[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, ross2381 said:

Since is just my imagination here and I can only guess... I'll say... I don't imagine him with a mainstream or a super popular "perfume" like Aqua di Gio, or Armani code... Maybe he just (And I say this 'cause that's what I do) Sprays ONE wrist then rubs the other on it and THEN passes both wrists over his ears... 'cause he doesn't want to be that crazy person who kills everyone around with his cologne! :confounded: And I can totally see him choosing different scents, based on the time and place... But for now... I'll just think his neck has a very faint scent of Bvlgari Soir (Almost undetectable) LOL 

Ahhh, the kind of man you have to hug to know how he smells! :heart:

I agree, Joongi would totally have a selection to choose form based on time and place.

Oppa, if you're reading this: what cologne do you wear?

(I'm going to end all my posts with questions to Oppa and Jieun-ssi now because I like to think that they lurk here.)

• Like 15

lolz...u chingus r so cute @Siracusa @ross2381 i think he will do this when put perfume on him :D 

(exclude the part where he poured the whole bottle on him thou that will be too much lolz..) , my guess he smells manly n sexy :lol: just like him, maybe we can ask is there any chingus here who lucky enough to have met him in person? kkk...how does he smells?now im curious too... :D 

as for JEnii..is she ever has shampoos CF? ill bet that shampoo will be very popular if she is the CF...so..JE what shampoo do u use? hehe....

• Like 20

@ross2381 i think he will wear perfume for formal events and cologne for casual activities, and knowing he is so fashionable i bet he has a big amount of perfumes and colognes collection which organized neatly in his bedroom.

the body rooling part, i imagine he is the type of person who likes to sing in the shower and doing the body rolling after get off the shower (while still singing) before putting his clothes on. 

just imagining it makes me drooling lolz...:lol: so i understand how u feel :D 

• Like 10

http://k0mely.tumblr.com/post/157333836840/remember-sos-poem-reply-to-soo-when-the-water

tumblr_olhsnsbk3G1vi5rrgo3_400.pngtumblr_olhsnsbk3G1vi5rrgo4_400.png

tumblr_olhsnsbk3G1vi5rrgo2_540.png

tumblr_olhsnsbk3G1vi5rrgo1_540.png

Remember So’s poem reply to Soo, 

“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds” 

.. and how Soo practically made hundreds of copy of it? She even had So rewriting a lot of it again, saying she has a purpose for it? Wherever did she use it for?

I'm sorry, did I miss something or is the purpose of this omitted on purpose. Am I suppose to hope there is a "purpose" for missing the resolution of this? Can I hope for a sequel? Kekeke here's to me still holding on for that sequel. Still can't get over these photos.

Image result for scarlet heart ryeo 2 dldwrma

CwPkc59UsAAqaxR.jpg

tumblr_olhu77eWDq1vi5rrgo1_500.png

Or I can settle for this extra scene any time.

CwNiMCDVMAAjtm7.jpg:large

I’d like to know some time this year. #ComeOnScarletHeartSeason2

Image result for scarlet heart 2 iu joon gi

• Like 23

@ross2381 found the vid that u mentioned chingu (LJG army's interviews) 

Spoiler

the convers started at 6.40, i think JG is an OCD lolz..btw he looked so Hwatt in that army uniform :wub:

Honestly i haven't watch those dramas (TBDW and 2weeks,i just got to watch iljimae and SWWTN) so he had girls in all his dramas?? that means JoonU will have girls? but what happened to the girls on dramas for sure it will never happen to JE, cause he'll take the responsibility JEya (kyaaa...sorry for my delulu it is the side effect of no crumbs :D ) 

JG is a husband material who also so HOT, look how good he is with kids, :rolleyes:he is surely will be a good husband and father, so don't let him go JEya...

@chuchuapuap00 in my opinion the SOON that LJG mentioned in his ig was the reunion of him&JE in Taiwan not about mlhsr 2. i don't think sbs will makes season 2 (since the rating was poor in Korea) just my 2cents thou. 

• Like 11

@ross2381 good thing she doesn't follow him, and JG doesn't follow her either right? i feel like when it comes to our OTP i become so possessive and protective , don't want anyone to distrubs them :) #hardcoreshipper :lol:B)

i think that will be great if JoonU will have 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl. at least i already have an image how their daughter will look like, it pretty much look like seol as pretty as her mommy and mini JG he will be so handsome just like his daddy hihi... :D #delulutothemax 

@jgje since there is no crumbs lately..we just talking random stuffs about JoonU and becomes delulu :lol: 

• Like 20

521340_800.jpg

It says '[IU TV] '24 STEPS' in HongKong', but at the very end, there's footage of her at the night market in Taiwan, where she's holding that yellow plushie she gave to Hanna, lol. I don't know if this means they won't do a Taiwan version. :bawling: 

EDIT: I stand corrected! lol Looking forward to the Taiwan version. (*___*)

Spoiler

I love IU TV, though! She's adorable. :heart:

Edited by krysyuy
Edited to add note/clarification.
  • Like 16

11 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

521340_800.jpg

It says '[IU TV] '24 STEPS' in HongKong', but at the very end, there's footage of her at the night market in Taiwan, where she's holding that yellow plushie she gave to Hanna, lol. I don't know if this means they won't do a Taiwan version. :bawling: 

Reveal hidden contents

I love IU TV, though! She's adorable. :heart:

I lv u chingu sooo much!!! Actually the Korean sub is something like "plz expect for iutv Taiwan chapter":wub:i am soooo happy 

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

@krysyuy From what I can read, she will update her Taiwan concert next :heart:@meeibe16 I've subscribed her YT channel  :)

20 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

I lv u chingu sooo much!!! Actually the Korean sub is something like "plz expect for iutv Taiwan chapter":wub:i am soooo happy 

Woow...i'm so happy too \^0^/ i can't wait the Taiwan chapter :wub: maybe they will show their backstage moments omoo...

Anyone understand what she wrote in her latest IG post? Thank youu.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, chuchuapuap00 said:

I'm sorry, did I miss something or is the purpose of this omitted on purpose. Am I suppose to hope there is a "purpose" for missing the resolution of this? Can I hope for a sequel? Kekeke here's to me still holding on for that sequel. Still can't get over these photos.

I think Su asked So to write poems because she enjoyed watching him writing it, or to learn his writing style better (wrong decision :(), and talked about "purpose" just to stop his questions) When she moved in her new room, there were not so much poems in the box so I assume she threw most of them away

Anyway, chingu, me too is still hoping for sequel or anything else :) It's interesting that PDnim was in KHN movie premiere together with JGJE, though he didn't look very enthusiastic, it seems they are on good terms and he keeps contact with ML team..

• Like 10