[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I just remembered I had dreamed a funny thing last night, it was about JE giving birth to their first born it was a boy and because she is so petit she needs to undergo CS so she was not able to see her child at first site, JG was so nervous after the nurses had given him a chance  to see his child,he went straight to JE at the recovery room she was now awake. The first thing she asked JG was "how is he?". JG: His fine, his as cute as you. He has also a fat chin and cheeks. JE: Like me Oppa? How about his nose?. JG: His nose? JE:Yah, his nose, did he get your nose?JE was really worried of the nose thing. JG: Hahahaha.. Honey your nose are fine they proportion your pretty face, that's why I always bit it coz your nose is so cute. But not to worry you he got your nose. JE: Oppa... JG: alright he got mine but he got your fair complex and your round eyes, he got my lips and ears, he also got big ears like mine. Just rest for now honey, you will see him later and babies change their appearance as they grow. Rest now you never fail to make me laugh, I love you and that kid" and he kissed her. End of dream.. hahahaha.. I hope my dream do come true.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I think the writer knows something (delulu me) kkkk or he/she had asked someone what's the first name that comes in his mind when he hears the word Love and the one that will give him so much pain if she will die or be separated with him, and He answered Ji Eun.. you know, to give a more realistic emotion for the character sometimes the writer tend to touch some personal aspects just like when Sang Hyun's name was used as his best friend which I do believe is real because I think of all the people around him Sang Hyun is always there to support him no matter what. 

Yes, I can buy that. Sort of mutually agreed between writer and actor. The writer wants the best from the actor....so, a heart tugging character to the actor, needs to be in the script. And to imagine King mentioned Queen's name....how touching. Btw, they started filming CM in May right? After April fiasco?

But in the latest episode, it was to obvious that a certain teasing was done... hahahaha... its like yah we know about her, we know she's your world right this moment so here it goes, Ji Eun, Ji Eun, Ji Eun and more Ji Eun everywhere. Co star: Happy? JG: Just noded...:lol: just kidding. But who knows, he looks radiant this past few days. 

Haha...to hv 22 times the name Ji Eun called in those 2 eps.

who knows we will have a celebration in the end of the year..

:blush:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, deori said:

I really love this coincidence, Jimong :lol::wub:

Hyun Jun' first love = Ji Eun,  her name called so many times in the latest CM episode. 

Wondering how our King feeling when he called Ji Eun name :rolleyes::lol:

:blush::heart::heart::heart:

:sweatingbullets: butterflies in the stomach

• Like 3

On 9/7/2017 at 10:53 AM, Lampel said:

I think #2  according to this 

"remember today, our time, i'm going to take everything, leave nothing behind, remember now"

it's a deep reflective thought ... this quote and saying's about... remembering love, remembering friends, remembering past and memories. (quite interesting) :smile:

by the way, how are you JoonU .... keep sailing ... fighting!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I just remembered I had dreamed a funny thing last night, it was about JE giving birth to their first born it was a boy and because she is so petit she needs to undergo CS so she was not able to see her child at first site, JG was so nervous after the nurses had given him a chance  to see his child,he went straight to JE at the recovery room she was now awake. The first thing she asked JG was "how is he?". JG: His fine, his as cute as you. He has also a fat chin and cheeks. JE: Like me Oppa? How about his nose?. JG: His nose? JE:Yah, his nose, did he get your nose?JE was really worried of the nose thing. JG: Hahahaha.. Honey your nose are fine they proportion your pretty face, that's why I always bit it coz your nose is so cute. But not to worry you he got your nose. JE: Oppa... JG: alright he got mine but he got your fair complex and your round eyes, he got my lips and ears, he also got big ears like mine. Just rest for now honey, you will see him later and babies change their appearance as they grow. Rest now you never fail to make me laugh, I love you and that kid" and he kissed her. End of dream.. hahahaha.. I hope my dream do come true.

1000 credits for ur lovely dream chingu. I love it so much.. such a marvelous writer chingu..ekekek even ur dream has a good storyline..feel like im watching their personal life video...  :wub: i cursed it to become true too!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

1000 credits for ur lovely dream chingu. I love it so much.. such a marvelous writer chingu..ekekek even ur dream has a good storyline..feel like im watching their personal life video...  :wub: i cursed it to become true too!

@silentjoonu same here, silently laughing while reading, thank you! (delighted) .. honestly! your imaginative skills makes you a great writer.

guys! our thread forum is turning topsy turvy ... ???? 

• Like 2

Hi chingus! 

No time no post herr. Anyways I'm just dropping by to check if soompi had finally finish thier "installment" of thier system. It looks to me it'll take a long time, but anyways...... I just want to tell you guys that our Queen and Wook are visiting together in somewhat a cafe or something. I found it in IG. :D

Oh, and in case you guys started panic towards them hanging out together, don't be. Remember all of them are friends and despite thier circunstances this passed months, both our royal couple has stronger connections with each other and keeps on throwing crumbs as they could. If you guys want to see the IG post about Queen and Wook, here's the link. Sorry, still don't know how to post and bo time to go tutorials due to busy life. 

Queen and Wook

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi chingus! 

No time no post herr. Anyways I'm just dropping by to check if soompi had finally finish thier "installment" of thier system. It looks to me it'll take a long time, but anyways...... I just want to tell you guys that our Queen and Wook are visiting together in somewhat a cafe or something. I found it in IG. :D

Oh, and in case you guys started panic towards them hanging out together, don't be. Remember all of them are friends and despite thier circunstances this passed months, both our royal couple has stronger connections with each other and keeps on throwing crumbs as they could. If you guys want to see the IG post about Queen and Wook, here's the link. Sorry, still don't know how to post and bo time to go tutorials due to busy life. 

Queen and Wook

yah. i saw the picture too.. they meetup, for HaNeul's farewell. because tomorrow is the day for his enlistment.. we all know that they are really good friend.. no more no less 

on his previous enterview, regarding his upcoming melitary enlistment.. Actor Kang Haneul hopes IU and Lee Som will visit him after his enlistment..

Haneul says, " It was really great to act together with Park Seojoon in "Midnight Runners". We could become very intimate in a short period of time, and I could just enjoy filming the movie. He's always full of confidence, and he's really cool. I don't like to act together with males again and again, though, haha. You know, when I filmed "Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo", I acted with IU but she eventually became a couple with Lee Joongi in the drama. That's one reason why I hope no male entertainers will visit me after my enlistment. Males can never visit me. Instead, I hope IU and Lee Som will visit me. They should come visit me because I want to show off my friendship with them to people in the army, haha..."  

lol! he is so funny and cool.. his sense of humor makes IU likes, being her company 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Oh, and in case you guys started panic towards them hanging out together, don't be. Remember all of them are friends and despite thier circunstances this passed months, both our royal couple has stronger connections with each other and keeps on throwing crumbs as they could.

Thanks for taking time to post here tho you are busy...:). Yes, had the chance to view the said IG post this evening. I'm sure all of us know how close the cast are to each other. JE even went to KHN's film premier recently. KHN also voiced out his preference on how he wished JE would visit him in the army (or something like that). I do believe that they are good friends. However, some Netizens pointed out 

1. they are wearing the same dress code

2. the other two persons in picture are the cafe owners 

I still believe our King n Queen do have strong connection as you mentioned.:wub:

Thanks @aprilana .... (tho the pict of JE with new hair cant be seen in the thread....)

Btw, anyone has any inkling to the reason why JE coloured her hair? Last year she cut her hair and we already knew the reason then.

• Like 2

<<Actor Kang Haneul hopes IU and Lee Som will visit him after his enlistment..

Haneul says, " It was really great to act together with Park Seojoon in "Midnight Runners". We could become very intimate in a short period of time, and I could just enjoy filming the movie.>>

OK. Got it chingu   @aprilana.... maybe i can just search for the news on the Net.Was it on Soompi? Thanks again...:blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

<<Actor Kang Haneul hopes IU and Lee Som will visit him after his enlistment..

Haneul says, " It was really great to act together with Park Seojoon in "Midnight Runners". We could become very intimate in a short period of time, and I could just enjoy filming the movie.>>

OK. Got it chingu   @aprilana.... maybe i can just search for the news on the Net.Was it on Soompi? Thanks again...:blush:

I think if there was something more between them,  then they would not  be shown publicly together….but I have been more  relaxed  if that meeting it was more  actors of  Scarlet team…

• Like 4