[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Just a little story for starting the day... Not joonu related but hey it has a nice moral on it. 

Hide contents

One day there was a girl who was having a baby without a father, her parents were so angry at her and kept demanding her to tell them who is the man responsible for it. So the girl finally said that a monk from a nearby temple was the father of her baby. Her parents angrily went to the temple and gave the baby to the monk, telling him to take care the baby. The monk accepted the baby and smile. Since that day he did all he could to give the baby enough milk. He used his own little sum of money all for the baby needs. News spread out and the monk name became tarnished, lots of people judge him, but he kept on giving his best to the baby.  A year passed by... The girl couldn't stay lying anymore she confronted her parents and admitted that the father of her baby wasn't the monk. Her parents feeling guilty to the monk and ran to meet him, they found the monk looked so thin but the baby looked very chubby and healthy.  The girl and her parents asked for forgiveness from the monk. The monk just smile and nod. They confused why the monk wasn't angry at them. But he told them that for monks good name is not a big matter for them, he thought as long he could safe a life and help someone he was okay even when many people judge and insult him. That is a true kindness. Beside... Trying to tell everyone on what is the truth won't do much good. People believe what they wanted to believe. So instead of defending himself he focused on what he could do for the baby. People will always judge others. Bad things happened... But it will pass eventually. Time will work on it's magic, sometimes the real truth speaks louder in silence. 

This made me tear up honestly. Point taken chinggu-yah! :wub:

Am so happy we got so many updates in our OTP's respective IG, esp JE who I think was shooting a CF.

How are we going to celebrate the anniv by the way???  I am so excited already. 

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

This made me tear up honestly. Point taken chinggu-yah! :wub:

Am so happy we got so many updates in our OTP's respective IG, esp JE who I think was shooting a CF.

How are we going to celebrate the anniv by the way???  I am so excited already. 

We have been preparing for it (a small group of  us) ... U will get some info :) soon. 

• Like 13

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and spread the love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(JoonGi, I know that it's still 68 pages till we reach 999 but we are already dizzy from the rollercoaster ride!) dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif not-available.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifto make the decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  that will make him truly happy! good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds detective-smiley-emoticon.gifdespite  smiley-with-bomb.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

I can't wait for our first year anniversary celebration of ML too! It has been a long and bumpy ride for our dears but we will make it together! The selca JE posted, does it remind u of someone that loves posting selca too?

• Like 14

Guys! Annyong! Just drop by to say hi! please update me also for the activities on the upcoming anniversary. 

Just got home, after stressful day I decided to drop by for happy thoughts. I have a feeling that something good will happen, I just feel it.

• Like 12

20 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Hello to the new passengers of HMS JoonU. I would like to welcome you all on boarding this ship. Hope you brought your life vest along since this place depending on which day, will turn into a rocket ship or a submarine. It's a great place to profess our love for our main OTP and enjoy your regular dose of crumbs. I would also like to extend a special hello to anti lurkers who have recently dropped by here. Please, find something more productive to do with your time such as, ummm, actually supporting people you want to support? This is OUR thread and whatever we discuss here, we do not take beyond the confines of this forum. So puhleease, don't misconstrue our words and use it as propaganda to further your own agenda, whatever it may be! Good day!

Spoiler

Oh Chingu,, pls, pls. don't mentioned again those anti lurkers here in our happy home...they are just but garbage in our home and soon going to be popular over our OTP...Let's continue to sail and leaving those garbage where they belong to...btw our JoonU couple makes our heart younger so be careful with your wrinkles Chingus...

• Like 8

15 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Good morning from my side of the world *waves*

Just a shoutout before heading to work (Yes, people here do have life outside this thread! :lol:) LOVE YOU ALL!

Hide contents

We are being targeted by someone who thinks dealing with the issue of BULLYING would be done best by BULLYING someone (in this case, us) back. Let him or her. We'll fight back in our own way. Don't give him the power to intimidate, humiliate or even stop us from exercising our rights. This is a public forum created for the specific reason of having a venue where people sharing the same views/interests can interact with each other freely. Much like what he's doing in Twitter.

Funny isn't it? How a word of two can be twisted into something ugly by someone else? I say....let him be. If he wants to think he's being the better person for singling us out and INCITING HATE, then let him be. The more we react, the more he will be happy.

So, again, let's just go back to what we do best. Being happy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE:heart:

P.S. 

Thank for all the gifs, vids and pics!!! 

Funny isn't it? How a word of two can be twisted into something ugly by someone else? I say....let him be. If he wants to think he's being the better person for singling us out and INCITING HATE, then let him be. The more we react, the more he will be happy.

So, again, let's just go back to what we do best. Being happy!

I second the motion Chingu...

• Like 10

5 hours ago, appleviolet88 said:

I heard that uri Jieun also got drama offer from TvN? Is it true?

Yah, I think the shooting date will start this September it will be aired this year also, I don't know if Ji Eun-ssi accepted it, hope so recently she was spotted shooting something, speculations it was a CF but not yet confirmed.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Wow! Definitely such a small world and no coincedence. 

Ahh~~~! Definitely in a delulu mode now

Anyways, I also won't be posting as of now due to school issues (yes, I'm still in my college years). Let's keep up the faith, spread love and chant the BBJX! 

Love2x

P.S. as for the lurkers, ENJOY watch and mocking our thread. Kisses, Mwah2x!

P.P.S. Welcome fellow new stragazers! Glad you guys finally showed up. Prepare yourselves, cauz this is going to be a VERY long and bumpy ride.

6 Days to go before the Anniversary Peopz ! :D

Yah, LHY and LJG are really close during their time, LJG call her Noona, and regretted it because she ended up introducing him to Boa, they spend a lot together during those times. That's why when LHY asked JE to whom she was thinking when writing TTN, I think she had an idea already but want to confirm it with JE. This is only my opinion and clearly my assumptions. But who knows, if I'm correct, it's impossible that during that show they didn't talk about him because they both know him but you know not everything can be broadcast on TV that's why we have Editing.

• Like 13

Annyeong! *waves*

Just dropping by to say I'm looking forward to sailing this ship with you guys! Though our ship is embattled and being swept from stormy waves...we're still here! Hooray!  MANSEEEE!!! :lol:

I'm gonna touch up on my editing, video-making & some other technical stuff to contribute more in preparation for our Anniversary celebration. In the meantime... a big THANK YOU to all for bringing never ending goodies to this thread!

LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart:

• Like 14

even though the solar eclipse has finished it's journey across ... Wang So's journey heading towards to fulfill His promises ... :blush:

JoonU! .... keep sailing, ignore those haters & bashers. expect, haters gonna hate, bashers gonna bash...  this means, we are one step ahead.. right??

so what if we are that kind of delulu!??

Well, i don't think so ... we are basing FACTS .. soooo many facts!!!! 

to you HATERS! ... if i were you, join us instead.. peace :blush:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

Yah, I think the shooting date will start this September it will be aired this year also, I don't know if Ji Eun-ssi accepted it, hope so recently she was spotted shooting something, speculations it was a CF but not yet confirmed.

Hope she accept it..really miss to see her in drama. Alsooooo....yeahhh..I can't help for being 'delulu' again if she really accept the offer, same TV station ya?B) seems random to others and unintentionally..hahaha..is it TvN  held year end award like SBS?

9 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

Yah, LHY and LJG are really close during their time, LJG call her Noona, and regretted it because she ended up introducing him to Boa, they spend a lot together during those times. That's why when LHY asked JE to whom she was thinking when writing TTN, I think she had an idea already but want to confirm it with JE. This is only my opinion and clearly my assumptions. But who knows, if I'm correct, it's impossible that during that show they didn't talk about him because they both know him but you know not everything can be broadcast on TV that's why we have Editing.

once again, seem the universe also favor JoonU:ph34r:. this time around, his 'old crush' really treat JE like her precious little sister. But who to blame? JE is really lovable right?:wub:

• Like 10