[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 12/15/2016 at 10:58 PM, q4q4 said:

kekekke i cant stop watching your vid! and its bad cuz i'm at work lolol eeeeeee it def looks like JE was like "HEY oppa! Why are you ignoring me? I thought we patched things up after the photoshoot? We're good now right oppa? Hellooooooo"

so cute, I'm not used to JE showing this much affection to anyone kekekkkkkekee ITS IN HER EYES GUYS <3

LOL!! Thank you! Be careful with your boss!! LOL!! She's really into him, chinguuu yaa!! Even JG was more shy than her in this video to look at her directly. What i realized, he randomly take a glance at her. And his gesture like he made a "reason" to look at her. LOL! Athough the MC/ PD nnim was in his right side, he kept look at his left side. LOL!!

And JE, she was lucky that MC/PD nnim was in her right side, so she had a lot of reasons to look at her right side. LOL. But you coud see, she often stole a glance, shift her eyes on JG. I could know it for sure since I am the one who edited the video per inch of every second. LOL. You couldn't deny JG's charm, huh, JE ssi?? And everytime JG talked to her, she was smiling soooooo prettily, and when their eyes meet, at some point, JE was smiling at him, but JG was too shy, turn his head and secretly smile happily, like being infected by her beauty smile. OMG, these two lovebirds :wub:

On 12/16/2016 at 2:32 AM, eunki said:

@caramelovers07 I love your MV! I suppose JE was looking to the right coz speaking person was PDnim who was on her right side, but nevertheless it seems like if PDnim was on the left she would still turn her head to the right :phew: Looks like both are excited feeling each other presence so close :wub:

LOL! You betcha, chingu yaa! Her eyes would following JG's presence for sure, and she would have a lot of reasons enough to look at his side. LOL.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:18 AM, MrKobegiant said:

@caramelovers07 that video clip is AMAZING! Thanks so much. 

They must be close. They communicated with their eyes only at 1.08. 

BTW who thinks JG's gold personalised mic is a gift. I know he used something similar this BD FM just past, but it's not the same one. She has a personallised pink mic....

Yeaaa!! Their meeting eyes really stopped my heart... And JE was smiling to him beautifully... OMG, and like JG couldn't take it, he turn her head and smile shyly... oh my shipper heart....

On 12/16/2016 at 9:57 AM, Thirzazha94 said:

@caramelovers07

chingu I really love love love your mv is sooooooooo goooooood and beautiful...

Your wish was every stargazer wish chingu :tears:

@caramelovers07

chingu I really love love love your mv is sooooooooo goooooood and beautiful...

Your wish was every stargazer wish chingu :tears:

LOL!! Thank you, chingu, yaaa!! If only they got a lot of on screen moments in the future, we could make a lot of "evidences" to satisfy our shipper heart. LOL!!

17 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

He's bored without her around :)

BTW her concert has started. IU, go!

There are supposed to be 100 people following this thread. Why is it only always only a few of us chatting? Come on girls, join in and share some gossips!:blush:

LOL! Maybe our chingus are a bit busy preparing for Christmas? Or are they in holiday?

5 hours ago, violet90 said:

woah so many thing happen within this few days...

okay can I just say this video make my life!!! its so precious and up until the end JG still can't stare at Jieun eyes.. I still melting over the eay JG just shyly smiling when he accidently make eyes contact with Jieun.. if you always watch people behaviour you can totally agree with me that JG really have a crush to Jieun.. seriously JG you don't have to stare that deep when Jieun talking.. LOL

and lastly thank you @caramelovers07 for making this video....

I want to add that IF indeed what they been doing as right now is coincident then pretty sure their destiny is being together cause I don't think we can call everything is coincidence anymore... its too much and too weird to call that...

1. the matching jacket..i accept that if the jacket is popular but to wear at the same day when they boarding to go Japan and HongKong is just too much.. also pretty clear its a couple jacket with his and her colour.. (they even match the black shirt and jeans)..

2. the IG thing stop the moment they both spill the beans about alternative ending right??? still follow each other but stop liking or commenting on each other post.. also JG is always the type to support his hoobae and he actually pretty active in liking his other co star but with Jieun before he stop doing that he always the fastest one to like her post.. its weird to be honest..

3. the coincidence in posting thing... its seem they still IG flirting with each other but just give a hint and subtle thing.. I still weird out the fact that JG edit his caption cause like somebody post in here he's pretty much the safest person that personally handle his account but its like he slip out that moment.. too happy I guess?? lol

4. I know i'm maybe delulu to max but seriously these two really look in love and so happy.. does't help that they keep giving reason to ship them together actually... their chemistry and way with each other totally show that there is feeling involve but how far that they take in this matter only they knew and I just will keep my hope high and wish them the best.. both of them deserve each other cause like So and Su they are good people..

until then we all can vote and chant for our couple!!

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!!!

You're welcome!! I also have a great time & happily making these two lovebirds FMV with my delulu eyes & heart!! Yess, he was so shy with JE's beautiful smile to him. LOL!! His Flutter heart OVERLOADED!! :wub:LOL!!

• Like 13

I've made a search about why JE followed Zico and found that he was the one who sang rap for Marshmallow and was a guest in her Chatshire concert) People say Zico will probably be featuring one of IU's new songs so she followed him

• Like 12

On 12/15/2016 at 10:34 PM, caramelovers07 said:

Btw, yesterday I spend a lot of my time to make this MV, I've already want to try to make a fan-edited video for JoonU since long time but didn't know how to do it. Then I am inspired from JG's application to make a video (Kine Master) and download it. OMG, it's so addicting, you must try!! No wonder!! It's not too difficult, even I am not so good like JG ssi, and not so bad like JE ssi. LOL!! Just pardon me if it's so simple & not too smooth since this is my first experience. I've got A TONS OF spirit & happiness when make JoonU MV. In the future, hopefully I could make another MV again. LOL! Enjoy it with your delulu mind!!

@caramelovers07 Oh my gosh your video is gold! Thanks for making it. You captured all the precious moments of our OTP during the presscon. 

Ji Eun constantly had her eyes fixed on Joon Gi, even when he's not talking. She also keep on fixing her hair. :wub:

BBJX curse, come true!

• Like 10

On 12/15/2016 at 7:09 AM, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys open his last post in very first second? I did hahaa... and first caption was written only "So gooooood and love kiss" then few second when i went to comment column, it changed...he edited the caption add text "See ya in Japan !" Just go to comment column than scroll into his caption, you can see the caption was edited. So i think actually Joon Gi really answer Ji Eun IG, he did instaflirt to his woman omoo....kkk...they're missing each other.

Wow he must've been taken aback with how bold he was on replying with JE's post so he quickly fixed and changed it. Too bad he cant freely expressed his feeling for her in his own ways. :tears:

• Like 10

On 12/15/2016 at 10:38 PM, darker91 said:

Wew, Joongi terrible make Jieun/IU jealous? How IU will reaction, altough he said " Great memory with great friends always ".:glasses:

His caption though. He specifically mentioned the word 'friends' in case someone will get upset :sweatingbullets: :phew:

• Like 13

There were so many JoonU crumbs we have been receiving lately. Hope it will continue until the night of SBS Drama Awards. There will never be so perfect than to see Joon Gi and Ji Eun sitting together, and receiving the Best Couple Award. So lets continue to vote everyday Stargazers! And continue to chant, BBJX curse, come true :)

• Like 13

Spoiler
19 hours ago, lanjung said:

here you are ... I love this song... 

The fine rain brings the wind to the wet streets of the evening
Brushing off the water from my eyes, I suddenly look up without reason
Gazing towards the lonely night light, there are my hurtful memories

Once again, I brought up the countless yearning in my heart
The past smile/laughter is still hung on my face
I wish you would know at this moment
My sincere words

###Chorus###
I love you, your touching eyes
Your laughter that is even more mesmerizing
I wish I can once again caress your adorable face
And talk about our dreams as we hold hands
Just like yesterday, you and me

I, who is full of ambitions, was once too impulsive
I always complained that it was hard to find freedom in a relationship with her
I wish you would know at this moment
My sincere words

#Repeat Chorus

Every night I wander off alone; it’s so cold
In the past, I only struggled for myself
I never thought about her pain before

10 hours ago, crazyshell said:

JE's so beautiful last night. Thank you all for sharing the wonderful clips. It's a big surprise that Andy Lau sent his blessing. He's a great star. I admire his hardworking. 

The song "喜歡你" is an original song by a band called Beyond in the 90's.

I've noticed JE did blow kisses on her Seoul concerts too.

Ooh so the original singer was Beyond, yes i ever know them are famous HK band in 90s. Is Ji Eun invite Andy Lau? I'm amaze how he can sent her flower?

About the lyric, i thought before this is happy song, but it seems sad song...i wish it's not her story.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Share that from mooncookies...

JE shi did you like black color now? Or your stylist was JG fans wkwkwk

Yes, i wondering about that...is she want to make new concept for her new fashion style? I couldn't stop thinking about them everyday kkk... I'm waiting what will Joon Gi wear for his next appearance, light blue shirt, santa hat hairband, or black cap?! I really want see him wear white shirt with casual suit, looks formal one but i know it's not his style ^^ he prefer use casual t-shirt, the rockstar style haha...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Ooh so the original singer was Beyond, yes i ever know them are famous HK band in 90s. Is Ji Eun invite Andy Lau? I'm amaze how he can sent her flower?

Does this count as a crumb? Nicky and Andy in the same pic. Judging from the outfits, circa mid-90's. From L to R: Jimmy Lin, Nicky Wu, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok. (the Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Chinese industry is small, everyone knows and collaborates with everyone)

17d6cd9017850341d26ff61c2e8d721b-1.jpg

A more recent picture of Andy and Nicky since they did a 2006 movie together, A Battle of Wits. And it also had Choi Siwon from Super Junior??? Random.

nZHPD4j.jpg

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Does this count as a crumb? Nicky and Andy in the same pic. Judging from the outfits, circa mid-90's. From L to R: Jimmy Lin, Nicky Wu, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok. (the Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Chinese industry is small, everyone knows and collaborates with everyone)

A more recent picture of Andy and Nicky since they did a 2006 movie together, A Battle of Wits. And it also had Choi Siwon from Super Junior??? Random.

It would have been great if Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu watched her concert and chanted "May BBJX curse come true for you and JoonGi too!"

• Like 7

Two more weeks before the eclipse end. Will we be able to complete the bridge to bring our star cross lover together in public for the drama award?

Since Christmas and new year are coming, many of you will be busy and will not be able to vote as much as you would like to. In light of this, I decide to post how you can create SBS account without the need to sign up for new email here. With this, I hope those who have the time can help vote more so our ship can sail miles ahead of other ships.

Spoiler

This spoiler is only for SoSoo / JoonU shippers only. Please turn back if you are not SoSoo / JoonU shippers.

Spoiler

The answer lie in using a disposable email^_^ This way you don't need to sign up for new email for every SBS account you create:dizzy: 

Use any disposable email from this link you like to create SBS account and vote as many time a day as you can!
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=disposable+email&oq=disposalab&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l5.13770j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Happy voting:)

This spoiler got nothing to do with topic

Spoiler

BFF goal! I "ship" IU and Yoo In-na together. They are soulmate!:w00t:

• Like 13

We can always check at JG's twitter what he has edited in his ig post or if he has deleted any of his post..I noticed he has deleted a few of his ig post but not in his twitter..he hasn't active in twitter for a quite long time..or I can say that he has abandoned his twitter account but it still linked with his ig account..

alVUbSF.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

We can always check at JG's twitter what he has edited in his ig post or if he has deleted any of his post..I noticed he has deleted a few of his ig post but not in his twitter..he hasn't active in twitter for a quite long time..or I can say that he has abandoned his twitter account but it still linked with his ig account..

alVUbSF.jpg

Lol!! Good finding, that is the prove on "soo good love kisses" before it got edited. Oh myyyyy .... can't tell  you how wide is my smile atm..... lol

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Ahh that old pics. I grew up with those stars kkk.... and my true forever idol Takeshi Kaneshiro, love him! 

There're always connected for these two :wub:  BBJX curse please come trueee!

2 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Yeaaay!! You're awesome...we got the evidence.

• Like 8

You're all awesome..frm those nice n lovely mv ..n this last new evidents of  JG original comments on IG, yesterday he was at silent mode ya..hopefully today we can get something nice for our joonu delulu..but i personaly believe they r already couple based on their couple outfits n other shattering similarities..all my best wishes for them n my frens shipers here..hv a cheerful sunday my frens..kbai3

• Like 7