[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 6/2/2017 at 7:14 AM, postnihilism said:

Howdy, chingudeul! 

This is just a friendly neighbourhood reminder that JoonU are the light. ~Don't stop believing~. Now if you'll forgive me: 

Hide contents

For the last time, I'd like to extend an invitation for the highly secure and exclusive underground stargazer chatroom many of us here are at.

If you're looking to keep up with IU and LJG developments and discuss events with kindred spirits in a safe forum, I strongly encourage you to contact me as soon as possible.

Please be aware that what gets discussed in the room stays in the room

This offer is closing soon. Please PM me by the end of this weekend. 

(We regret to inform that we are NOT accepting users with little to no posting history or online presence. This is just a security measure. Nothing personal.)

To the rest of you: I wish you the best in your shipping voyage. Stay hydrated. Trust nothing. Question everything. 

To any lurking anti-shippers: May the lord's blessings be with you.

For the record, I'm super pumped for everything we've seen so far of Criminal Minds! Also, allow me to belatedly remark that Palette is the bomb, although I'm still somewhat put out that "Jam Jam" wasn't a real single (I suppose acid house isn't that public-friendly... what a shame). And despite my initially seething with jealousy over the Kim Soohyun reunion, I totally loved the "Ending Scene" video.

Okay, hope to talk to y'all again soon! Peace.

Hi

I've been a lurker here, I love IU starting from Dream High, for me she's a mystery and a serious type person. Pardon me if I'm not able to post here it's because JOONU shipper's said it all and I'm with you.Honestly, I'm a solid shipper from one (1) another couple (proud to say my first shipper is not a scandalous type) and then JOONU came. In this I'm thirst of JOONU updates though you might think Im a basher NO! I'm not..rest assured what's in the room stays in the room. Now, will you let me in that private room? please..I love to hear news about JOONU..

• Like 2

Happy weekend, everyone!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.png

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 11

Annyeong yeorobun!! Wow. I haven't posted since April 3rd. Lots of names here I don't even recognize. The thought of back reading feels a bit overwhelming, but I guess I'll do some spot checking through some of the pages to see if I've missed much. Have kept up with news outside of the thread, so I shouldn't have missed too much.

Still all in. In fact, nothing pertinent has changed since I posted last. JHB has made some extremely weak attempts to prove there's a relationship going on, but she's yet to show tangible proof. Plus, Joongi has yet to mention her by name; nor has he asked his fans to bless this supposed union. So, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not disrespecting anyone by continuing to ship my OTP.

Hope everyone has been doing well! :glasses:

• Like 16

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong yeorobun!! Wow. I haven't posted since April 3rd. Lots of names here I don't even recognize. The thought of back reading feels a bit overwhelming, but I guess I'll do some spot checking through some of the pages to see if I've missed much. Have kept up with news outside of the thread, so I shouldn't have missed too much.

Still all in. In fact, nothing pertinent has changed since I posted last. JHB has made some extremely weak attempts to prove there's a relationship going on, but she's yet to show tangible proof. Plus, Joongi has yet to mention her by name; nor has he asked his fans to bless this supposed union. So, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not disrespecting anyone by continuing to ship my OTP.

Hope everyone has been doing well! :glasses:

Hallo ,because of fake shippers & haters thing, a lot of true shipper won't post about JoonU in this thread.they go underground..made a newbie like me can't read about them in here anymore :(

• Like 8

A fan wrote on Junki ‘ s instagram that Junki  was at  G-Dragon's concert last night…What have he felt when he saw the girl that he raised in his arms and kissed her on the stage looking like a goddess ..... it's hard to be an actor, certainly ... Why my heart still hurts for them .. I’m  looking  forward to his  interviews, he will probably be asked about his future plans, marriage, career ..

• Like 10

@shrleka17 It's a shame our thread has been reduced to this, but it is what it is. That said, if/when things change for JoonU as we hope, we should be undergoing a transformation in the future. I feel comfortable enough to say there are definitely things happening out there. Try and be patient.

If you definitely want to find out what's being talked about, I would suggest going online and pulling up the tweets and IG posts associated with hashtags relating to JoonU, Stargazers, LJG, IU and perhaps even JHB. You may be able to find nuggets in the commentary.

Finally, pardon my manners. Let me officially welcome you to our thread. :)

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

OMO is this a crumb  then???

There's enough deniability in there, but yes it is.

Couple things to note:

1) Joongi came in his company van, presumably after filming CM. Since he hasn't posted about his attendance in IG, nor has his attendance been written about by any of the news outlets, this appears definitely to be a personal activity rather than an official one.

2) There are no fan sightings of his attendance (at least not any that are being publicly discussed) so we can assume he was undercover...something he didn't do when attending the Exo concert where he visited with Baekhyun.

Interesting news right? Knowing this, there are certain things to consider. Was he really trying to hide his attendance? Perhaps not since he he came in a company vehicle. 

Joongi's time and his activities revolve right now around work, but he's not spending his free time with his alleged significant other? Was there a chance he could have attended with JHB? This could have been an opportunity for them (if this union is true) to help defend against the claims of many that the relationship is fake.

These are all the thoughts that immediately come to my mind. :D

• Like 16

@meahri_1 Welcome back to the thread and to @shrleka17, welcome to the very quiet but unpredictable thread!

Since patience is a virtue, let's play the waiting game!

Have a great week!

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

There's enough deniability in there, but yes it is.

Couple things to note:

1) Joongi came in his company van, presumably after filming CM. Since he hasn't posted about his attendance in IG, nor has his attendance been written about by any of the news outlets, this appears definitely to be a personal activity rather than an official one.

2) There are no fan sightings of his attendance (at least not any that are being publicly discussed) so we can assume he was undercover...something he didn't do when attending the Exo concert where he visited with Baekhyun.

Interesting news right? Knowing this, there are certain things to consider. Was he really trying to hide his attendance? Perhaps not since he he came in a company vehicle. 

Joongi's time and his activities revolve right now around work, but he's not spending his free time with his alleged significant other? Was there a chance he could have attended with JHB? This could have been an opportunity for them (if this union is true) to help defend against the claims of many that the relationship is fake.

These are all the thoughts that immediately come to my mind. :D

Very well said @meahri_1

• Like 12

In an interview in 2014( if I'm not mistaken), he said he is a Big Bang fan… it is clear that he avoids appearing in public... and IU after the announcement that split from Kiha appeared at Ha Neul's movie secretly..

I think Junki is caught between relationship with JHB and his fans but  his silence is not helping anyone, just create misunderstandings and speculations. Fans expect him to say exactly what is happening, not through his spokesman JHB on various shows which seems to fight hard for their relationship. Junki's silence leads me to two assumptions, or is not sure of his relationship with JHB, not considered serious enough ( I think they are in some kind of relationship, maybe a modern one  because Junki said in 2014  he admire her free spirit and JHB said in a recent tvshow  they don’t speak about marriage yet), or he let time pass for fans to get used to this idea….

But any circumstance would  be, his silence  and  his changed habit on  IG, that seems to have departed from his fans, is not good for anyone. He apparently avoids to give explanations both IG and the media ... but still in direct relation with his fans do not hesitate to show his affection, not changed his attitude…I hope Junki to clarify this situation soon…

• Like 4

11 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@shrleka17 It's a shame our thread has been reduced to this, but it is what it is. That said, if/when things change for JoonU as we hope, we should be undergoing a transformation in the future. I feel comfortable enough to say there are definitely things happening out there. Try and be patient.

If you definitely want to find out what's being talked about, I would suggest going online and pulling up the tweets and IG posts associated with hashtags relating to JoonU, Stargazers, LJG, IU and perhaps even JHB. You may be able to find nuggets in the commentary.

Finally, pardon my manners. Let me officially welcome you to our thread. :)

thank you for your warm welcome..honestly i've been visit this thread since nov or des 2016. i found it by accident..because of sad & tearful SHR ending, i tried find some comfort on youtube . i like a lot video from aurora rain, caramellover and all the bts. from there i& info from my young cousin i found this thread..and wow..it's really really comforting!  almost forget the sad ending of that drama.

i know joonki from my girl & IU from drama beautiful man(not finish it).. although i admit he's a very good actor but i'm not really a fan of him back then maybe becaude of my age, i'm more intereting of mature guy(actors) rsther boyish like joonki :). since ep 1 of SHR, i already fall in love with this couple, their acting & chemistry, really don't understand why people say IU acting is bad. her acting is very good, we all can see the tranformation haesoo my young girl to mature woman.

i like this couple very much & hoping there will season 2 or another drama with them both, but above of all , i become a fan of you all the true shipper ..you all so funny, cheerful & some really have a deadly detective kungfu skill :D:D ~ that's why when the JHB realtionship came out & make this thread so quite really make me sad. i'm not very good on social media & my english not very good too, so all this time i just visit & read this thread,never thought to sign up because i know i don't have any information or link to post on this thread & because all of you already post & said everything(my thought) ..:D

last, i hope this group still remain & keep posting about JoonU ~ sorry for my long post & my poor english :wink:

• Like 13

9 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@meahri_1 Welcome back to the thread and to @shrleka17, welcome to the very quiet but unpredictable thread!

Since patience is a virtue, let's play the waiting game!

Have a great week!

and our ultimate wish,

thank you for your warm welcome..and may i say that your daily charms are my boost to keep shipping JoonU..:)

• Like 10

i'm so suprised ..first of all ,i have been silenced for a while due to my busy schedule of works...but today its really make me sad,our ship is not like it was before..i'm still pray for our joonu togetherness,all the best for our king m queen,miss them so much..huhuhu

• Like 11

I ‘m not a JHB fan at all  but I searched  on youtube  to see if anyone created videos(MV) about JG-HB couple and I don’t find it…  videos about  IU and JG couple are tons..

Although I almost lost my  hope... I still hope for a miracle ... IU and LJG look gorgeous together …

• Like 12

@Siracusa Oh no. That's a seriously ridiculous rumor indeed. Glad to have been staying out of the gossip mill and focusing on their work activities instead otherwise, i will be very annoyed hearing stories like you've mentioned. I must say, I'm looking forward to watching JE's Jeju episode. Wonder if she'll be good with house chores :D

@meahri_1 What I miss about our thread is reading about everyone's thoughts that can rival Sherlock Holmes' deductions.Indeed, there's a lot of probabilities involved surrounding JG's attendance in GD's concert but I am also simply content that our OTP was reunited even just for a bit because of it. It just goes to show how much I miss them together.

• Like 15

It has been 9 1/2 months since we first met WS and HS in SHR, and in the process discovered JoonU. Let us continue to be patient and wait and see what their future holds.

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 18