[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Stargazers are amazing...so many wonderful insights from investigative work, to defining life experience, industry knowledge, mature opinions to published resources and personal takes and outlooks associated to this OTP . I love how kind, supportive and the patient everyone is on this thread. Thank you for letting me share in it.  Takes away any seasickness caused by the rolling this ship must plow through from high swells. Very eyeopening...

I admire your post @Bambiina and respect your views. I'm assuming if you've read a past one of my posts here, you may have guessed who my first OTP is? I've been a fan of many of your posts there. 

Thank you @chi13lou when I saw your post I had a huge sigh of relief! Seems all is right in the world when I saw your chant. So energizing and encouraging made me very happy!

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Thoughts in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Chingu its not the first time a crazy ex GF has tried to screw over a Korean celebrity. Exhibit A: the Jung Joonyoung scandal last August. I'm not gonna name names but I'm gonna throw out the possibility that we may have a hostage situation right now and a well known actor who may or may not have the initials L and maybe a J and possibly a G is the victim here by some very twisted jjampponghead lol 

However I believe in the magic of our OTP, our ship, and the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD lol the REAL truth always comes out.  None of this forced/blackmail/BS "truth" that's being forced onto the public by the media these days.

In JoonU We Trust. 

The Plot thickens with yet another angle...didn't think of this. My drama skills must not be honed in well. 

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Ps: theres this article that came out that in June 2016 SCORNED WOMAN went out and denied LJG in this interview (sorry guys for being super skethcy about the name lol y'all know who I mean)

Hide contents

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/jeon-hye-bins-past-comments-on-dating-surface-following-relationship-news-with-lee-jun-ki.65641/

and WE ALL KNOW THE VOGUE PHOTO SHOOT HAD SOME CRAZY TENSION lol mainly because JG looked hella uncomfortable, pissed, and grumpy AF. We all thought it was bc IU was still attached.. but.. BUT.. WHAT IF. Hmmmm what a coincidence that this comment was made in the month that LJG looked majorly pissed in the photoshoot

Fans are pretty awesome...digging this up...again @q4q4 good detective work!!! 

Spoiler

I interpret it as she is NOT against dating younger guys...hmmm scandal to 'X' out scandal?  In that case not a bad PR move kkkkk.  Intriguing...nothing in this world is unheard of. I just wish this wasn't happening to LJG:bawling: 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

Stargazers are amazing...so many wonderful insights from investigative work, to defining life experience, industry knowledge, mature opinions to published resources and personal takes and outlooks associated to this OTP . I love how kind, supportive and the patient everyone is on this thread. Thank you for letting me share in it.  Takes away any seasickness caused by the rolling this ship must plow through from high swells. Very eyeopening...

I admire your post @Bambiina and respect your views. I'm assuming if you've read a past one of my posts here, you may have guessed who my first OTP is? I've been a fan of many of your posts there. 

Thank you @chi13lou when I saw your post I had a huge sigh of relief! Seems all is right in the world when I saw your chant. So energizing and encouraging made me very happy!

The Plot thickens with yet another angle...didn't think of this. My drama skills must not be honed in well. 

Fans are pretty awesome...digging this up...again @q4q4 good detective work!!! 

Hide contents

I interpret it as she is NOT against dating younger guys...hmmm scandal to 'X' out scandal?  In that case not a bad PR move kkkkk.  Intriguing...nothing in this world is unheard of. I just wish this wasn't happening to LJG:bawling: 

Thanks chingu! The plot is thick indeed. 

I also wish this isn't happening to LJG right now. :anguished:

• Like 8

I'm not gonna name names but I'm gonna throw out the possibility that we may have a hostage situation right now and a well known actor who may or may not have the initials L and maybe a J and possibly a G is the victim here by some very twisted jjampponghead lol 

LMAO! Chingu you ruined me! I couldn't help but burst into laughter though everyone here is asleep! kkkkk I wouldn't change the humor in this ship even now in this stormy ride with any thing else, never! 

1 minute ago, rozhin mohammadikian said:

LMAO! Chingu you ruined me! I couldn't help but burst into laughter though everyone here is asleep! kkkkk I wouldn't change the humor in this ship even now in this stormy ride with any thing else, never! 

Bahaha glad to have made you laugh chingu!  :wink:

Laughter is the best medicine especially for the broken hearted

• Like 10

Hi, this is my first post ever in public forum. I created a soompi account to vote for mlshr in soompi award but i've stalked this thread long before. JoonU is my first korean celebs' ship. I usually don't follow k ent but decided to watch mlshr because i saw a banner promoting this drama in a chinese streaming site and instantly fall for sosoo and later JoonU after i saw the bts.

I intended to stay as a silent lurker here but all the theories u guys mentioned really intrigued me. I found it strange that the photos posted by dispatched could easily be denied as friends hanging out together but namoo decided to confirm it makes me think of 2 possibilities. One is that LJG has finally decided to man up and head to a more serious relationship with jhb (marriage maybe, knocking woods ;p) and the other one is that perhaps dispatched has more photos and stories to reveal so ljg has no other choice but to admit in order to prevent further damage. Never have i thought about the possibilities u guys come up with Lol. Is it possible for this newbie to be added to your group chat? Or if not, would you guys mind to share some of the more unrisky theories here? Thank you 

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Some netizens claimed there are some secret messagesin JG IG for JHB..About this one in September 27? I m pretty sure was for another PERSON

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/lee-jun-kis-past-instagram-post-gains-attention-after-dating-news-with-jeon-hye-bin

Do you know if this is the only ig message??? I mean JG sends a lot of ig photo/msgs especially since and before Sept. 27th and they've been dating supposedly for a year...and both traveling all the time so obviously they are not spending day to day together...and this is it? Hmmmm, makes one think? Stargazer FBI detectives what are your thoughts???

• Like 10

3 hours ago, wiiwii said:

Hi, this is my first post ever in public forum. I created a soompi account to vote for mlshr in soompi award but i've stalked this thread long before. JoonU is my first korean celebs' ship. I usually don't follow k ent but decided to watch mlshr because i saw a banner promoting this drama in a chinese streaming site and instantly fall for sosoo and later JoonU after i saw the bts.

I intended to stay as a silent lurker here but all the theories u guys mentioned really intrigued me. I found it strange that the photos posted by dispatched could easily be denied as friends hanging out together but namoo decided to confirm it makes me think of 2 possibilities. One is that LJG has finally decided to man up and head to a more serious relationship with jhb (marriage maybe, knocking woods ;p) and the other one is that perhaps dispatched has more photos and stories to reveal so ljg has no other choice but to admit in order to prevent further damage. Never have i thought about the possibilities u guys come up with Lol. Is it possible for this newbie to be added to your group chat? Or if not, would you guys mind to share some of the more unrisky theories here? Thank you 

I am same, please add me or share back on here :bawling:

• Like 6

Hi stargazers... 1st time posting here.  I have been silent lurker since dec.. really love all your post. I am LJG fan since my girl and had watch all his movies n drama.  For LJE since her appearance in yu hae yul sketchbook when she played guitar sang gee, sorry2 and lie. Wow she really good since than I've been her fan.. when i found this thread don' t why just follow my instinct I've log in to soompi.. crazy  right.  Cause i never borde about this 2 personal life b4. Bcoz of bts of ML I become addict to them.. well i will still and always be their fan and follow their new project and activities, but i also have certain feelings about this 2.

Sorry guys for the long post.

But i need to highlight some new i heard from my dear k addict sister. But it s sensitive issue. Maybe cant you count me in any your group chat, PM or DM. Really need to discuss this. 

But stargazers are amazing. Love your post and discussion. 

Once again I'll stay as JoonU shipper.. :blush:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

omo...what group? gossip girls? :blink:

sounds yummeh but yeah...real life refrain me from involve in any deep conversation.sigh..

waaaaa what is the crucial topic chinggu yaa :bawling:

Hahaha.. i don t want to create issues with the things i heard.. but if there is a way for us to discuss it why not.. just for those can discuss it with open mind.. why not create a group right.. 

Cause the news of LJG not make sense and not at right time right.. (maybe it just me who think like that)

So what capt thinks... and how to PM here.. sorry guys I still new here.. 

• Like 8

Hi Stargazers! I see lots of folks are interested in sharing their gossip and wild conspiracy theories away from lurkers. :lol: B) Unfortunately I can't keep up with everyone in this thread expressing interest, so if you'd like to be added then please PM me. (Also, let's try to keep knowledge of the private room within this thread. Don't want to lure trolls!)

Looking forward to more IU releases and Criminal Minds updates!

Peace.

• Like 22

Stargazers, all speculations so interesting and thanks for sharing here...so we can have something know what might be happened to JG. If only i can sharing too LOL i'm so limited in vocab and hard for me to join with you :( i just be silent reader for a while... ^^

Anyone can help me to get news about 53rd Baeksang Awards? Thanks. I just read from one source but i don't see it has complete information about the whole nominee, it's so sad for me MLSHR didn't get into best drama nominee also for Joon Gi and Ji Eun?! Before this one of my big dream to see them together again T_T

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Stargazers, all speculations so interesting and thanks for sharing here...so we can have something know what might be happened to JG. If only i can sharing too LOL i'm so limited in vocab and hard for me to join with you :( i just be silent reader for a while... ^^

Anyone can help me to get news about 53rd Baeksang Awards? Thanks. I just read from one source but i don't see it has complete information about the whole nominee, it's so sad for me MLSHR didn't get into best drama nominee also for Joon Gi and Ji Eun?! Before this one of my big dream to see them together again T_T

Yup, too bad.. they were not nominated.

here:

full list in spoilers..

• Like 11

14 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

@rozhin mohammadikian that traveling part is what bothering me the most. If they were in a relationship from 2016, wouldn't they be more intimate in the first year? They will somehow find time instead of going away from eachother. And JG looks more than fine in ML BTS. 

God i want share more theories..but i am not able to! 

Can we create a group to share our theories freely..like KAKAO TALK GROUP or something..? Lol 

please include me..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, yuzaymy said:

Hahaha.. i don t want to create issues with the things i heard.. but if there is a way for us to discuss it why not.. just for those can discuss it with open mind.. why not create a group right.. 

Cause the news of LJG not make sense and not at right time right.. (maybe it just me who think like that)

So what capt thinks... and how to PM here.. sorry guys I still new here.. 

You can click at @postnihilism name..N from the profile..You can see symbol of envelope there..N send your msg there..I hope you can understand ..n Sorry i'm not good in English..Hehehe..

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Thanks a lot for this chingu. So they only get into Popularity Awards. I think they hasn't release Best Couple nominee?! As before this nominee also there, we voted through app.

Welcome^_^ So far, that's the list I know. I'll post, if there's an update :).. And yeah, we'll vote for the Popularity award through an App.. 

• Like 10