[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, jgje said:

Wondering where's our Jieunie now... Miss her!  :heart:...girls days out maybe??? 

I think she's really busy right now, bcs her comeback will be in first half of the year! I guess her cmbck will be in this May.. Yeay!! 

• Like 15

Regarding JE & JG working in the same drama again, after watching You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin I think there is a high chance for JE & JG  to work in the same drama again. As an veteran actor JG will have some influence on who he want to work with. So if JG is already cast for a drama and there is still an opening for a female role, I believe JG will recommend JE for the role if he feel the role suit her and she is available at that time. Hope for such opportunity to come next year for our OTP to reunite to again in the same drama.

Here you can see that it is possible for the cast to be together again many times in different projects. So there is hope for JE & JG!
Dream High - IU x Kim Soo-hyun x Bae Suzy
Real (2017 film) - IU x Kim Soo-hyun x Bae Suzy
The Producers - IU x Kim Soo-hyun

Heroes - IU x Yoo In-na
You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin - IU x Yoo In-na

JG is rank #2 for Actor 

• Like 14

Lee Joon Gi Makes His First Visit To Singapore An Unforgettable One

HSBC-MUSIC-FESTIVAL-LEE-JOON-GI-ASIA-TOU

Lee Joon Gi finally made his first ever visit to Singapore last weekend to headline the HSBC Women’s Champions Music Festival on Saturday March 4.

Fans began queueing up at the venue as early as 5am despite the heavy downpour the whole morning. Thankfully, the rain ceased and the weather continued to hold until the event was over. That night, Lee Joon Gi displayed his playful side, teasing fans with flirtatious pouts and expressions. For more than two hours, he belted out one song after another and moving to the beats effortlessly.

The audience seeing Lee Joon Gi live for the first time was in for a huge surprise. Lee Joon Gi himself quipped that “Some of you who are seeing me for the first time might think that I’m a singer, but no, I’m an actor who’s here for a fan meeting.” His dance moves were so slick that it would be easy to mistake him for a K-pop idol.

When the actor sighed that the weather was so hot and went on to unbutton his shirt, the fans went wild and asked for more, only to be teased by Lee Joon Ki, “What’s wrong with you, Singapore?”

Several times, Lee Joon Gi paused to ask if his fans were enjoying the show as much as he was and reminded them to put down their phones to dance and jump along with him instead of focusing on taking photos and videos.

Lee Joon Gi also focused on putting smiles on his fans’ faces. “Who am I?” Lee Joon Gi asked. Under normal circumstances, fans would shout his name, right? But the answer expected of the audience was actually “You are ours!”, before he introduced the next song, a cover of Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours.” Isn’t that really sweet?

Spoiler

What made the night even more memorable was him going out of tune singing Mayday’s “Contentment” (Zhi Zu) at the end of the song. Lee Joon Gi couldn’t contain his laughter, exclaiming “This is the first time that I have gone out of tune for this song!” while the fans chanted “It’s okay!” in Korean. He confessed that it is hard for him to stop laughing once he starts but he managed to compose himself to bring a local song “Our Singapore” for the Singaporean fans.  Lee Joon Gi always picks a local song to perform and the 2015 National Day Parade theme song was chosen as it had left a deep impression on him.

My personal favorite performance of that night has to be Lee Joon Gi’s rendition of the “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” theme song, “For You.” Scenes from the drama came flooding back to me instantly when all the fans hummed along with Prince Wang So.

Spoiler

Before Lee Joon Gi left Singapore for his flight back to Seoul, he posted an Instagram with crying emojis, hoping to see his Angels again soon.

Singapore is the last stop of Lee Joon Gi’s “Thank You” Asia Tour. The Encore Concert will take place in Seoul’s Olympic Park Olympic Hall on April 15.

We like to thank UnUsUaL Entertainment for inviting us to cover the energetic and fun fan meeting!

Article source: 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/07/lee-joon-gi-makes-first-visit-singapore-unforgettable-one/

• Like 16

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

Where in the world is ninja-smiley.gifJieun?

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 21

11 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

me too... i miss her. I think after holiday, she's preparing her album again.

I thought the album already at finishing end... And MV making since she is at oversea now....  No???

1 hour ago, enigmaticangel said:

IU went to fortune telling , keke..

Haha...with Voldy...Jiyeon...and latest Sulli (gosh! When she seem really happy and brave to face the world.....)  Our petite girl has to make sure you know... Naaah..it must be because of her album...:rolleyes:  Now i wonder whether they will have a reunion among single mingle and available ladies in town... pajama nite maybe..:D

• Like 6

@enigmaticangel speaking of fortune telling, i used to watch a program(can't remember the name right now.. she went to the program after her national tour) where she shared a story about incredible fortune telling her mother's got. something like...before she debut, her mother went to a fortune teller who foretold she would debut at 16 and release the first album at 17, too amazingly and unbelievably correct. 

i wonder if she's going to THAT fortune teller for sth important, hhh

• Like 10

4 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

IU went to fortune telling , keke..

Sorry chingu, is it from Ji eun weibo or what news is about?

4 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

wondering what she asked? Could it... ??? Hehe

I also wondering what she asked kkk...i think one question was about love ^^

Stargazers, i don't know if this already discussed or not in Joon Gi thread? I'm not yet visit there. What i noticed he changed her color of his earings into gold, is he really really into "gold" (jigeum) now? Kkk... 

• Like 15

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

Since the whereabouts ofninja-smiley.gifJieun is unknown,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

imageproxy%25202_zpszkvqly9d.gif&key=a46

cr - @enigmaticangel

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 15

Anyone want to see how IU make a confession? You can see how cute she confess to a chair! This is from her last year fan meeting in Japan. It showcase her Mountain Goddess wisdom and review some spoiler for her comeback song lyric.

• Like 19