[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hey!!! I've just found this .... does that mean Joon Gi's still get involved with JHB??? They seem to be so close (even JG'sister's close to her) . JG has never refused this relationship himself, so does JHB.

Our JoonU ship might be sunk ... T_T right???

anyone give me some medicine or methods to get over this .... T_T I want to beleive that Our JoonU'emotion's exit

"It seems that two people are missing in this pic, because there are bowls, spoons and chopsticks in those places. Between Joon Gi's sister and the man of pink (Husband of the JHB's friend, who posted this pic) someone is missing because can see the seat empty (maybe the person who took the photo) and also someone is missing next to JHB, on the front of the table, that although there isn't seat but there a bowl, a spoon and a glass of beer. I saw this in instagram, some fans of Joon Gi noticed it and they believe that Joon Gi was there and well I also believe it"

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, lanjung said:

Hey!!! I've just found this .... does that mean Joon Gi's still get involved with JHB??? They seem to be so close (even JG'sister's close to her) . JG has never refused this relationship himself, so does JHB.

anyone give me some medicine or methods to get over this .... T_T I want to beleive that Our JoonU'emotion's exit

"It seems that two people are missing in this pic, because there are bowls, spoons and chopsticks in those places. Between Joon Gi's sister and the man of pink (Husband of the JHB's friend, who posted this pic) someone is missing because can see the seat empty (maybe the person who took the photo) and also someone is missing next to JHB, on the front of the table, that although there isn't seat but there a bowl, a spoon and a glass of beer. I saw this in instagram, some fans of Joon Gi noticed it and they believe that Joon Gi was there and well I also believe it"

If it's true..huhuhu..i just hope JG will declare it's soon..so we just can love them JG nJE as our favourite OTP only..but why again there are so many coincidences lately matched outfits..huhuhuhuhuhu

• Like 7

Good for JHB if she can put up with JG's insta flirting, coordinating his concert dates with and showing great affection to someone as attractive as LJE. 

As for LJE, I don't want her to be held back by insecurities because of a man.She too good for that. She needs to be with someone she can trust. I still think JG can be trusted but if so turns out JE and JG are just good friends, we are reading too much into things, well that's life and reality. 

That's always a possibility that JG was invited but didn't know JHB was going to be there until he turned up.

Now don't bash me. For JHB to know JG's sister, who is not in the entertainment industry, I can only infer they were indeed involved at some stage. 

Be strong shippers! :blush:

• Like 13

@lanjung your post really almost make my heart break thousand pieces ..is that JG's sister ig? 

i know that he probably in a relationship with JHB since last year but he denied it through his agency ..there's a possibility that they are in a relationship but I think their relationship already over in this year....it doesn't make sense that posted and give us a hint about his feelings towards JE on his ig when he is in a relationship with JHB.. right?? If I am JHB, I must question about it too..why suddenly your bf keep on posting about other girl on his ig?

All the insta flirting and those MV by @AuroraRain that he shared.. plus the MV with the same song My Love that he edited and include his favourite scenes from the drama that he shared on his ig..it's so obvious that he really likes her..why sharing the almost same MV with the same song in your ig?? If he wanna make his own MV, why he only include SoSoo scenes?? So obvious that he include the laundry scene which is the back hug scene and why there's no other cast scenes in it?

He probably already broke up with JHB before May or June this year..and now they are still friend..and his sister still has a good relationship with JHB.. OR maybe he never has any special relationship with JHB and they are just a good friend...normally if a couple broke up, they will unfollow each other ig, fb or try to forget each other..but JG still follow her ig and so does JHB..this makes me think that they probably just a good friend like what his agency said in the dating rumours news....

I dunno what to say anymore..my shipper's heart still believe that JG and JE has feelings for each other and now they probably in a relationship or probably both still try to know each other before go to the next level.. I still hope that the BBJX curse come true to our JoonU..hukkkhukkk

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Good for JHB if she can put up with JG's insta flirting, coordinating his concert dates with and showing great affection to someone as attractive as LJE. 

As for LJE, I don't want her to be held back by insecurities because of a man.She too good for that. She needs to be with someone she can trust. I still think JG can be trusted but if so turns out JE and JG are just good friends, we are reading too much into things, well that's life and reality. 

That's always a possibility that JG was invited but didn't know JHB was going to be there until he turned up.

Now don't bash me. For JHB to know JG's sister, who is not in the entertainment industry, I can only infer they were indeed involved at some stage. 

Be strong shippers! :blush:

Yess she is too good ..and still as we know those mv shows us not one sided affections..i believe there is something going on between those two..still in delulu moods..

• Like 10

@desvlo @cunyu75moon @MrKobegiant  I've heard JG'sister works as a staff of Nammoo. Might be we should think that this is just a colleague party ... ;;)

But why JG had to sit next to HB? why they drink 1 beer bottle together???  and 2 days ago, while JG post the instagram "Too Goodddd" picture .... How to explain everything??? 

@fidda868 I'm sorry to make you feel bad ... I'm in that mood, too ... but I still hope, there're nothing between JG & HB

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

He probably already broke up with JHB before May or June this year..and now they are still friend..and his sister still has a good relationship with JHB.. OR maybe he never has any special relationship with JHB and they are just a good friend...normally if a couple broke up, they will unfollow each other ig, fb or try to forget each other..but JG still follow her ig and so does JHB..this makes me think that they probably just a good friend like what his agency said in the dating rumours news....

I dunno what to say anymore..my shipper's heart still believe that JG and JE has feelings for each other and now they probably in a relationship or probably both still try to know each other before go to the next level.. I still hope that the BBJX curse come true to our JoonU..hukkkhukkk

You speak my mind so well! Yes, I also think JG and JE is in the process of getting know each other before go to the next level :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

It could very well be that Joongi and JHB are dating but looking at the context of their IG notes to each other, the close posing a the finale dinner, etc..., none if it makes sense. Like @MrKobegiant said, JHB could very well be very cool girlfriend and be chill about Joongi's flirting but Joongi and IU don't strike me as the type to disrespect their partners.

Anything is possible, but nothing makes sense when you consider their personalities and the sum of all the parts.

• Like 13

Both JG and JHB denied it 2 times..so myb both of them just a really really good friends..:expressionless:     hahaha...for this time n for this moment I still refuse leave this ship as long as both of them (JG or JE) not declare their status..keke..

but..if both of them JG n JE just a good friends too..ermmm..its OK.. :sweatingbullets:.as long as both of them ar happy..

n be strong shippers :blush:

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, lanjung said:

@desvlo @cunyu75moon @MrKobegiant  I've heard JG'sister works as a staff of Nammoo. Might be we should think that this is just a colleague party ... ;;)

But why JG had to sit next to HB? why they drink 1 beer bottle together???  and 2 days ago, while JG post the instagram "Too Goodddd" picture .... How to explain everything??? 

@fidda868 I'm sorry to make you feel bad ... I'm in that mood, too ... but I still hope, there're nothing between JG & HB

Is there any picture JG sit next to HB?n did really JG attended that dinner? I'm just curious my fren? I still love this thread so much..hehehe..delululu for my OTP

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, cunyu75moon said:

Is there any picture JG sit next to HB?n did really JG attended that dinner? I'm just curious my fren? I still love this thread so much..hehehe..delululu for my OTP

It's just a speculation so far, isn't it? As I read their comments on that ig post, it looks like a dinner between that girl's friends (the one who posted the photo). That's why we see more girls and the men there are probably their husband. I don't think LJG will go to this dinner.

• Like 13

Hi everybody! I'm a new follower here but I've been secretly lurking for quite a while since the end of MLSHR broadcast. I'm actually more of a Joon Gi fan and I didn't really follow IU/ LJE except those days when she cast along Jang Keun Suk (my other K-Drama love beside LJG) for 'Bel Ami' back in 2013. I never thought that I would finally reactivate my old soompi account and follow a shipper thread/ forum hahaha... but honestly the LeeLee/ JoonU couple's chemistry has driven me crazy lol... so here I am, all ready on board the ship with my delulu hopes for 'BBJX Curse' to come true in the end.

2 hours ago, lanjung said:

Oh, I saw this post on a fellow JG's fan timeline yesterday as well. JHB & LJG rumour has still been around among JG's fans so far... I personally have nothing against JHB, she is a fine & pretty lady. As she is only one year younger than JG, I find her to be quite a mature figure as well. JHB has somewhat the same idea of not wanting to have a public relationship- just like JG, so if they are indeed in a relationship at the moment, we won't really find it out until they really feel like announcing it. Anyway, as JE's relationship status herself is still questionable (did she break up with JKH already or did she not?), I wouldn't want to think too much about JG's current relationship status either. Unless he himself announces that he's marrying somebody now, I'll still hold on to my 'belief' that he has felt something special for JE considering his recent behaviour that I've observed so far and JoonU still has the chance for ending up happily together hehehe...

Anyway, wishing everybody here a good weekend! I'm still waiting for JG's Sunday update... huhu... and hoping that I can score the ticket for his HK FM as the public sale's open tomorrow...

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

@lanjung your post really almost make my heart break thousand pieces ..is that JG's sister ig? 

i know that he probably in a relationship with JHB since last year but he denied it through his agency ..there's a possibility that they are in a relationship but I think their relationship already over in this year....it doesn't make sense that posted and give us a hint about his feelings towards JE on his ig when he is in a relationship with JHB.. right?? If I am JHB, I must question about it too..why suddenly your bf keep on posting about other girl on his ig?

All the insta flirting and those MV by @AuroraRain that he shared.. plus the MV with the same song My Love that he edited and include his favourite scenes from the drama that he shared on his ig..it's so obvious that he really likes her..why sharing the almost same MV with the same song in your ig?? If he wanna make his own MV, why he only include SoSoo scenes?? So obvious that he include the laundry scene which is the back hug scene and why there's no other cast scenes in it?

After reading your post. I know you've reason to think that. And your analysis are so reasonable. But to protect my weaken heart, I should find more to convince myself. 

By the way, some of my friends who used to follow both JG &HB said that at the time JG was posting too much about JE, HB went to singapore alone & unactive her instagram acc. 
Now, she active her insta & post so many pictures with good mood. 

My friends said: while JG had crushed with JE, she's jealous, hurtful then go away to calm herself.  After realizing his true emotion with JE (just because of confusing wit dramatic & reality), he tried to get his love (HB) back. HB forgive him, and they happy again (he felt "so goooddd" that day)... T_T  

I'm just like a ship floating among the cruel sea at night & there's no guiding, no light, just big fierce storm...  

prayyyy for our JoonU !!! T_T

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, lanjung said:

After reading your post. I know you've reason to think that. And your analysis are so reasonable. But to protect my weaken heart, I should find more to convince myself. 

By the way, some of my friends who used to follow both JG &HB said that at the time JG was posting too much about JE, HB went to singapore alone & unactive her instagram acc. 
Now, she active her insta & post so many pictures with good mood. 

My friends said: while JG had crushed with JE, she's jealous, hurtful then go away to calm herself.  After realizing his true emotion with JE (just because of confusing wit dramatic & reality), he tried to get his love (HB) back. HB forgive him, and they happy again (he felt "so goooddd" that day)... T_T  

I'm just like a ship floating among the cruel sea at night & there's no guiding, no light, just big fierce storm...  

prayyyy for our JoonU !!! T_T

I don't believe this ... Is JHB filming her drama at that time? But this story is kinda made up like it looks like a makjang drama for me. Sorry .. I won't believe anything until there are solid proof and I will go with this ship as long as JG hasn't announced his relationship :)

• Like 15

Yeahh. I dunno what to say about that him & JHB rumor. Actually I (quite) don't like her. Even before know her being related to JG. And because I never know (and maybe don't wanna know) about her and JG. LOL. If JG with JHB, they aren't my concern again, LOL, because my only concern are about JoonU.:sweatingbullets:

From my perspectives, I want to pointed out again one of my main reason why I am in this ship. I couldn't forget about his chromatic eyes posts, it could be a strong evidence. Like I said before, he posted first chromatic eyes in his IG with caption "GM" and some fans pointed out in his IG's comment that it was JE's latest album concept. Even, you could see that in her IG post, her cover for Chat-Shire Album.

Ok, say that maybe it was just coincidence that JG take it randomly from DC Gall because he like it and it was fan-edited. But JG is famous as a CCTV that read all the comments, especially in his Social Media. I think he must be read the comments from his fans that pointed out that it was JE's album concept. Because it was quite a buzz at that time. Even I who randomly see his IG's comments at that time, realized that it was JE's album concept from it.

If he already know that from reading the comments, I think he must hold back to posted any pictures related to that themes again. Because it could be dangerous if a reporter saw that and could lead them into a scandal. I know that he is someone who aware and cautious of scandal, especially. But then, what we have? Like want to answer our questions, he posted another second chromatic eyes post with "clearer" caption "L.O.V.E *love struck emoticon* *lips emoticon* *eyes emoticon*". It's weird for me actually. What did he want to pointed out from posted that "same themes" posts TWICE? What's the important "message" to post it twice?? I'm not being delulu here.

Let's think logically, say I am JG's fans. I dunno anything about JE's latest album concept (Which is weird if you're Korean. LOL). Then bam, he posted first chromatic eyes post with caption "GM". I would be like "Hey, oppa updated his IG!! He greet us with that handsome face! And that different color eyes is  so cool!" Then I wouldn't bother with any comments about it was JE's current album concept, because it could be just coincidence, right?

But remember what WS said (Again!!! LOL!!!). There's no such a thing as to be said Heaven Will (a.k.a coincidences). It is the human that makes it looked like that. (LOL!! I'm getting hooked with this quote!!). So, briefly, bam!! He posted second chromatic eyes posts with that caption, then I as JG's fans would be like "Hmm?? What is it? Was it his photos from before? With same feel, themes, and chromatic eyes? Why he must posted it twice? What would you want to pointed out in this photo, oppa? And what with the caption L.O.V.E? "*love struck emoticon* *lips emoticon* *eyes emoticon*. Ahh!! Oppa must be want to pointed out his different color of his eyes!!" Then bam!! The comments about it was JE's latest concept album would appear in my head again. LOL!

If he didn't want us to think it like that, then he supposedly stop at his first post. But he didn't. He played us with his "mind game" after all. LOL.

Like I said before, if his reason to post that posts was to promote MLSHR, my answer would be "Heeyyy, dude!! Where is in this picture that is part of MLSHR poster? Or maybe at least there must be a "#MoonLovers" in caption or something related to that???" And because it was JE's personal career concept. Not Hae Soo's. LOL. Except, he get confused between HS & JE. LOL.

Then if his reason to post that posts because he likes that themes. My answer would be like "Ok, I understand your liking, but to post it more than once, and especially with that caption, in your personal instagram, though you know it's your "romantic-acted" co-star latest album concept, it would be insensitive of you. It could lead us to missunderstanding, you know. And could feed the reporters curiosity. LOL, except you want us to keep missunderstanding or thinking like that. LOL."

Then, if his reason to post that posts because he want to help JE's album promotion, I would be like "What the hell?? You're so late! Her album was already loooooooonnnnggggg longggggggg away from its promotion time. LOL."

Then if his reason is to do a fan-service. WTH, with that all the buzz about JE's album concept in his IG's comments, I think fans wouldn't think that as fan-service anymore, but rather like he was conveying his personal feeling in his personal IG like a common people who playing "mind games" with someone who he likes, adore, and have a crush with. LOL. There, JG ssi, I refute all of your reasons except "you are being honest about your feeling to someone" reason. LOL!!

20 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

@caramelovers07 Oh my gosh your video is gold! Thanks for making it. You captured all the precious moments of our OTP during the presscon. 

Ji Eun constantly had her eyes fixed on Joon Gi, even when he's not talking. She also keep on fixing her hair. :wub:

BBJX curse, come true!

You're welcome, chinguu!! This is our treasure indeed, our saved-water, our water of hope, our oasis when there is a drought. LOL!

• Like 18

I, myself still believe in JoonU and eager to see their interaction in SBS award this 2 weeks coming.But because of my first shipping couple already sunk I decide not to give so much hope,I ship them with light heart and open.If they meant to be a couple, I will be very happy,if not I wish they still can remain as a close friend and cherish and support each other.

I learnt a lesson for the past 3 days,a painful one but meaningful to me.

Bear with me chinggu,this is the last time i rant about other fandom

Spoiler

When my teuksora couple sink, it's really blow up my heart and mind. For the rest of the day I can't think straight and cannot accept the news cause I love both leetuk and kang sora equally. I shipped them for 5 years.But I slowly open my heart to accept hyun bin as a sora partner and wish leetuk will find his own princess.Rather than being bitter about them I slowly welcome their new relationship.

Spoiler

The Sega fandom mostly tend to blame hyun bin when the news come out.Hyun bin never hide his relationship and it's clear now that he and ha ni won only are good friends.But well,they also shipped them for a long 6 years,so I understand their feeling..but when come to reality we as a fan, there are not much we can do about it..sigh.

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I don't believe this ... Is JHB filming her drama at that time? But this story is kinda made up like it looks like a makjang drama for me. Sorry .. I won't believe anything until there are solid proof and I will go with this ship as long as JG hasn't announced his relationship :)

@starcandy0516 Yaa..I agree with u...this kind of story (makjang drama) not match with JHB, JG n of course JE too,..for me they ar very mature persons..

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lanjung said:

My focus is not on who's in the pic but who's not. If whoever posted it wants to prove something, he should show a pic with JG in it. I resent people doing tricks. I would believe it only if JG confirm their relationship. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, fidda868 said:

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

Yeahh. I dunno what to say about that him & JHB rumor. Actually I (quite) don't like her. Even before know her being related to JG. And because I never know (and maybe don't wanna know) about her and JG. LOL. If JG with JHB, they aren't my concern again, LOL, because my only concern are about JoonU.:sweatingbullets:

From my perspectives, I want to pointed out again one of my main reason why I am in this ship. I couldn't forget about his chromatic eyes posts, it could be a strong evidence. Like I said before, he posted first chromatic eyes in his IG with caption "GM" and some fans pointed out in his IG's comment that it was JE's latest album concept. Even, you could see that in her IG post, her cover for Chat-Shire Album.

Ok, say that maybe it was just coincidence that JG take it randomly from DC Gall because he like it and it was fan-edited. But JG is famous as a CCTV that read all the comments, especially in his Social Media. I think he must be read the comments from his fans that pointed out that it was JE's album concept. Because it was quite a buzz at that time. Even I who randomly see his IG's comments at that time, realized that it was JE's album concept from it.

If he already know that from reading the comments, I think he must hold back to posted any pictures related to that themes again. Because it could be dangerous if a reporter saw that and could lead them into a scandal. I know that he is someone who aware and cautious of scandal, especially. But then, what we have? Like want to answer our questions, he posted another second chromatic eyes post with "clearer" caption "L.O.V.E *love struck emoticon* *lips emoticon* *eyes emoticon*". It's weird for me actually. What did he want to pointed out from posted that "same themes" posts TWICE? What's the important "message" to post it twice?? I'm not being delulu here.

Let's think logically, say I am JG's fans. I dunno anything about JE's latest album concept (Which is weird if you're Korean. LOL). Then bam, he posted first chromatic eyes post with caption "GM". I would be like "Hey, oppa updated his IG!! He greet us with that handsome face! And that different color eyes is  so cool!" Then I wouldn't bother with any comments about it was JE's current album concept, because it could be just coincidence, right?

But remember what WS said (Again!!! LOL!!!). There's no such a thing as to be said Heaven Will (a.k.a coincidences). It is the human that makes it looked like that. (LOL!! I'm getting hooked with this quote!!). So, briefly, bam!! He posted second chromatic eyes posts with that caption, then I as JG's fans would be like "Hmm?? What is it? Was it his photos from before? With same feel, themes, and chromatic eyes? Why he must posted it twice? What would you want to pointed out in this photo, oppa? And what with the caption L.O.V.E? "*love struck emoticon* *lips emoticon* *eyes emoticon*. Ahh!! Oppa must be want to pointed out his different color of his eyes!!" Then bam!! The comments about it was JE's latest concept album would appear in my head again. LOL!

If he didn't want us to think it like that, then he supposedly stop at his first post. But he didn't. He played us with his "mind game" after all. LOL.

Like I said before, if his reason to post that posts was to promote MLSHR, my answer would be "Heeyyy, dude!! Where is in this picture that is part of MLSHR poster? Or maybe at least there must be a "#MoonLovers" in caption or something related to that???" And because it was JE's personal career concept. Not Hae Soo's. LOL. Except, he get confused between HS & JE. LOL.

Then if his reason to post that posts because he likes that themes. My answer would be like "Ok, I understand your liking, but to post it more than once, and especially with that caption, in your personal instagram, though you know it's your "romantic-acted" co-star latest album concept, it would be insensitive of you. It could lead us to missunderstanding, you know. And could feed the reporters curiosity. LOL, except you want us to keep missunderstanding or thinking like that. LOL."

Then, if his reason to post that posts because he want to help JE's album promotion, I would be like "What the hell?? You're so late! Her album was already loooooooonnnnggggg longggggggg away from its promotion time. LOL."

Then if his reason is to do a fan-service. WTH, with that all the buzz about JE's album concept in his IG's comments, I think fans wouldn't think that as fan-service anymore, but rather like he was conveying his personal feeling in his personal IG like a common people who playing "mind games" with someone who he likes, adore, and have a crush with. LOL. There, JG ssi, I refute all of your reasons except "you are being honest about your feeling to someone" reason. LOL!!

You're welcome, chinguu!! This is our treasure indeed, our saved-water, our water of hope, our oasis when there is a drought. LOL!

I'm same with youu...and other Stargazers who still believe for Joon Gi and Ji Eun (even before i shocked that woman appeared in top name of Joon Gi IG list, because i thought before she's the one who just followed by him so he has 59 followers, i didn't know that he already followed her for long time) I still believe Joon Gi wouldn't hurt Ji Eun that much with all his affection that he gave to her, we can see how he's so into her, in BTS, press con and i believe he's the one arrange gathering with reason to keep closer with Ji Eun. Also recently, their couple match outfits shocked us all the time. And the last, i'm sorry i forgot who said about their personalized mic, i had feeling too this new Joon Gi mic has connection with Ji Eun, if it's gift or Joon Gi himself asked Ji Eun to have same just like her.

May i know which one is Joon Gi's sister in that pic? And if also she's one of namoo actor staff, my opinion it's just dinner gathering, as we knew that woman also under same managament with him. This photo is still weak evidence to make our ship sunk compare to crumbs that Joon Gi give to us, his act, his eyes, his feeling to Ji Eun still can't be hide from our eyes!

From that photo, i can see woman bag and no cigarettes thing. 

Spoiler

Just to share...this my second ship, if this kind issue happened in first ship (for kikyo) this thing would say as a troll, very strict thread! I'm scary a bit before hehe...no one there allow to try sunk the ship and no confidence or uncertain feeling to our OTP. But i also give my respect to them, they're such awesome people to make the thread so worth and encouraging. I hope you got the point ^^ i would say this thread has mature, and easygoing shipper, it's good and positive one, i love you all Stargazers.

• Like 18