[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, ross2381 said:

Am starting to have this crazy idea... LJG seems to be missing, so either he has chicken pox (hope not) Or he's on vacation, for some reason I started to think he's HERE The Americas) I don't know... Maybe, first, when I thought that pic he posted was legit, I thought he was in Hawaii for some needed peace and quiet, then realized that was from his photo shoot and I started missing those times when he would just post a REAL picture without production and all that photoshop that in the end makes him look like a painting :-/ (Miss  The old days) So yeah... I think he's in South America now... :wink:

He's so quiet these days so I think maybe he's on a private vacation with his family too. But I hope not "South America" as you mentioned :crazy: Since JHB was still on her vacation in Chile and Argentina for a weeks now, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this idea.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

ohmygosh!! did u guys see this:

this fmv is giving me all the feels!! if only this was reality! It's really a shame the JE was unable to join them during running man filming since she had a concert overseas, I remember JG mentioning JE saying sorry since she was unable to come. *sighs That would have been so much fun to watch!! JE being the only girl with JG, Haneul & HJH, all their interactions would have been a treasure!! <3

WE CAN MAKE IT!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!

Too bad, I'm not able to watch it because of copyright issues of the content (??)

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT!! sigh..missing them sooo much. I really want them to know that we really miss them and I hope they do know...

• Like 15

2 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

love your fic so much!! It's one of the things that give me life!! Thank you so much for this :) By the way, do you have a regular updating schedule perhaps? So that I'll have an idea when to anticipate the next awesome update. :)

thank you :) I don't really have any schedule, I just try to write as best and a fast as I can, I will try to update at least once a week. 

Too bad the fmv u shared cant be seen too at my country... :/ 

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, Park Chon said:

He's so quiet these days so I think maybe he's on a private vacation with his family too. But I hope not "South America" as you mentioned :crazy: Since JHB was still on her vacation in Chile and Argentina for a weeks now, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this idea.

PLSS not there...coz she was there too,i hope he will share his current activities,,latest pic,no more old pic..

• Like 7

JG could have come to Chile??? OMG! 

Last weekend I went to San Pedro de Atacama and went over to every group of korean tourist-just in case- you know... Was our OTP...

They hava thought I was a phyco stalker! :lol:

53 minutes ago, Park Chon said:

• Like 8

Did Oppa ever reveal how he lost 15 kg (33 lbs)? I'm into diet and fitness so I'm always curious about these things. Judging from his shirtless scene in SHR he was still able to maintain muscle mass. My guess is caloric restriction (1500 calories per day) + no starchy carbs + lean protein (buttload of chicken breasts) + veggies. Plus cardio + weights.

Oppa: Can you confirm? I'm trying to get lean and mean. Should I put down the candy bar that's currently in my hand? :joy:

• Like 12

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

We will continue to believe and be patient amidst the silence.

So while waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

2. JoonGi to resume posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun and JoonGi to do a duet and collaborate on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. JoonGi and Jieun to be featured in magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png together.

12. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 17

Spoiler

i never seen the pic on the left, i think both of it were BTS pics (and they looked so happy as always) 

oo yeah..thats the same gaze, so both of it are real feeling?! B)

@Park Chon yupz..i would also rather think he is on vacay with family but then doesn't he want to share it with fans too?because whatever he does he seems like to let fans know even a little glance..but now he is so MIA, only posting throwback pics (that mostly edited by fans), why Hawaii pics? could be he is in summer mood, since it freezing cold now in Korea. no...dont give an idea he is with that girl, he can be in any part of the world but not with her (sorry if my possessiveness is back :lol:)  

@ross2381 don't worry he doesn't get a chicken pox, judging from Holley's latest ig pic JG is still in Korea and as handsome as ever. besides it will be so tiring for him if he had overseas vacay and back to Korea,prepare and leave again for his fm. :) 

so in my sometimes delulu mind after had vacay with family (most likely still around Korea), he is now having time with his "close colleague" probably company her preparing new album, while he is also preparing for his fm. u don't want ppl to know where u r right JGsi..u r becoming a ninja now :D 

@iliveforsosoo cute vid..how nice it will be to see JoonU in reality shows. it always amazed me how ppl can get so creative because of them, i guess because we have so many hopes for them and because JoonU is :heart:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, ross2381 said:

Well... Count the days since his LAST public appearance (KHN Movie premier I think) And then he says "have a nice week" As in "See you in a week or so 'beaches' ... They would NEVER go together on the same flight!!! that would be super risky, so I imagine someone staying with friends in NY and THEN leaving from here...  :bawling: my heart is almost broken :heartbreak: I feel played.... LOL . Or like I said, maybe he just has a bad case of chicken pox, some cystic acne or whatever and is hiding 'cause there's NO way that pretty face will allow anyone to take a picture of him, under those circumstances, :bawling: Get well soon, Beautiful. LOL.

If he really attended Hong Suk Chun's birthday party on Feb 18th so that's a relief. At least he was not in Chile at that time :huh:. JHB's first post related to Chile was on Feb 18th too. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

@ross2381 don't worry he doesn't get a chicken pox, judging from Holley's latest ig pic JG is still in Korea and as handsome as ever. besides it will be so tiring for him if he had overseas vacay and back to Korea,prepare and leave again for his fm. :) 

so in my sometimes delulu mind after had vacay with family (most likely still around Korea), he is now having time with his "close colleague" probably company her preparing new album, while he is also preparing for his fm. u don't want ppl to know where u r right JGsi..u r becoming a ninja now :D 

If K-dramas have taught me anything, it's that JoonU is in Jeju Island. I watched Warm and Cozy and now I'm dying to go there and eat seafood.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

If K-dramas have taught me anything, it's that JoonU is in Jeju Island. I watched Warm and Cozy and now I'm dying to go there and eat seafood.

Jeju Island is magical! The grilled fish and the charcoal grilled BBQ I could eat forever. I imagine our JoonJi biking around Seogwipo area, laughing chasing each other along the coastal trails. That city is so peaceful, you could literally count how many people you see in one hand in a span of hours wandering around. Too bad it's still winter time so I don't think JoonJi will be there just yet. Instead, I imagine them having secret private cafe dates, drinking ice coffee with one straw :wub: holding hands under the table with a script in JG's other hand while JE singing her new songs for him. In the evening, they'll sneak out to hangout by the Han River, holding hands in the park bench looking at the stars. JG will know how to say Pegasus this time around :love: Some days he'll drop her off at the studio so she can record her songs and he'll be hanging around watching her sing and be mesmerized all over again. As much as I miss them and want crumbs I'm kinda happy that JG has temporarily quit his CCTV job. The old, single JG has had too much alone time in his hands that I'd actually be more worried if he's acting like he's usual self. To me, his MIA mode speaks of a busy, dating man kekekeke. AND given the fact that four MLSHR has had their birthdays so far with Haneul being the latest, I'd like to think that there are birthdays being celebrated and group gatherings being attended.It's just that pics are not being released. Let's hold on and keep our faith in our OTP

PS: PUT THAT CHOCOLATE BAR DOWN CHINGGU-YAH. before you finish it like I did with mine just now :(

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Jeju Island is magical! The grilled fish and the charcoal grilled BBQ I could eat forever. I imagine our JoonJi biking around Seogwipo area, laughing chasing each other along the coastal trails. That city is so peaceful, you could literally count how many people you see in one hand in a span of hours wandering around. Too bad it's still winter time so I don't think JoonJi will be there just yet. Instead, I imagine them having secret private cafe dates, drinking ice coffee with one straw :wub: holding hands under the table with a script in JG's other hand while JE singing her new songs for him. In the evening, they'll sneak out to hangout by the Han River, holding hands in the park bench looking at the stars. JG will know how to say Pegasus this time around :love: Some days he'll drop her off at the studio so she can record her songs and he'll be hanging around watching her sing and be mesmerized all over again. As much as I miss them and want crumbs I'm kinda happy that JG has temporarily quit his CCTV job. The old, single JG has had too much alone time in his hands that I'd actually be more worried if he's acting like he's usual self. To me, his MIA mode speaks of a busy, dating man kekekeke. AND given the fact that four MLSHR has had their birthdays so far with Haneul being the latest, I'd like to think that there are birthdays being celebrated and group gatherings being attended.It's just that pics are not being released. Let's hold on and keep our faith in our OTP

PS: PUT THAT CHOCOLATE BAR DOWN CHINGGU-YAH. before you finish it like I did with mine just now :(

Yes! I like this vision that you're having! They had a little weekend getaway and rented a cozy little apartment. Since they can;'t get to Jeju island right now they have DIY grilled seafood and meats every night for dinner. A nice bottle of red wine (maybe some soju too but red wine seems like a better pairing for grilled foods). Joongi grills some food for Jieun, she wraps it in lettuce and feeds it to him. They take a selfie of them feeding each other lettuce-wrapped parcels of meat.

They build a wood fire (I have no idea if this is allowed in the apartment rental though so they might get a cleanup fine from the owner afterwards). They have a long intimate conversation about life and love. The subject of exes comes up. Jieun admits that Voldy was a total dillweed. Joongi admits that he dated JHB for a hot minute. But they agree that no matter what their pasts, they're together now.

P.S. Candy bar is down. Thanks, chingu!

CQRG4MUt.gif

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I hope they are enjoying quality time 'indoor '( wink wink;)

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I hope they are enjoying quality time 'indoor '( wink wink;)

yupz..they better getting warm inside JE/JG cozy apt since it is too cold outside.  but if they still want to enjoy outdoor JG could teach JE how to drive,(isn't she said she wants to learn it ASAP?) while they still can enjoying the night, watching sky full of stars just the two of them, remembering their lovely times filming mlhsr, talking back to the moment when they first met :wink: :wub:

• Like 12

5 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

In my opinion, he won't have vacation in South America as he still has some schedules ahead on March. Moreover, LJG attended Hong Suk Chun birthday party few days ago in Korea. I also don't hear anything from korean fans that LJG is in South America, if he was there, the info/rumors already spread among korean fans. He's probably spending his rest time at home, hanging out with friends and spending time with his special one :wub:

I don't like Hong Suk Chun but if him posts any pictures of him and Jun Ki on his birthday party, I'll love him to death LOL ^_^. As you said, there is no rumors regarding to LJK and JHB are on vacation together, I'm feeling a little bit more relaxed now.

• Like 11

On 2/18/2017 at 7:26 PM, starcandy0516 said:

There's lots of rumors on korean comunity sites that IU will be joining YG Entertainment. There are a lot of talks that she even meet up with Yang Hyun Suk (YG CEO) to have dinner. But, I think she will stay in LOEN as LOEN build the whole 10th floor of that new building just for her!!! So, IU takes 10th floor for all her recording studio, practice room, cafetaria, etc. 

woahh.. LOEN did that just for her like seriously the whole 10th floor!!! gosh.. she is really lee ji GEUM! hahahahaha. after all the efforts, i dont think she will move either.. plus, she is doing great with LOEN.  

On 2/18/2017 at 11:59 PM, Desvlo said:

Thank you for sharing! Excited for the Taiwan episode!

mee toooo!!!!!! i wanna put my glasses on when its airing!!

5 hours ago, Park Chon said:

I don't like Hong Suk Chun but if him posts any pictures of him and Jun Ki on his birthday party, I'll love him to death LOL ^_^. As you said, there is no rumors regarding to LJK and JHB are on vacation together, I'm feeling a little bit more relaxed now.

well.. what i can say is HSC is pretty protective person. there is must be something on why he didnt post oppa and robert's picture with him when he did it to another celebrities. not to mention HSC and Robert is seriously closed to HSC. well well.. robert already gave the hint of where they are and its  a confirmation he did attending HSC birthday party.

• Like 14