[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

56 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

thanks for the essay and a very detail explanation about the ending chingu... :)

i just want to add a little bit more about So character now that i already seen ep 20 almost 5 times and i cry every single time.....

1. So is much more extreme in term of loving Su then 4th way of loving RX.. So is broken and alone more than 4th character in the drama.. in my opinion the writer scratch 4th and make a new character.. so when So loves Su there is no going back and there is no room for other people also Su hold his heart from the beginning.. this love story is much more deep from BBJX cause they been through a lot together compared to RX and 4th who separately suffer...

i actually just realize that So will do anything that Su want since the beginning and even after he became a king...

Hide contents

1.when he said that he will get Su consent to be a king.. without her consent he will never want to sit on throne..

2.when Su want to keep CR even he know CR is a traitor but because she want that he allowed it even he know it will be a trouble later on.,

3. Su allowing Jung to see queen Yoo.. the king decree is anyone allowing Jung to enter palace the punishment will be death and even YH can't do anything but Su get a free pass cause i think her status is above king.. So will never harm Su no matter what she do anyway..

4. Su don't allowed him to take WW life so he came with another punishment BUT So did follow what Su want..

5. Su leaving palace.. at first i don't get why So said Su abandon him but after thinking i think i get that now.. if Su want she totally can make So forgive her and be like before cause the one that have power on So is her.. but she choose to leave rather stay..

6. Su wish to let their daughter grow up outside palace... its hurt like hell for So to just walk away without looking back to his daughter but its what Su want so he respect that..

7. Su thinking that everybody is equal.. he release the slave on what Su thinking.. even after she long gone he still do what she want.. he still thinking about what she want him to do..

if Su is a bad person like YH she can easily control the throne but what she do is all behalf of person that she love and care.. So know this and that why he love her because to her power is meaningless...

2. So effort to find her even in another world..  somebody point out that why else the painting inside KG exhibition is full of Su picture rather than him? because he wish that Su will see her life in Goryeo even in another world that is 1000 years later... most of the painting involving Su and not KG because that is the memory that So wanted to pass on... the memory of the woman that he loves even after he dies.. no picture of his queen or children at all because to So the only thing that he want to remain to let the world see is the woman that he ever and always love.. 

3. So is much worse than 4th in a way coping with their love one death.. notice that So face is have no feeling at all even with JM or BA after Su death and these two is really close and BA even his person too but he have none.. not even an ounce of feel when he talk about his child or anything else.. for me seeing how he will live for 26 years like that is really tragic life to live.. i think the only one that can give So a little happiness is his daughter with Su.. but nobody can replace Su....

i really want to ask your opinion about one thing... So extreme love and possessive toward Su is really obvious and imagine if he know that Su is pregnant but if she continue on she will die... do you think So will allowed her to give birth knowing she will die? because the more i watch this drama the more i think he can sacrifice a whole lot of people to keep her safe and alive...

Good thing we didn't have to see that part where they would talk about whether to keep the child or not because we already know Soo will keep the baby.

I mentioned before about the paintings. You may be correct in assuming that most of the paintings were of HS who was not part of history. Although the intention of the writer or director for those paintings would be to jog her memory, I am just curious as why would the royal painter be like a paparazzi and just be anywhere painting HS walking in the snow with WW, Eun's birthday party, her rescuing Jung or her bowing to the king?LOL That painter must have been so busy. They could have just included official Goryeo paintings like his portrait, his standing alone and perhaps even the rain ritual or exorcism ritual, (even DB pointed out the paintings), and just showed the stones she painted and her picture book from WW. But it is a drama.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@qwenli It wasn't in IUteamstarcandy's subbed BTS. Just saw it. It was aside from being teased about pursing his lips for the unexpected kiss. It's another, maybe Namoo's BTS with subs or Naver but do they show it with eng sub?

EDIT - Namoo's BTS was edited because it didn't show the dancing part after the CUT anymore. This might have been the BTS where the lipstick flavor was mentioned. But will still try to look for it.

There is another BTS of that same scene,I remember I came across it once but sadly i didn't save it and it didn't have subs but yes it's exactly like the one you described, it had a longer cut than the Namoo's BTS and the director does say some extra stuff.

I'll try to search for it too.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hello @meahri_1 and @q4q4, alright, this make me double and triple confirm.

I know I am not Deluluing....but thanks guys for confirming...I been thinking and telling @Visually-wandering uni that, the whole of lantern festival scene...it is Joongi and Jieun...Not SoSoo.

Is their smile, their playfulness, I guess @qwenli had highlight that, this scene is film way back in February, and bam! Their chemistry is undeniable already. So this might be the first kiss scene, as in cheek peck scene between our JoonU couple. I know that some director might include those off screen filming in drama, cause it just too beautiful to cut it out, this mask playing scene might be one of them

Even besides to the masks playing scene...this scene...the reaction of So of the hug, the peck and the after peck smile..some substance of JoonU is much included in the SoSoo we are seeing, alright, this..I think I am much deluluing for this...LOL, but oppa. is it from this scene onward, u start asking for more romantic scenes from the director?? Addicted to Jieun much ya?

So as far back as February, there was already something? dance with me crazy rabbitdance with me crazy rabbitdance with me crazy rabbit

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

There is another BTS of that same scene,I remember I came across it once but sadly i didn't save it and it didn't have subs but yes it's exactly like the one you described, it had a longer cut than the Namoo's BTS and the director does say some extra stuff.

I'll try to search for it too.

Thanks. It stuck with me because all the other versions of that BTS only showed the part where the director teases him for being ready for the kiss. Wished I had downloaded it then.:bawling:

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Before I get back to my real life..been busy..but I promise I will backread all, from page 165 onwards...

let me post another 10 moments of SoSoo from the first 10 episode...all credit to beautyandtheboss

Look like I looking for much healing and rehab at this sight too often....

Hide contents

tumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco8_r1_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco6_r1_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco2_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco3_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco4_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco5_500.giftumblr_oeuwetnLp51swjedco9_500.gif

Come to think of it, at least 75% of their scenes together had body contact including her bumping into him, his grabbing her wrist and waist, etc. So far, the only scenes without contact that I remember selectively are Eun's birthday party indoors and outdoors, HS' birthday with BA, his threatening her with death if he apologizes. Fortunately this is a saeguk so she was covered with clothes when he touched her.LOL

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

he was IU's boyfriend people began to care more about IU than his music. He had new disc this year but they still asked him questions about his relationship with IU, instead of his music. This situation happened many times.  He felt disrespected (and he was) as a musician. :confused: 

That's why considering her stature in the industry, it would be better for her to be with someone who is not or will not be overshadowed by her accomplishments. I pity him because instead of being given credit for his music, people tend to see him more as just IU's boyfriend. It has its benefits and disadvantages. Plus if there are any ongoing issues in their relationship, he would be more sensitive to being asked about her.

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

About JKH… I understand why he didn't want to talk about IU anymore because after it was revealed in October 2015 (by Dispatch -paparazzi-) he was IU's boyfriend people began to care more about IU than his music. He had new disc this year but they still asked him questions about his relationship with IU, instead of his music. This situation happened many times.  He felt disrespected (and he was) as a musician. :confused: 

-------

From the SoSoo gifs posted above, I seriously loved this moment. :heart: He was so manly and she so feminine.  

I remember that too @Gabi Bros. There was another article that indicated one of JKH's band mates not liking that the relationship between Kiha and IU had become public...for that very reason. It's one of the downsides of some celebrity relationships where one is more popular or more mainstream than the other. Resentment can easily grow in situations like this.

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Thanks. It stuck with me because all the other versions of that BTS only showed the part where the director teases him for being ready for the kiss. Wished I had downloaded it then.:bawling:

I know, I'm cursing myself too for not bookmarking it or something. Now all I can find is the namoo actors bts. I think we should compile a list of bts before it all disappears. I'll try find this one but I think I'll only be able to find the unsubbed version because I don't even remember who subbed that version of the bts,

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I know, I'm cursing myself too for not bookmarking it or something. Now all I can find is the namoo actors bts. I think we should compile a list of bts before it all disappears. I'll try find this one but I think I'll only be able to find the unsubbed version because I don't even remember who subbed that version of the bts,

Maybe Naver's version would not have been edited?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

i really want to ask your opinion about one thing... So extreme love and possessive toward Su is really obvious and imagine if he know that Su is pregnant but if she continue on she will die... do you think So will allowed her to give birth knowing she will die? because the more i watch this drama the more i think he can sacrifice a whole lot of people to keep her safe and alive...

Even knowing she can die, I don't think he would have stopped her for giving birth. Wang So wanted so badly to have children with her and be happy. He would have respected her decision of giving birth while hoping she can survive from it.  

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Why there is no new BTS from Moon Lovers' naver page? :cold_sweat: Only Namoo Actors released their BTS. 

I wake up every morning with hopes of new BTS :bawling: and get nothing.

Those jackasses at SBS seem to have forgotten about MLSHR and are focused on Legend of the Blue Seas.

26 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Come to think of it, at least 75% of their scenes together had body contact including her bumping into him, his grabbing her wrist and waist, etc. So far, the only scenes without contact that I remember selectively are Eun's birthday party indoors and outdoors, HS' birthday with BA, his threatening her with death if he apologizes. Fortunately this is a saeguk so she was covered with clothes when he touched her.LOL

This point is something that stuck to me when I watched their scenes because they are both wear different layers of clothes for this drama but I think it was only the forced kiss and dont lie to me kiss scene where the layer of clothing was a lil less, well he had less layers compared to her. The reason I pointed this out is because with so much layers, it won't exactly feel like they are touching each other much so it is surprising when they pose so close to each other like in the group pix because now they aren't wearing those heavy clothing so physical proximity is more evident.

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe Naver's version would not have been edited?

Lemme check, I'm pretty sure this bts was released by sbs side because I remember it had sbs logo in it.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Even knowing she can die, I don't think he would have stopped her for giving birth. Wang So wanted so badly to have children with her and be happy. He would have respected her decision of giving birth while hoping she can survive from it.  

I saw @violet90's post in the previous pages and wanted to reply but got caught up with the bts issue. Anyway, I'm wondering is there any way to like avoid giving birth to the child during those days? I mean even if Wang So wouldn't have wanted her to die for the sake of their child, I don't think there is any other solution at that time right? She would have had to give birth either way or miscarry, either way would have had a toll on her.

@chi13lou

I didn't want to say it but since it's confirmed now with all this news, I always felt their relationship might hit the rocks due to this. Considering they are both in the same field, it wouldn't help if he was constantly overshadowed or known merely as IU's boyfriend and he is in a group at that. It's like you said, it would be better for her to  be with someone who won't be overshadowed by her or someone in a different field than hers so they can balance each other out

• Like 18

4 hours ago, q4q4 said:

IF that LJG "soon" post is about SBS releasing the deleted ending where SoSoo meet in the future, there'd better be a kissing scene that puts the forced kiss to shame. Or we riot :angry:

Edit: sorry I just read from the main forum that they'll be showing an "encore" of the last two episodes???? Whatever the heck that means :huh: 

The "soon" post may not be related to SBS at all then..??

For me it doesn't have to a kissing scene. LJG's most memorable scene is backhugging the water maid. so many things to be analyzed from that scene (Soo's eyes that suddenly teary when she heard his voice, the conversation) A scene that gives a closure and enough to make me spasm and repeat it on loop the next day would be the best :P

"Encore" only means rerun of the last two episodes 

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Finished watching the last episode and strangely, I did not hate it as others. But yeah, they could have put something coherent rather than an open ending with so many holes and questions.  

As for our OTP, I had to backthread just to read all of your analysis and it is spot on. I don't want to feed everyone's illusions but based on my observations, IU is single now.  I could be wrong but her behavior this week is consistent of what I knew of her. As her long time fan, she is known to be stubborn and to speak her mind.  However, due to her scandals, she became more cautious especially with her leading men to avoid any unnecessary publicity - ie. in her previous drama, eventhough she and KSH are good friends, she does not interact with him that much during their fan meeting. She invited JJS & Cha tae hyun on her concerts because they are already taken. She was never close with Jang Geun Seuk. As a fan, I even believe that JKH as her bf is her safety net, people will not ship her because she is taken.  Despite being cautious, she is one of the honest k-idol I know that is why anti's love to hate her. She never succumbed to what they want - ie. apologised for her music scandal but only due to interpretation thing but she never apologised for the song or have taken out the song from her album as what anti's want.  She is still friends with Sulli and Jiyeon, two of most hated by knetz.  And if she really like someone, she usually hinted on it. Before her relationship with JKH was revealed, she already hinted in her previous interview that she confessed to her crush. Before her scandal with that famous kpop idol happened, she spoke in one of her guesting that she cannot understand a guy who seems to like her but replies only on her messages after a long time.  So she is known in the industry for having a strong character and genuine and not someone on which her image was controlled by her agency.  Maybe during her nation sister image she was, but after every scandals and how she manage to bounce back, they have now a sort of understanding - on which IU even revealed also on her interview. Also, she is not known to promote stuff she doesn't have passion in on social media.  That is why she is quiet for the last 2 months when SHR is being aired and suddenly, we saw her many post in IG   and afterwards, she cut her hair - due to being colored and that picture of them. Maybe she is really happy with the SHR cast as she gained a lot of friends so she need to post her happiness. For cutting hair, maybe it was really damaged but I don't think so since her hair before it was cut looks good on her, she looks good in CF filming on that hair and it does not look damaged to me..if I compared it during 2013 when she had cut it. Now, the picture, she did not post it on her IG when almost everyone has post it even LJK. Why? She is cautious and IU as cautious is fishy as she is not cautious for the last 2 weeks so why now when SHR is almost ended. She can now post anything she wants but she did not and post her women friends and child instead but never the one with LJK.  For me, her agency could have reprimanded her for her previous post 2 weeks ago when she can't contain her happiness and she was being lectured on her previous scandal, which she also posted because of her emotions. That is why everyone here asking her to post on IG for any pictures of the OTP, be happy that she is not posting anything because it means what you think is true. I don't know about LJK because I am not his fan. To be honest, I like him as an actor before but I don't like effeminate men so there is that doubt in my mind if he is really straight. That is why it is silly that I am shipping him with IU because when I see them, he become a man to me. I ended up checking his interviews and he saying“Of course I have dated an older woman before. It’s good if the person has deep thoughts, consideration for others and can communicate well with me. Age is just a number to me. Love becomes unconditional when you fall for someone right? I also believe that the right person will appear one day so I have no intentions to deliberately choose someone who is older or younger than me.” 

I am not really a fan of him but based on that, I believe he did meet her on SHR. And it even fueled my belief that IU had left a huge impression on him as she is indeed known in the industry that one of her talents is counselling, reason why her bff Inna do love her despite very huge difference in age.

Yes...I also felt that after the scandal with that SuJu member, she became quiet in social media and with males in general. I didn't follow her social media but before the scandal, her social media posts often became articles on Naver/Nate/discussed on Pann forum. From those articles, I think she used to be a happy posting kind of person, sharing cute things to her fans and interacting with them. Even from a non-fan like me, she's seriously so cute at that time. Kinda sad to see that she became cautious and reserved, but I think that's what molded her 'I don't give a damn' attitude too. A blessing in disguise, you may say, ahahaha...also, I really admire her attitude during the Zeze scandal. Like you said, she was like "I apologize for making a too open for interpretation lyrics, but I won't apologize for your interpretation towards my 'art'.". Seriously, that was one of my favorite bad*** response ever. I was also so mad because her latest album was great, but all the greatness was buried because of that one freakin' ridiculous scandal, and robbed her of nominations for year-end music awards.

I also understand her decision for hiding her relationship with Jang Kiha for about two years though, until they get caught. Dating in K-Entertainment seems to be hard because of extreme fans...I kinda wonder why East Asian entertainment world in general have this notion that a celebrity should stay/viewed as single to 'sell' better, what started it and when does it started?

As for our OTP, I feel like the one that showed much affection was Lee Joon Gi at first, but no response from IU. I wasn't too convinced on JoonU because IU is taken, and then I saw the cute BTS(es). JoonGi seemed to adore her so much and she also became much more comfortable to joke around him. The kiss BTS sealed the deal for me. I will go down with this ship no matter what!!! Hehehehee...although I kinda feel sorry for Jang Kiha though for shipping IU x Joon Gi ...

3 hours ago, liddi said:

@chi13lou Thank you for compiling the similarities between the BBJX couple and JoonU! Very compelling read indeed, and I hope to see more similarities between the two couples going forward... particularly in terms of happy announcements :) 

Can I just correct one thing from your list:

Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi has close to a 17 year gap, not 13, with Nicky born on 31 Oct 1970, and Shi Shi on 10 Mar 1987. Their considerable age gap was one of the various gripes their respective fandoms had against them when their relationship was first announced. Shi Shi's fandom thought Nicky was too old and "used goods" because he had been divorced before (*roll eyes*), while Nicky's fans were worried that Shi Shi was too young, and would be too flighty and immature to meet Nicky's needs for a partner after being so badly burnt by his first wife. As it turns out, they have proven all the naysayers wrong, and are happily married 2.5 years after they announced their relationship.

That's so rude, "used goods"...I don't understand, why is a divorcee seemed 'lower status' in their eyes? :angry: And oh, Nicky Wu was badly burnt by his first wife? May I know what happened?

• Like 21

13 hours ago, violet90 said:

someone on main thread point out that So love for Su is beyond what a person can love.. i agree wholeheartedly...after Su death So just a broken shell and nothing effect him anymore.. even not his child.. i always thought later on he will respect and love his child also YH as a queen but i'm wrong.. he have no trust or even love toward his wife or child.. his ability to love gone with Su and i think only Su memory remain in his mind.. and that's what keeping him going...

Nearly impossible... considering YH is the one who's hellbent on (successfully) destroying their relationship... YH's sincerity to love her emperor and get together as a real family doesn't change the fact that So sees them merely as potential political threat... Some said that YH love So but I can't really see it... besides as the past crush... a loveless sex and loveless marriage only to serve his political interest...

• Like 14