[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, rushie5 said:

I guess the intensity of the ship is what scares me. Especially, that BBJX curse chant. I'm amazed and scared at the same time.

It's okay chinggu. The intensity is a result of withdrawal. We've been deprived of crumbs lately when we\ve been spoiled for two weeks back to back. Normally, we are sane, rational shippers lounging by the pool lounge :blush:

• Like 14

I am new here so I´m introducing myself :) Hi everyone! I just finished MLSHR and though I felt dissapointed about the end, I admit I loved so much this drama,  specially the main couple :tounge_wink: They really stole my heart...

I´m so glad to find this chat. Is amazing!  So, thank you, thank you so much for bringing all that easter eggs about this wonderful couple! komapsumnida!

I think someone already posted this video, but it can entertain us while we are waiting for big news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1z9vDkBtxE

annyeonghi gaseyo :kiss_wink:

Saludos desde latinoamerica!

• Like 19

18 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

kyaaaaaaaa....... this is so good!!! I miss them so bad!!!!! :bawling:

16 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@Gabi Bros Thank you for the wonderful video!

15 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Omoooooooooooo!! Your FMV is sooooo beautifull!! So sweeeettttt!! Full of JoonU chemistry!! That's beautiful melody & lyrics really suits them & us for sure, as their stargazer. Your FMV really make me smile like a crazy person & want to see them again so badly in another lovey dovey drama (but please not in another heavy drama, i really like SoSoo in their young times). Huhuhu!! Their chemistry is too perfect to not being showed. Thanks for making this sweet FMV for JoonU & us, chingu yaa!! You did really a great job!! Love it :heart:

8 hours ago, aimwanie said:

THATS WAS ONE LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL MV OF OUR OTP!! im loving it sooo much, the songs and the mv suit very well!!! appreciate it much if you can make another lovely mv like this! gosh. cannot describe how much i love it. good work chingu! :)

Thank you so much for your comments about my music video. :) I'm happy that you like it.

If I have the time to do another one, I will.  

-----------

Also I want to say thank you to all the stargazers for all the contributions to the thread. I am currently watching the video that qwenli subbed (of JG in IU's concert). My favorite part is the one where he says he want to work with her again in another production. Please GOD!!! We all want that. :tongue: 

19 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I am new here so I´m introducing myself :) Hi everyone! I just finished MLSHR and though I felt dissapointed about the end, I admit I loved so much this drama,  specially the main couple :tounge_wink: They really stole my heart...

I´m so glad to find this chat. Is amazing!  So, thank you, thank you so much for bringing all that easter eggs about this wonderful couple! komapsumnida!

I think someone already posted this video, but it can entertain us while we are waiting for big news...

Welcome!!! I am also from Latin America. :) Enjoy your time here. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, latinoona said:

welcome to the thread chingu ya~~ have fun in our thread. we lately been hungry for crumbs but do not worry. we ALWAYS have topics and fanfics to be added for the hunger. u shoudl try @NerinaC 's latest fanfic. a good one~~

• Like 13

4 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Hands down my favourite scene was when HaeSoo slowly removed his mask and traced her hand over his scar. So many intense feelings happening all at once. I couldn't believe he was channeling this much chemistry with a co-star.

Make up scene right? My most favorite scene everrr bc I never thought watching anyone put make up on could be so erotic lol it's what made me start watching MLSHR. Saw the clip and BAM - hooked line and sinker on JoonU

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Make up scene right? My most favorite scene everrr bc I never thought watching anyone put make up on could be so erotic lol it's what made me start watching MLSHR. Saw the clip and BAM - hooked line and sinker on JoonU

Kyaaa after that scene it was game over for me too!!!  I wish they left the scar on So before the "candle blew out" scene.  kekeke but the chemistry between them was overflowing there. I was surprised especially with JG. Now I can't get over these two :wub:

• Like 13

How I hope we can meet offline and discuss about this couple also about MLSHR. I enjoy every fanfic, art, FM, and comment that everyone of you made. There's no one that can understand my feeling right now except you guys (cry... :tears:

I don't understand what makes me obsess with MLSHR and I don't know how to end my obsession with. Last time I feel like this was when my husband date me for first time. I keep missing him again and again XD

The thing that I regret after watched the show is I could not and have not will to watch other LJG and IU drama which they have romantic scenes with other actor/actress. I know LJG from SWWTN, fortunately.. And from that I watch MLSHR, because LJG amazing act impress me. And theeenn.. After MLSHR, I become obsessed :lol:

I thought after one month or two I will forget this couple and the show. But guess where I am right now? Still lurking in this thread every day! Maybe after they become a couple (if..), will I be satisfied? I don't think so. Maybe after they married (if..), will I be satisfied? I don't think so. Even after they have children (if..), I would like them to be on return of the superman to see how happy their family will be. Haha.. I need therapy!!!!!! 

But, still.. At the end all I can do is hoping the best for both of them and wishing for their happiness (and for all of us too)  :)

• Like 18

I tried to divert my attention to other pairings but just like the drama, no pair can beat these two yet. It's useless trying because i always compare the others to them. I use them as my basis, instances like if only they would lean to each other like JG and IU, if only they give off that intense longing for each other like JG and IU, if only they would look at each other like JG and IU, it's not right but i can't help it! They should be recognize for that different level of chemistry. The recognition sbs gave them is not enough. They deserve to be on the stage alone and not share an award with others. That's how i view their pairing. Too much.:blush:

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Thank you for all the encouraging words about my fanfic... I am sure I have made lots of mistake in grammar and all, but seriously I am happy that I could make a fanfic that pleased you guys. It is not that amazing, but love it when you guys said it was good. It made me wanted to write more and deliver another chapter as soon as possible. #bow# thank you chinggu ya.

So here comes part 4

Reveal hidden contents

So… are you coming this weekend? Or do you have some work schedule?’  That was like the third time he asked her, so far she had refused to answer, she partially ignored the question or changed the topic. It was the second gathering; she had missed the first gathering.  She didn’t really have anything on this weekend but she still couldn’t decide should she come or not. Showing up with extreme puffy eyes would raise question, no matter how good she put on her make up. She still cried from time to time, hugged her dogs for comfort, called Inna unnie or messaging Suzy, or just flipping around her pictures with Ki Ha oppa. She still questioned herself on what did she want, where should she take her relationship with Ki Ha oppa. Joon Gi oppa messages sure provided some distractions and comfort at the same time, he made her laugh and helped her felt better about herself when in this kind of time she usually blamed herself for everything that had been going on in her life. She didn’t tell him about her situation with Ki Ha oppa, she could talk to him almost about everything in her life, just not that, somehow she felt it was not something she could talk to him about.

‘Hello *a smiling black cat with crescent eyes emoticon*, are you still there? Or did you fall asleep?’ his message poked her out from her thought. She couldn’t help to smile, secretly she loved the emoticon, it sure reminded her of Joon Gi oppa.

She started to type an answer when a call came in, it was Ki Ha oppa.

“Hi…”

“Hello oppa,” and an awkward silence crept in.

“uhm… have you been okay?’ He broke the silence.

“Have you?” She refused to answer his question.

“Ugh… anyway, could you have dinner with me this weekend? We need to talk.” Another silent moment crept in.

“Yeah sure, the usual place?” Finally she answered.

“Okay, see you at dinner.”

“See you.”

The phone called ended flatly, even when they had fought before; it had never been this flat. ‘Was that the sign? So nothing can be done anymore? Is this how it ended up; her 3 years long of relationship? Does she want to continue fighting for their relationship or not. Should she fight for it?’ All kind of thoughts barged in at the same time to the point she felt like she had some trouble breathing. She curled herself like a ball trying to calm herself, she was not going to cry again, she refused to cry, she had cried enough, so no more.

Her phone vibrated, everything felt like a slow motion, she reached out and saw Joon Gi oppa message. She didn’t really read it, she just wrote a quick answer of his last question.

‘I am sorry I can’t’ and she turned off her phone.

----

They walked quietly along the shore of Han river, usually  on their previous dates they would walk hand in hand, but not this time. It was summer night, but the weather never felt so cold or was it their feelings?

Ki Ha stopped his track and turned facing her. He could still see her puffy eyes, he never felt so bad because he knew it was because of him. He tried to remember when was the last time he heard she laughed out loud, at some point of their relationship it had gone. She has always been calm, but he found out that she had been holding herself up, a little too much. He knew that all of it because she was taking care of his feelings. She had always been the mature one. He wished for once she let him felt that she could depend on him, but damage had been done and he knew; it was over.

“Eun ah...” he whispered her name, this would be his last time calling her with such intimate way. She looked him with her round deer eyes, and he knew that she knew what he wanted to say.

“I love you... and I am sorry.” That was all he could say. She managed to pull a smile and shook her head softly.

“It’s okay oppa… thank you for everything.” She bowed at him.

‘Good bye’

---

She decided that she couldn’t go home, so she went to the gathering, it was pretty late, she worried that she would missed them. But there they were laughing and chattering, her Scarlet family were still in the gathering. She saw Kang  Ha Na shi, Hong Jo Hyun shi, including Joon Gi oppa, even Tae Jo pheya. She didn’t see Ha Nuel or Baek Ha shi, probably they were busy with work.

“Hey I thought you won’t come?” Joon Gi oppa smiled happily to see her. She was thankful of the dim lights of the VIP room, they had provided a good cover for her puffy eyes.

“Well I finished my matter quicker than I expected, so here I am.”

“Nice, so what do you want to drink?”

“Chamisul,” she smirked.

“Eyyyy…. Chamisul it is,” He laughed whole heartly.

She blended in pretty quick, laughing and chattering with her scarlet family, she didn’t really remember how much drink she took in.

It was 2 am, and some of the family already went home, she stagered to the ladies room where she stood there in front of the mirror and never felt so empty. Tonight everything had ended, her 3 years long of relationship had ended. The worst part was not because they  didn’t love each other anymore, but because their love wasn’t enough. Suddenly she felt like someone punching her in the stomach, she coiled, chooked down and for the last time she cried so hard.

“Ji Eun shi are you okay, what happened?” said  Ha Na worriedly.  who had followed her to the ladies room found her  curled up in the corner bawling her heart out. She hugged her trying to calm the crying girl.

“Please, don’t let anyone see me like this, not like this.” That was all she managed to say to Ha Na shi  between her sobs.

Ha Na quietly took her out of the ladies room, she told everyone that Ji Eun shi was too drunk so she would take her home.

“Thank you”  Ji Eun whispered, Ha Na answered with a soothing rub on her arm.

Is it the end of Voldy? yeesss... the next chapter there will be not Voldy kekkekekekee 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Okay here comes part 3... 

Reveal hidden contents

She quietly sat in the darkness

“So... you guys are in off time?”  

“Yeah something like that,” Ji Eun managed to smile weakly. Inna wrinkled her nose in distaste, she found most of ‘off time’ tended to end  to break ups.

“What do you want?” She looked at her  Ji Eun ah, her beloved friend. Ji Eun shook her head, there were some uncertainty in her eyes.

“You don’t know?”

“Yeah.... after I thought about it, I think I know what he meant by ‘is it enough, is love, our love enough?’”

“Yah!! It is supposed to be enough.... you guys have been in this relationship for 3 years... that is not a short time,” Inna annoyed.

Ji Eun smiled and hugged her beloved friend, “Thank you Inna unnie, I love you.”

“Pabo.... I love you too”

----

No idea why but when Inna appear here I reflectively just smiling... I guess smh I also starving for some crumbs on their friendship.

Most of SoSoo fanfic I like focus on when Soo take an initiative in the relationship... It's interesting to see from Soo's pov (and watching So's flustered expression LOL)

• Like 7

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

First of all, let me welcome you to our delulu thread!

We all came and boarded the ship knowing very well that the ship may sail or not. As some shippers dug for information on JoonGi and Jieun, they stumbled across so many similarities between JoonGi and Nicky Wu, as well as Jieun and Cecilia Liu (the stars of the original BBJX). And just recently, a Taiwanese newspaper featured the concert of IU and the fan meet of JoonGi on the same page as the announcement that Nicky and Cecilia were expecting a baby. (Isn't that a coincidence?)LOL

Since I do not know as to the extent of your knowledge in relation to the BBJX curse, and as an overview to all our newbies, let me present to you what our chingus @MrKobegiant @hamsterden4444 and @chelleshawol have found. -

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee JoonGi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by 17 years while JoonGi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and JoonGi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

3.       Nicky and JoonGi excel in acting and in singing.

4.       Nicky and JoonGi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

5.       Nicky and JoonGi specialize in taekwondo.

6.       Nicky and JoonGi had to struggle before making it big, as they came from not so well to do families.

7.       Nicky and JoonGi love their fans and are known for engaging with them.

8.       Nicky and JoonGi looked similar to the 4th prince character they played, aloof, proud, cold and intimidating but in real life, they are dorky, funny and cute, and act as mood maker by taking care of the whole cast and ensuring that everyone is comfortable and happy.

9.       Nicky and JoonGi cook.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were each in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

2.       Cecilia and Jieun was 22 years old (international age) when they started filming their dramas.

3.       Both were accomplished in their respective fields, Cecilia having received many awards for acting while Jieun was awarded many times for her music.

4.       When cast as the female lead, both Cecilia and Jieun were criticized for their “wooden” face and inability to express with their eyes. Cecilia shot to fame and established herself as an A-lister. We have to wait for what the future holds for Jieun in her acting career.

5.       Cecilia and Jieun love dogs. Nicky and Cecilia got a new dog after they got married.

Data on JoonGi and Jieun

1.       JoonGi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry, and both lived in cockroach-infested rooms while surviving.

2.       JoonGi and Jieun are both singers and dancers.

3.       JoonGi has a mole on the right side of his face while Jieun has one on the left side.

4.       Together, JoonGi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

5.       The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

6.       Joongi became the Lotte brand endorser while Jieun is known to have maintained business relationships with brands that she endorses.

7.       They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

8.       JoonGi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

9.       JoonGi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

10.   JoonGi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

11.   JoonGi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

12.   JoonGi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

Are we delulu? Maybe. Is there a basis for the so-called BBJX curse/blessing? Only time can tell.

As for the daily chant, we have a relatively good success rate, and it keeps us busy while we deal with our real lives and wait for crumbs.

It is ultimately the decision of JoonGi and Jieun, and until the time when one of them gets married, most shippers have decided to stay.

:heart: Thank you chi to overview again in this page and to chingu who collected data of their similarites, i love to read it again and yes maybe some newbie in this thread missed read some interesting pages in early thread. I always love your daily chant ^^ Stargazers, let's keep hope our BBJX blessing come true!!

• Like 15

So for my next chapter, I need help sorting out the time frame, I saw JE at press conference had a long hair it was on 24th of august, while when I checked her ig I saw her put a selfie with short hair on 29th of July, did she use extension on the press conference?  Also if I can get the fan cafe date when she said 'freedom' 

Sorry to trouble.you guys, thank you

• Like 11