon.

true!! :heartbreak: my heart broke when commender Lee told our Crown Prince to live and come back to get his thone later and told his son to protect him!! :heartbreak: 

34 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

:bawling: i agree. I felt so sad for him. Everyone who had a father lost them :bawling: DM really became a careless evil richard simmons. He forgot that at one point of his life, his family were on the verge of getting killed. 

So episode 10 is tomorrow. So we are halfway done with this drama already. Why in the world does it feel like 40 episodes are not really long since this new splitting up episodes method? Did we ever discuss why they r splitting up episodes like this? I honestly feel that 60 mins splitting up into 2 episodes then renaming them as individual episodes are so confusing. I mean, we have both ep 9 and 10 today which is basically supposed to be around episode 5 only if it was airing 60 mins. This drama is supposed to be 40 episodes. So doesn't splitting up the episodes into 30 mins each to equal one episode make it seem like 40 episodes are too short :blink:

Do you guys feel the same?

Archived