[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

Ugh... I have to apologize in advance if what I'm going to write here is a bit inconvenient- however I just feel the urge to say this.

I know that some uaenas like @Kren Uaena here have been worrying about the antis related to the newly surfaced closeness of JG and JE despite the fact that JE is still in a public relationship. Well, to be honest, JG fans also do not want him to be dragged in whatever complicated relationships his female costars are in. However... if JG and JE themselves have been COMFORTABLE showing their closeness like this... as a fan and a shipper, I can only be happy for both of them. No need to tell anybody else to worry more than they can... more importantly, no need to tell JG and JE what to do and what NOT to do. They have their loyal troops behind them... their agencies, their managers, their friends! the CEO of Namoo Actors was present in Taiwan FM. Namoo Actors posted the article about the event on their SNS account. Managers posted. Their friends commented. All in the 'happy' moods. Why should we ruin the happiness by worrying too much or over speculating things we don't know for sure? JG and JE have been through hard times also during the MLSHR broadcast with poor reception. Let them be happy like they are now. JG is a keeper and protector, I have no doubt that he will never want to hurt JE's image for his own popularity sake and vice versa, from JE's sincere words for JG, she won't do anything to harm him either. Please trust both of them and offer your sincere prayers that everything'll just get better and better for both of them.

Let's just get back to our happy mode... this ship is my happy pill and it shall remain the same until the wedding bell rings for either one *or both* of them :wub:

@akinahana89 aye aye, capt! love ya' and your prompt response to the storm!

Love ur post so much!

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Guys, I dug up this article. I think it was released after her dating news broke out.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/236858-nb-iu-holds-comeback-showcase-for-chat-shire/

One of the reasons why I ship JoonJi so bad is one word: HAPPINESS. Both from him and her when they're around each other. Someone mentioned about the synergy effect they have and I think it's the way they balance each other. His choding ways can literally make her laugh out loud and her quiet demeanour calms him down. I hope whatever bond they have. They can continue to be a source of happiness to each other

BBJX wish come true! 

You know that kinda intrigued me too, and i hope a knowledgeable Uaena here be able to validate in regards to this too?  because....

Spoiler

Was IU's words taken out of context, or was mis-translated, misinterpreted word by word?.. because I am her fan, but those words were somehow a little bit harsh to say about a man you love? and i know she is not someone who says mean things to anyone.. so i did not give it any thought  back then because i thought something might just  have been lost in the translation?

"It hasn't been long since it's been revealed, but it's been two years since we've dated.  It is not a hugely influential element in my happiness level nowadays." - IU

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Kren Uaena said:

Ok... really sorry .... I am just mad because there are IU anti here.. bye..

What do u mean by that sentence...?  I certainly only see positive vibes here. 

And it could be a really compelling discussion if you can actually provide reliable data on your claim, see...

But you don't. :)

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Yeah .. I think she said that on her Chat-Shire Showcase

@emerald_2 I actually think there's something lost in translation. Remember that was her very first time producing her own album. I think she was being honest and answering the question directly, but I feel she said that only because her happiness and satisfaction at the time were a result of all the effort she put into Chat-Shire. So in other words, she was just being literal. As you mentioned yourself, IU would never say anything that would intentionally hurt someone's feelings.

• Like 19

@emerald_2

Spoiler

She meant the public just know about this relationship but they have been dating for almost 2 yrs n r in stable relationship so it doesnt affect her emotions much these days. It's not harsh. It's the same for eveybody who are in stable long term relationship. Her happiness n emotions dont have to be depended on a man. She can feel happy for her own accomplishments n herself. Dating doesnt mean her world should be surrounded by a man. 

Edited by lulu0516
  • Like 19

3 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Something interesting just flashed up on my mind. JG's instagram is tagged to his friends. Milla Jovovich must have seen all the JE related videos and pics. Tomorrow is RE premiere in Korea.What if Milla asks JG who that lovely girl is? 

But before she gets to ask who she is, JoonGi will say, Milla, there someone special I want you to meet.

• Like 21

fuuh.. i need to back reading quite a lot due to the ah ma zinggggg discovery by our FBIs here.  

12 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yes, and for sure, we will have that BLACK CIRCLES under our eyes tomorrow morning. Because WE WON'T SLEEP DISCUSSING, ANALYZING, even PARTYING because of JoonU. And we will late for our departure (to home) planes for sure. And poor the other guests in our hotel. Can't sleep because of loud hysteric screams from many ahjumas. LOL!!

kekeke. we wont get any sleep for sure! chatting about this and that plus being overly excited for our OTP wont be enough even for 24/7!

10 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry to say this .. But I have been followed up all IU updates from every k-community sites like IU Gallery, Pann Talk, etc

So, for people who is still doubt that IU and JKH is still in relationship or not, I hope this will give you the answers. In my opinion, after analyzing all JoonU behaviour to each other, how they do the skinship so freely and reading all the community sites postings, I came into conclusion that IU and JKH already break up and JoonU might be an item right now:wub:

sorry to cut your post but seriously @starcandy0516 shii, me loveeeeeeeeeeeeees you a lot with this discovery!!

your post clearly shown we might not wrong with what we have in mind! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... all that articles and proofs. im dying~~ we never know their current status but one for sure i would love to see them being close like this for a long time~~~

4 hours ago, jen459 said:

Forgive me if this question was asked but I wanted to touch on the subject of "manner hands". I know that Korea is all about "manner hands". The males are complimented for having manner hands. But I feel Joon Gi behaves more western and is quite affectionate with his hands towards Ji Eun. For long time fans, is this normal for him? Has he behaved without manner hands to other actresses, etc? 

thats normal for him actually since he was quite into the western manner.. but, never being soo closed with co-start like how he is to JE. he is indeed easy going person and easily get comfortable with his co-star but but.. his so called fan service with JE is more than normal.

1 hour ago, berny said:

Oh wow, in July - he said they are doing fine.

And by October ? as mentioned above -  like he was relaying it in past-tense. 

October !!!!! ??? - was when IU cut her hair, saying cutting it is FREEDOM.

Now..i'll be... :scream: 

omo.. are u thinking what im thinking!!!!!!!????

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

@meahri_1 I read someone on IU gallery have mentioned about it. I think it was during that Chungang Festival around October when he used past tense for his word when talked about IU. This is the beginning when knetz on k-community sites suspected they already break up.

At this time, I really wish I can read hangul and join DC IU gallery, Knetz comm, etc..... but by the way I really should say so many many "THANK YOU" to @starcandy0516 at least we have u here :)))

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Something interesting just flashed up on my mind. JG's instagram is tagged to his friends. Milla Jovovich must have seen all the JE related videos and pics. Tomorrow is RE premiere in Korea.What if Milla asks JG who that lovely girl is? 

hhahha I thought that only me who think like that... i imagine when both Milla and JG meet tmrrw, Milla will ask some question like "Is she ur gf? ohh she's so pretty and cute.." and JG will answer shyly "oohh no... not yet actually, but I'll make her mine soon" lol

it's just my imagination :blush:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Kim Anh Lyne said:

Hi Stargazers,

No matter what whether JKH attended IU’s concert or not, I think all of us are grown up here, we are sometimes in an illusion but definitely we know how to judge things based on fact too.

I was a silent lurker for a long time in this thread. To be honest, I don’t know much about K-drama, I have watched very few K Dramas and all I remember is only one actress’s name that is Han Ga In (Term of Endearment) I watched it on and off with my Mum during dinner time many years ago.

I used to be a 100% working Mum and turns to part time stay at home Mum recently.  At my friend’s suggestion I have watched DOTS, a few episodes  of W2 (I can’t go more) and then Moon lover. First, I was so impressed with JG’s acting but the chemistry of JoonU hit me really hard and … here I am (thanks to google, my little boy always tells me “ you can’t live w/o google, can you? hahaha)

I like reading all your posts very much, they make laugh, feel emotional, excited, … and disappointed as well (when I find out IU’s relationship status). I start to follow JE/JG and learn more about them (I really fall for this little girl), together with you guys (in silent mode) I enjoy their journey of love very much. In my opinion, their feelings for each other getting deeper and deeper everyday. Starting with on screen off screen chemistry, ig’s flirt, Cosmos shoots, last eps party photos, clip when JG said goodbye to Wang So (he wants WS and HS live happy together for a long, long time in next (real) live) but unforgettable is 3 sleepless nights (for me hehe ..) : 

• SBS Award: they showed off how close and how happy they are (love over the air)
    • IU’s concert: initiative hug from IU (at this moment I jumped in this thread with my first post regardless IU’s status because I believe that she is single and she falls in love with JG) you can see how absolute her happiness is.
    • JG’s FM: when they were hand in hand, presented in front of fans was top notch, I fainted from happiness (out of topic: suddenly the song of Beatles’s coming to my mind

“ … Oh please, say to me

You'll let me be your man

And please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

Now let me hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside

it’s such a feeling that my love

I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide …”  my delulu :))

Don’t tell me that’s fan service or friend zone, what I can see is the happiness when they are together and all I can say is they are in love. I have never shipped any pair in more than 40 years of my life but these two … their love is so beautiful, so precious to not to be shipped. This thread is my happy pill so please keep it always happy, strong, healthy and peaceful ship.

BTW, thanks @chi13lou for including me on daily roll call, laugh a lot when reading your posts sometime, love your chanting and emojis, thanks @riuenu for alway giving warm welcome to the newbie, like your straight forward and strong personality, love logical and interesting posts from @Erin45, @simplyme_crazyme, @starcandy0516 and really enjoy @caramelovers07’s FMV, @moon_cookies24’s gifs, clips, and thanks our captain @akinahana89 for opening this thread

love you all Stargazers :heart:

hahahahahaha, thanks for liking my straightforwardness... and yea..thanks for liking my post as well. :wub:

So have I welcome you yet, not right, welcome to this happy pill thread, loving your post above. Enjoy your stay on board, as we are speeding fast, with all the fuel added to the ship. Haha!

Last but not least, happy spazzing with us! This thread never sleep, kekekeke

• Like 14

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

true thoo~~~ even yesterday i was fall asleep with my laptop on with this thread. kekekee.

this is truly a happy pill for those having a bad day.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahaha, thanks for liking my straightforwardness... and yea..thanks for liking my post as well. :wub:

So have I welcome you yet, not right, welcome to this happy pill thread, loving your post above. Enjoy your stay on board, as we are speeding fast, with all the fuel added to the ship. Haha!

yes, you did welcome me before, a bit late for me to say thanks now :-) ...

• Like 12