[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

57 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

HELLO~

I thought i should introduce myself to this thread

it has been a long time since i last wrote on soompi forum. I have been busy and havent had the time to analysis and really participate! BUT i am hoping that this drama will help me slowly make my comeback!

please look out for me!

I have to just say that i am loving the two main lead, i feel that their acting particularly for YSH is just so amazing. His eyes really help to bring his character to another level. I am truly looking forward to the next few episodes this week! i really dont want GE and the Crown prince to be enemies for too long.

hi chingu, happy you're joining us and will be looking out for your posts!! :) 

same here and I'm sure they/particully Ga Eun won't stay ennemie with our Crown Prince for long after finding out about his true identity!! she'll be hurt and angry but she'll realise that he's not the one behind her father's death!! 

46 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@sakura2016 thanks for the preview, aigooo... after seeing that preview, it makes me more uneasy. I forseen more misrable thing will fall onto our CP's life. It's sooo cruel.

If he really betray him later, I will hate him. lol

I've just watched their press conference, and there they promise if the show reached 20% rating, they'll dress in Joseon Costume and held a fan signing... ah... what a lovely celebration. That would be cool to see CP and all his friends come to the modern seoul. :D

you're most welcome chingu!! :D

I guessed so!! we were dying for the preview but when we had it, it was an addition to our pain for the Crown Prince!! :blink: :confounded:

I will too!! but he can win me back if he works hard to fix his mistake and help our Crown Prince!!

you live in Seoul?!! you'll be lucky to see them!! :) but it will be too hot for them wearing those costumes at summer :sweatingbullets: but I hope it will reach 20% and even more!! :D 

50 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Even that wouldn't be needed. According to which I know about "Kdramaland logic", Crown Prince just needs to slightly change his image to be absolutely unrecognizable by his enemies. For example, keep his hair loose like his bodyguard. Plus that would be great news to all Yoo Seung-hoo fans :wink: (I'm sure they'd love it).

I'll love that!! :wink: but from what I saw from the drama's teasers and long preview our Crown Prince will keep Chun Soo's 1st image we saw him by for a little longer (at least till the people get water from their well) then we'll see him in different look which I'm waiting for!! :wub: 

@Ly Khánh how funny that when I thought she'll be the only/1st one to know who the real Crown Prince is, she ended up being the only one who doesn't hhhhh but that's good or our Crown Prince will have one more direct ennemie against him when he needs more allies!! and I find it interesting to see how things will go this way!! :D 

right, now Dea Mok can/will place who ever he wants to be his puppet King behind the mask and that will be Lee Seon right now!! 

I'm sure she will, she needed and will need his protection, sure, after all she's in the middle of danger and she won't run away from it but she'll also help him with her intelligence and kindness for sure!! :) 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura2016 thank you for replying me chingu. Well I just hope Ga Eun to become the character that can solve problems herself and doesn't need the CP help and protection all the time. 

Just rewatched ep 5 and how much I enjoyed CP x Chung woon interaction. I hope to see more of Chung woon as well, he is such a cool bodyguard. And from BTS it seems like Gon will join CP side later? 

56 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

@sakura2016 thank you for replying me chingu. Well I just hope Ga Eun to become the character that can solve problems herself and doesn't need the CP help and protection all the time. 

Just rewatched ep 5 and how much I enjoyed CP x Chung woon interaction. I hope to see more of Chung woon as well, he is such a cool bodyguard. And from BTS it seems like Gon will join CP side later? 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

I'm sure she will be able to solve problemes on her own and help but needeing help herself is inevitable!! she'll need his help and he'll need hers, that's partnership!! :wink: 

yeah, I loved their interaction since the 1st time they met and was hoping to have more of their bromance!! he may be the Crown Prince's teacher and guard as tiltle but they are more like dongseang-hyung in my eyes!! :wub: 

Gon will be on the Crown Prince since his new "crazy" master made it his mission to protect our Crown Prince so he's protecting her in return!! they're helpful for something at least!! :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, hmseen said:

When they both are wearing mask ...it becomes difficult to distinguish between the two! They have almost the same features making them the perfect substitute for each other...

yeah they made a good casting choice but still I don't find it hard to tell who's my real Crown Pince :wink::wub: 

2 hours ago, cynkdf said:

Have some catching up to do .. meanwhile here's a preview of Hwang Chi Yeul's OST: Thanks to uploader: His OST will be released on 24 May at 6 pm KST - can't wait!

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

can't wait for it to be released!! :wub: so we'll have the OST then few hours later the new eisode, great!! :w00t::wub: 

:wub: 

cr: owner

cr: owner

I thought this reaction was for seeing Ga Eun getting caught by the royal guards but nope it's not, so what's its reason?!! 

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo5_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqd2t42AxX1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

rip chief commander lee & king abamama. 

cr: http://dramatroll.net/

hhhhhhhhhh

1st: I'm sorry for commender Lee's death more than the King's death!! I only feel sad for my Crown Prince's sadness over his father's death to be honest!!

2nd: that was bad but don't insult my boy!! he's not stupid, it just came out naturally being worried for his father!! 

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Reveal hidden contents

rip chief commander lee & king abamama. 

cr: http://dramatroll.net/

hhhhhhhhhh

1st: I'm sorry for commender Lee's death more than the King's death!! I only feel sad for my Crown Prince's sadness over his father's death to be honest!!

2nd: that was bad but don't insult my boy!! he's not stupid, it just came out naturally being worried for his father!! 

Dear chingu,  

This is just my opinion.

I remember DM said that he would kill CP (in this case, CP is Commoner LS) and became King. So that, I guess, the stupid of Seja at least saved LS's life. DM don't need to kill fake CP and make him into a puppet King.

I really look forward to the next episodes ^^

This is brief for episode 9 & 10

EP 9 - will focus on LS as it all about wear a mask,be the puppet and become the king of Joseon

While

EP 10 - due to all tragedies that happen , CP is depressed and escape from DM.

LS becomes a king

GE become poor... Stay in poverty area and meet new crisis...

Archived