[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

being k entertainer is not easy.. i truly will be happy if he got paired with ji eun again but that probability is very very low after the rumors surrounding them with that misleading break up news. 

shippers stand behind them. support each of their individual project.. since joongi already decide to be in MEC, then just enjoy the show.. IT IS VERY RARE FOR HIM TO BE IN VARIETY SHOW. (except for his jg world and jg style) so just please, support him. if u think u cant then its okay. i suspect you are not a true shipper then. 

this kind of act will make him sad. what if he stop giving the crumbs and cakes? do you like that? no right~~~ so, better behave then. 

OPPA.. IF YOU ARE LURKING, DONT WORRY, JUST DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE. JUST PLEASE, KEEP ON GIVING US CRUMBS AND CAKES. WE SUPPORT YOU TILL THE ENDDD~~~

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys .. The latest preview of LJG "MEC" appearance just out an hour ago and I decided to sub the clip! After watching that clip, I think you need to watch LJG appearance on My Ear Candy 2. I think there are going to be a lot of crumbs from him kekeke And .. I think this show is going to be fun! LJG seems being playful and his flirt to his candy is a part of his playfulness. You know .. it's like he's not serious about his flirt and just want to make fun of it keke

LJG : Mr. Red Ginseng .. Hong Samie (means Red Ginseng in Korean)

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 1
#Explosion_Hidden_Hodang (A person who looks perfect but is actually sloppy)

LJG : Ahh ... So spicy .. I will cry
LJG : Ahh .. this is so difficult

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 2
#Unquenchable_Curiosity_HongSamie

LJG : I also dance a bit
[Showed clip of him dancing]

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 3
#Take a look_at_his_aegyo (watch out)

LJG : I have a lot of aegyo
LJG : I won't call now, please call later (Note : not sure about this, I can't hear clearly what he said)
LJG : I like it
LJG : What should I do? (rolling and kicking air on the bed)

[TEXT] Oh My god! MAMMA MIA!
LJG : Mamma Mia

[TEXT] So this is the standard of ear male friend!

LJG : It looks like you are missing me
LJG : Kekekekeke

[TEXT] How was it? Do you miss her?

LJG : Yoboseyo (Hello) 
LJG : Please don't close the phone (over acting it loll)

[TEXT] Strange
LJG : I'm Hongsamie who Hongsam (Red Ginseng) likes

[Playing MLSHR Instrument - "Love of Haesu"] (Note: OMGG !!! I screamed! They played Haesoo theme song *cry*)

LJG : To end this, do you think the wind is getting up?
LJG : I'll make sure to find you, please wait for me

OMG!!!!! Does LJG reenact his famous line to Haesoo from the last episode of MLSHR? Awww .... :wub::wub: Does he still can't move on from Haesoo? :wub::wub:

Guys .. Please watch this show! I think it's going to be fun and we can get a lot of crumbs from him.

LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you so much chinggu!!!!! omg!! u r the best, JJANG! Now i cant wait ... I wanna watch MEC ... oppaaaaaaa

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys .. The latest preview of LJG "MEC" appearance just out an hour ago and I decided to sub the clip! After watching that clip, I think you need to watch LJG appearance on My Ear Candy 2. I think there are going to be a lot of crumbs from him kekeke And .. I think this show is going to be fun! LJG seems being playful and his flirt to his candy is a part of his playfulness. You know .. it's like he's not serious about his flirt and just want to make fun of it keke

LJG : Mr. Red Ginseng .. Hong Samie (means Red Ginseng in Korean)

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 1
#Explosion_Hidden_Hodang (A person who looks perfect but is actually sloppy)

LJG : Ahh ... So spicy .. I will cry
LJG : Ahh .. this is so difficult

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 2
#Unquenchable_Curiosity_HongSamie

LJG : I also dance a bit
[Showed clip of him dancing]

[TEXT] Hong Samie Charm Point 3
#Take a look_at_his_aegyo (watch out)

LJG : I have a lot of aegyo
LJG : I won't call now, please call later (Note : not sure about this, I can't hear clearly what he said)
LJG : I like it
LJG : What should I do? (rolling and kicking air on the bed)

[TEXT] Oh My god! MAMMA MIA!
LJG : Mamma Mia

[TEXT] So this is the standard of ear male friend!

LJG : It looks like you are missing me
LJG : Kekekekeke

[TEXT] How was it? Do you miss her?

LJG : Yoboseyo (Hello) 
LJG : Please don't close the phone (over acting it loll)

[TEXT] Strange
LJG : I'm Hongsamie who Hongsam (Red Ginseng) likes

[Playing MLSHR Instrument - "Love of Haesu"] (Note: OMGG !!! I screamed! They played Haesoo theme song *cry*)

OMG!!!!! Does LJG reenact his famous line to Haesoo from the last episode of MLSHR? Awww .... :wub::wub: Does he still can't move on from Haesoo? :wub::wub:

Guys .. Please watch this show! I think it's going to be fun and we can get a lot of crumbs from him.

I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU.. THANKS FOR TRANSLATE THIS!!!! FINALLY.. U SEEEEE.. CRUMBS FRM MEC.. hahahahaha.. oppa cannot let ji eun go~~

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

OMG OMG OMG!

oppa is soooo handsome TT

die..................

crumbs everywhere lol

(i just read the Singapore fanfic *blushing* )

LOL..... XD on the singapore fanfic  comments.... dear chinggu... trust me it is nothing to other writer works... my work still lack so much ... that sometimes I am so embarrased in putting that online..... but thank you still

@riuenu ofc we r the byeontae squad we should stick together hahahaha

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING DEAR @starcandy0516!!! LOVE YOU TO THE BIT!! Thanks @NerinaC for alerting me for the translation!

When Oppa say he is red ginseng! I die, so so so funny!!!!!

Alright, gonna share bit of my POV...after watching, before this wonderful translation.

Actually, IMO, there is something off in his tone..cant find it what wrong...the conversation part seem too calm...specially when he say, like it/likeyou

And when he said it seem like you are missing me, kekekekeke, I dont really feel the touched here...

Well, his voice is the death of me tho...OMG his voice....and when haesoo song played, while he is on the train, and he look far away and say, I make sure I find you, wait for me, I tot of MLSHR as well, and that look of his, is too far away...doesnt seem like he is missing the one he is talking to...

Well, the above is just my POV tho...yet...uri wonderful @starcandy0516 even found crumbs in that, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SEE! OPPA NEVER DISAPPOINT US AT ALL!! OPPA KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT, look like my squad just gathered as well!! *wave* @NerinaC and @aimwanie x3333333333333333333

where is the leader.. there is the squad. muahhahahaha.. way to go oppaaa!!! keep giving us crumbs.. those didn;t want to watch it.. let them be~~

• Like 14

@starcandy0516 Thanks as always for the translation!

I too went a;slkjdf;sdfkdjsfl at the use of the Moon Lovers theme.  Old wounds aside... that little music editing choice pretty much confirmed what I think is LJG's main reason for taking on this variety, which is that he's really keen to carry on the romantic hero/sex symbol image ML gave him for the first time in his career. :D It's a smart move IMO - it means fans who are now following him because of ML will keep fantasizing about him until his next drama. :lol: B) 

Honestly, I'm actually looking forward to the program, not just because we'll be able to see more of Joongi's charming antics :lol: but also because I agree -- it might give us some more insight into him and IU. Keep the faith, y'all.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

@starcandy0516 THANK U SOOOO MUCH!!! to remind me the sweet BGM from MLSHR:heart: Didnt realize y it sounded so familiar until u pointed it out. For me, it speaks louder than the line~ cuz it's from the production team, kind of teasing, hah?implying many of them know 'something' right:rolleyes:

Already died even without your translation kkkkkk

• Like 17

@starcandy0516 thank u so much chingu for the translation, can't wait to watch the full subbed one. and yes like u said i think we will get crumbs from it. kyaaaa...

@NerinaC plz don't shy away from writing fanfics, it fills our shipper heart and i can't wait to read it more so please keep it coming :) 

@rachm2014 i know right..they must be knowing something, either they wanted to tease Oppa or Oppa himself told them to play it as bgm hahaa...Oppa has no chill! 

ps: JG oppa if u lurk here u have to know we always support u & JE, so please don't stop of giving us crumbs and cakes love u Oppa *chu* 

:heart:

• Like 15

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@kilovekyo Thanks so much! Lost the paper where I listed it before. Really appreciate it!

not at all chingu ya, i saved it before ^^

2 hours ago, jgje said:

Wondering where's our Jieunie now... Miss her!  :heart:...girls days out maybe??? 

me too... i miss her. I think after holiday, she's preparing her album again.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, NerinaC said:

LOL..... XD on the singapore fanfic  comments.... dear chinggu... trust me it is nothing to other writer works... my work still lack so much ... that sometimes I am so embarrased in putting that online..... but thank you still

@riuenu ofc we r the byeontae squad we should stick together hahahaha

12 hours ago, aimwanie said:

where is the leader.. there is the squad. muahhahahaha.. way to go oppaaa!!! keep giving us crumbs.. those didn;t want to watch it.. let them be~~

Cough cough cough, we are practically everywhere tho...hahahahahaha, well well, thanks for all the alert while I am off.... *jump hug*

Anyway, morning stargazers! Happy Mid week...and counting down to watch MEC! :wub:

ZB_08_03_2017_CJ_1_34647449_34599304_chu

C6XFfBdU0AAGAEZ.jpg

anyway, those who read chinese, there is an article from Singapore news, apparently his interview on his visit to my little sunny island...

titled: Lee Joongi, a man that came from Spring, above picture are from the article: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/k-pop/story20170308-733246

• Like 11