[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

45 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

I'm with you on this ship captain @akinahana89. I silently lurked my only other OTP never creating an account or signing on. I just supported silently. It was this ship that told me there was something I felt strongly different about.  Has LJG ever addressed a public written or verbal announcement about something regarding this nature?  Did he back in 2014/15 when there was suspected claims between he and JHB? I'm not really expecting him to say anything especially at his fanmeet just because he will probably perform it like he has been with little Q & A . I posted more of my view in spoiler...kind of long so feel free to skip it or read...some points refer to my last post...

Hide contents

With all my conviction I believe stargazers discoveries were right...too many experienced detectives here and what has been uncovered is too strong to deny. Perhaps this could also be why Dispatch did or was told to do when they did...release old photos to quiet down all the pairing of JG/JE. As I mentioned before, Dispatch also function on favoritism towards celebrities. Not sure if Namoo or Loen have an inside connection or lack of with Dispatch like other agencies.  I'm not disputing there isn't something with JHB/JG, but the timing is too weird. As I and others have mentioned JG didn't choose to announce anything. Dispatch did it and I'm more suspicious of why they did it and for whom? Yes, I agree with others the photos are so obvious not lovers' photos but could just be friends, so what card are they holding? Are they that vindictive that they wanted to take JG down? That too is what is so scary. What are they threatening JG with? I doubt very much that JG wants to negatively effect JE's album debut. It is obvious he has a lot of care and support for her. He too has a sellout fanmeet and the CM upcoming drama but even with that, I believe he would put JE above himself. There is just such a strong whirl of JG/JE then WS/HS in JE's 'Through the Night' release, JG/PMY and MEC, etc. All so close together to date. I know others feel this suspicion too.  I also kept reading how LJG would let his fans know if he accepted a role.  I haven't read anywhere that he made such a personal statement to his fans. Perhaps in light of all this 'dating' press he has chose not to? Hmmm, and for Dispatch to release one day before a published confirmation of CM. Then the triggered cancellation of the spcl MEC episode within a day and then again a day or so from another song release from JE...why is everything days apart with JG/JE? I pointed out something similar to this before with the date of JE's song release, JG FM ticket sales, then MEC broadcast. Some others posted how JG's fm and birthday are so close to JE's album release. Always days apart...why???? Way too suspicious and it is bothersome. Earlier in his career JG would write letters directly to his fans.  I suppose that was what I thought it was meant when said he would let his fans be the first to know about his next project. Since that did not occur I have little confidence he will write anything about his dating.  IF he announces a wedding, then and only then will that change my thinking. IF there is no such announcement, I can't help but think there has been some kind of sacrifice being made by someone if not two star-cross lovers. Who knows...I could just be reading too much into this cause I'm feeling there is a cover up. I guess there is also the possibility that JG made some mistakes either by poor advisement/judgement or lack of experience with romance with his actions. UGH! Time will tell. If I had to delulu it would be JG/HB are giving it the old college try in their relationship while the affection between JG/JE are being given time to take a step back...realization may occur after the finished broadcast of CM.  Then he will probably get shipped with his co-star from that drama...then it will take attention off all that is currently happening. Perhaps at that point the true feelings, to my hopes will surface with JoonU. Like I said, it is my delulu. This will take time, luck and patience on stargazers.

I just don't see JE's Uaenas sensing she has been different with her behavior and at her concert with JG (hug and giggles) to be wrong. Then there's all of JG's affections towards her and even their co-stars stares and giddiness at SAF rooting for them to all be delusional. I also want to believe that there is an injustice being done to JG about his expressing any of his feels on relationships. Again, unless he was given poor PR advice.<_< Wow! This in itself could be a drama...script writers are you reading??? LOL 

I'm staying aboard. This ship's compass is a little off course due to stormy weather. We are currently swept up in a swirling whirlpool, but Captain, please keep it steady until calmer waters and lets hope our OTP will sail us forward again. 

Loved every single one of your point chingu! I'm with you!

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

I'm with you on this ship captain @akinahana89. I silently lurked my only other OTP never creating an account or signing on. I just supported silently. It was this ship that told me there was something I felt strongly different about.  Has LJG ever addressed a public written or verbal announcement about something regarding this nature?  Did he back in 2014/15 when there was suspected claims between he and JHB? I'm not really expecting him to say anything especially at his fanmeet just because he will probably perform it like he has been with little Q & A . I posted more of my view in spoiler...kind of long so feel free to skip it or read...some points refer to my last post...

Hide contents

With all my conviction I believe stargazers discoveries were right...too many experienced detectives here and what has been uncovered is too strong to deny. Perhaps this could also be why Dispatch did or was told to do when they did...release old photos to quiet down all the pairing of JG/JE. As I mentioned before, Dispatch also function on favoritism towards celebrities. Not sure if Namoo or Loen have an inside connection or lack of with Dispatch like other agencies.  I'm not disputing there isn't something with JHB/JG, but the timing is too weird. As I and others have mentioned JG didn't choose to announce anything. Dispatch did it and I'm more suspicious of why they did it and for whom? Yes, I agree with others the photos are so obvious not lovers' photos but could just be friends, so what card are they holding? Are they that vindictive that they wanted to take JG down? That too is what is so scary. What are they threatening JG with? I doubt very much that JG wants to negatively effect JE's album debut. It is obvious he has a lot of care and support for her. He too has a sellout fanmeet and the CM upcoming drama but even with that, I believe he would put JE above himself. There is just such a strong whirl of JG/JE then WS/HS in JE's 'Through the Night' release, JG/PMY and MEC, etc. All so close together to date. I know others feel this suspicion too.  I also kept reading how LJG would let his fans know if he accepted a role.  I haven't read anywhere that he made such a personal statement to his fans. Perhaps in light of all this 'dating' press he has chose not to? Hmmm, and for Dispatch to release one day before a published confirmation of CM. Then the triggered cancellation of the spcl MEC episode within a day and then again a day or so from another song release from JE...why is everything days apart with JG/JE? I pointed out something similar to this before with the date of JE's song release, JG FM ticket sales, then MEC broadcast. Some others posted how JG's fm and birthday are so close to JE's album release. Always days apart...why???? Way too suspicious and it is bothersome. Earlier in his career JG would write letters directly to his fans.  I suppose that was what I thought it was meant when said he would let his fans be the first to know about his next project. Since that did not occur I have little confidence he will write anything about his dating.  IF he announces a wedding, then and only then will that change my thinking. IF there is no such announcement, I can't help but think there has been some kind of sacrifice being made by someone if not two star-cross lovers. Who knows...I could just be reading too much into this cause I'm feeling there is a cover up. I guess there is also the possibility that JG made some mistakes either by poor advisement/judgement or lack of experience with romance with his actions. UGH! Time will tell. If I had to delulu it would be JG/HB are giving it the old college try in their relationship while the affection between JG/JE are being given time to take a step back...realization may occur after the finished broadcast of CM.  Then he will probably get shipped with his co-star from that drama...then it will take attention off all that is currently happening. Perhaps at that point the true feelings, to my hopes will surface with JoonU. Like I said, it is my delulu. This will take time, luck and patience on stargazers.

I just don't see JE's Uaenas sensing she has been different with her behavior and at her concert with JG (hug and giggles) to be wrong. Then there's all of JG's affections towards her and even their co-stars stares and giddiness at SAF rooting for them to all be delusional. I also want to believe that there is an injustice being done to JG about his expressing any of his feels on relationships. Again, unless he was given poor PR advice.<_< Wow! This in itself could be a drama...script writers are you reading??? LOL 

I'm staying aboard. This ship's compass is a little off course due to stormy weather. We are currently swept up in a swirling whirlpool, but Captain, please keep it steady until calmer waters and lets hope our OTP will sail us forward again. 

Oh my Dear!! If you knew about my crazy theories being displayed in my brain last nite.. there s  a lot for fanfictional purposes! 

So go to the spoiler :wink:

Spoiler

What you are setting in your post it crossed my mind too. But the only piece not making any sense is JHB. Why she 'd agreed to be involved in something like that. It s not that I know her, but still

another thing that is, at least, suspicious is his recent contract renewal, cause I read many fans was upset about that. I don t know why but it seems they didn't treat him well in the past

Also it came public recently there are some abusive practices against some artist by their own agencies... ( I really hope isn't just the case). But as you pointed out, there are so many loose ends

I have another ones, but maybe is better discuss on PM

Cheers to everyone!

• Like 15

@sscllccrazy, I've loved your recent posts, and feel compelled to add my two cents to your theory:

Spoiler

A few words immediately come to mind, when faced with this sudden expose: blackmail...amateurish timing...crime of passion.

Dispatch, in my estimation, is a tool, no more than a sledgehammer. I don't think they had the photos all this time. I believe Dispatch was given the photos by someone who had been hoarding them for months or years, looking for a way in which to maximally leverage the pictures and manipulate LJG. In a moment of anger, this same person or persons attempted to hurt LJG, instead. Why do I think so? Because the timing is so strange. It is neither here nor there. It has no long-term strategy behind it. It came just as MEC was ending, to rave reviews, and before a fan meeting and the Criminal Minds announcement. Frankly, with IU's upcoming album release and LJG's new drama, this news will soon be subsumed and forgotten by all but a few (relatively speaking) fans. A more sophisticated attack would have occurred at a time with fewer distractions on the horizon and in a series of barrages. This bombshell has nothing linked to it or supporting it. Once deflected, nothing appears to be lined up to replace it.

These suppositions are purely my own and based solely on the air of malice that I believe has accompanied the leaked report and photos.

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Oh my Dear!! If you knew about my crazy theories being displayed in my brain last nite.. there s  a lot for fanfictional purposes! 

Hide contents

What you are setting in your post it crossed my mind too. But the only piece not making any sense is JHB. Why she 'd agreed to be involved in something like that. It s not that I know her, but still

another thing that is, at least, suspicious is his recent contract renewal, cause I read many fans was upset about that. I don t know why but it seems they didn't treat him well in the past

Also it came public recently there are some abusive practices against some artist by their own agencies... ( I really hope isn't just the case). But as you pointed out, there are so many loose ends

Cheers to everyone!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot to bring that up too chingu-ya!  The Namoo renewal also being announced a day or so before Dispatch...That is really suspicious.

Spoiler

I did think about JHB...I too wondered. Love will make us do or try some crazy things OR somehow she got taken in by whatever is happening too?  Maybe by career threat or something (my delulu again) Wow this has drama written all over it LOL! It is a factor that doesn't seem to fit...sadly I agree.  I have no doubt JHB is a lovely person too.  

• Like 15

I'm feeling better today ,ok I'm still want to be in this lovely ship.For first time I agreed with the NB article on why JG was being criticized for being lied and involved in MEC while dating JHB in real life..He definitely should come clean with his actions to get people trust again:(.

This situation was similar to WGM few years back..Oh Yeon SEO who was paired with MBLAQ Lee joon being caught having secret date with Lee jang woo.Their WGM stint was cancelled (after few episodes being aired)It makes the situation awkward and Lee joon look like an idiot if he still try to act lovey dovey with OHS(off course the show was a fake marriage).

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot to bring that up too chingu-ya!  The Namoo renewal also being announced a day or so before Dispatch...That is really suspicious.

I did think about JHB...I too wondered. Love will make us do or try some crazy things OR somehow she got taken in by whatever is happening too?  Maybe by career threat or something (my delulu again) Wow this has drama written all over it LOL! It is a factor that doesn't seem to fit...sadly I agree.  I have no doubt JHB is a lovely person too.  

A couple of us were saying that this is MLSHR season two!! We've got starcrossed lovers, a jealous rival, secret alliances, blackmail, betrayal, sacrifice, and scapegoats. Honestly, if this is publicity for season two, I will give a slow-clap to whichever marketing genius came up with this.

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cheers to everyone!

Don't laugh...I'm new to this and an ahjumma...how do you PM?:cry:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

Don't laugh...I'm new to this and an ahjumma...how do you PM?:cry:

I m actually an ahjumma too! But I call myself Noona! :lol:

if you want to send a PM just click in the name user and go the profile s user and choose private message :wink:

• Like 9

I have a deadline tomorrow, and because of the news, here I am still on the net, finding more information and insights.... I even went on LJG's thread to see what his fans are saying. I even browsed and tempted to watch Joseon Gunman and/or BTS to see his chemistry with JHB just to confirm the old rumors. How am I going to finish my work before deadline?? How..............

I want to be happy for him because I like him/JE separately, but I still can't feel happy now... maybe in a few days time... then I will still ship JoonU lightly until one of them got married...

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have a deadline tomorrow, and because of the news, here I am still on the net, finding more information and insights.... I even went on LJG's thread to see what his fans are saying. I even browsed and tempted to watch Joseon Gunman and/or BTS to see his chemistry with JHB just to confirm the old rumors. How am I going to finish my work before deadline?? How..............

I want to be happy for him because I like him/JE separately, but I still can't feel happy now... maybe in a few days time... then I will still ship JoonU lightly until one of them got married...

Here we are..unable to move on, I m really glad I m not the only one..We re a bunch of insane ppl here!:D

• Like 22

48 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Click here for all the Soompi basics.

33 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I m actually an ahjumma too! But I call myself Noona! :lol:

if you want to send a PM just click in the name user and go the profile s user and choose private message :wink:

Thank you @Siracusa and @latinoona for your help...who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? LOL I appreciate it.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

I agree with everything you said in the spoiler.

And I am fully ready to fight against the current and take our ship home! I have not wavered and will NOT waver even with this confirmed news. I will go down with this ship, but this ship is strong. We might have scraped by a small iceberg or something, but the hole has been patched and onward we sail~

Thank you to those continuing to place your trust and faith in this Stargazer ship and for staying onboard! :heart:

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

I agree with everything you said in the spoiler.

And I am fully ready to fight against the current and take our ship home! I have not wavered and will NOT waver even with this confirmed news. I will go down with this ship, but this ship is strong. We might have scraped by a small iceberg or something, but the hole has been patched and onward we sail~

Thank you to those continuing to place your trust and faith in this Stargazer ship and for staying onboard! :heart:

I became a silent lurker after SAF but I'm staying on this ship captain! all the theory of conspiracy I've read is plausible but if it's really true that they're together right now, I'll wait. I'm still holding on all the interactions our JoonU have since the start of MLSHR up to present. I am not leaving this ship until I heard the news of marriage! I will sink with this ship if it does!

Much love here from the Philippines. MLSHR is currently airing with lots of hearts trending on twitter~♥♥♥♥

• Like 19

I am staying.... n no one can  pull me out  from this ship, sorry to be such a late poster.... I was in shock  for  these past few days, because I dont see it coming. There's more story behind all these, n I am not giving up JoonU. I still believe in what I seen...

• Like 19