[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

This is Ji Eun's bff's Kang Hanna's latest post. The 2014 movie 'Her' and its OST 'the Moon Song'. And coincidentally *yes, this word is officially the word of the year for me! thanks, Ji Mong!*, the reality show in which Joon Gi is starring now, 'My Ear's Candy' was said to be based on this movie *check this link* as the PD was inspired by the movie. And the 'Moon Song'... 'Moon' ...'Song'... arghhhh...what else can I say about the connection to JoonU lol... Hanna-ya, did you know something important that we don't know? do you want to tell us something as well? lol...or maybe it's just her random post or personal post *sigh* *sulk*

Really, JoonU + Coincidences = me going crazy with over-analyzing :blink:

This is even crazier than doing data analysis for a Ph.D dissertation. Grhhhhh.

Neat! I didn't know that MEC was inspired by Her. That was such an excellent movie. I really thought Scarlett Johansson should've received an Oscar nomination for her voiceover work.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your the subject of your Ph.D thesis? Or if you don't want to divulge, what area? Science? Humanities? Engineering?

I wonder what our Peter and Lilly are up to day. Just as a heads up, I'm going to refer to our OTP as Peter and Lilly for at least a week.

• Like 17

i might be having too much delulu, but looking at JE' last line on her msg "till the day we meet again, everyone please take care of urself" that sound so much like JG. ok that just another coincidence or similarities ?! thats fine I am getting use to it :D 

Spoiler

• Like 21

Waaaahhh I so love our OTP. And I'm loving how our ship is coming alive again. I can't wait to hear Lily's new song. I expect we will all take out our FBI skills to uncover precious precious crumbs because as Jimong said, There's no such thing as coincidence. Hwaiting Lily-shi!!!

@nsyavita Omo, what's with the "let's meet again" coincidence with these two? Can we expect an FM guesting Korean version? I'll not let my hopes up I'll not let my hopes up! Please say it is so!!!

• Like 17

Hi chingus..since we are talking about the movie 'Her' which I absolutely love and coincidences..I remembered that JE recommended this movie to her fans back in 2014. Dig up some files for this...here we go...lol.

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/94719338967/fancafe-140813-iu-replies-to-fans-comments

more than 2 yrs later..we are talking about it and now it relates to MEC? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES..good night stargazers and may the BBJX miracle do come true.

• Like 17

Anyeong and good morning from my side of the world ^^ 

Just want to drop by, it has been long since last time I commented here. I am still lurking around tho, just that so much thing i have to work on in real life.

@akinahana89 love the flower! it was a random talk hahaha but nothing is coincidence. and the fact it lead to more "coincidences/ fate" they have like their english name Peter n lily rabbit. Just wow!

I cant wait for Ji Eun song release today... hoping for more crumbs !! Keep the faith, Keep chanting, Keep believing! BBJX miracle plz cometrue!!

• Like 15

Wait... Prince Wang Eun is calling me.:lol: 

I am just so happy that when Baekhyun, together with his group mates, starts to sing the tune of "For You", the fans go wild. And the funny part is, he is calling "Soo yah". He is smiling widely...

• Like 12

Hi. Since a lot of new shippers are joining this thread, I finally decided to post. I am old here (since i signed up 6 years ago and then went MIA. Now, I'm back for good, i guess? hehe and a lot of adjustments are needed lol), BUT I have been silently lurking on this thread for months already. 

I really had no plan of  watching MLSHR even though I know IU and some of the casts. But since I love tragic endings, I finally gave it a try and I never regretted that decision. IU and LJG's chemistry is awesome on and off the screen. I am proud to say I am one of their die-hard shippers BUT i will still respect them individually if things would not turn out well. We are mature enough to understand this things right? 

Anyways, I love how you guys investigate on the things related to them. You guys are awesome! I hope someday, I can also contribute on your research and investigation. Lol. I am also I happy that there are Filipinos on this ship. Mygaad, mga bes!  :D

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Just want to drop by, it has been long since last time I commented here. I am still lurking around tho, just that so much thing i have to work on in real life.

@akinahana89 love the flower! it was a random talk hahaha but nothing is coincidence. and the fact it lead to more "coincidences/ fate" they have like their english name Peter n lily rabbit. Just wow!

I cant wait for Ji Eun song release today... hoping for more crumbs !! Keep the faith, Keep chanting, Keep believing! BBJX miracle plz cometrue!!

@NerinaC @akinahana89waiting for your fanfic update chingus!!

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Today FAVE & IU will release the 1st teaser at 12 noon KST it's about 30 mins to go!!! Im so excited!!! The Song will be release together with the MV of "Night Letter" in Friday 24th at 6 PM KST (cmiiw). 

And yess im waiting for the next chapter of You Found Me.. hhehhee

• Like 15

Posting again after ages of lurking. 

Finally, teaser is out and I murdered the replay button already. All hail to The Queen! :heart:

Couldn't help but notice how uri LJG started liking photos from 12:00 KST. Was he waiting for his queen's teaser to be posted on her IG? 

I hope she posts the teaser on her IG too so somebody can hit that heart icon already! :blush:

• Like 21

Finally..IU teaser is out! can't wait for the full MV, thank u @meeibe16 for sharing. so the song title is "through the night" not "night letter"? and looking at mv teaser it loos like a romantic love song, the mv looks bright and JE as always looks so pretty and lovely. 

so could it be like wht we are thinking, the song inspired by her close colleague :D still have to wait 2 more days to find out :wink: 

ps: waiting for the vid translation, i need to know wht those hangul means

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Hi chingus..since we are talking about the movie 'Her' which I absolutely love and coincidences..I remembered that JE recommended this movie to her fans back in 2014. Dig up some files for this...here we go...lol.

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/94719338967/fancafe-140813-iu-replies-to-fans-comments

more than 2 yrs later..we are talking about it and now it relates to MEC? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES..good night stargazers and may the BBJX miracle do come true.

Waa...we got many surprises these days, oh gosh hahaa...love these two and all Stargazers. 

One of our chingu, found another Fate kkk...

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

Finally..IU teaser is out! can't wait for the full MV, thank u @meeibe16 for sharing. so the song title is "through the night" not "night letter"? and looking at mv teaser it loos like a romantic falling in love song, the mv looks bright and JE as always looks so pretty and lovely. 

so could it be like wht we are thinking, the song inspired by her close colleague :D still have to wait 2 more days to find out :wink: 

this is the translation of the article wrote by the reporter... 

cr to Twitter Owner

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

Finally..IU teaser is out! can't wait for the full MV, thank u @meeibe16 for sharing. so the song title is "through the night" not "night letter"? and looking at mv teaser it loos like a romantic falling in love song, the mv looks bright and JE as always looks so pretty and lovely. 

"Night Letter" is the song literal translation. Ref: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/iu-sings-through-the-night-with-her-beautiful-voice-in-new-mv-teaser

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Siracusa said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's your the subject of your Ph.D thesis? Or if you don't want to divulge, what area? Science? Humanities? Engineering?

@Siracusa I got my Ph.D on Applied Linguistics. I started out as a Quantitative researcher, dealing with Stats and numbers for Classroom-based experimental research, just lately been involved in Qualitative research by studying interaction, behaviours and doing conversation analysis. Maybe that's why I'm a bit over-analyzing everything sometimes hahaha... can't help it... need a daily dose of Joon Gi (and JoonU) to keep me sane lol.

Whoaaah @Erin45 you scared me with that Ji Eun's 'facts'! seriously now my life is completely ruined hahaha... love it! I love 'Her', too by the way.

Can't wait to listen to Ji Eun's new song... the MV teaser's toooo shoooort huhuhu... she looks pretty as always and the voice is so sweet :wub:

Have a good day, fellow Stargazers :heart: