[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, deori said:

Yesterday our King posted pics with love letter emoticon, then 10 hours later our Queen posted a teaser which depicted a man writes a letter (it must be a love letter :rolleyes:).

My delulu mind said it's a crumb, omo..

BBJX miracle please come true :heart:

@deori.. noticed that too.. i believed many of us can see that too.its not that just the background green scenery as said by @glamlove123 , @paulina79  and  @blvy_sangre chingu..  the activities itselves has so many clue to say..and the letter was suspicious.fans on both IG cant help noticed that too even before the queen released the through the night teaser:wub:.. indeed  crumbs has been served to us..... yeay.. :glasses:

• Like 6

@deori @syirazz07 yeaayy...it's definitely crumbs for Stargazers. JG like to use that love letter emoji lately, our mind just thinking about TTN but after 3rd teaser came out oh gosh...that's so obvious, the man writing letter and JG latest post caption only use one emoji (love letter) :wub: and maybe some of you have noticed it JG also use flower emoji, it's so rare he use it or maybe he never use it?! We knew someone's new album starting with Flower word :D

I'm so excited before to vote Asia Artist Awards but i feel lil'bit down when i see total votes for other candidates, it's hard to beat them. But i'll keep vote for our King and Queen...how i wish to see them together again in one stage ^^ 

BBJX miracles please come truee!! 

• Like 7

@kilovekyo Yes, JG used the flower emo when updating his new Thank you MV (early Sept). Even the message at the end of the vid, ...Remember now.... is so ambiguous. Was he referring to his fans and to Queen? Hehe...delulu....

The dogs barking in the background of the teaser...i cant help thinking of WangSo with his wolf sound. Haha...

So anxious to wait for tomorrow and her fan meet.

@ktcjdrama i dont know the reason but JG had unfollowed those in his list earlier this month.

• Like 9

alarm-clock-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif   Today is the day of the Queen's comeback! cheerleading-smiley-emoticon.gifjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Slay the charts, Jieun! shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928 shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928 shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. for JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. for JoonGi to be protected from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. for the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. for Jieun to achieve more success with her CB

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. for the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 43 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Anyeong chinggu, thought of doing a timeline for our King n Queen. Just for fun. Anyway, Pls add more details or correct them if i'm wrong.

Aug 25 Fri - official break-up of LJG & JHB

Aug 29 Tues - MLSHR 1st anniversary. JG update IG. JE commented & JG replied (full of emoticons)

Sept 5 Tues - JG unfollowed all in his list. However, JE stll follows him (until today... Sept 22, 2017)

Sept 6 Wed - JG released new Thank you MV. Msg at end of vid : (Translated) Remember our times today. Don't leave even one thing, remember this moment. Remember now. On his IG : msg starts with a 'flower' emoticon.

Sept 7 Thurs - JE release cover of new album.

Sept 10 Sun - JE met up with KHN before he left for army enlistment on the 11th.

Sept 12 Tues - JE --> 1st vid teaser

Sept 13 Wed - JG update IG saying he's ok (news on blacklist). Picture of him wearing mask and cap. His emoticon includes a love letter.

Sept 15 Fri - JG update IG : Include a love letter emoji.

Sept 18 Mon - JE --> 2nd vid teaser

Sept 20 Wed - JG update IG : Msg - only a love letter. Pict: sky + grass. Similar to JE's teaser for new album, Flower Book 2.

Sept 20 -- JE --> 3rd vid teaser. Sequel to TTN? Actor in vid shown to write a letter. 

Sept 22 Fri - 6pm KST. JE's Flower Book 2 released.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone here follows Kang Hanna's IG? Just wanna know her latest caption. According to translation... 'After all, it's over. So i'm happy to be happy now.' Kkkk... my delulu mind....if it has got something to do with our OTP (or it is only refering to her...) Her IG pic shows the clouds, most prob taken from an airplane. Thanks.

• Like 7

CMIIW but JG had just finished shooting CM last 9/20? And CM will end soon because it only has 20 ep for season 1, I'm not sure if it will have a season 2 like the original. JE on the other hand had release her last album for this Year, hmmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmm.... my senses tells me somethings going to blow up in our face this December. (my delulu mind only) 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

I like this one specially the part "I think I was born again, Since I met you" . . I've been searching for the TTN like video but it's not yet release ?maybe?

the songs lyrics today are more refreshing and gives me positive vibes.

Yes, has a nice ring to it. .....was born again, since i met you... I remember vaguely reading someone's fanfic with the title Secret Garden in regards to JG, JE and MLSHR. Been searching for that TTN vid too but as you say, cannot find it. If found, pls share here ya....

• Like 8

I'll just add/edit a few things.

Aug 29 Tues - MLSHR 1st anniversary. JG update IG. JE commented & JG replied (full of emoticons)

Sept 5 Tues - JG unfollowed all in his list. However, JE stll follows him (until today... Sept 22, 2017)

Sept 6 Wed - JG released new Thank you MV. Msg at end of vid : (Translated) Remember our times today. Don't leave even one thing, remember this moment. Remember now. On his IG : msg starts with a 'flower' emoticon.

Sept 10 Sun - JE met up with KHN before he left for army enlistment on the 11th.

Sept 13 Wed - JG update IG saying he's ok (news on blacklist). Picture of him wearing mask and cap. His emoticon includes a love letter.

Sept 15 Fri - JG update IG : Include a love letter emoji.

Sept 20 Wed - JG update IG : Msg - only a love letter. Pict: sky + grass. Similar to JE's teaser for new album, Flower Book Mark 2.

Sept 20 -- JE --> 3rd vid teaser. Sequel to TTN? Actor in vid shown to write a letter. 

Sept 22 Fri - 6pm KST. JE's Flower Book Mark 2 released.

JG - finish filming Criminal Minds

Sept 23 Sat - JE's fan meet

Chinggu @silentjoonu, Today is the last day for JG to finish filming Criminal Minds. Kkkk.....do JG and JE have any other commitment after this? At least in the near future. Ohh yes, JE has a collab of a song with (hmm...i cant remember the name) next month i think.

• Like 8

Pls vote for our King and Queen in Asia Artist Awards daily!
Login with Facebook/Naver account
Click the love & vote button

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1702

[INFO] Melon tutorial to stream and download #IU #아이유 's Flower Bookmark 2 album. http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/melontutorial

[PREORDER] IU “Flower Bookmark 2″ remake album (Overseas preorder links added) http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/165360986977/preorder-iu-flower-bookmark-2-remake-album
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I'll just add/edit a few things.

Sept 13 Wed - JG update IG saying he's ok (news on blacklist). Picture of him wearing mask and cap. His emoticon includes a love letter.

Sept 15 Fri - JG update IG : Include a love letter emoji.

Sept 20 Wed - JG update IG : Msg - only a love letter. Pict: sky + grass. Similar to JE's teaser for new album, Flower Book Mark 2.

Sept 22 Fri - 6pm KST. JE's Flower Book Mark 2 released.

JG - finish filming Criminal Minds

Sept 23 Sat - JE's fan meet

Chinggu @silentjoonu, Today is the last day for JG to finish filming Criminal Minds. Kkkk.....do JG and JE have any other commitment after this? At least in the near future. Ohh yes, JE has a collab of a song with (hmm...i cant remember the name) next month i think.

Thanks chingu @glamlove123 for correcting, maybe they have a commitment after (commitment with each other (delulu kkk)). But to think that their schedules seems synchronized with each other. Hmmm... looks like their clearing their schedules for something important (delulu again kkkk) 

• Like 5