[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hoping for crumbs as we start a new week of waiting!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

So while patiently waiting forninja-smiley.gifJieun to tell us where she is,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 19

18 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Thanks chinggu yah. As I am reading the article, this part especially caught my eye...As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

STEP 1 - Takes deep breaths in/out of a paper bag to stop hyperventilating. STEP 2 - Drink more tea. STEP 3 - Watched cat videos for 15 minutes.

I'm sorry I made you worry, Chingu!!! Like the others said, I don't think we have anything to worry about. Oppa is in it for the long run with Jieun.

Spoiler

Go watch some of these miniature cooking videos. This stuff is like crack to me.

• Like 8

Hi chingus..since JE has been MIA for the past weeks..I would like to share to everyone one of her old IV where her friends talk about her loyalty and wisdom for such a young age. I guess if truly JG had fallen in love with JE, it is because of this and because he feel that he can be someone whom he can rely on. As for me, it was when I decided to stan a kpop artist for the 1st time and decided to be a starcandy. And I am an Aries too like LJG..lol.

• Like 17

Something to start the day :wub:

ma_stella, you're awesome!! :wub:

Here's JiEun's Every End of Day Full MV shot in Venice, Italy... (JG's MEC was shot in Florence, Italy)

It's a different time, different place    (dareun gonggane dareun shiganijiman..nae sarangi majeul kkeoya)

*different time - means year; *different place - means cities // same country

There is always something that connects them...:wub: 

Have a wonderful week everyone! ^_^ 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Erin45 said:

Hi chingus..since JE has been MIA for the past weeks..I would like to share to everyone one of her old IV where her friends talk about her loyalty and wisdom for such a young age. I guess if truly JG had fallen in love with JE, it is because of this and because he feel that he can be someone whom he can rely on. As for me, it was when I decided to stan a kpop artist for the 1st time and decided to be a starcandy. And I am an Aries too like LJG..lol.

same here chingu.. I'm never truly stan for a Kpop artist before, then I found IU and she's the first singer that I really love so much even I sacrificed my saving money just to buy her album and it's quite expensive for college student like me kekeke. Im not into GG/BG, cos I think GG/BG will never everlasting (no offense) but yeah this is the reality in Kpop industry right? But IU for me she's different, eventhough she will be married to someone in the future (I pray that the lucky guy is JG hehhee) and having a happy family her career as a musician will never end bcs she's born to be musician and gifted with so many talents. And the most important thing is she will never be disbanded ! kkekkekee
Im sorry if it's a bit out of topic, and really i dont intended to discredit GG/BG (I like BigBang actually hhehhee)  

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong Yeorobun!! Wow. Haven't been here in a while. Hope everyone has been well!

Ohhh anyeong longtime no see chingu.. I thought U already forget about this ship hhehhee nice to see u back :))

I really love this Pic serioulsy.. everytime I see this pic my heart is dugun dugun :wub:

Have a GOOD DAY Yeorobun.... now I decide to watch MEC episode JG oppa. :grin:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, WH said:

Here's JiEun's Every End of Day Full MV shot in Venice, Italy... (JG's MEC was shot in Florence, Italy)

It's a different time, different place    (dareun gonggane dareun shiganijiman..nae sarangi majeul kkeoya)

*different time - means year; *different place - means cities // same country

There is always something that connects them...:wub: 

Have a wonderful week everyone! ^_^ 

I really love these MV of Jieun where it's shot in other country.

Here is another MV Last Fantasy shot in Japan. This MV have a mystical feel to it.

After MLSHR, I decide to watch older Jieun drama to see how her acting was. Before this I have already seen Dream High and The Producers. She was the side character in Dream High and The Producers. Dream High show her character working to become a K-pop idol. In The Producers her character was already a K-pop idol. 

You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin was the one I watch after MLSHR. This was the second drama I saw with Jieun as the leading role. I was really surprise by her performance here cause this was only her second drama after Dream High and she was already given the leading role. In You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin, you see her character journey to become an actress. I really recommend everyone who have not watch it to give it a try.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Here is another MV Last Fantasy shot in Japan. This MV have a mystical feel to it.

After MLSHR, I decide to watch older Jieun drama to see how her acting was. Before this I have already seen Dream High and The Producers. She was the side character in Dream High and The Producers. Dream High show her character working to become a K-pop idol. In The Producers her character was already a K-pop idol. 

You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin was the one I watch after MLSHR. This was the second drama I saw with Jieun as the leading role. I was really surprise by her performance here cause this was only her second drama after Dream High and she was already given the leading role. In You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin, you see her character journey to become an actress. I really recommend everyone who have not watch it to give it a try.

Agree... this is one of my fav MV!

I really wish there's 2 or at least 1 songs like the Last Fantasy in her upcoming album.. I really love to hear her clear voice when singing the ballad with the orchestra music songs especially when she hit the high note, it's feels so magical and always got me a goosebump. 
IThanks GOD, that Im living in this IU era hhahha 

YTBLSS I Watched it about 3 times (eventhough it's 50 eps), and for me her performance is really good! and in the producers she was really slayed it! I love her b*itchy character as Cindy. 

• Like 13

On 2/27/2017 at 2:12 PM, shrvirus said:

Annyeonghaseyo my fellow stargazers,

Long time not come to this thread. I'm happy this thread still alive even though we are in the dry crumb season hehe... I was a little bit disappointed with IUTV in Taiwan no JG interview or glimpse of him at backstage, I wish for big crumbs -_-.. maybe I'm too greedy:(.. 

two photos with JE's long hair was taken when JE and YIN had vacation in Italy on August 2015 (source here). What I was thinking when look those photos, hoping after from LA she can make it to Italy and meet JG *wishful thinking*.

<sorry cut your post> I agree with you JG still felt confused with his feeling toward JE, we can notice it during cosmopolitan finger talk and MLSHR photoshoot. During MLSHR filming, I thought he admitted he liked her as co-star at the first time since JE understood him alot and could balance him on set. But as time goes by, It wasn't just at level of like as his co-star but something growing in his heart and started to adore and observe her. So he couldn't help himself playing around with her and to encourage her on set (:) base on WOWOW IV).

In the other side, he found dilemma 'this girl was taken' and maybe he thought it's okay during filming he closed to her and playful around to build chemistry, helped each other (even assisted little things like holding mini fans for JE, etc hehe.. remember edited video on JE's ig). That circumstances questioning himself.. What was I doing? It's not me! What's wrong with me.. ???... Maybe at that time he realized "He love her". But He had to refrain because Voldy came on set and in his IV said JE and him doing well (at the end of June.. june 28? I forgot exactly when). So during Cosmopolitan finger talk  we can see the awkwardness and so much tension, it looks like they fight  especially from JG side and JE looks confused with JG behavior.

Base on MLSHR photoshoot, seems JG more interest with BaekHyun and I must thank to Kang Haneul because of him it's like awakening his jealousy :D. This stubborn fanboy didn't give up touching our JE image.gif. You can see at 1:17 here

Reveal hidden contents

During MLSHR aired they didn't meet for couple weeks and watched their chemistry on tv.. and realized he miss her, that's why he said he dreamed JE several times. I thought he confirmed that 'he really love her', we can see he spazzed out about JE on his ig, and what made me interested was his posts aurorain vid 'my love' side by side with 'growl' vid, it was like an affirmation and a warning from him that "This girl is mine. Stop provaking me, I don't know what I'll do if you don't get away, you might get hurt." So I thought JG didn't care anymore about Voldy or crazy fanboys out there. He affirmed himself this girl.. his only love.. and the one who worth fighting for. It's clear enough at the last MLSHR dinner party, SAF and TW concert they sticked like glue. They didn't care anymore what people thinking about them. Their love more big than we thought. Even though they keep silence right now, I think something big will happen.

@NoonaE I thought JG not passive side anymore, at that time maybe he hadn't found the right girl yet.

@akinahana89 capt, your fanfic jjang :blush:

Sorry for long my 2 cents.. Thanks for Stargazers who not give up on JoonU and don't jump from this ship. Wish BBJX miracle comes true, ameen..

I was  thinking the same if iu is still in us, with yin, they could go to Italy and meet him haha or the other way around (but it was more romantic in Italy and she with yin already went there years ago right?) Iu being so quiet these days, I'm reminded on what happened to lmh and Suzy (I mean meeting out of the country) big stars usual hang out in other country its becoming a trend hahaha

• Like 12

About MEC,I actually watched it but mostly on JGS part and I liked the concept  of the reality show.I am really looking forward to see another side of JG. I think it suits JG since he is very talkative and have a lots of life experience and at the same time he can give fan service.I believe for JG its only special appearance ,so only one candy(2 epi). In the program , they  show everyday life of the celebrity and  with the candy they will try to be friends while sharing problems and experience with each other and sometime giving encouragement .From what I see ,the flirty side is just to spice up the show adding to the curiosity of whom being the candy. Didn’t JG said he wants to try doing romantic scene, so that’s why he became mr.romantic in the Lotte short –drama. But does it change his relationship with JE? Nope. and we could see them getting more chummier together.haha. I guess it’s the same for this, eventhough it is reality show , it somehow demands the artist to cater to what the viewer wanted. And he is an actor after all.Who knows,while watching this we can get unexpected crumbs?hehe..like one episode with JGS and Hyeri(the candy), JGS reveals that once he actually had crush with his female lead,and the feeling stays even after the filming finished,but he never told her and she doesn’t know about it.So,back again with JG- JE.I kinda agree that they are in the “some” relationship, the one with no label but someone special.For JE,she had already experienced the process of public relationship and the outcome is not good. So I think it is better for them to not revealed anything unless they are really sure it will lead to wedding bells. if things doesn’t goes well,then they would not be hurt so much. You can already see how overboard  the netizen can act .What more if its JG and JE. even with the sparks rumors last time, JG fans and uaena has started being defensive. So by staying low, they can protect each other while strengthening their relationship. Like  just going on a drive along han river sharing stories..hehe (  saw JG drive in the preview  and I imagined this..lol).So yeah,no need to worry and just enjoy the show cause we already seen what happen behind the scene and real life.So the reel really cannot top it off.hehehe..lets just pray that everything goes smoothly and we’ll see BBJX miracle.

Leaving all that,what concern me the most..Why doesn’t Japanese fan share behind the scene of our couple yet?hahaha..two possibilities 1) the bts is all the same like what we watched before 2) there’s something in the bts that could make the shipper heart soars, so they don’t want to post it..lol or maybe they realllly just waiting for the right time.        

• Like 20

was only supposed to be lurking and trying to recover from being too invested in uri OTP, but instead came across this fmv which made me de-lurk and got all of my feels all over the place again!! just wanted to share this with u guys, especially those who started being in doubt (also, just to have u guys join me with my feels all over the place again xD).

BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!! Hopin everyone gets a good week ahead!! WE CAN MAKE IT!!! :D 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

Indeed, it's mystical! I've seen Dream High & love it (she's my fave character there). I haven't watched The Producers yet. As for YTBLSS, I'm not a fan of long drama series, but will give it a try once I have plenty of free time. These two are already in my watchlist, which includes: arang & the magistrate -stuck on ep 7, Joseon Gunman -havent started (I've seen the rest of JG's drama only these two remains), The Producers, YTBLSS -both haven't started yet). Currently watching the Defendant but stuck on episode 3..  Coz I always get sidetracked and ends up rewatching SHR!LOL

Has JE covered a disney song before? Hope she gets to sing a Disney OST, one day..

Edited by WH
added twitter link
  • Like 16