[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

just playing with numbers hahaha .-. if 24 - 7 = 17, then 17 - 21 (her full comeback) or 21-17 = 4 XD she knows what is the meaning of number 17 & 4, right? 
JG's birthday is 17 - 04 - 82, JE 16 - 05 - 93, what a nice number 1 (date), 1 (month) & 11 (years)

just wait both of them become "one" /cough couch/

Woah!!! Daebak chingu! U r genius! :heart: 

• Like 10

These meant for those who are curious about my 2nd OTP.  Think of this as a side dish ya...  Here we go...

They first met in MLSHR.  They have a lot in common and bond really fast.  The MLSHR press conf. happened in Aug.  Did you see what i've seen there?  Have you re-watched the video i mentioned earlier?  Based on 3 princes reaction..so i guess this is not guy bff supposed to act.  Who initiated the move...sneakily has his ways to the other person?...when in Celeb Bros in March cmiiw, he was the one..who opposed skinship. 

Btw have you watch Celeb Bros?  Theirs had generated envy among other celebrities who also do Celeb Bros.  When others got 4 episodes, they got 6 episodes aired. Even in earlier of their friendship, thru Celeb Bros you can sense how prince 13 really like prince 14 (yeah..i'm talking about them.  Not far away from our main OTP.)  :-

In the office  :  He can't hide his wide smile when talking about 14 - i sense mild giddiness here..

In front of train station :  Cleared his throat before call 14 - is he nervous to talk to him?

In the train   :  Voice intonation change when talk about his intention - matters straight from the heart?

In the cafe   :  Gaze thoroughly 14's face - i find this really romantic tho...

And yes..matters of fact from Celeb Bros:-

14 always come to 13 house abruptly even when his mum come for a visit..

14 wore his clothes..

14 Lying to his bed without change clothes..

14 fully aware that 13 got a girlfriend..

Oh gosh..they spilled the beans a lot.  Little that they know what comes next.  During Celeb Bros i felt straight vibe from 14..but not so sure on 13..he seems conflicting.  While 14 free spirit playful..13 try to be in control.

That was back then...Now the tone of their relationship seem changed since the earlier interaction i saw them... How far they have changed?  Will share with you all some other day..  My observation; they are in deep..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jgje said:

These meant for those who are curious about my 2nd OTP.  Think of this as a side dish ya...  Here we go...

They first met in MLSHR.  They have a lot in common and bond really fast.  The MLSHR press conf. happened in Aug.  Did you see what i've seen there?  Have you re-watched the video i mentioned earlier?  Based on 3 princes reaction..so i guess this is not guy bff supposed to act.  Who initiated the move...sneakily has his ways to the other person?...when in Celeb Bros in March cmiiw, he was the one..who opposed skinship. 

Btw have you watch Celeb Bros?  Theirs had generated envy among other celebrities who also do Celeb Bros.  When others got 4 episodes, they got 6 episodes aired. Even in earlier of their friendship, thru Celeb Bros you can sense how prince 13 really like prince 14 (yeah..i'm talking about them.  Not far away from our main OTP.)  :-

In the office  :  He can't hide his wide smile when talking about 14 - i sense mild giddiness here..

In front of train station :  Cleared his throat before call 14 - is he nervous to talk to him?

In the train   :  Voice intonation change when talk about his intention - matters straight from the heart?

In the cafe   :  Gaze thoroughly 14's face - i find this really romantic tho...

And yes..matters of fact from Celeb Bros:-

14 always come to 13 house abruptly even when his mum come for a visit..

14 wore his clothes..

14 Lying to his bed without change clothes..

14 fully aware that 13 got a girlfriend..

Oh gosh..they spilled the beans a lot.  Little that they know what comes next.  During Celeb Bros i felt straight vibe from 14..but not so sure on 13..he seems conflicting.  While 14 free spirit playful..13 try to be in control.

That was back then...Now the tone of their relationship seem changed since the earlier interaction i saw them... How far they have changed?  Will share with you all some other day..  My observation; they are in deep..

I don´t know ....It seems to me they´re more like brothers...But could it be:unsure:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

@jgje omg I bingo by accident with those his his...really didn't think that deep...maybe bc of wrong keywords. I could find no more video but those for 1st otp's cut of press con.

3 hours ago, latinoona said:

I don´t know ....It seems to me they´re more like brothers...But could it be:unsure:

U r not alone about Brother part. A lot thought that too. Some even said they look like TWIN!!! They have difficulty to differentiate them even in MLSHR :blink:

I wish u all can find the video I mentioned.  See HJH, 1st prince & LJG reaction.. Why? Bcos brothers shud know...well

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jgje said:

U r not alone about Brother part. A lot thought that too. Some even said they look like TWIN!!! They have difficulty to differentiate them even in MLSHR :blink:

I wish u all can find the video I mentioned.  See HJH, 1st prince & LJG reaction.. Why? Bcos brothers shud know...well

Well we are so out of the topic here but still, I want to share my thought

Spoiler

If this was the case and you re right, I can t help but feel sad , and not because of prejudice, but because they live in Korea and not in America

I read somewhere to be 'different' in Korea was really tough, there's no such a thing like LBGT rights and though homosexuality is not ilegal, if you are, ' better kill yourself'

I think korean culture is still so narrow minded, even now in 2017

just my opinion....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, latinoona said:

Well we are so out of the topic here but still, I want to share my thought

Reveal hidden contents

If this was the case and you re right, I can t help but feel sad , and not because of prejudice, but because they live in Korea and not in America

I read somewhere to be 'different' in Korea was really tough, there's no such a thing like LBGT rights and though homosexuality is not ilegal, if you are, ' better kill yourself'

I think korean culture is still so narrow minded, even now in 2017

just my opinion....

We're all here are international fans right?  Are we?  Any korean?  Yeah...when they promote bromance in almost all kdrama they have?-_-

Pls take lightly of my 2nd OTP ship chingu ya..  Just enjoy the LOVE ...

The situation is like...I am not gay, but it's hurt me to see you close with other person..(this is really sad scenerio..oh my heart!  Why i feel like want to cry...and i am a girl) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jgje said:

We're all here are international fans right?  Are we?  Any korean?  Yeah...when they promote bromance in almost all kdrama they have?-_-

Pls take lightly of my 2nd OTP ship chingu ya..  Just enjoy the LOVE ...

The situation is like...I am not gay, but it's hurt me to see you close with other person..(this is really sad scenerio..oh my heart!  Why i feel like want to cry...and i am a girl) 

Hi, chingu. Have you seen this clip? Ji Soo gets teased about his bromance with Nam Joo Hyuk.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/24/ji-soo-gets-teased-mercilessly-nature-bromance-nam-joo-hyuk-ask-us-anything/

I laughed pretty hard.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Hi, chingu. Have you seen this clip? Ji Soo gets teased about his bromance with Nam Joo Hyuk.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/24/ji-soo-gets-teased-mercilessly-nature-bromance-nam-joo-hyuk-ask-us-anything/

I laughed pretty hard.

Haha..ikr.  i watched thru youtube.  

Have you check soompi article on Park Seo joon and Nam Joo Hyuk message to Park Hyun Sik and Jisoo?  Go have a watch the youtube...then you can see the difference between Seo Joon & Joo Hyuk message.  Obviously somebody is jelousssss...i wud say.. and the camera zoom to the person face..:D why is that...camera man?

• Like 3

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 18

If anyone want to watch the full subbed of MEC episode 5

Part 1 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=391118667937865&id=328095294240203

Part 2 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=392249974491401&id=328095294240203

cr: LJGFansClub 

Spoiler

tonight preview episode 6 

hoping we will get more crumbs tonight? 

I miss JoonU so much, hope to see them again in another projects; RS, CF , movies, dramas or whatever I just want them together. ASAP :wub:

thank u for sharing the vids @Gabi Bros @cherrynea its so lovely :heart:

• Like 14

@chi13lou chinggu-yah I never left but it's nice to be welcomed back by you :blush:! Thanks for our daily BBJX chant. Youre the best! @nsyavita I've been waiting since forever for the English sub!!! Thank you! 

And I seriously don't think I'll be able to handle a JoonJi reality show. Found the part 2 of this and it's pure genius!!! I could only think of what could be - hearts, stars, rainbows overload! sigh^^^

• Like 15