[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

i agree @liplockvomit... LJG seem really respect Jieun in so many way.. and he's back with himself that always praising Jieun.. i don't think he ever expect that Jieun will excel so much when acting with him... he even said that she surpass even his other co star twice now.. its just show that Jieun is on top of his co star whether in term of acting and chemistry... 

also we discuss this a lot.. Jieun personality is the one that make her so charming.. the way she carried herself make a lot of guy attract to her and LJG is one of them.. you can see he always want her attention and make a rookies mistake around her.. he just can't help but show that Jieun effecting him...

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i agree @liplockvomit... LJG seem really respect Jieun in so many way.. and he's back with himself that always praising Jieun.. i don't think he ever expect that Jieun will excel so much when acting with him... he even said that she surpass even his other co star twice now.. its just show that Jieun is on top of his co star whether in term of acting and chemistry... 

also we discuss this a lot.. Jieun personality is the one that make her so charming.. the way she carried herself make a lot of guy attract to her and LJG is one of them.. you can see he always want her attention and make a rookies mistake around her.. he just can't help but show that Jieun effecting him...

Joon Gi do respect to Ji Eun :heart::blush: this guy really falling for her kkk...

• Like 18

And SBS and Youku giving us differences in same scene as well...thanks to Mantou_0208, without those post..how we gonna find out what we had missed out

Different OST use..okay this I still can accept....

Spoiler

BUT...messing up line...really? SBS??

• Like 20

whut the heck SBS?!!  image.gif

i not complaining but asdfgghjkll

im being greedy, I NEED :

1. All BTS especially Sosoo couple

2. 2nd Season ( or maybe special episode for modern times?)

3. JoonU selfie (with confession caption?)

sorry for spamming. i have nowhere to express my frustation lol 155.gif

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ahhh, so much to spazz about.

PLEASE NOTE:

HS wearing her white and blue dress for the pre-boat scene when taking pix with her "daughter", meaning likely that pre-boat scene conversation was done together with this last scene of GJ meeting the little girl. As expected, they camp at a certain location and film for long hours.

------------------------

I noticed something. Take a look at these pix:

gathering_zpsf4sb9cvp.jpg

first two were taken about Oct 12 when the cast gathered. Last one was taken yesterday.

whats the difference?

The BIG SMILE on Joongi's face. 

Why? because he is finally gets to seat NEXT to Jieun!

Its alright, I think my withdrawal syndrome is slowly creeping on me...............

I need to check into rehab.:crazy:

THIS IS SO ON POINT! HERE GOES MY SHIPPING HEART AGAIN~~:heart:

Mods sorry please let me keep this picture as evidence~ ♥

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, tjwdr said:

whut the heck SBS?!!  image.gif

i not complaining but asdfgghjkll

im being greedy, I NEED :

1. All BTS especially Sosoo couple

2. 2nd Season ( or maybe special episode for modern times?)

3. JoonU selfie (with confession caption?)

sorry for spamming. i have nowhere to express my frustation lol 

This is what I rant what the hack SBS when I am posting those added and omitted scene

Making fan so busy, and us so busy as well..I know we are getting more scene..but am still actually pissed they replace the modern So-Hajin scene with JIMONG!!!

13 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Its alright, I think my withdrawal syndrome is slowly creeping on me...............

I need to check into rehab.:crazy:

I think from how I spam in here and in IG..you should know my withdrawal syndrome is hitting me hard...till my work is non-existence for weeks already....

OH MY HEART AND SOUL...credit kakoi77

CwPxSC-UMAAwX8n.jpg

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Have I post? Sorry..too much info today.

Seohyun update her IG with this collage, woah Jisoo and her ...woah....

FINALLY Jisoo got a picture with his favorite idol :P:P Probably because NJH wasn't there to hold onto his Woo Hee.

I think Hanna must have left before LJG came most probably otherwise it doesn't make sense that she was there in z.hera video and not here.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

it shows just how important his fans are for him and how considerate he is of them. It is almost like he treats them like family (A family where he is the husband to 1290380934809347609347603 wives :D:D Its a harem

MC- "What did you eat to get so handsome?" (fan question)

LJG- (Turns to the fans) "Your love?" (covers his face and laughs at his own cheesiness)

Yep, and everyone he meets, he makes them fall for him. there is no escape. I think if he really wants to he can charm the socks off anyone. I hope him speedy success with JiEun. :D

Now, I'm going to dissect all things related to LJE so this is going to very loooooong since I have a lot to say about what he has said.

1) Your best scene in the show?

I was very surprised he choose the laundry scene! This guy is domesticated or what? He has a laundry fetish? hahaha

so he chose a very sentimental, subtle scene. very interesting.

2) Your most memorable kiss scene in your life?

LJG- "You mean, except this show?" Most brilliant escapist.

That's the first thing to come to his mind? Why? Is it because the most memorable kiss scene for him is from MLSHR? YEP!

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I think Hanna must have left before LJG came most probably otherwise it doesn't make sense that she was there in z.hera video and not here.

Yep, and I dont miss her. :D:D

• Like 19

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, riuenu said:

This is what I rant what the hack SBS when I am posting those added and omitted scene

Making fan so busy, and us so busy as well..I know we are getting more scene..but am still actually pissed they replace the modern So-Hajin scene with JIMONG!!!

I think from how I spam in here and in IG..you should know my withdrawal syndrome is hitting me hard...till my work is non-existence for weeks already....

OH MY HEART AND SOUL...credit kakoi77

sorry i dont know how to simplify the link image.gif

i love your spirit, billion thanks for updating us info from ig & twitter! hoa.gif

p/s : omg the hidden link working just fine. hahhahahahaa

Edited by tjwdr
grammar
  • Like 9

Hi! What did i miss? Just popping by to say hi. I only have 5 mins break. I am so so busy right now. Something came up and i really have to make this fcuking program work no matter what. It's a govt military account so it's really asap. Anyway, since i cannot comment on your posts no matter how much i want to i'm just basically here to send my love to everyone. You are all awesome! XX

• Like 16

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

i dont know the ending makes me want to listen to sad songs. 

Those who are ok with the ending, did u watch the show or just hear from recaps?

The daughter doesnt console me much becos GJ wont get to see her often and she will probably never know he is her biological father becos they wont tell her.

He will never hear her call him daddy. Thats why in the end, he is all alone in the palace. I rather he fall in love with yeonhwa, but i know he wont, becos he will always doubt her motives. 

Maybe in another week or two, i will feel better but right now being so emotionally invested for over 2 months, i just cant accept the ending they choose to show us.

-------

In any case, this show has  lead me know more about joongi n iu. And the more i know about them, the more i like them.    

@qwenli

I'm still too much of a coward to watch the episodes. I have kept it on download however, I can't bring myself to click on it even after it's downloaded. I have too much emotional investment in this show to be able to accept this end like this right now. Though I have accepted the ending as a beautiful bittersweet love story, its very different from actually watching it and accepting it. I only read the recaps and saw a few clips (so reading her letter, taking her ashes, meeting his daughter) That's it, I don't think I'm brave enough right now to watch that ending with them torn apart by cruel fate.

So I understand very well what you mean about not being able to accept it. It will take me some time too but for now, I'm focusing on JoonU until I can handle the show.

About their child, actually the writer copied the story of the novel's epilogue which was released much later than the actual novel where the child of 13th and c-version of woo hee, known as princess chenghuan, is taken care of by RX and then ultimately by the 4th prince who comes to see RX in that child, he dotes on her a lot even though she isn't his child and he has children of his own. Then his children and all the prince's children keep getting together and grow up together as a family. The 4th prince's kids also dote on Chenghuan just like the  princes doted on RX. But he eventually sends the child far away from the palace by getting her married because he didn't want her to be suffocated by the palace life like RX had.

In a way, the writer retained the bittersweet-ness of the novel and gave us a more better ending with atleast a child of SoSoo that lived on. In the novel, well... they had nothing but memories. Well at least RX died and never returned anywhere, all were able to move on eventually.

• Like 13

THIS JIMONG...cant he bring So when he do the time travel?

But it will be pretty scary if Gwangjong painting move and smirk...:frown:

A good read from beautyandthebigboss

tumblr_ofz7phplti1r8vf5qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ofz7phplti1r8vf5qo2_1280.jpg

The 21st century Wang So might be different, just like Go Ha Jin.. But do you rememeber what Gwangjong likes to say? If I say I will do it, I will do it.

What is that one thing he said before it boiled down to loneliness and chaos?

“If we are in different worlds, I will find you my beloved Soo.” 

That can be the powerful link of Wang So trying to find Soo even in the afterlife. If he ever meet Go Ha Jin by chance, I guess it will come to So the fragments of memories they shared in Goryeo. So after all, finally, that was it, that void in his heart he was trying to fill. What was it? Ah, it was his quest to be with his first and last love, Haesoo. 

Wang So trying to look for the future.. and Go Ha Jin lingering her memories of the past.. Where do you think they shall meet? They would’ve done it halfway, and are fated to meet in the present. (But who decides when and where will they meet? clue: J I  M O N G).

It’s clear, Ji Mong really time travels at will.

• Like 20