[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVYJfrACig6MkSsnuaV0g

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (still 21 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

@saphire_D Sorry for missing out on the daily chants lately. Guess RL really does get in the way of shipping. :ph34r:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Delulu combination. Kkkk.... purple sweat shirt and pizza. What are you feeding our mind with King? 

The king had been teasing us during his stay in Okinawa. What with his orange and purple shirt. And liking his kissy post on his fan ig after queen posted her aeygo post. What is your intention . Purposely or coincidence. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

The king had been teasing us during his stay in Okinawa. What with his orange and purple shirt. And liking his kissy post on his fan ig after queen posted her aeygo post. What is your intention . Purposely or coincidence. 

Waa @paulina79 Please explain more... What kissy post? Omo..... One of stargazer IG post abt king's second pic with queen eating pizza.. Omk.. Is he feeding us

Spoiler

My delulu mind said = queen teased king by acting cute and king teased her back by putting pizza pic which is queen fave food ke ke ke

And they are feeding us

Make us sure that we have to stay still in HMS Joonu ke keke

6 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Waa @paulina79 Please explain more... What kissy post? Omo..... One of stargazer IG post abt king's second pic with queen eating pizza.. Omk.. Is he feeding us

Reveal hidden contents

My delulu mind said = queen teased king by acting cute and king teased her back by putting pizza pic which is queen fave food ke ke ke

And they are feeding us

Make us sure that we have to stay still in HMS Joonu ke keke

I think it's about this:

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Best-Fate-Quotes.jpg

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (still 21 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

Happy weekend, stargazers! chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hoping we get some crumbs soon! hungry-kids.gif

• Like 7

Found this... And why i feel it also happened in their RL  -that stormy month-

Spoiler

I think i am getting obsessed now kkkk

Sorry for editing

To change the blue feeling into happy one check this out,  

Mommy - cute?  YES

Seol - cute?  OF COURSE!!  It is about super cute genetic trait ha ha ha

Now wait for daddy!! 

Ctto

@saphire_D

it says much about the crying episode in the dvd. He can omit it if he wanted to but he chose not to. After all, he is just a person like us. Doesn’t make any difference what gender you are. There were emotions that need to be dealt with whether it involved his professional life or personal life or both. 

Anyway, my personal opinion, i’m happy to see his recent personal IG uploads where the eyes can be seen smiling again. Suffice to say that, when one is feeling happy, it shows. Certain things can’t be acted out. Whatever or whoever (hmm...hmmm...) that is that makes him happy, i hope it stays. 

Some may agree, some disagree but it is just my personal opinion. Cheers. 

Seol is also into this aeygo/kwai app! She is sweet. Queen has also another go at this. 

Happy weekend everyone. 

[update] heavy rainfalls and strong winds in okinawa due to typhoon saola. Weather expected to go back to normal this evening. Hope JG and crew are ok. 

• Like 5

good evening chingu....sory for being a bit busy this couple if days... have to do back reading  again.. 

@saphire_D ayego...ayego... now seol were doing the same her as omoni did.. what a cute little kitten..

today mummy JE play her favorite pet on kwai app again

now im curious whose younger than who?. :grin: sure her mummy and daddy  are aging backwards..

• Like 4

@kilovekyo thanks for the info. :)

@syirazz07 is that bunny bunny she is using? With purple ears? Haha... who is teasing who now? King was not using his IG for the kissy thing, now Queen.....

btw, read somewhere that JE and the dancer  are imitating children quarelling. Couldn’t get the translation yet. 

Mummy and daddy are aging backwards? Haha... can even become a member of idol group. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

btw, read somewhere that JE and the dancer  are imitating children quarelling. Couldn’t get the translation yet. 

Mummy and daddy are aging backwards? Haha... can even become a member of idol group. 

hahaha @glamlove123 chingu... sure the parent are aging backwards  right?!

see the translation of queen and her dancer kwai app

Spoiler

Girl: if u dont give me the bat,im going to mess u up

Boy: u are really a bad girl.. (grrr)

Girl: and u r a shortie...(informal speech)

Boy: dont use informal speech with me! ( pissed off)

Girl: You rso short yo.. (formal speech)

Boy: u kidding me?u say what u want just becoz u r pretty.

Girl: yes, just becoz im pretty

Boy: fine, do what u want

translation by iuteamstarcandy.. kamsahamida

• Like 2
  • LOL 3