[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, annerox said:

Those are wonderful references captain @akinahana89 :wub:  some seem like small things but they're all reminiscent to MLSHR and for eager shippers like us, it's in the subtle things that make it fun watching our favorite couple.  If I may add, while watching JE's teaser vid at the scene where she was walking, I was reminded of the scene when Hae Soo bumped into Wang So in one of the earlier episodes of the series. Somehow her way of walking coyly or even being deep in thought felt so much similar (well of course it's the same person lol!) but I'm sure everyone will get what I mean. Just sharing some thoughts...Ahhh...I super love this ship. :blush:C7hPKCRVQAElhOL?format=jpg&name=large

DEABAK chingu @annerox!!!!! totally convinced!!! 

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@akinahana89 daebaak captain! how you gave your details insight for the teaser, it's amazed me...i couldn't think that far ^_^ and about her last part, there're few words we heard, did you understand what is the meaning?

@kilovekyoto ur question, this may help :)

• Like 22

1 hour ago, enigmaticangel said:

@annerox waa..lovely chingu..beautiful parallels..one more coincidence..in both scenes she is wearing white dress... won't be surprised if she bumps into someone in black dress in mv just like in SHR. haha...

Praying for JG to appear in her mv..:wub:

I know @enigmaticangel! Hoping she'll bump into JG at her vid too! If that happens I'm gonna go crazy happy hahaha :D 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, rachm2014 said:
  Hide contents

DEABAK chingu @annerox!!!!! totally convinced!!! 

@kilovekyoto ur question, this may help :)

Thank youu Chinguu :wub: "words like i love you ~" omoo...i can't really wait to know the whole lyrics. Also i'm waiting for Ji Eun ssi to post mv for this song...and i hope Joon Gi will give comment ^^

• Like 15

4 hours ago, samtrocino said:

In his friend, Robert, having a video of him. I think he is not just showing-off or bragging with that someone but telling her that she deserves him and he deserves her. I remember something about IU is that she never chooses the handsome guys/men because she doesn't believe in herself that she deserves them. She also shared in Strong Heart, her most two unforgettable memories. First, when she was starting to sing in a tv show. The audience shout that she is ugly and fat, something like that. And second, when one fan get in the audience for that one show. The fan shouted "Milky..." Sorry, I forgot the other word but it is an inspiring shout and name for her. That gives her an inspiration to be the best for her fans. I think, she has some insecurities that needs to be healed and some of them also from her past relationship maybe. 

This is the video:

• Like 17

@akinahana89 Wow, so much similarities! Maybe we should start learning JG's handwriting. It's likely we'll see the note in the full version. Maybe it's JG, huh?:wub:

9 hours ago, k-drama lover said:

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while now. I really ship JoonU couple ever since I watched them on SHR. What caught my attention recently was IU's recent teaser. I had a major SHR flashback when I see IU in this scene. I felt like I was seeing modern Hae Soo still patiently waiting for her one and only Wang So. :bawling:

C7ffAiiU8AADYQw.jpg

scarlet11.png

@k-drama lover this is so alike! The longing in the air, the atmosphere... I think Hae Soo finally decided to do what Lady Hae said and started learning knitting. 

Anyone know if Lilly or her label is holding a MV viewing party this Friday? If not, I like to imagine that Peter and Lilly will have their own private viewing party. 

Oppa: what are your plans for Friday and this weekend? Viewing party at your place or Jieun-ah's? Who will be the third wheel? Your sister or her parents and brother?

• Like 24

Spoiler
3 hours ago, nsyavita said:

wow u guys are daebak! love all the theories, JE mv sure feels like mlhsr flashback :) I also just remembered someone commented on IG that JE hair ribbons on mv looked similar with WangSo's ribbons. :heart:

What's the story with the stage picture?someone's fm concert in seoul??

Yeah the ribbon looks like the one So wears when sosoo went boating on the lake.

N start to wonder that pearl earrings..may also have some similar ones in MLSHR?? Ask for eagle eyes:blink:

• Like 16