[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

18 minutes ago, deori said:

I just read some comment in IG that said "you know who" has unfollowed our King IG, but our King still followed "you know who". 

I just checked it, and it's true. "you know who" has unfollowed her official boyfriend IG account. 

daebak... really??! or is this also one of her schemes??? 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, soereey said:

ehm... I dont know if it should be considered as a crumb.

but someone that shouldnt be mentioned started playing slime too...

she's just getting weirder and weirder... 

Hmmm.  I haven't seen it yet.... The slime playing the slime......  Weirder and Weirder you say!  Paranoid would be the answer.

• Like 11

@deori I also noticet that just now. It's true, she unfollowed him.

Guys, it looks like popcorn will be definitely needed, something happened.

I hope that we will get to know the truth "soon", but I also hope that this will not affect JE and JG as what she's doing right now is focusing attention on them. In the end, if something will happen, I am afraid that she may look like a victim, at least for many people who were not aware about the truth. This is what she's doing right now, looking for attention and showing everyone that she's a fan of IU and she's supporting her.

Edited by pinksaturdays
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

There are just too many things that don't add up with her.  I honestly didn't have anything against her when I first heard about their dating rumors.I thought....she must be a nice girl for him to be close to her.  Even after the dating news was confirmed....I still didn't personally disliked her. 

Honestly I tried to convince myself that even though JG is dating her there's must be something good about her for JG to date and I thought I wanted to really wish them all the best whilst hoping for a miracle one day. Really, I was that naive. I thought ok maybe JG is really serious about being with Hb and too bad he met JE later. 

But now this seems like war, this seems like attention to something bigger. She's definitely trying to be the victim and playing the role of a supportive Gf who is a fan of her BF gd friend but her BF is cheating on her. This doesn't spell good. Chingus! Pull me back please! Keep me calm!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Calm down chinggu!  It won't do us any good to go off right now (HOWEVER WE BADLY WANT TO) and it certainly wouldn't do our LJE good as well, coz HB perfectly played this whole thing out.

So which came first? Her unfollowing him or him blocking his fans?

Wait...what???

• Like 6

yes apparently he blockED some of the fans that left negative comments in his ig.

but the last one i saw was a while ago, when one of the not to be mentioned's antis left comment on his ig to break up with her.

edited: deleting the ig link. please read @NoonaE's post below for better explanation.

today's chaos is totally the situation i dreaded to happen. that person intentionally dragged JE into this makjang. sigh...

Edited by soereey
  • Like 10

On 8/17/2017 at 2:07 AM, silentwind said:

@marimari00: but....but....would anyone in their right mind actually fall for that scenario?

Chinggu I wanted to elaborate but I'm getting worried. I am about to fasten my seatbelt and toss that popcorn out the window because this isn't for entertainment watching but a hair raising ride. 

But what do I know?

• Like 12