[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

28 minutes ago, deori said:
Our King updated his IG with photoshoots in the morning & our Queen updated her IG with her hobby playing slime.

They actived at the same day again, :rolleyes::D

Congrats JE for winning best solo artist (female), u are Jjang :):lol:

It seems these two are active on IG at the same time a lot these days. Online dates for now??? #delulululululu. I miss the Moon Lovers team so much!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

It seems these two are active on IG at the same time a lot these days. Online dates for now??? #delulululululu. I miss the Moon Lovers team so much!

I miss them too, hope they will reunite soon :)

I saw z_hera also liked JG's post today. Moon Lover squad still keep in touch in social media :rolleyes:

Oh, I saw Kang Haneul movie trailer "Midnight Runners" and it will be aired in August 2017(cmiiw).

I really wish Moon Lover squad will attend his premier movie like before, then It would be a crumb for us, stargazers :rolleyes::tongue::D

BBJX miracle please come true :heart:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, deori said:

Oh, I saw Kang Haneul movie trailer "Midnight Runners" and it will be aired in August 2017(cmiiw).

I really wish Moon Lover squad will attend his premier movie like before, then It would be a crumb for us, stargazers :rolleyes::tongue::D

BBJX miracle please come true :heart:

Omo! I guess it's time to do a prayer circle again to make it happen. BBJX please come true!!! 

• Like 10

Have a great week and keep believing in what we have witnessed and the crumbs being dropped by JoonU!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 13

I love to see the pairs on the left and right. 

Left : awesome collaboration B)

Right : They called it "close colleague" but I guess there is a 'magnet' between them (look at their spontaneous hug) :lol::wub:

JoonU couple, reunite soon, please

• Like 12

11 hours ago, nurlayla said:

@deori on right...thats what we call happiness :blush:

True, we see their smile then we feel the happiness.

The feeling when you see a man and a woman in love, we see their chemistry is undeniable, then we honestly pray for them to be one as a longlasting couple :blush:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Aside from being the Best Female Solo Artist, Jieun is also now the number one ambassador of slime. happy-roll-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm happy, our Queen keep sharing her hobbies and let us know what she like and what she love the most (playing slime & singing with guitar). :)

I hope our King also share what's his hobbies & what activity he like the most beside his project/work :)

• Like 9

Hi fellow shippers, I just discovered this wonderful thread yesterday after googling about possible Jg Je shipping. Which happened to me after watching Mlshr BTS. I'm slow and only recently completed the show but am blown by the bts. Spent 2 days back reading 200 pages of SAF, FM and dating rumors and my feelings went up and down. I have my own thoughts about the rumors, being a grown person but what I really want to say is I love the pair and will continue shipping them

• Like 9

Jieun, you looked great in your red dress at the Real premiere. Hope you continue sharing your slime creations and song covers. Be happy always!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

@summer2017 Welcome to the thread! It is better late than never. Wear your life vest and hold on tight while onboard the ship.

• Like 14

Thank you @chi13lou! I have been seeing your daily chants in the previous pages and it has kept me going! This is my first real ship and until both are married I won't let go so soon... Hope there will be more chances for them to work on projects again! The TW FM left me reeling and I will post my rants in another post. Ending off with LJE u are the bravest girl I have ever seen, being open and sincere towards your feelings to ur oppa, and I hope it will always stay this way. Je and Jg forever. 11 years age gap is nothing for the forever handsome Jg and forever talented Je. U 2 just blew my mind off 

• Like 9