[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

First time posting here, even though I have been a lurker since Scarlet Heart ended.

I feel that this GF-BF thing with Joon ki - is it the hand of their acting company?  I was watching 'The liar and his lover' and the company in which the singer / actor work, was meddling in the love life of the singer.  Is Joonki trying to do this for the company sake?

When I saw the SAF awards and saw both of them being so free and careless, it did not give me a feeling it was staged.  They were themselves.  Other couples behaved decently.  Both IU and JK behaved like a couple who were about to get married.  They were smitten with each other.  He was all smiles even when he was doing Resident Evil.  He showed angelwings coming from hong kong airport.  

Now that he has announced a girlfriend, he seems lost, unhappy and as if the light from his eyes has died.  WHY?

Joon Ki  - If you are reading this forum by any chance - don't let others dictate your love  - go from your heart, you will remain happy till the end.  If you compromise for someone, something, or just repaying a debt, it may not workout and you won't be happy in the end.  

Yeah, I hope so.

But my heart still can't denied it about this:

too many actors who are dating fellow celebrities and why JG expression like that because he felt wrong to fooling his fans and want low profile and feeling guilty to his fans about recent leak of photos their dating from dispatch

8 hours ago, nurlayla said:

i wonder why JG doesnt update his IG after his fm? does thing still bad in Korea/else? poor him...:cold_sweat:

JE, u go girl! fighting for ur new album :heart:

Maybe he want low profile with her(JHB) right now or with his agency include Moon Chae Won same agency Namoo Actors to prepare acting in Criminal Minds.

p.s:

Be careful what you wish for, if you want to support this ship you have to prepare to be fail too and make your heart crush.

• Like 7

Hello dear stargazers, 

I've never jumped off from the ship yet, just I couldn't visit the thread due to my hectic life.

Regarding Joongi's ig and weibo updates of ''Hello, my person'' on JHB's bd, I noticed that post since before. But I tried my bad thoughts not to interrupt me, also because he did that photoshoot for Lotte CF on the day before her birthday and the caption also has been his special phrase in MLSHR.

So I hope it's a coincidence while the media and those supporting jhb were exaggerating. Here is his schedule: 

http://leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=schedule_en&year=2016&month=9

He wants low profile or Maybe Not. As an attendee of Thank You Again concert and either based on his letter to fans or the updated slogan on his website, I neither see Joongi loves JHB enough nor planning marriage. His priority is work and to regain fans' love after the controversy. She only looks like the one wanting him badly, and consistently trying to publicize it although lying she doesn't want a public relationship on tv shows or interviews.

I heard she went to KBS Happy Together as a guest, described she was invited before the news broke. Seemed she took the chance (i.e. she might be the one who asked her friends to take and collect photos of their dates for dispatch since the photos were always near her places) to make a topic of her relationship with Joongi to be more widely known. IF TRUE, she's such a sly scheming disgusting being which I've always thought of her.

Really wish Joongi would upset her by anyhow from now on, and could escape from her someday in the very near future, and pursue his true match a.k.a Jieunnie!

Sincerely, my heart was broken into pieces after the saddening news spread. However, seeing your strength to stay on the ship, I get the courage from you. Thank you, chingudeul.. I'm praying the miracles for our JoonU.

• Like 17

19 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I forgot another thing struck me…At the cake time why JG looks as something was broken in him, barely he managed to draw up a smile through his tears ... He ought to smile of joy  and emotion,  it was the time to celebrate his birthday , most of his  fans were beside him, he will play in a good big-budget drama,  he has the woman who loves beside him and a whole world knows…he looks like a man fulfilled from all points of view, and still he cried  like a sad baby at his birthday celebration… I've seen his  teary eyes at the end of FM in Hong Kong but there  were tears of happiness, he  had a  broad smile and his eyes shines.

….and the fact that he has not updated  his IG after FM, as usual, sharing his  emotions with his fans saying a lot ... something has changed ... he still have not found feeling resources to return to what he was before… Why not  his sentimental and professional fulfillment makes him to get over it. .. why not give him enough strength to compensate all those blows receive …I wonder…

We don't know what happen in RL maybe something changed too and the fact that he still might feel guilty about some things. That's why we could only pray for him to make good decisions from now on :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, nurlayla said:

i wonder why JG doesnt update his IG after his fm? does thing still bad in Korea/else? poor him...:cold_sweat:

JE, u go girl! fighting for ur new album :heart:

I have a feeling he will update when its time for his CM promotions or pictorials. For now with all what happened he'll remain silent, and let je shine hehe

• Like 8

10 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

First time posting here, even though I have been a lurker since Scarlet Heart ended.

I feel that this GF-BF thing with Joon ki - is it the hand of their acting company?  I was watching 'The liar and his lover' and the company in which the singer / actor work, was meddling in the love life of the singer.  Is Joonki trying to do this for the company sake?

When I saw the SAF awards and saw both of them being so free and careless, it did not give me a feeling it was staged.  They were themselves.  Other couples behaved decently.  Both IU and JK behaved like a couple who were about to get married.  They were smitten with each other.  He was all smiles even when he was doing Resident Evil.  He showed angelwings coming from hong kong airport.  

Now that he has announced a girlfriend, he seems lost, unhappy and as if the light from his eyes has died.  WHY?

Joon Ki  - If you are reading this forum by any chance - don't let others dictate your love  - go from your heart, you will remain happy till the end.  If you compromise for someone, something, or just repaying a debt, it may not workout and you won't be happy in the end.  

Yes, indeed ... the sparkles of his eyes is gone..

I thought who would have won if  his relationship  is disclosed and I think agency have nothing to gain…Agency  takes a percentage of his income and this scandal affect  negatively his career and his income,

In his interview given in Singapore he said  is hard to decide…maybe it was ,,helped” to decide it…..

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

Yes, indeed ... the sparkles of his eyes is gone..

I thought who would have won if  his relationship  is disclosed and I think agency have nothing to gain…Agency  takes a percentage of his income and this scandal affect  negatively his career and his income,

In his interview given in Singapore he said  is hard to decide…maybe it was ,,helped” to decide it…..

It is always better to take everyone's input and just weigh it in what to you need and want in life.  I hope LJK realizes it.  When I was young, I chose something to please a family member and have paid a heavy price because of it.  So, I hope he take a good look at himself and just like you cannot hide a cough, you cannot hide love.  Your entire body, walks it differently when you are in love.  So, I was tripped when they announced that he has been dating for 2 years and wondering how his so called gf would be ok with him flirting and showing skin ship with IU.  With her, he is happy, funny, and so in love.  With the other person, he is just like a business partner being with her.  We have not seen him being silly and happy with her.  Maybe he does that in private.  But it does not show on his face.

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

It is always better to take everyone's input and just weigh it in what to you need and want in life.  I hope LJK realizes it.  When I was young, I chose something to please a family member and have paid a heavy price because of it.  So, I hope he take a good look at himself and just like you cannot hide a cough, you cannot hide love.  Your entire body, walks it differently when you are in love.  So, I was tripped when they announced that he has been dating for 2 years and wondering how his so called gf would be ok with him flirting and showing skin ship with IU.  With her, he is happy, funny, and so in love.  With the other person, he is just like a business partner being with her.  We have not seen him being silly and happy with her.  Maybe he does that in private.  But it does not show on his face.

Maybe he explained  JHB  that he could not detach from the role … in Taiwan he said he dreamed of So Soo couple  .. At  SAF when he spoke about  their drinking meetings he said to  IU Hae Soo again…. any explanation would be given to JHB  that does not fit with a man in love …However he seems to have with  JHB a problematic relationship.

• Like 9

It's the day for Queen Jieun's comeback with her new album and to promote on music shows!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's Palette album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's eye smiles to return. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Much delayed welcome to our new ship mates @angelwingssf and @loljk17

• Like 19

21 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

We don't know what happen in RL maybe something changed too and the fact that he still might feel guilty about some things. That's why we could only pray for him to make good decisions from now on :)

I have some thought with you. But this still blurry for me, as before i expected he would say something more to explain in his fm instead just said "sorry and thank you" as continue from his apologize letter. Even some of his fans said no need for him to apologize, but when it comes to deep emotion that he felt something guilty, it will more sincere if people say their apologize or any words directly to person who care for you, it's hard to say because you're afraid/nervous, but it will more relieved if you already said it and you won't to be shy to update IG again. But is it possible if Joon Gi actually cry because he is the victim? I also hope for that, and time will answer me...

I also agree as @JGiGrande said If only it's true...i really wish Joongi could escape from that woman and pursue his true match Jieun, we still need praying the miracles for our JoonU. For myself opinion, i don't like that woman, so scary... and as Stargazers, there's only Joon Gi and Ji Eun. 

Now i'm so excited for Ji Eun today, she's the woman i can see so bright and shining now! 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

I have some thought with you. But this still blurry for me, as before i expected he would say something more to explain in his fm instead just said "sorry and thank you" as continue from his apologize letter. Even some of his fans said no need for him to apologize, but when it comes to deep emotion that he felt something guilty, it will more sincere if people say their apologize or any words directly to person who care for you, it's hard to say because you're afraid/nervous, but it will more relieved if you already said it and you won't to be shy to update IG again. But is it possible if Joon Gi actually cry because he is the victim? I also hope for that, and time will answer me...

I also agree as @JGiGrande said If only it's true...i really wish Joongi could escape from that woman and pursue his true match Jieun, we still need praying the miracles for our JoonU. For myself opinion, i don't like that woman, so scary... and as Stargazers, there's only Joon Gi and Ji Eun. 

Now i'm so excited for Ji Eun today, she's the woman i can see so bright and shining now! 

Dear, it didn't seem he cried as he felt guilty. The fanmade (here with trans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrYsUv-YrJ0&feature=youtu.be ) mv screened at the fanmeet before birthday wishing session was too well made that he and we all fans were totally moved. As he's showered by our unconditional love and support which haven't left him after this difficult time, he couldn't hold back his tears. When he cried, many fans cried along with him also yelling him euljima.. euljima.. I myself tried hard to hold back my tears. That moment became one of the precious memories along our fan journey.

He said he isn't depressed from the controversy, just feel sorry towards his fans. To me, he did good choice only responsing this matter from the fanpage. I'm not sure about most other fans' feelings, however, I really didn't have strength to hear anything live regarding his relationship with JHB at the concert. Maybe he took considerations for such fans like me, he told us he won't say anything more because he want us to enjoy the fullest at the concert. I think there are many his fans who only support him but not her. Likely many Korean fans also disappointed of him in a relationship with her, they aren't fond of her and also worrying of potential negative impact on his career due to her.

Joongi seems quite naive when it comes to dating thing. He's only talented at work, lol. Maybe that's why he couldn't have secured last-long relationships with the normal girls before. But with this woman, she approached him well, then even to his sister. Now he still seems questionable to his feelings yet he's like being trapped.. I feel sad for him. Such a good person like him doesn't deserve a manipulative woman. All the best to your work and life, Joongi! Things I can do now is praying for his success, also of Jieun and chanting for the BBJX curse ♡

• Like 20

Q. Congratulations on your comeback. Tell me about your new album "Palette".
IU: The title means my new album contains a variety of colors. When I was young, I liked a palette better than a painting. A palette is a drawing tool, but I thought a palette itself can be a work of art. As it's my first album in a long time, I wanted to show my own palette to you.

Q. As a music producer, you took part in writing all the tracks of your new album.
IU: Yeah, all the tracks contain my own stories. There is no fiction, and the lyrics are from my diary.

Q. So, what's your goal as a singer?
IU: As there are so many people who know me, I feel responsible. I want to be a singer who can talk about my thoughts instead of just making sounds. 

Full interview here: http://www.kpopbehind.com/2017/04/iu-talks-about-her-collaboration-with.html

** Criminal Minds first shooting tomorrow, April 22!! it'll air in July, 11PM timeslot on TVN.... :) 

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20170421n15357

Wishing All the Best for these two!! 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

Dear, it didn't seem he cried as he felt guilty. The fanmade (here with trans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrYsUv-YrJ0&feature=youtu.be ) mv screened at the fanmeet before birthday wishing session was too well made that he and we all fans were totally moved. As he's showered by our unconditional love and support which haven't left him after this difficult time, he couldn't hold back his tears. When he cried, many fans cried along with him also yelling him euljima.. euljima.. I myself tried hard to hold back my tears. That moment became one of the precious memories along our fan journey.

He said he isn't depressed from the controversy, just feel sorry towards his fans. To me, he did good choice only responsing this matter from the fanpage. I'm not sure about most other fans' feelings, however, I really didn't have strength to hear anything live regarding his relationship with JHB at the concert. Maybe he took considerations for such fans like me, he told us he won't say anything more because he want us to enjoy the fullest at the concert. I think there are many his fans who only support him but not her. Likely many Korean fans also disappointed of him in a relationship with her, they aren't fond of her and also worrying of potential negative impact on his career due to her.

Joongi seems quite naive when it comes to dating thing. He's only talented at work, lol. Maybe that's why he couldn't have secured last-long relationships with the normal girls before. But with this woman, she approached him well, then even to his sister. Now he still seems questionable to his feelings yet he's like being trapped.. I feel sad for him. Such a good person like him doesn't deserve a manipulative woman. All the best to your work and life, Joongi! Things I can do now is praying for his success, also of Jieun and chanting for the BBJX curse ♡

It seemed like that and to me. I only support him but not the entire relationship thing haha.. Good thing there was a surprise video it sure touched him in his time where he's not sure how he will make up with his fans.

And palette is out! Hope it would cheer up jg haha

• Like 14