[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

:bawling: My internet connection still acted up so I wasn't able to join your spazzing and I can't even look at pictures or vids. HUHUHU

I was really thinking ill and cursing at my internet provider!!!! 

Anyway....late as I may be now....I still want to say CONGRATULATIONS FELLOW STARGAZERS!!!!  Our daily chants are really really working!  Crumbs after crumbs after crumbs! And like what the others have said....not just crumbs but chunkful of cakes were raining these past few days! HUHUHU!  Seriously happy for all of us!

I knew this was bound to happen coz it would be the perfect excuse for her to guest in his FM!

OPPA/DONGSAENG????  SERIOUSLY?  HOOBAE/SUNBAE???? SERIOUSLY???? FAN SERVICE??? SERIOUSLY???

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok.....fine!  Let the others convince themselves into believing that.  Let us be kind enough to let them have this thoughts for their sanity's sake. BUT.........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And fellow shippers....don't let what others say affect you or your spazzing.  Not everyone can have the same mindset or beliefs.  Just like not everyone can love unselfishly.  There are those who profess to love someone and yet is too possessive or obsessive to let that someone be happy or even pursue whatever will make that someone happy. And then there is US! Ayiiiiiiii!

I can understand some of their concerns but hey....we're not really wishing anyone ill. Whenever I feel guilty about he-who-cannot-be-named, I tell myself that I am only reacting to what I am seeing and whatever my LOVE ANTENNA is telling me.  One cannot help who he/she loves as much as one cannot help WHEN she/he begins to love someone.  Like what I keep telling my single friends, the HEART has a mind of its own....separate from our brain that is more logical and practical.  It doesn't always follow what our "main brain" tells us.

And SERIOUSLY...THOSE TWO....they are not stupid nor naive people.  They have been in the entertainment industry FAR LONGER than we've been shipping them and they both know (as well as their friends, managers and respective agencies) how all the happenings the past few days (or should I say months?) can be misread and lead to scandals and rumors.  So, if they really wanted NOT to be subjected to those, these things wouldn't have happened. AT ALL.  We could have been shipping them for 2 years and nothing will come of it. BELIEVE ME!  I have experienced shipping a couple that have had ZERO crumb!  :w00t: 

Far be it for me to speculate or declare what LJE's real status is....but hey... I am a woman, what do I know, right? :blink: I am woman who has many men friends (when I was still single & now that I've been married for 20 years) that HAS NOT & WILL NOT hug me, HOLD MY HAND and compliment me like that.....but hey what do I know right?

Maybe I am just really a crazy byeontae ajumma who is seriously gonna faint from all the skinship and giddiness those two are showing.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Like I've said before....I would really like for them to take their time and enjoy THE DANCE of love!  Let them do what normal people do. Be it being friends getting to know each other better.  I'd really like them to experience the beauty and happiness of finding someone who you can really connect with.  The excitement of it all! After all, it took them a long long time and a long long way before they found each other.  I am pretty sure they are enjoying this journey together with all the restrictions of their work and industry they both belong to.

LOVE YOU GUYS! Awwwww....I wish we are not in a virtual place and so we can have a group hug!  Then we can all scream, dance and maybe faint (?) together.  But that place has to be soundproofed or we'd surely be evicted! HAHAHAHA

Thanking @akinahana89  again for creating this sweet and safe haven for us.  So glad I decided to unlurk. Sarangheyo chinggu!  :blush::heart:

20 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

You forgot something - In Goryeo, marrying your sibling is possible!

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

No need to apologize, Chingu. It's a good time to bring this up now because should this ship sail, you'll hear more of this. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people like the one you mentioned above. I know first hand, many of us do, how angry and powerless this makes you feel, and how badly you then will feel for Joongi, IU, or both. What to do? DON'T let what other people say diminish or mock what you like and love about your bias, because that's when hate and bullying win. Instead, we should all do exactly what Joongi has done for our IU. Stay steadfast and true to the the people who you love and believe in. When you speak genuinely about them with praise and respect, those listening might then be tempted to become a believer. Take a look at all of us here.  

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I guess this had been shared, let me just share this once again, I love how Joongi walk up, offer his hand, luckily not his arm this time, and hold her and walk down, without letting go

200_d.gif#15

• Like 19

speaker phone leafCalling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of January 8, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

9/12 - 75% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

OUR CHANTING WORKS! Our ship now has chanting bragging rights!

Though I am so tempted to add JoonGi and IU flying back to Seoul on the same flight today to our daily chant, I do not want to take the chance of affecting our success rate.LOL

• Like 24