[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@akinahana89 oh captain  :bawling: I'm so emotional and relieved from your post that I literally burst into tears. I feel like I'm just out of my teen years this past week. I'm so so so happy that you're our captain, while standing strong against the storm, you guide your passengers. Thank you so much!

So many times I wanted to post something, in our thread or on IG, so many times that had even written a full paragraph but had quickly erased all of it cause it seemed in vain and helpless. Have read a lot of comments and almost all of them broke my heart. Have been watching TBDW to divert my mind from the present joongi and to forget how things are going against his favour and how people shamelessly disrespect him and even jhb (though tbh she isn't my top favourite. and I don't mean the posts here)

I realised despite the fact that I am a hardcore fan of him, I was being drawn to the other side and realised how scary can social media be to even shackle my faith. I can see why suddenly so many people turned on him. I guess it's human's nature to join the side with more people, even if he doesn't really have a solid reason for it. (Haha, funny how the dating news and what followed after taught me so many things.) What I mean is that a few number of people have reasons for their disappointment and the rest just follow those steps because they seem to be the majority. This is what I get from the comments.

But then I read your post and it gave me soooo much relief. It was like an anti-fog to clear our vision by pointing out what is really important. I might as well thank you once again for the time and effort you put on your analysis. Although I think it was convenient not to share deeper feelings for her. I for myself wouldn't like that, specially that the subject of the letter was "apology to fans". 

Since the domain of his fandom is wider than any other k-celeb hence their social etiquette are varied, we can't really say what he did wrong or right. But as for me, the only thing I can't answer is his behaviour towards JE. And as so many of our fellow shippers said, love is complicated. Only time can tell us what had really happened and what this contrariety means. 

At first, I only shipped SoSoo in ML and didn't really like the idea of shipping actors in real life (in general). But I became a shipper at a time when I was so interested in the beautiful entanglement of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi's destiny which led to their marriage. So the first thing I have faith in is BBJX spell. And as long as they're living, there's hope. (Yes, even marriage can't be a blockade to their fate, though shipping them while one of them is married is hard and even wrong, but there's always the chance of divorce.) So I'm in this with you captain, and fellow shippers. Though I might take a leave for less than 3 months, but my hopes are with this ship and I desperately wish by the time I come back, the ship will have passed the stormy seas and sails under bright clean sky with double rainbows. :heart:

1 hour ago, loljk17 said:

I am an European citizen and never understand why Korean celebrities had to apologise for having  a love relationship .. It's normal for a mature man to have a healthy love life . If he would not have then he would have been suspicious.

It's not just the K-Ent industry. Celebrities and idols have to be perceived as "available" in order for fans to buy into the illusion that fans could one day hang out or date a celebrity or idol. The only difference is that in the K-Ent industry this illusion is applied broadly: from trainees to veterans. In Hollywood it usually just applies to young celebrities or any celebrity with a young fanbase. No one will blink an eye if Britney gets married again but back when she was younger, her and Justin had to keep their relationship a secret so as not to freak out the fans.

• Like 20

18 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Anyway, I choose to follow my heart. I will take a risk. It's my first ship after all. I won't give up easily. I'll be persistent of it. I'll bet my heart. Would it be flying on the sky or fall down, crushed into pieces on the ground. I'll make sure to prepare my heart to the worst scenarios. Even if it crushed, I can't and won't blame anyone, it's my decision after all to break my own heart.

Slipped away from rl n found the letter released. After backread all posts (or confession?lol),i choose to follow my heart too. Really fine with it now. No regrets.A bet doesn't sound bad :-) grateful to be part of u n many thanks to captain @akinahana89

• Like 21

5 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Thank you!

I am an European citizen and never understand why Korean celebrities had to apologise for having  a love relationship .. It's normal for a mature man to have a healthy love life . If he would not have then he would have been suspicious.

Referring to the letter, I think he searched hard  his  words  that  do not stick out too much on  his girlfriend  to hurt even more his fans.

However, I don't think their relationship is strength enough.... a woman in  love does not go at the end of the world for three weeks  far away from her lover , especially since she knows that her boyfriend suffers from loneliness,  a woman in love can't stand a day without see her lover... even if you're a lover of journeys you want to share the joy with your loved one, wait until you can go together…on the other hand, a man in love don’t look super happy like  junki, in a state of bliss, at the arm of another woman…

i like! lol

• Like 14

11 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Thank you!

Referring to the letter, I think he searched hard  his  words  that  do not stick out too much on  his girlfriend  to hurt even more his fans.

However, I don't think their relationship is strength enough.... a woman in  love does not go at the end of the world for three weeks  far away from her lover , especially since she knows that her boyfriend suffers from loneliness,  a woman in love can't stand a day without see her lover... even if you're a lover of journeys you want to share the joy with your loved one, wait until you can go together…on the other hand, a man in love don’t look super happy like  junki, in a state of bliss, at the arm of another woman…

I agree with this.. For the most part its not the relationship with her but rather the attitude as you mentioned that became an issue.. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, eunki said:

@krysyuy I have no doubts that JG is a good person and respect him and think he is wonderful sunbae) but about love line.. because indeed we don't know what was happening it's so difficult to understand because facts don't match well with situation.. I found that JHB is a close friend of Seo Hyun Jin- and that means that JG was lovey dovey right in front of his gf friend, remember she stood right beside in couple award :blink:  I'm scratching my head 

LOL..To travel together for  a long vacation they must be a good friend and share a lot about their own relationship. It's weird to behave like that unless hyun Jin don't know anything about JHB and jg.Imagine if Lee min ho was lovey dovey towards his costar and IU stand beside them.(bae Suzy is IU bff). It's must uncomfortable to see even if just for fan service lol.

• Like 18

@eunki I don't follow JHB so it comes as a shocker that SHJ and her are friends. This makes me scratch my head even more at the nomu arumdawon comment made on stage with her. Made me want to look up her reaction to JoonU's interaction but I choose to #stopanalyzingthepastandmoveon.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

@eunki I don't follow JHB so it comes as a shocker that SHJ and her are friends. This makes me scratch my head even more at the nomu arumdawon comment made on stage with her. Made me want to look up her reaction to JoonU's interaction but I choose to #stopanalyzingthepastandmoveon.

Im tempted too to see again but then just stopped since i won't be able to move on when he already said sorry haha

Hope good news will come very soon after holy week.. Oh and iu album release is next friday! Yehey!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

She looks great. :heart:

She does! What does her shirt say? Rabbit Love? Rabbi Love? Maybe she just celebrated Jewish Passover and came from her Seder dinner. 

P.S. Chag Sameach to anyone who celebrated. (Husband is Jewish)

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

She does! What does her shirt say? Rabbit Love? Rabbi Love? Maybe she just celebrated Jewish Passover and came from her Seder dinner. 

P.S. Chag Sameach to anyone who celebrated. (Husband is Jewish)

Looks like it's "rabbitti love", lol.

• Like 19