[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy weekend, everybody!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. NO wet bangs look for JoonGi!

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is very happy and contented. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 11

Hello to anyone still frequenting this place (stubborn shippers, lurking haters, whatever)!

Spoiler

I've been keeping an eye on this place and noticed some of y'all have started to question some odd incidents surrounding the scandal. In fact, there's a number of us in an underground chat group who have been discussing all of those shenanigans for weeks now, away from prying eyes of lurkers. We have a truckload of intel, analyses and most importantly, functional questioning minds! If that sounds like the kind of place you're after, drop a PM in my inbox!

However, please note there are some requirements: You must be pro-IU and pro-Joongi, and we'll be looking into your fan background before you can join. There may or may not also be a questionnaire. (The privacy settings for the group have become progressively more advanced with time, lol. Trolls can stay mad.) 

Here endeth the announcement~

I'll try to post more often here too. Looking forward to seeing more of Joongi in Criminal Minds! (Derek? Reid? WHICH IS IT?)

Peace~

• Like 17

11 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I also wonder what future plans JHB has  since she is close to 34 years, since she is a actress starring in a secondary roles and variety shows that she is known more locally... Established  and famous actresses, with a solid career behind as Ha Ji-won, Soo Ae, Kim Tae Hee, etc  well past 35 years appear increasingly rare on screen... so many beautiful, young and talented actresses appeared lately, with fresh, energetic and youthful enthusiasm.

By solving puzzles posed by Namoo, I understand that JG will appear on Vlive tomorrow and probably will give us some clarifications. I'm curious what he will tell us.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/28969/

I read an article somewhere that she's hoping to get married by 34. Wish I had the article link right now but don't think I'd want to try and Google her again because the stuff I've come across made me side-eye her a bit. I really hope it's not a case of entrapment because I'd feel sad for JG (might get called crazy delulu stubborn shipper for this). I'm also focusing more on JG's professional life right now and really looking forward to Criminal Minds. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, marimari00 said:

I read an article somewhere that she's hoping to get married by 34. Wish I had the article link right now but don't think I'd want to try and Google her again because the stuff I've come across made me side-eye her a bit. I really hope it's not a case of entrapment because I'd feel sad for JG (might get called crazy delulu stubborn shipper for this). I'm also focusing more on JG's professional life right now and really looking forward to Criminal Minds. 

I feel the same. I was initially intrigued why this scandal related to his relationships …there are other Korean actors in a relationship and there's no problem.
I searched the net about it and I saw some interesting things from her past that I understand a bit why Koreans fans are upset, why not come to his birthday FM in protest, about 1,000 people. I think they did not act out of malice, I am sure they think Joon Gi deserve all the best. He has a clean past, was not involved in dubious and vulgar things, everything he was achieved was  through talent, hard work and sacrifice.

And I hope he not to fall into a trap also... probably he has around people of showbiz  who advise him ... their showbiz world is not that big and I think they know each other.

I eagerly expect Criminal Minds also, I love this kind of series ... I’m looking forward to see him in action, to put in value his extraordinary martial arts skills. I hope all his anger and frustration about lately events he will sublimate on screen. I can not wait to see an unleashed and punisher JG, ready to face and defeat all bad and evil things.

• Like 15

23 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I also wonder what future plans JHB has  since she is close to 34 years, since she is a actress starring in a secondary roles and variety shows that she is known more locally... Established  and famous actresses, with a solid career behind as Ha Ji-won, Soo Ae, Kim Tae Hee, etc  well past 35 years appear increasingly rare on screen... so many beautiful, young and talented actresses appeared lately, with fresh, energetic and youthful enthusiasm.

By solving puzzles posed by Namoo, I understand that JG will appear on Vlive tomorrow and probably will give us some clarifications. I'm curious what he will tell us.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/28969/

your asking what's the rush right? well because she's already 34 in a hurry on..... i don't wanna think about it..

she didn't want to be public but she gave details, like what i thought on a statement i saw in her interview in china last year (that short snippet that she said its not good etiquette something like that, but then in you're statement your telling it already.. )

ok ill stop.. its agonizing me.. ill just wait for CM to come out, maybe that time i could enjoy jg and mcw's acting and not be bothered by 'other things'....

• Like 7

14 hours ago, postnihilism said:

Hello to anyone still frequenting this place (stubborn shippers, lurking haters, whatever)!

Reveal hidden contents

I've been keeping an eye on this place and noticed some of y'all have started to question some odd incidents surrounding the scandal. In fact, there's a number of us in an underground chat group who have been discussing all of those shenanigans for weeks now, away from prying eyes of lurkers. We have a truckload of intel, analyses and most importantly, functional questioning minds! If that sounds like the kind of place you're after, drop a PM in my inbox!

However, please note there are some requirements: You must be pro-IU and pro-Joongi, and we'll be looking into your fan background before you can join. There may or may not also be a questionnaire. (The privacy settings for the group have become progressively more advanced with time, lol. Trolls can stay mad.) 

Here endeth the announcement~

I'll try to post more often here too. Looking forward to seeing more of Joongi in Criminal Minds! (Derek? Reid? WHICH IS IT?)

Peace~

thanks for posting again,, just what i thought since its been so quiet in here.. will join eventually after i could be on rational mind about this whole thing hahaha

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

ok ill stop.. its agonizing me.. ill just wait for CM to come out, maybe that time i could enjoy jg and mcw's acting and not be bothered by 'other thing

Let's watch and enjoy CM together :wink: This JHB things is tiring and frustating me.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I searched the net about it and I saw some interesting things from her past that I understand a bit why Koreans fans are upset, why not come to his birthday FM in protest, about 1,000 people.

You made me curious! What did you see from her past?

• Like 7

It's Monday and the first day of May, the birth month of Jieun!

To all JoonU shippers celebrating their birthdays in May, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2. NO wet bangs look for JoonGi!

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is very happy and contented. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

9 hours ago, paldia said:

You made me curious! What did you see from her past?

For an occidental citizen her sexy bikini pictures or a movie sequence where she was filmed back nude might not means much,  but for a conservative society like Korea, where even a relationship is considered a scandal ...

I hope not breaking soompi rules if I post this link....if I do, please delete and I'm sorry for my ignorance...

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dkdldpatl&logNo=140126807829&categoryNo=0&parentCategoryNo=0&viewDate=&currentPage=1&postListTopCurrentPage=1&from=postView

I would like not to talk about this story again, only time give us the answers.. until then  let’s turn our attention to CM (even if we have little news) and to IU's album

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 9

Hello there! Sorry if I haven't been awhile here. Well, first things first, about LJG and JHB relationship. For me, I am happy for them because if it his choice then we should respect that. Secondly, I don't know if someone mentioned here that when the "BBJX" filmed and finished, the lead actress, Cecilia Liu(?), was in a relationship before. And it takes two (2) years, I think, for Nicky Wu to be with her. He is really in love with her so that is why he waited for her. So, if fate is on our side, we will have our happy ending also. But if not, it's okay at least in this lifetime they met and be with each other even in the show. 

About JHB personal life, well, I do not care. Sorry for being frank. To tell you honestly, I do not know her personally. Who am I to judge her? Most of us have skeletons in the closet. And those people who judge her is not on her side when she needs a friend or someone who will give advise to her. Sometimes, we need to learn our lessons in the hard way. That's reality. If she make LJG happy then so be it. 

Just my ten cents on this. Thank you!!!

• Like 8

16 hours ago, loljk17 said:

For an occidental citizen her sexy bikini pictures or a movie sequence where she was filmed back nude might not means much,  but for a conservative society like Korea, where even a relationship is considered a scandal ...

I hope not breaking soompi rules if I post this link....if I do, please delete and I'm sorry for my ignorance...

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dkdldpatl&logNo=140126807829&categoryNo=0&parentCategoryNo=0&viewDate=&currentPage=1&postListTopCurrentPage=1&from=postView

I would like not to talk about this story again, only time give us the answers.. until then  let’s turn our attention to CM (even if we have little news) and to IU's album

owh...

but i think many actress has done a scene like that. 

• Like 3

One day closer to Jieun's birthday, the broadcast of CM, and 2019 (when BBJX curse/blessing comes true) crystal-ball.gif!

2. NO more wet bangs look for JoonGi!

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 14