[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@riuenu welcome back, chief!! :lol: I'm happy to see you spamming this thread again. I miss you too & all stargazers here. :D I've been away for days & just got back yesterday. 

Even though, I don't post a lot. I'm still here -still crazy about SHR & JoonU. hahaha ^_^:lol:

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Who knows?! What if he does? LOL We are the most popular place for JoonU shipping, you know~ Hehehe

Now i imagining how's JG's expression when he reading our thread kekeke.. 
His face must be blushing and giggling all the time.. hahhahaa

Oppa ! If you're just in case read/lurking in this thread, I suggest U : GO GET HER !!! FIGHT FOR HER !! PALI !!! HURRY HURRY !! FIGHTING !! GOD BLESS U BOTH :wub::heart:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Who knows?! What if he does? LOL We are the most popular place for JoonU shipping, you know~ Hehehe

13 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Now i imagining how's JG's expression when he reading our thread kekeke.. 
His face must be blushing and giggling all the time.. hahhahaa

Oppa ! If you're just in case read/lurking in this thread, I suggest U : GO GET HER !!! FIGHT FOR HER !! PALI !!! HURRY HURRY !! FIGHTING !! GOD BLESS U BOTH :wub::heart:

THEN SHOULD I RUN AND HIDE!!

I think he will think that I am one crazy fangirl!

OPPA sorry, u are just too hot, and...I just have problem with your hair stylist...and the stylist that dress you in green

2 hours ago, WH said:

@riuenu welcome back, chief!! :lol: I'm happy to see you spamming this thread again. I miss you too & all stargazers here. :D I've been away for days & just got back yesterday. 

Even though, I don't post a lot. I'm still here -still crazy about SHR & JoonU. hahaha ^_^:lol:

@WH dear, welcome back too..I been away for weeks for my overseas trip as well, and just make a "comeback" on Monday hee hee

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

THEN SHOULD I RUN AND HIDE!!

I think he will think that I am one crazy fangirl!

OPPA sorry, u are just too hot, and...I just have problem with your hair stylist...and the stylist that dress you in green

@WH dear, welcome back too..I been away for weeks for my overseas trip as well, and just make a "comeback" on Monday hee hee

LOL.... dont run or hide chingu! u should responsible with all of your posts in this thread hhahhhaaaa

yuupppp yuuppp that 'trash bag'.. is so NAY! sorry oppa, but still u're handsome and hot as always hhehheee

• Like 12

pardon this ahjumma ok?

oh my poor heart.

i just managed to marathon the whole ep around last 2 weeks (i'm an omma with 3 kids)

initially i have no intention to watch SHR because 1. sageuk 2. too many handsome guys lol but later on since i'm so bored at the office during lunch hour i was thinking to try to watch it which eventually make me glued with WS and HS. i'm not a fan LJG/IU but i do know them, thats it. but since WS is an interesting character i started to search about SHR which lead to their BTS, photoshoot etc. which i find really interesting because of their playfullness and of course the chemistry that make me stranded here lol

actually i was like 'oh since LJG is a senior actor thats why he's very good at the set blablabla thats why the chemistry and so on is there' (denial mode to ship them)

but when i watched SBS Award i just TT whats wrong with this guys. why you are being super giddy and excited? i dont know the right word lol why they act like that? do they aware that many people watching the show. thats when i start to think that theres something going on. and the FM, fuh...ok i'm tired. i dont know what to think :lol:

i will enjoy my stay here. while its last.

edit: already backread around half from the thread.cannot do anymore. dizzy meh 

• Like 23

28 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

pardon this ahjumma ok?

oh my poor heart.

i just managed to marathon the whole ep around last 2 weeks (i'm an omma with 3 kids)

initially i have no intention to watch SHR because 1. sageuk 2. too many handsome guys lol but later on since i'm so bored at the office during lunch hour i was thinking to try to watch it which eventually make me glued with WS and HS. i'm not a fan LJG/IU but i do know them, thats it. but since WS is an interesting character i started to search about SHR which lead to their BTS, photoshoot etc. which i find really interesting because of their playfullness and of course the chemistry that make me stranded here lol

actually i was like 'oh since LJG is a senior actor thats why he's very good at the set blablabla thats why the chemistry and so on is there' (denial mode to ship them)

but when i watched SBS Award i just TT whats wrong with this guys. why you are being super giddy and excited? i dont know the right word lol why they act like that? do they aware that many people watching the show. thats when i start to think that theres something going on. and the FM, fuh...ok i'm tired. i dont know what to think :lol:

i will enjoy my stay here. while its last.

Welcome to our boat sis.. enjoy! :D

• Like 15

btw is it just me noticed on JG speech he didn't credit other actors i was hoping he will mentioned JE..(but that could be too obvious right? )

when he said he wil enjoy the awards with fans i was like ok Oppa I get it u love us so much don't u, i thought he will say "i will enjoy this award with the other casts, especially JEya...my cute "close colleague" whom i love so much kkkkk... :D #delulu

Oppa if u lurks here i think u might noticed that i am one crazy JoonU's shipper, who can't stop writing my delulus thoughts, what can i say I :heart: u both so much...so u better get her, and please feed us more crumbs and cakes we've been starving here lately, ok! :wub:

welcome @nurlayla hope u will enjoy ur stay, which I am sure u will :) 

• Like 18

I prefer Joongi in variety like Running Man or Law of the Jungle than Ear Candy kind of show -_-  After all he's seem really hyper energetic to me...

I don't think I want to see him giddy or fluster over a phone call from whoever his partner is... Even if it is just a show.. 

As a shipper it's weird feeling to me..:wacko:

• Like 16

10 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Joon Gi Oppa said, "What's up, Soompiers?!"

I DIED. HEART ATTACK! :wub::wub:

Soompi Award for this drama is a given; never I have seen any forum with so much vigor, super detailed analysis and shipping so hard like there's no tomorrow (believe me, I have checked other drama's forum and got bored straight away) and Yes. That line suddenly makes the possibility of him stalking in ML and this forum isnt so farfetched anymore LULS

• Like 18

Happy with Moon Lovers winning and Joon Gi receiving the award! ^_^

--------

This is so pretty and cute! I really love her look here. 

2 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

is any of u guys buying this?? the first volume will be released tom. OMG 100 minutes of BTS footage T_T. Crumbs pls!!

Hope a new SoSoo BTS to be there. Even if only is one minute...Anything is welcome! :tongue:

• Like 19

9 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Oppa, in case you're reading this: Hi! Did you download the new IU stickers for the Kakao app?

• Like 11

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

So while patiently waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 22