[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

saw this elsewhere without clear credit, said to be a delete bts picture from staff's ig(or used to be a spoiler pic?) , is it a real one? i never saw this before. 

if true, the firefly scene and the lyrics....well...

nite nite to all stargazers~ with uri queen's new song,"좋은 꿈 이길 바라요"XDDD

htthhttps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpgttps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpgps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpg

• Like 22

10 hours ago, samtrocino said:

We've been requesting, bugging SBS to give us MLSHR Season 2 but apparently they did not heed our pleas. They even didn't show the meeting of Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin and maybe Wang So in the museum but like as we expected from our OTP, they are giving us hints that in this day, in this time. Wang So and Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin met and found each other. They are saying that their love transcends time and space. But is it really their characters who pursue their LOVE today, in the 21st century that we are seeing right now? Or is it the love of LJG and LJE/IU are we witnessing right now? What do you think?:wink::D

id like to think both hahaha.. because filming this tragic love story made them closer.. hahaha..

as i watched the mv, i saw the pin and i was like, its confirmed, its mlshr inspired hahahaha..

6 hours ago, nurlayla said:

the hairpin...gosh :heart:

its really MLSHR feels *delululalala

omona...ottoke :o

yes, when i saw the hairpin, thats my reaction...

im so happy its 99% mlshr continuation hahahaha

• Like 23

I´m so happy IU got such a great response with this new release!  Cheers to our beautiful queen!

Now I can say properly that nobody can get over of MLSHR. Not the co stars, nor us

Now if our King update his IG giving some clue related to Jieun´s song, I can die happy:tongue:

• Like 24

5 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

:) Yes, she did...and I love her lyrics. The song is beautiful and it really has the Moon Lover vibes. I am still replaying. 

---------

Wow Hae Soo's hairpin...people have eagle eyes! :o

i think its a different hairpin??? but still the hairpin was not in the preview so i was really startled that they had that scene, it confirms that they indeed made a mlshr inspired mv, her being hs all over again and the pain / regret / missing ws...

im so happy to learn that iu was the one who did the lyrics, it goes to show that it was a personal message??? hmmm...

please iu post on ig so we could see again your interaction with a close colleague.. hahaha

• Like 20

Spoiler
4 hours ago, bitofmadness said:

010_a94e93a1-8b04-40fe-a437-3313e1de6b00

This night that day’s firefly

I will send to your window

It’s me telling you I love you

044_3e6019f3-6bd3-4a6e-9b61-261c8281abf3

I think of the first time our lips met

So I can close my eyes at any time

And go to the furthest I can go

004_3a58f645-4973-4e1d-bccb-5e4f062b8508

Like writings over sand

Where the waves stayed awhile

I think you’ll disappear far away

Hide contents

007_7ae00d51-91bd-4668-935c-84da36fcae8a

I miss you I miss you

Right here from my heart

I can’t take out all that I want to say

That I love you

Hide contents

030_871f48d8-df54-490a-bbff-fbe226f7b4d5

How did I

Receive something as lucky as you

If we were together now

How good would it be

Gif credit: http://starberrykoko.com/

oooohhh, the gifs kills me... its soooooo romantic...

• Like 20

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

this scene where she was singing in a microphone attached something, i was reminded those love confession made in tape recorders back then??? hahaha

this is romantic yet somehow lonely,, the first time i listened to it my heart breaks for her..

• Like 18

3 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

saw this elsewhere without clear credit, said to be a delete bts picture from staff's ig(or used to be a spoiler pic?) , is it a real one? i never saw this before. 

if true, the firefly scene and the lyrics....well...

nite nite to all stargazers~ with uri queen's new song,"좋은 꿈 이길 바라요"XDDD

htthhttps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpgttps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpgps://i.imgur.com/2he6bRB.jpg

I remember this picture early last year. Was supposed to be something related to Moon Lovers. 

--------

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Link: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.be/2017/03/on-charts-ius-night-letter.html?m=1

Even NB, known as anti-IU, posted an article full of positive comments.JE is being praised everywhere:)

LOL...that was so unexpected from NB. So unexpected.  

• Like 16

I'm late...THANK YOU everyone for all the wonderful crumb reveals!!! IU's Through the Night...Wow, Wow and WOW!!!! It is nothing short of mesmerizing. From her beautiful vocals, to romantic lyrics (revealing message to someone kkkk) to the nostalgically filmed MV. Talk about a "HOME RUN". No surprise that it hit #1! When I sign on I like to begin where I signed off, the pages jumped so I read from one post to another (killed my like button)...sorry, too many of you to mention but you all know who you are and everyone had exciting insightful reveals.  It was like opening one gift after another as I was back reading through all of your discoveries. The moment the MV played and I saw the star mobile as her opening, I knew it was going to lead to some crumbs for our OTP. All you shippers found crumbs that gave me the chills. The Clock...anyone have insights on the time? The time doesn't change??? Maybe that could be a special moment for JoonU that only they know about kkkkk my delulu :rolleyes: Thank you everyone it was exciting to experience this moment with all of you. 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, latinoona said:

I´m so happy IU got such a great response with this new release!  Cheers to our beautiful queen!

Now I can say properly that nobody can get over of MLSHR. Not the co stars, nor us

Now if our King update his IG giving some clue related to Jieun´s song, I can die happy:tongue:

chinggu..we can die happily together.

oh wait..we should stay alive to witness their love story yeay!

OPPA, PALLI! GET YOUR GIRL... *or she already yours now lalalalala :blush:

• Like 15