[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

CwpEbJzVIAAxFBH.jpg

I cant believe it! I like the photographer's pix at the same time as Lee Joon gi? hahah to think I was still asking you when he went online. lol 

omo, thanks for the screen capture Riuenu! :lol::lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

I just want to quickly ask: does anyone think that their work dates are suspiciously in sync? Both have events in Seoul on 3 Dec and their Taipei events are 3 days apart (17 vs 20). Are they trying to coordinate work schedule so that they can spend the rest of the time video editing? 

I think they may be playing a dare game on IG to see who's the 'bravest' . So JG posted an encrypted message confessing his love (?) yesterday but today she up the ante and posted something quite controversial- we don't know if SBS is going to take any action. They own the rights to this show and this scene was not meant to be shown. JG didn't 'like' her post probably he's already fainted, shock at how brave she is

yes highly suspicious :lol:

I think he didnt like it, because it will be admitting its him.

• Like 24

30 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw, guyyssss. Off topic...

Did i the only one who missed that newest ML Ost by Do Hyeok Lim-Goodbye? Because I think, when I watched ML, I didn't ever heard that song as a background song?

Was that OST supposedly for background song of cutted ending that JE posted?? Hmm...

Ahh i like that ost. One of my top three favorite, i thought before it will be played in the end of episode because the title and sad lyric. If i'm not wrong there's once this ost.use as background music but i can't remember which episode ^^

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Hi ladies, translation still WIP, meanwhile @desvlo's fanfic is great too! :w00t:

I just want to quickly ask: does anyone think that their work dates are suspiciously in sync? Both have events in Seoul on 3 Dec and their Taipei events are 3 days apart (17 vs 20). Are they trying to coordinate work schedule so that they can spend the rest of the time video editing? Ahmmm! Those of us who are married to equally busy spouses will know what I mean.

I think they may be playing a dare game on IG to see who's the 'bravest' . So JG posted an encrypted message confessing his love (?) yesterday but today she up the ante and posted something quite controversial- we don't know if SBS is going to take any action. They own the rights to this show and this scene was not meant to be shown. JG didn't 'like' her post probably he's already fainted, shock at how brave she is

Score: JE 1 JG 0

And yes 22 JE related posts on JG's now. He keeps adding one every other day! thanks for the update @chi13lou:blush:

I overlooked the video of WS killing WE and SD, she was there too so 23 now.

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

i just want to quickly ask: does anyone think that their work dates are suspiciously in sync? Both have events in Seoul on 3 Dec and their Taipei events are 3 days apart (17 vs 20). Are they trying to coordinate work schedule so that they can spend the rest of the time video editing? Ahmmm! Those of us who are married to equally busy spouses will know what I mean.

Mmmm. Hmmmmm. Yaaaaaaaaay! *giggles*

54 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Score: JE 1 JG 0

Yes. God bless her guts and confidence. At least now we know that the director was not really lying if they had included the hanky scene. What made them deleted it is still a mystery and i want to believe that maybe because they want to gauge the fans if there will be a demand for a sequel. Because an open ending like that is logical but cruel if that is really the ending. 

• Like 22

51 minutes ago, qwenli said:

EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee joon gi 's fan meet in taiwan supposed to be on Jan 20 (I nearly book my airtix)

IU's concert in taipei is confirmed for Jan 7.

NOW, JUST NOW.....Joon gi's agency announced his fan meet changed to JAN 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That news! Oh my! *clutches heart for more dramatic effect*

It's not just plain coincidence. Assuming it's just coincidence, what a very nice coincidence then! My goodness! These two. What are they're doing to us? They are really feeding our addiction to them. I want to believe the change originated from JG's camp and from him to be exact. 

Oh JG, you really love JE. I get it. We get it. And we support you 'fighting' for it! You have my blessings, our blessings, to pursue JE. 

Warning: the last paragraph is an over the top conclusion. Believe it at your own risk. Any argument or reply pertaining to the italic statements that includes the boyfriend will not be entertained. You have been warned. ;)

• Like 24

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

What about if JG knew that JE will post that on IG ... likely they are together when JE posted.  Then fair enough that JG doesn't need to like it, because he has already liked before she posted.  I mean JE doesn't seem to be someone who will post this kind of stuff without discussing with someone ... and who can that be? the one who already posted 'Soon' just after ML ended ... JG-shi.  Geesh they are the perfect pair in crime.  

hahahahaahahaha you are not alone bc i think so hahahahaha

• Like 19