[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 9/4/2018 at 5:35 AM, summer2017 said:

He’s so sweet, crediting the names of his fans that came. Oppa u are awesome! I hope this year will be a great year for u and our ship. 

On 9/4/2018 at 11:14 AM, e1b2j3 said:

His inspiration was in whom? hahahahaha

JG was inspired by something he has already done before.
Abril 18, 2009

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @glamlove123

King zoomed picts!!  And his mole is beautiful. Actually,  how to put some foundation on your cheeks while keeping the mole look so clear? I really wanna do that.... I have one mole on my right cheek

Oh.... I know a great actress with her left mole!!  Her name is LJE:tongue::blush:

Ctto

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Whoaaa... @saphire_D chingu, now only you tell us. You have a mole on the right cheek just like King. And you want to show off your mole,ehh?? :blush:

Thanks for the clear pics of King and also his co-star,  Seo Yea Ji-ssi. Looks like King has to do lots of jumping and running.

it looks like it's rolling a chemistry

• Like 3

King,  what do you want to say to us? 

LET IT BE WHAT?  You are a smart person,  so i believe youbhave something in your mind when you choose this song

You know we always support you as long as it is good for the universe kkkk

Credit to tina_tian_jg

I am so happy King won!! On the last day of voting (web-based), he was second to Ji Chang Wook. Maybe last minute voting by fans made him won. 

As for Queen, she was first at the end of voting day.  

CONGRATS again King and Queen!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1