[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

14 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I thought I would be okay without crumbs but I MISS THEM :( Are we ever going to have cake parties again? Is the BBJX wish sailing through or has it anchored temporarily or worse, permanently? Thank goodness for IUTV these days.

I feel the same way.. though it's been  an eternity for us since the last crumbs , we have to remember it's been just one month since IU ' s break up gone public

Timing is not good at all yet...

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I thought I would be okay without crumbs but I MISS THEM :( Are we ever going to have cake parties again? Is the BBJX wish sailing through or has it anchored temporarily or worse, permanently? Thank goodness for IUTV these days.

I just pretend that they're laying low and hanging out at each other's place with their dogs. Works for me so far. :joy:

• Like 13

Baek Ah birthday...where all the MLSHR close colleagues???... Early hour celebration wif BFF Prince Jung only??? But they both really cute tho...  :wub:

Waiting for tomorrow wif bright heart... Hope they will gather for Baek Ah birthday...

• Like 14

OMG YOU GUYS

I just had a dream where I was in the VIP premier night of KHN's movie. Of course, I was constantly looking at the MLSHR cast to see what they're up to. Lo and behold, I saw Joon Gi and Ji Eun moving away from their original seats and going to an empty seat so they could be beside each other. I was super ecstatic and the first thing that came to mind was, "I gotta take a picture of them and send it to the Soompi family! But maybe I'll just send it through PM because I don't want bad rumors to spread."

For some reason, though, I couldn't take a picture. I think the timing just wasn't right or there were too many people, or I was too obvious. Then... The dream ended. :( I'm sorry I couldn't take a picture of them in my dream guys hahahahaha I'll be sure to take one next time.

This is a result of missing them soooo much.

• Like 24

@Siracusa @latinoona Group hug guys. We can make it! I just take our fanfics as fact and believe that they're still doing their MLSHR drinking meetups. I mean JG has been out and about and we didn't know about it until his longtime friend posted a photo in his own IG account. I'm sure there's private booths and exclusive rooms at restaurants with private entrances for celebs right? 

@Lampel Juicy interview answers. Wish it's recent because that means he hasn't had that intense love with anyone...yet. But I e been reading a lot on zodiac signs and an Aries is apparently quick to move on and forget after a failed relationship. I'm more curious and impressed about his #5 answer though. Glad to know he stands firm once he's made up his mind so I'm inclined to believe We Can Make It ^^

• Like 18

reminiscing their moments, because i miss seeing them together so much..i am still hopping to get even the tiniest crumbs and a glance of their moment together again, ..and yes saying ok to no crumbs is easier said than done.

Spoiler

when the first time i heard this song (Meaning of You) i was thinking of JG. pls..always stay by his side JEya, so he feels lonely no more.. :wub:

i hope it everlasting..

JEsii JGsi..if u ever lurk here we miss u both so much, and  please by any chance sing this song :) 

Spoiler

:heart::heart:

ps: are there no more SAF fancam, i miss those..

• Like 15

JG's new schedule:

i think this is his schedule for SG fm, looks like he will be there from 2-5 of March, can we expect crumbs? 

or crumbs from his encore concert? wondering why he choosed to do it 2 days before his bday, well except it is on the weekend, could he wants to celebrate his special day with someone special? *wink wink* #delulu :D 

@Amigdala Amigdala all u have to do is copy the link from the original website and paste it on this thread, hope it helps and welcome...

• Like 12

7 hours ago, NerinaC said:

annyeong, how are you chinggu... be strong :) We Can Make It

just wanna share that I have updated my fanfic last sunday, in  case you haven't seen it, :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1219262/17/you-found-me-iusinger-leejieun-alternareuniverse-moonlovers-moonloverscast-scarletheartryeo-leejonggi

love your fic so much!! It's one of the things that give me life!! Thank you so much for this :) By the way, do you have a regular updating schedule perhaps? So that I'll have an idea when to anticipate the next awesome update. :)

• Like 12

ohmygosh!! did u guys see this:

this fmv is giving me all the feels!! if only this was reality! It's really a shame the JE was unable to join them during running man filming since she had a concert overseas, I remember JG mentioning JE saying sorry since she was unable to come. *sighs That would have been so much fun to watch!! JE being the only girl with JG, Haneul & HJH, all their interactions would have been a treasure!! <3

WE CAN MAKE IT!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!

• Like 20