[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I just drop by guys to asked something to the Hajunse's here does JG likes chocolates too? 

And to the chingus who liked my dream hope you will have a good dream like mine, it makes me smile a lot.

And about KHN and IU its not that alarming, they are really just good friends, their relationship is less controversial compared to our OTP. They can't even interact with each other freely because the eyes of the media and the Knetz are on them. I think KHN is more like a guy who has a feelings for a girl but had been friendzoned and just wants to see his girl crush friend before he enters the military service.(just my opinion) JE treats him like his brother that's what I see if I'm not mistaken they are at the same age? you can see it in their actions.

PS: Hope Soompi will be soon finish updating. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hello chinggus,

So much to look forward to while we wait for our next crumb! Just a friendly reminder to refrain quoting another chinggu's photo post. You can erase the IG or photo link when you quote so it doesn't show up in your reply. It helps save data on everyone's phone and keeps our ship organized. Now let's keep this ship sailing! 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Stop this rumor! Our queen is for our king alone!

lol, relax chingu. Don't mind the gossipers, let's just keep believing on King and Queen.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 9/9/2017 at 8:37 AM, chi13lou said:

1826053551-85809bceae4c76368cf576df7f026

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!

JoonU, we are happily waiting for good news while lounging onboard the ship. We just wanted to let you know that we are hungry for crumbs! hungry-kids.gif     sheepish-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

:grin::heart:

• Like 6

Good morning, our King & Queen gave us their updated post ^^.

Related to MLSHR anniversary,  previously we saw our King updated anniv video & Queen commented, then Princess Yeonhwa, Wang Eun's wife, Prince Wang Won updated their IG too with MLSHR flash back.  I saw Wohee also updated her insta story with MLSHR flash back but I can't save the pic. 

Now,  King's Mother ( Wang so, Wang Yo,  and Wang Jung 's mom) updated her IG post with MLSHR flash back too and his husband King Taejo liked her post. Even all the casts still miss this memorable drama :)

Spoiler

About IU & KHN meet up for his military enlistment,  KHN said he had gathering with IU and MLSHR director, and scriptwriter too. It was MLSHR gathering. It is the important part,  MLSHR team still stay in touch ^^

• Like 7

Guys, I've got a present for MLSHR's first anniversary. Sorry it's too late, I've barely finished it.

Spoiler

Actually I've started this project before JG's relationship news dropped. But since I want to respect him, I stopped this project. After JG's broke up news and MLSHR's anniversary came, I continued it, and it becomes quite handful since I have a life (Yes, haters, I DO HAVE A LIFE) and I want to make it like a memories box, so I gathered a lot of sources. And try to do the best as I can (Who knows, If I can't make a FMV again in the future, because of my real life).

So I hope, you all enjoy it! Be happy always, stargazers!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong chinggu... *wave...wave*,

@deori thank you for the long post... Yes, King had a long filming session i guess. Must be tiring. Ohh...that's news to me regarding King's mother's update. All of them still miss the drama. So, I guess the mass attack that we did was successful despite some stargazers losing (and finally got back) their IGs.

Tq for the re-affirmation of the meet up of KHN and LJE. We know that all the cast are close (their chat up group may still be active too, who knows). If only the uploaded picture was also inclusive of the director and writer, there wont be many heart brokens the other day. Anyway, the strong waves had died down i guess, so that we can move on. :blush:

@caramelovers75... speechless. Thank you so much for the MV. Got myself teary-eyed. Feel like i'm the one in love. :D If only King and Queen got to watch it.

Btw, next in line will be Queen's release of her remake album and fan meet right? King will be filming CM (until end of this month?)

Be happy everyone.

Hu hu hu.... i still cannot get the 'like' button at the end of my post. Anyone knows how to ? :(

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Guys, I've got a present for MLSHR's first anniversary. Sorry it's too late, I've barely finished it.

Spoiler

Hide contents

Actually I've started this project before JG's relationship news dropped. But since I want to respect him, I stopped this project. After JG's broke up news and MLSHR's anniversary came, I continued it, and it becomes quite handful since I have a life (Yes, haters, I DO HAVE A LIFE) and I want to make it like a memories box, so I gathered a lot of sources. And try to do the best as I can (Who knows, If I can't make a FMV again in the future, because of my real life).

So I hope, you all enjoy it! Be happy always, stargazers!

I love it thank you for this @caramelovers75 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@caramelovers75 tq for ur latest mv..i love it so much...huhu. i bet king and queen would be happy to see it again and again like me.. ekeke:wub:never get enough of them.

@deori sadly i still couldnt like ur post picture though i love  our queen new hair color so muchh.she really doesnt intended to keep the blonde hair for a long time. She really meant what she said. @glamlove123 that haesoo's vibe...yea.. i couldnt agree more with u. She's trying to make someone happy tonight after a small ridiculouse gossip yesterday ekekek.. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1