[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

44 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Suggestion: He-who-must-not-be-named or Lord Voldemort or LV lol

Hahaa...looks he's very danger villain for us. We should prepare our wand wherever we go. Ahh..spell curse everyday to our King and Queen for their happiness :P

11 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

My daughter recommended baa baa black sheep :D:)

I love my bags so i prefer he-who-must-not-be-named. :D:)

kkkk.... :D you often make me laugh with your fun post, i prefer baa baa black sheep..but is it too cute? should remove that "baa baa" 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

How can one not fall in love with these two?

cr Karuharu YT

That Youtube in on repeat mode now....so so so love!!

46 minutes ago, cmluv said:

hi everyone...i'm newbie in this thread. wow.. i wonder why i didn't come here earlier. i love sooso couple as much as LJGLJE couple since.. i can't remember when. i watched many drama but i hardly ship the casts but i can't help it about this couple. their chemistry is amazing, on and off cam. i love reading all your thoughts here so i'm sure and happy since i know it's not just me who adore sosoo couple. and reading about their similarity is amazing. i never follow these actors before mlshr, so a barely know about ljg and iu. but mlshr make me love them. 

Welcome on board...hahaha, its never too late

40 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I like wat u say about iu. Actually during press con, I think she and seohyun's carried themselves the best among the girls. It speaks of their experience in the kpop world.

The fan viewing should be ljg alone, its very sensitive to initiate anything when the other party is attached and as I heard ljg treasures his fans very much. He will be quite sensitive to their feelings.

Unfortunately there are now some arguments on weibo between ljg fans with I am not sure iu or baekhyun fans. It's all nonsense of course and i have seen this  happened to other stars when their popularity surge all of a sudden. It just take some black sheep's to spoil the whole farm.

Anyway, I hope iu give ljg a chance. Her response to his comments on ig is most interesting to me. It shows that she can deal with his tantrums with a sense of humour.:) 

P.s can pls dun call iu mommy n ljg daddy. It makes me feels old. Iu is only 23 by the way.

LOL, ya, that throwing tantrums IG..I am laughing when I see the translation...even Kang Hanna is with Jieun...he only throwing his tantrums at Jieun...like little kid wanting attention hahahahahaha

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, edensor said:

I love the idea but thinking Soo not changing her clothes for 3 days is a bit weirdXD

Except she doesn't need her clothes in the middle of it XD Omoooo... What am I... A... Ha.. Ha... Ha... XD

I think they have done it a couple of times, judging from the puppet play, eating and star watching scenes they have been in the room for at least 3 days.  Remember time goes really fast in ML (time skip).  Also, the 'blown out candle' is the same as 'turning off the light' and especially it was their first time and they are shy :blush: .  If they have not done the deed, So would not be bold to talk about having children.  Maybe he thinks Soo is still not pregnant because her body is weak, that's why he got the doctor to attend to her.   

• Like 16

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Chinguu, i just watched this interview again...

Spoiler

First in minute 0.14, i like the way Joon Gi touch her ^^ maybe he miss to touch her kkk... then in minute 0.37 Ji Eun so nice to applaud Joon Gi, how can oppa doesn't fall for her :wub: they always compliment each other. 

In minute 2.29, arghh...i love this!! once the question asked, Joon Gi look to Ji Eun seems he lean to her answer hahaa...it's just like married couple, Joon Gi daddy ask to Ji Eun mommy :P so should we remind Joon Gi to do exo dance? It's awesome if he could do flashmob with entire SHR cast :heart: can this come true? 

And around 4:16-4:19 we can find KHN dark aura behind JG!! :P

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I just want JoonGi and IU to be happy, together preferably, but only rime will tell. If we hear any announcements in the future, then we can all gather here again.

@MrKobegiant @hamsterden4444 Compiled the list you posted earlier. So anyone can just post if there are other similarities overlooked. From this list, I'll try to finish a list of similarities between JoonGi and IU.

Shall we all gather here for the streaming of the 2016 SBS Drama Awards? It is usually is held on December 31.

Of course we should!! Count me in :D About BTS pe-ga-sus. I think it because of YG (?) hahaha, YG love to put important/ exclusive moment on paid access.... Yg really know how to make money :) 

19 minutes ago, edensor said:

I love the idea but thinking Soo not changing her clothes for 3 days is a bit weirdXD

Except she doesn't need her clothes in the middle of it XD Omoooo... What am I... A... Ha.. Ha... Ha... XD

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

One more common denominator of the two men - they know how to cook. LJG when at some point before he became famous tried to become a chef. On the other hand, CL once said in an interview that she loves whatever NW cooks. 

I hope JE knows all these things about JG. I hope she'll open her heart for him. I hope one day i will read in the news that they got married. I hope to talk and see you all of you here when that happens. :)

OMG?! Is that true LJG know how to cook?! :w00t:From what I know, LJE doesn't really good with cooking (Correct me if i wrong). Because of this video:

She was visiting Jiyeon's house and when Jiyeon asked her to help cooking, she said let's just make a ramen. Mwahahaha!! Good to know LJG can cook, so he can cook for LJE. Jieun-ah~ You're so lucky to have Jong gi ssi as your husband :wub:!!! Kekekeke~!! Oh, ya i heard Cecilia Wu was a ballerina before? And IU was participating in Kim Yuna's ice-skating dance competition? Then it can added to our similarities lists? Yeayyy!!:blush:

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

And I'm telling you. Man material like this is very rare species. Hard to find nowadays in this instant world.

It's not impossible. Do not lose hope. Don't just settle. 

Spoiler

Read this That is in the looks department. His attitude, well, a lot say it is inversely proportional to mine. I am not kidding. My husband is so patient. How do you think i can waste so much time here on the forum and SNS given that i have kids? Because he spoils me, he cooks, clean and look after the kids. Sure we have cleaning ladies that he hired until the drama is over but that's for the weekend only. If you check my previous posts you can tell that i have mentioned my life story already. I am not saying my life is perfect, we are just regular middle class, but i can honestly say i have the best husband compare to my batchmates in HS and in uni. Although a lot of them are way richer but i don't care because such is irrelevant to me. What i am saying before i can mention my identiy here is that a guy who loves a girl more than himself maybe rare but they are not extinct. :)

ETA: edited link.

• Like 18

Spoiler

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yeah I know, unni. If only there is really the one like So out there!:wub: My daddy kept nagging at me when I was watching this drama (because I am dragging my mom to watch this drama too. And we were so noisy like "Drama Queens". Hahaha!), then he was like " Keep hallucinating! *Sarcasm* Why wouldn't you go get your life and have the real one!" Hahaha, you know when you are in my age (I'm one year older than LJE and share Taurus zodiac with her) and currently doesn't have a BF, they keep nagging about married. Like married is an easy matters *crying at the corner*:cold_sweat: Mwahahhaa! *Sorry for a brief private story.*

Spoiler

Never lose hope, dear. Keep on believing. Keep on praying. :)

• Like 12

Uri Joongi oppa...I think he really set notification for every cast...

4 min he already like joohyuk post...

credit to 2joongi

And this fan edit lololololololol...all the princes become paparazzi 

credit to _9sxjy

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also when the press conference LJG v app live thing you can see his focus is on IU.. also when she thank his fan his face just pure proud.. i showed the video to my friend and they keep saying its like Kang Hana does't exist in that room.. when him keep saying he jealous with JKJ interaction with IU.. she have a few scene with IU and you that jealous.. with KHN he also saying he jealous that they have a romantic scene... i mean LJG have a bunch of kiss scene , hug and sleep together and he still jealous about that???? lol

Maybe he wants to be in a drama that stars only the two of them. He doesn't notice that he keeps talking about being jealous of the scenes of IU with their co-stars, when most of their scenes feature only the two of them.LOL He really wants IU all to himself.

• Like 23

i'm sorry if someone already post it here, but since i know that both of them are singers and i really want them to have a duet for the ost, and then i saw this mv, i really love it. in fact, everytime i watch it, i always imagine that the male voice is ljg, and iu's voice is awesome. i'm sure they will make a wonderful duet.. 

Spoiler

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe he wants to be in a drama that stars only the two of them. He doesn't notice that he keeps talking about being jealous of the scenes of IU with their co-stars, when most of their scenes feature only the two of them.LOL He really wants IU all to himself.

i know right!! lol

he really does't notice that.. another point is when IU talk he really listen to her.. i just loved bit from conference that he keep staring and nodding whatever she said.. he playful but when its concerning IU he became a tentative person.. i just loved how he might careful but we can totally see what he think about her... 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Can my fellow eagle eyed JoonU shippers help me in making the timeline of their kiss scene shooting? From what I could guess looking at how they both gradually lost quite a bit of weight as the shooting went on (LJG especially) This is what the order seems to be:

1)Festival cheek kiss.

2)"Don't lie, do you still love me?" kiss and hug.

3)Surprise kiss from So before HS is thrown out of the palace.

4)HS's acceptance kiss and the proper mutual kiss in the garden.

5)Forced kiss.

What do you guys think?

I think this time line is about right. Its interesting that the forced kiss may be one of the last kiss they did, since it was on Iu's birthday May 16 and I think MLSHR finished all filming by end June.

They must have done all the indoor scenes first due to the cold weather in Jan - Feb and then do outdoor scenes like the boat scene in apr/may. 

@caramelovers07 you can check out the video at my instagram. I uploaded two snippets of him cooking. :) sometime ago.

@violet90 I feel so sorry for IU being bashed by wooyoung's fans. She must have been bashed so much thats why during interview she said HS is taken care of by so many princes, she is sure female viewers will hate her. She must have also acquire great immunity to such attacks. No wonder she is so matured...

• Like 22

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

OMG?! Is that true LJG know how to cook?! :w00t:From what I know, LJE doesn't really good with cooking (Correct me if i wrong). Because of this video:

She was visiting Jiyeon's house and when Jiyeon asked her to help cooking, she said let's just make a ramen. Mwahahaha!! Good to know LJG can cook, so he can cook for LJE. Jieun-ah~ You're so lucky to have Jong gi ssi as your husband :wub:!!! Kekekeke~!! Oh, ya i heard Cecilia Wu was a ballerina before? And IU was participating in Kim Yuna's ice-skating dance competition? Then it can added to our similarities lists? Yeayyy!!:blush:

@caramelovers07Its when she is 18 or 19 of course she really busy with her work. But now there same interview articel that she said she usually cook to her friends and they like alot and said her cook is deliciouse. She confident to cook bulgogi anyway. She learn to cook nowdays. She cook to sulli to. Sulli updating in her IG even it just a simple cook. But sulli ask LJE as her unnie to cook for her. Her family is a good cooker to. Her grandmother, mother even her father can cook to. She even said that sametime she cooking with her father, when she is not busy or spend her time at home .

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I think this time line is about right. Its interesting that the forced kiss may be one of the last kiss they did, since it was on Iu's birthday May 16 and I think MLSHR finished all filming by end June.

They must have done all the indoor scenes first due to the cold weather in Jan - Feb and then do outdoor scenes like the boat scene in apr/may. 

@caramelovers07 you can check out the video at my instagram. I uploaded two snippets of him cooking. :) sometime ago.

@violet90 I feel so sorry for IU being bashed by wooyoung's fans. She must have been bashed so much thats why during interview she said HS is taken care of by so many princes, she is sure female viewers will hate her. She must have also acquire great immunity to such attacks. No wonder she is so matured...

woah..their first MLSHR kiss is the last kiss they film...I think I need to watch the BTS again..

Joongi birthday is in April...did they celebrate it for him as well, I think they did right, and I need that BTS TOO!!!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Ooooo nice timeline but I think it might be 4.) Forced kiss then 5.) HS's acceptance kiss. Only bc LJG looks skinnier in the acceptance kiss and it had so much fricking explosions!

The reason I put the forced kiss last is because they seemed VERY comfortable in that kiss scene, like he easily went in to kiss her saying "tashi tashi" and she responded laughing without being that uncomfortable about the people around or the cameras. It was also filmed in May during her birthday and the shooting ended around july 1. Also I found his jaw line looking quite sharp during that scene in comparison to the acceptance kiss where there is a bit more meat on his cheeks.

27 minutes ago, qwenli said:

They must have done all the indoor scenes first due to the cold weather in Jan - Feb and then do outdoor scenes like the boat scene in apr/may

Yup and that's also why the forced kiss despite it being, well, forced, it's still one of the hottest kisses for many people. You can see it clearly in the BTS that they had become fully comfortable with each other by then.

All the outdoor shoots were done much later except a few in the first three episodes. I think the scene of HS bringing food for WS on top of that hill is the first ever scene they shot in the drama.

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

woah..their first MLSHR kiss is the last kiss they film...I think I need to watch the BTS again..

Joongi birthday is in April...did they celebrate it for him as well, I think they did right, and I need that BTS TOO!!!

They did celebrate Joongi's birthday, there is no bts of it I think but I remember seeing one pic of Joongi with a cake from his fans I think and the cast were behind him having lunch while he is talking to the camera or something.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

The reason I put the forced kiss last is because they seemed VERY comfortable in that kiss scene, like he easily went in to kiss her saying "tashi tashi" and she responded laughing without being that uncomfortable about the people around or the cameras. It was also filmed in May during her birthday and the shooting ended around july 1. Also I found his jaw line looking quite sharp during that scene in comparison to the acceptance kiss where there is a bit more meat on his cheeks.

They did celebrate Joongi's birthday, there is no bts of it I think but I remember seeing one pic of Joongi with a cake from his fans I think and the cast were behind him having lunch while he is talking to the camera or something.

I am laughing at the tashi tashi...hahahahaha, and the more meat on his cheeks...kekekekeke, Joongi is really getting too thin already...

I saw the cake pic as well...I hope there is a BTS where casts especially Jieun surprise him with the cake...BTS chuseyo

• Like 16

14 hours ago, hamsterden4444 said:

Awwwwwwww can I give you 1000 likes for the clips you made?? Love love watching over and over again. LOve their voices and I hope they can perform a song together soon! 

i love their cosmo mag shoot video like ALOT. Especially the part where LJG was caressing IU's hair looking so deeply engrossed in it. There's just something very sensual and intimate about it, my heart went all fluffy and gooey every time! 

If you are like me who kept on feeding on these videos to keep our delulu mind sane, you'd know which part I am referring to. I don't know how to insert photo.. 

You're welcome @hamsterden4444 I love both of them. I need more their interactions and maybe I can join the video with their voice... Like all of you have said, it will be good if Jun Ki and Ji Eun duet :) Honestly I still dunno which one you are referring to...

11 hours ago, qwenli said:

Yes I dont understand why this historical dramas has so many kisses and skinships :D Ok I am not complaining. Thank you so much Director nim and Writer nim!

Maybe they think in Goryeo era 1000 years ago, morality is still not a big deal? lol Yep even the horse rides are so erotic!!! The director is really A class, I can tell you, everything is beautifully done. 

But I think all these werent work is the couple dun have chemistry. I didnt watch Joongi's scholar, am not into vampires but I saw snippets on youtube and I have to say I think he really didnt feel anything for Lee yubi.

Well all I have to say is in BBJX, there werent even that much skinships and those folks fell in love, here I think it will take a man of steel not to feel anything over the course of 6 months..... #delulutothemoon

@riuenu yes Joon gi is an Aries, the alpha male, all about action and initiative. Very direct and passionate when they like something:)

Hahahahahahahaha..... Eonnie @Visually-wandering called Wang So as skinship prince... He's so bold about skinship, specially towards Hae Soo... Everytime he grabs hae soo, he looks so manly... :D

5 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

What a speedy update for shipper thread. I got the same feeling with the first time when I joined main thread (before it turned out very gloomy).

I told @riuenu about this. My delusional thought about mini fanmeeting with JoonGi, watching last episode together.

What if.

I said WHAT IF,

Hide contents

our dearet JiEun able to come to the event. And WHAT IF after the show ended, suddenly JoonGi does something similar with what Ji HyunWo did to Yoo InNa on Queen In Hyun Man.... you know.... that confession time.

In front of their fans (and I'm sure they're also shippers. LOL)

Well, never mind. Please excuse this delusional mind.

Eonnie... I'm with you.. I just hope that can be true.. At least for this November 1th 2016, maybe Ji Eun also can join and both of them, Jun Ki and Ji Eun can duet the OST - Epik High and Lee Hi "Can You Hear My Heart" *cross finger*

9 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

@caramelovers07Its when she is 18 or 19 of course she really busy with her work. But now there same interview articel that she said she usually cook to her friends and they like alot and said her cook is deliciouse. She confident to cook bulgogi anyway. She learn to cook nowdays. She cook to sulli to. Sulli updating in her IG even it just a simple cook. But sulli ask LJE as her unnie to cook for her. Her family is a good cooker to. Her grandmother, mother even her father can cook to. She even said that sametime she cooking with her father, when she is not busy or spend her time at home .

Wah Joonki oppa not only can cooking, he is also a neat freak, that what I watched in one program...

Watch start 6:30, he was called as cleaner robot.. Hahahahahahahahhaa..... Joonki oppa seriously has perfect materials as good hubby who can helps his wife in home....

Also thank you to the one who already shared this gif previously... Sorry I repost the gif... I just need all their photoshoot together.. So intimate... 

Wah... This page runs fast indeed... Honestly I wanna make longer fanmade video for our couple, I have already had the songs and parts of video that I want, but I still do not have much time... I will make and post it later... I get this idea when I hear Ji Eun's song - The Story That I Didn't Know... That's such heartaching song, and seems fit with my heart now because of So-Soo couple.....

• Like 21

3 hours ago, liongurl said:

Here's LJG on H C back in 2013 if you're still looking for it. It's pretty LQ though, I haven't been able to find a HQ copy with subs.

wow i searched this vid all over the internet but i couldn't find it. thank you soo much for this. but is it only have part 1, or i'm missing something? do you have full vids of it? 

• Like 13