[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

14 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Chingu, thanks for sharing but i think i already seen all the photos there, maybe you can find it in through Joon Gi and Ji Eun or Stargazers's Instagram fanpage usually they uploaded many photos from many event/moments from our JoonU.

14 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is a really nice music video. Thanks for sharing. Those photos are in this thread. :)

really? I think I didn't see that press photo @ 4:09 

also, anybody here knows where this photo was from, It's my first time seeing this: the photo appearing @2:15 of the vid when they were on stage for best couple award:

i want to complete my gallery of uri best couple ^^

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

HSC : Hong Seok Cheon

23 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Hong Seok Chul? I think Robert is so close to HSC based on his IG post. And do u guys notice, JG's boomber jacket is the same like the jacket he wore in his ig post after attended 'retrial' premiere..

waaahhhh, if I'm not mistaken I think I read from somewhere before that HSC claimed that somehow he acted as a bridge for JE and Voldy before. Now, pls do the same for uri OTP :D:D:D

(*edit: He helped them with eating out, not by acting as bridge) Pls help them dine out in secret too! *smirks

And LOL at him saying he's the safest oppa:D. But I'm touched with him saying he's going to protect IU like an older brother. Awww

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/hong-suk-chun-is-the-safest-oppa-iu-can-have

• Like 13

And guys!!! EXO-CBX performed For You last night!! This OST always brings back all the feels.. Huhu, this makes me think again of the modern reunion we weren't able to witness, this could have been the perfect BGM for that: T_T (*cries for the demise of the SoHae/SoSoo couple again)

PD-nim, why you gotta be so cruel?!! T_T

WE CAN MAKE IT!!! JOONU FIGHTING!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! <3

• Like 22

Haha...old photo again LJG ssi!?.. Caught u! Oh pleaseeeee... Why trying to trick us?  Mmmmmmm... mind games still on ..LJG ssi? :rolleyes: 

Are u really on vacation now???... mmmm..i don't think so.  U r in a project right? Ok...i will wait patiently... Miss U!!!:heart:

• Like 12

i think thats also a throwback pic, the background looked like a restaurant in US noticed the style and the licenses plate decoration, it might be his pic when was in Hawaii. wondering why he likes to use old pics lately..

@meeibe16 yupz it looked like the same jacket but in pic with holley he wears black shirts inside his jacket where after the retrial he wore white sweater. 

@iliveforsosoo so IU also close to HSC? could she also been invited to his birthday? but she once again ninja her way in so no one knew, thats why oppa posted happy mood pic on ig? could he also help JoonU for their date? #delulu

• Like 17

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Hong Seok Chul? I think Robert is so close to HSC based on his IG post. And do u guys notice, JG's boomber jacket is the same like the jacket he wore in his ig post after attended 'retrial' premiere..

Spoiler

Yes, they're close friends, Last night is HSC's birthday party in his restaurant. So I think it's a new pic from  them

• Like 7

In this video we can confirm at 10:11 said "Please look forward to the IU TV Taiwan episode!"

What I'm curious is at 5:46 cameraman ask we didn't get to film after the party where she go after the party? and her stare like "Don't ask it, it's secret!" but she answer it because it too dark? I still don't understand what is "dark" mean?:tongue:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

So, even Baekhyunnie is  a JoonJi shipper? He turned the shipper mode on and even tagged both JG and JE in his post kekeke 

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm? Baekhyun didn't tag anybody, though? lol The latest post on his official IG account is his recent duet release. That's a shipper tagging JG and JE in their post.

• Like 11

I remember JG mentioned in an interview before about his schedule planning ( maybe sometime back in Nov/Dec 16), he said will have FM in TW & HK, then spend sometime with family and look for new project in next stage. Back then there was no news about SG FM yet, so I think right now he may be on vacation or rest. Can't find the interview report now... That's why he keeps posting old pics now.... 

Hope he has a good time to rest and with his family .... ^^ and hope this is a good time for JGJE to meet up too ~~~~~

• Like 18

:heart::heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart::heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

2. JoonGi to resume posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun and JoonGi to do a duet and collaborate on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. JoonGi and Jieun to be featured in magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png together.

12. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 19