[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

[PREORDER] IU - “Flower Bookmark 2″ remake album

tumblr_inline_owbdsk6hhD1qz9xe6_500.jpg

Album introduction

IU’s new album, ‘Flower Bookmark 2′, which she will be releasing digitally on 22nd September, will be a follow-up from her popular remake album ‘Flower Bookmark’ which was released in 2014. It is a special mini-album that contains IU’s unique lyrical sensibilities and analog emotions in their pure form.

Classics that connect different generations were chosen and reinterpreted in IU’s pure vocal tone for ‘Flower Bookmark 2′, bringing back simple and beautiful memories buried in time. It is a precious present that deeply echoes a wide spectrum of generations and that they can relate to.

Overseas preorder links (with poster in tube)

Gmarket - 11.58 USD + 6 USD for EMS shipping
Kpopmart - 11.10 USD + 18 USD for EMS shipping within 3 to 7 days
Ktown4u - 12.09 USD + 16 USD for EMS shipping within 3 to 7 days
Yes24 Indonesia - Rp 195,000 + 18,000 shipping to Jakarta
Yesasia to US or Canada - 21.99 USD + 6 USD for shipping
Yesasia to non-US countries - 21.99 USD + 11 USD for shipping

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hoping we get some crumbs hungry-kids.gif while we chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif this weekend! But with or without crumbs, we should

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif in JoonU and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to continue to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (27 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 12

On 10/12/2017 at 8:44 AM, saphire_D said:

Watching hestia IG update make my heart warm and secure ha hah

For me,  the biggest crumb from JG was KHJ first love in CM. 

Hide contents

Lover profiler analysis= JG cannot resist his love confession everywhere. 

Remember ahn jae hyun?  He also declared his love towards GHS in journey to the west show even before wedding. 

And one interview,  GHS said that her manager tried to block AJH coz GHS felt uncomfortable (shy,  and so on coz AJH always look at her full of admiration and love)... Is iu manager nim also think the same? 

I wish i can post the BTS piggy back scene. It just funny to see hanteo glared at JG after the shoot

oh pls chingu post that BTS i want to watch it..hunger for crumbs here....sorry if I keep on lurking this site and was not posting so much maybe because everybody says it all here and all I have to do is click and click as my support to our ship JoonU couple..fighting!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

One of the first ques i asked when watching this is whether this action is scripted or not. If it is not, then it speaks volume of Wang So’s protectiveness for his Queen. :)

You voice out what I was thinking. Actually the whole dating scene until the kiss on the cheek and back hug in front of the fish lantern was suspiciuos whether it was scripted or ad-lib. It looked too natural. 

@saphire_D I cannot find any resemblence between IU Tour Poster and Pegasus scene. Care to explain

• Like 5

2 hours ago, paulina79 said:

You voice out what I was thinking. Actually the whole dating scene until the kiss on the cheek and back hug in front of the fish lantern was suspiciuos whether it was scripted or ad-lib. It looked too natural. 

@saphire_D I cannot find any resemblence between IU Tour Poster and Pegasus scene. Care to explain

The hair style CMIIW... 

@rutch204 mianhe chingu... I watched the bts from japan dvd... From one of joonu shiper on IG... I 'll try my best to lurk there

He cried.... 

The back ground was full moon and the flowers on hos jacket? CMIIW

So i really hope next year is when our ship sail home

Cr to hestia529

One of my fave joonu investigator

@saphire_D i think that’s part of the New MV JG released early Sept. He always sang For You (MLSHR OST) at his Thank You fanmeet, thus the background i think. And the jacket, i read somewhere, CMIIMW, was given to him by his fans. What was intersting, JE wore the same jacket but white (if i’m not mistaken) in colour at another event (cant remember when).

@loljk17  interesting. What does ‘boya’ mean?

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D i think that’s part of the New MV JG released early Sept. He always sang For You (MLSHR OST) at his Thank You fanmeet, thus the background i think. And the jacket, i read somewhere, CMIIMW, was given to him by his fans. What was intersting, JE wore the same jacket but white (if i’m not mistaken) in colour at another event (cant remember when).

I don't know...

credit to owner

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

She wore it during Happy together special episode 100th i think....

Boya if i'm not wrong means "what are you doing?" Though have to check from someone who understand korean better 

• Like 6