[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/63831010814/ius-book-recommendation-what-have-you-been

You can use google advance search by putting iu-jjang.tumblr.com in the domain if you want to see the books she have shared with fans that she have read.

IU is not a physical / sporty person so she spent more time reading.

Here is other examples.

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/141192935002/fancafe-160317-iu-replies-to-fans-on-fancafe

Thanks a lot chingu:Dit seems to take time to read all our queen's booklist by the way you described kkk ...for such a busy celebrity like her...wow I'm really impressed!

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 18

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Now I'm curious to know if and what JG's English name is? He definitely doesn't look like a John ^^ Lily fits JE so well I must say! 

Oppa: do you have an English name? If you want, you can give your answer in the form of an IG riddle for us to solve.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hi Stargazers! Long time no see! I had to take a short leave from mod duties and Soompi, so I couldn't check in here for a couple of weeks. Looks like everyone is doing well and still smoothly sailing with the latest teasers from IU about Night Letter (SO EXCITED!!!!!!)

Was talking to @NerinaC yesterday and was telling her, not JoonU related, about chipmunks getting into my backyard and stealing my potted flowers (LOL) when we realized something about the flowers I was talking about.

I'm happy to announce that we, Stargazers, now have an official flower for our ship: STARGAZER LILIES

Stargazer for us, obviously, and Lily is even IU's English name! Isn't it coincidental that there's a gorgeous flower that is so perfectly suited for our ship? Although Jimong says there's no such thing coincidences... Hehe~

Even the symbolism of the flower describes our JoonU and our ship perfectly:

Hide contents

Unlike most flowers used for symbolism, the Stargazer has only been around for a few decades. Despite this, the flower has already symbolizes

• Purity, especially in the spiritual sense instead of a religious one
  • Optimism and reaching your goals, even when they’re among the stars
  • Heaven on earth, or reaching a paradise in the afterlife
  • Limitless opportunities
  • Prosperity, abundance, and financial success
  • Celebrating the 30th wedding anniversary of a couple.

The Stargazer name comes from Leslie Woodruff, who first developed the color and petal shape in 1978. He gave it that name because the flowers point up towards the sky like each bloom is watching the stars. The official name of the plant is Lilium ‘Stargazer’, since it’s a member of the true lily genus and the Stargazer variety is a trademarked variety name.

The Stargazer lily is a potent symbol because of its intense color and attractive blossom shape. Families often invest in bountiful bouquets of these flowers to add elegance and liveliness to a 30th anniversary party. Aside from symbolizing the everlasting love between a couple, the Stargazer means success in a financial sense too. You can also encourage your loved one or friend to stay optimistic when facing hard times by giving them a few of these flowers, especially the yellow and orange color varieties.

The most popular Stargazer features a striking bright pink color scheme with dark pink, white and yellow specks dotted over the petals. Yellow versions are also available, which lend the flower more of a joyful and cheerful slant to the meaning. White is the third common color for this type of lily, and it carries a shared color meaning of purity and youth.

The Stargazer flower’s message is to keep your eyes on the heavens instead of always staring at the ground. Stay positive and watch as the world changes around you.

And if you've ever encountered these beautiful flowers before, the fragrance is AMAZING.

There is no way to deny that these flowers aren't meant for our ship. A natural occurrence of already there knowledge that we just happened to stumble upon, just like everything else about our JoonU. That click as everything slid into place and we realized how perfect this flower is for us Stargazers was such an indescribably positive feeling. Haha.

What do you guys think?

AMAZING, Captain! 

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images~
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Siracusa said:

1) I wonder if Jieun chose her English name or her parents chose it for her; 2) If she chose it, I wonder why she chose it and what the other options were; and 3) Does Oppa have an English name? Is it something normcore like John?

I believe it was a self chosen English name. I'm not sure what the thought process was behind it or what other names she had considered before. It's why IU's Twitter handle has the word "lily" in it. Not sure about oppa's English name though, but I feel like if he did have one, it definitely wouldn't be John. LOL

3 hours ago, WH said:

I love it!! That flower.. (It made me remember Fleur de lis -used in Da Vinci code..) and If we're going to have the symbol Fleur de lis then  it'll fit JG's fascination with Chrome Hearts, too! ^_^ 

Hey, why not?! Let's do it! Official symbol: fleur de lis!

We're so sophisticated now. LOL

22 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Oppa: do you have an English name? If you want, you can give your answer in the form of an IG riddle for us to solve.

LOL :joy:

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I just realized that JG looks young enough to give me noona guilt for fangirling him but he's actually my oppa. Haha!!!! Oppa yah give us a riddle to solve! Better yet, we should start a guessing game to see if we get it right. Hmmm, for some reasons he totally looks like an Eric to me :wub:

Lee_Jun-ki_at_%22Moon_Lovers_-_Scarlet_H

• Like 17

Decided to look up the meaning for Eric after posting that and here's what I found. Who woulda thought!

• The name of Eric creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled.

• You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.

• You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.

• However, you do not know the meaning of relaxation, for when supposedly resting, your mind is forever active, planning out some new project or seeking new ways to improve your present enterprise.

• You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
  • Like 16

57 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I just realized that JG looks young enough to give me noona guilt for fangirling him but he's actually my oppa. Haha!!!! Oppa yah give us a riddle to solve! Better yet, we should start a guessing game to see if we get it right. Hmmm, for some reasons he totally looks like an Eric to me :wub:

I'm actually older than Oppa but he still my Oppa. All of my K-idols are oppas to me! Even if I met Baekhyun, the tiniest and freshest faced Polly Pocket EXO member, I would call him Oppa.

47 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Decided to look up the meaning for Eric after posting that and here's what I found. Who woulda thought

Eric Lee. Eric Joon Gi Lee. I can work with this. He'll never be able to find the email or username that he wants, but I can dig it.

And Happy 800 Pages!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I believe it was a self chosen English name. I'm not sure what the thought process was behind it or what other names she had considered before. It's why IU's Twitter handle has the word "lily" in it. Not sure about oppa's English name though, but I feel like if he did have one, it definitely wouldn't be John. LOL

Hey, why not?! Let's do it! Official symbol: fleur de lis!

We're so sophisticated now. LOL

so we have a flower and an official symbol, we r totally going Fancy..awesome :glasses:

Happy 800 pages everyone...:wub:

Spoiler

they really look alike even when they are asleep 

and from the side's angles 

:heart::heart:

so IU will have 3 mv, can we wish one of those will have JG Oppa as the model, kkk... :D 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, nsyavita said:

so we have a flower and an official symbol, we r totally going Fancy..awesome :glasses:

Happy 800 pages everyone...:wub:

Hide contents

they really look alike even they are asleep 

so IU will have 3 mv, can we wish one of those will have JG Oppa as the model, kkk... :D 

We can only hope I think.. :( at least for now..
Ofc for us as shippers we really wanted if the model is JG oppa kekekeke

• Like 14

@marimari00 @Siracusa If I remember it correctly Joon Gi's baptism/ Christian name is... Peter (the source was from a Pann article). Hehe.

He is as youthful looking as Peter Pan, isn't he? :wub:

ee4f1eb4a402dcbc3cd66b6462304b8c.jpg

P.S. Guess who's a John? Actor Cha Seung Won! :tongue:

And happy 800th page! what an exciting sail we have got so far... :wink:

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Came across this video on YouTube... apparently Lily is her favorite flower because it is unrivaled in scent and she would like to be unrivaled like the lily. Starting at 6:56

• Like 19

15 hours ago, NoonaE said:

And...

I just realised that Peter Rabbit and Lily Bobtail are such bestfriends.

These 'coincidences'... I can't take them anymore! hahaha... Universe, what game are you playing with JG and JE to have so many seemingly coincidental things?! :blink::lol:

http://peterrabbittvseries.wikia.com/wiki/Pily_(Peter_%26_Lily)

I don't know if there are rabbit characters that really suit with them, peter and lily, too much coincidence I think, is it universe scheme? 

Thank you, capt @akinahana89 for the flower symbol for our shiper thread, stargazer lily, it really fit with us, and I love it, wanna see it or having it as a plant in my home, if it could grow in tropical climate :D

HAPPY 800th PAGES, STARGAZERS :heart:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images~
  • Like 15