[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

He also posted quite a few photos of lee yoo bin when they were working together in SWWTN. She came under a lot of pressure from his female fans to the extent she had to suspend her IG because it was bombarded by nasty comments. LJE seems to have been left alone, or they just accepted her presence.

This ship is for the long haul, I'm afraid. JE won't do anything now because she has quite a few lucrative advertisement contracts and she can't afford another scandal in a short period of time. JG always gets work as a model and actor but is only starting to get some advertisements offers. So, he won't be doing anything too bold either at the moment. But he said once he's a one woman man. You know what? I believe him! I think he will wait because he's had a taste of the sweet fruit and he wants more. Contrary to the nature of an Aries? Not at all. I do it all the time and I share the same birthday as him.:blush:

Yes I also hear about that Lee Yoo Bin was being under a lot pressure from LJG fans. Maybe his fans didn't satisfied with her acting or their chemistry? I dunno, I didn't watch it. But i'm sure that was not the case with LJE, of course! Hahahaha! If that happen to her, I think her (big) fan-base wouldn't stay still (you can include me as well! Mwahahaha!!). From what I know, her fan-base (include oppa/samchun fans) wouldn't lose to LJG fans. Hahahaa! They both have quite strong fan-base! So don't worry! Hahahaa!:glasses:

EDIT: I think Lee Yoo Bin was a new celebrities when she plays a role in SWWTN, so then her fan-base haven't established yet?

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Wow the thread is moving really fast..

I can see JG struggles during cute romantic scenes..he is a master of intense/sad scenes..but he can't focus whenever IU is there with him..lol

and can someone clarify whether SoSoo did the deed on the other night? how come she did not get pregnant given that there was no safety old times?I :o

I hereby clarify that they did the deed the other night :D And many other nights since then as well that wasn't shown to us. So yeah, she might get pregnant soon. Or the writer might just simply do away with the whole pregnant and miscarriage plot.

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Hope IU also composes a song for the end of the drama and sings it with JoonGi, as a gift for the fans, like she did for YTBLSS.

I so badly want a duet between IU and LJG. But considering the ratings issue, My hopes are at an all time low about them doing anything like that. Only dramas that get really high ratings follow up with a lot of promotional work together by the leads.

11 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

He also posted quite a few photos of lee yoo bin when they were working together in SWWTN. She came under a lot of pressure from his female fans to the extent she had to suspend her IG temporarily because it was bombarded by nasty comments. LJE seems to have been left alone, or they just accepted her presence.

This ship is for the long haul, I'm afraid. JE won't do anything now because she has quite a few lucrative advertisement contracts and she can't afford another scandal in a short period of time. JG always gets work as a model and actor but is only starting to get some advertisements offers. So, he won't be doing anything too bold either at the moment. But he said once he's a one woman man. You know what? I believe him! I think he will wait because he's had a taste of the sweet fruit and he wants more. Contrary to the nature of an Aries? Not at all. I do it all the time and wait for the right moment to strike. I share the same birthday as him.:blush:

Keeping my delusional shipper brain side, what you have said is very accurate considering their work and personalities. They both need to do another project together later on, where IU is single and so is LJG for them to get an opportunity to progress with their relationship. IU seems to be the type who wouldn't make the first move so it's all upto LJG :D

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Ah! That's a good point that you brought up! I remember IU mentioning in the presscon that the director asked to speak in more modern way than the typical saeguk style because it would be easier for the viewers. IU obviously spoke in the modern way the most because of her character but she gradually adapts later on as we see but yes, your right, compared to many other saeguk drama's, I think ML has the easiest speech style from what I have heard from other viewers. But am not sure because this is my third saeguk drama and am not that knowledgeable about the speech.

hahahahahaha, that is one of the reason I cant watch Saeguk drama live...as watching it live mean I will watch it raw before the sub version come out...and I will start pulling my hair while trying to understand what the hell they were saying....yes, I understand more with sub for ML as compare to DOTS which is a modern drama

So now you had confirm that the director had asked them to speak in more modern way..then the more Joongi shouldnt have pronunciation problem, especially the scene is between the OTP...I think I hear some banmal there...his tongue twisted due to been nervous, and why nervous...cause the presence of Jieun..hahahahahahaha, and that part..they are talking about marriage and having kid..so..uri Oppa here are nervous in those sweet lovely dovey scene I suppose...aigoooo aigooooo:blush:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I hereby clarify that they did the deed the other night :D And many other nights since then as well that wasn't shown to us. So yeah, she might get pregnant soon. Or the writer might just simply do away with the whole pregnant and miscarriage plot.

Thank you so much..this is why i hate the director..whenever an important thing happens it takes time leap..they could have shown many romantic moments between our OTP after that night and till WS became the king..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I so badly want a duet between IU and LJG. But considering the ratings issue, My hopes are at an all time low about them doing anything like that. Only dramas that get really high ratings follow up with a lot of promotional work together by the leads.

Keeping my delusional shipper brain side, what you have said is very accurate considering their work and personalities. They both need to do another project together later on, where IU is single and so is LJG for them to get an opportunity to progress with their relationship. IU seems to be the type who wouldn't make the first move so it's all upto LJG :D

The duet IU and JJS was not official. She just wrote the song, they sang it then uploaded it after the drama, if I remember right, a few hours later.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

MLSHR soundtrack is out for preorder already..so the last OST we got is Wind...and yes...my hopes of their duet..went down the drain..

I notice that Joongi only did 1 OST during Arang and the Magistrate time...and yea...I also hope that they will do another project together, be it movie or drama...

but can we have another photoshoot or CF of these 2 first....

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Thank you so much..this is why i hate the director..whenever an important thing happens it takes time leap..they could have shown many romantic moments between our OTP after that night and till WS became the king..:sweatingbullets:

Um... You know that I was just kidding with my bold clarification, right? LOL... It is left to the viewer's interpretation of the candle being blown-out. I of course interpret it as they did it, besides other clues thrown to us the viewers -- HS's hair down, not fully dressed, their happy afterglow faces...

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The duet IU and JJS was not official. She just wrote the song, they sang it then uploaded it after the drama, if I remember right, a few hours later.

woah...but I dont want keep my hope high as well...as this is the pre production drama...anything on top of the OST is a bonus...

come to think of it...SBS suppose to give us PD note today right? Where are my happy pill today?? SBS!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. Poor LJG. He had to immediately pull away from her as he was opening his mouth just because of the CUT. I mean, Director-nim, you can just let him continue and shoot it anyway, then decide later whether to use or not. You know what I mean?

This! It's like when hubby and i are both lost in the moment then one of the kids will bang the door and yell 'can i sleep with you?!' I know and i totally understand the feeling. :D 

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe they did it again after he became king but not much after the bed scene because although HS did sneak out of the palace, she couldn't be gone for a long period of time without getting noticed, plus JM looked like he was there to fetch WS for them to plan the revolt. But since we saw that HS' hands were shaking when she served tea to Yo so she knew exactly when the revolt would take place, supporting your idea that she sneaked out and spent time with WS and coup plotters during this period. I am so confused!LOL

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I can see JG struggles during cute romantic scenes..he is a master of intense/sad scenes..but he can't focus whenever IU is there with him..lol

and can someone clarify whether SoSoo did the deed on the other night? how come she did not get pregnant given that there was no safety old times?:o

Wang So is not a one shot wonder ......:sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Um... You know that I was just kidding with my bold clarification, right? LOL... It is left to the viewer's interpretation of the candle being blown-out. I of course interpret it as they did it, besides other clues thrown to us the viewers -- HS's hair down, not fully dressed, their happy afterglow faces...

yea..I suppose so..and that is still better den eun and wifey consummate scene..they just hold hand and that is..

at least we did see some "bed scene" after the candle been blown-out 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Haha..the blowing candle felt like an open ending about what happened at that night..but i have seen many Indian serials(Yes I am an Indian)..Blowing candle ALWAYS refer to the "deed" :D

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

and can someone clarify whether SoSoo did the deed on the other night? how come she did not get pregnant given that there was no safety old times?:o

They definitely did it. The fact the next scene shows her in her underclothes is proof enough for me and nothing can convince me otherwise! :P

I guess they didn't get many opportunities after that to have sexy times considering the king was still around and she cant always escape the palace. Even though there is no protection back then, I don't think its that easy to get pregnant with just one or two tries? And also the writer seems to not confident enough to handle the miscarriage track so she has simply tried to do away with it by not being that clear about whether they did it.

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think they have no time for the whole pregnant and miscarriage plot....but the writer twisted much of the scene and sequence...so we really don't know what is up for us in episode 19...

tbh...I hope that isnt any miscarriage for k version...Soo is pitiful enough already...

anyway! I dont think So will be so well behave for just one night..there is still..many many nights....he will grab the chance to do it whenever he could..kekekekeke

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

woah...but I dont want keep my hope high as well...as this is the pre production drama...anything on top of the OST is a bonus...

come to think of it...SBS suppose to give us PD note today right? Where are my happy pill today?? SBS!!

No PD note updates yet.

I have a feeling the two will do something because both are good to their fans. If it's a song, they had a all the time to record it since filming ended.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Haha..the blowing candle felt like an open ending about what happened at that night..but i have seen many Indian serials(Yes I am an Indian)..Blowing candle ALWAYS refer to the "deed" :D

It's the universal sign then :D I'm Chinese and I learned about the meaning of the candle through Chinese serials too. Now we're seeing it in Korean dramas :lol:

• Like 22