[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

WERE THEY SITTING TOGETHER THOUGH

good question hmm..hope someone inside the theater could give us a glimpse of them (hope they were sitting 2gether n holding hands)  #greedyshipper :tongue:

what a turned of event tonight.. 

but then i wondering if JE could ninja her way to the public event like this, imagine what she can do in private..:glasses:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Really i got that feeling too chinguuu....his smile told us, big smile than yesterday omoo....i'm so happy!! 

Yes chingu that is why i'm out from my cave tonight.... I know JoonU will not waste any opportunity to be together in the public with valid reason

tumblr_nxcsbzZHuu1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Like 22

ok..i think i spam this thread so much (since the day i joined) can't help it :D

this moment i wanted to appreciate Jieun, im glad she took time and let everyone knows that she was there attended the premiere. 

If she wanted, she could also ninja her way out, n not let anyone knew, but she didn't. besides her very friendly attitude, i feel like she heard our wish n wont let us down.  :heart:

and yes..our ship is recharged! :wub:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@Silvermaine Looks like they sat beside each other or near each other based on the pictures of the stage.

:grin: yes, the position seems taken from not so far diff angle!! (sitting in the dark next to each other.... holding hands secretly? *delulu)

• Like 19