[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

His caption, i guess that have two mean, 

1.i cant wait to see u my love, lets meet up

2.dont miss it,, last encore seoul (definitely for his fans) 

And why he add i'll be there,,, its sure he has to be there because his concert right???  

Or maybe he guide someone to his concert and she say yes i'll be there 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, rubi89 said:

His caption, i guess that have two mean, 

1.i cant wait to see u my love, lets meet up

2.dont miss it,, last encore seoul (definitely for his fans) 

And why he add i'll be there,,, its sure he has to be there because his concert right???  

Or maybe he guide someone to his concert and she say yes i'll be there 

Hahaa i had same thought, that's funny he wrote "I'll be there" of course he should be there...unless this wasn't Joon Gi who wrote the caption hihiii...

And i want you guys to check, i'm using android phone...i can't see the emoji after "woman dancing" emoji. So i grab my sister's iPhone, and now i can see "man dancing" emoji. So is it mean Joon Gi using iPhone now? I have checked with my other chingu too for 3 brands android phone can't see the "man dancing" emoji, so is it only in iPhone? I still figure it out.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Prepare your hearts guys.....

cr :IUteamstarcandy

Ah..my heart.  Why suddenly my mind be reminded of scene in Goblin.  The night that he scattered in the air...leaving Eun Tak. All of those moments that you gave to me...Some day, we'll meet again...  Omo why i'm teary now...

Night Letter...Night Letter...Night Letter...

How was i so lucky to have you in my life..Oh, it would be so nice...if we could be together right now..

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Hahaa i had same thought, that's funny he wrote "I'll be there" of course he should be there...unless this wasn't Joon Gi who wrote the caption hihiii...

And i want you guys to check, i'm using android phone...i can't see the emoji after "woman dancing" emoji. So i grab my sister's iPhone, and now i can see "man dancing" emoji. So is it mean Joon Gi using iPhone now? I have checked with my other chingu too for 3 brands android phone can't see the "man dancing" emoji, so is it only in iPhone? I still figure it out.

We know he has been using Samsung for like forever but he has a close colleague who has been loyal to iPhone.                                 dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

We know he has been using Samsung for like forever but he has a close colleague who has been loyal to iPhone.                                

Kkk...close colleague, you're right. I don't know if the latest Samsung phone has this "man-dancing" emoji, it's still my question...

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Kkk...close colleague, you're right. I don't know if the latest Samsung phone has this "man-dancing" emoji, it's still my question...

Yeah... Close colleague,and i hard pray if that status can change to relationship soon,,

About IU teaser,i think first story is last post(connect of MLSHR story line hae soo), and then story come to present or her real life(with short hair)and how was such luck like you come to me, you is wang so  change to real man our prince

#sorry for my delulu but i very enjoy it

• Like 16

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Jieun to achieve another All-Kill with her comeback album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Night Letter written for or inspired by JoonGi/Wang So. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Jieun to be JoonGi's guest at his Seoul FM on April 15, and if ever, to sing Good Day, as he mentioned during his Taiwan FM. singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. JoonGi and Jieun to do a duet at his April 15 FM in Seoul.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292  thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

5. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

7. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

8. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

10. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

11. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

12. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji13. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

14. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

16. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

17. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

18. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 22

8 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Thanks to share this... But i still not unclear when actually the time we share our handwritting? Is it today in midnite? 

Although it was plan for mid night KST. It may not be feasible for people who live at other side of the time zone so just post at mid night of your time. You can post every night till 24th when IU release her song. Just remember to put the #hashtags!

Count down is getting closer to D-day!

• Like 14

4 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

reading is her hobby? could u share more about this :)curious~~

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/63831010814/ius-book-recommendation-what-have-you-been

You can use google advance search by putting iu-jjang.tumblr.com in the domain if you want to see the books she have shared with fans that she have read.

IU is not a physical / sporty person so she spent more time reading.

Here is other examples.

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/141192935002/fancafe-160317-iu-replies-to-fans-on-fancafe

• Like 16

haha yeah he forgot 'my angels', he's always using that..

je's lyrics 'if we were together right now... ah how great would that be" was like answered by jg's message "i cant wait to meet you lets meet up ill be there" (delulu, but really....)

my shippers heart, how long will you be patient hahahaha

Spoiler
4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

You forgot to mention MY ANGELS!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Stargazer for us, obviously, and Lily is even IU's English name! Isn't it coincidental that there's a gorgeous flower that is so perfectly suited for our ship? Although Jimong says there's no such thing coincidences... Hehe~

1) I wonder if Jieun chose her English name or her parents chose it for her; 2) If she chose it, I wonder why she chose it and what the other options were; and 3) Does Oppa have an English name? Is it something normcore like John?

• Like 17

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

What do you guys think?

I love it!! That flower.. (It made me remember Fleur de lis -used in Da Vinci code..) and If we're going to have the symbol Fleur de lis then  it'll fit JG's fascination with Chrome Hearts, too! ^_^ 

• Like 16